Jump to topic:

What is Pucks Philosophical System?

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 5:31:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think Puck has ever revealed any of his beliefs to us, so it is time for him to lay it all out to the table. He usually just negates everyone elses assertions (and he's damn good at it), but what are his assertions?

All I know is that he is some sort of non-Rand Objectivist, which is rather vague. Explain your tenets of Objectivism as well as what other philosophers you favor.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 5:40:42 PM
At 7/29/2010 5:31:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't think Puck has ever revealed any of his beliefs to us, so it is time for him to lay it all out to the table. He usually just negates everyone elses assertions (and he's damn good at it), but what are his assertions?

I don't think he's obligated to do anything as you seem to imply but it'd be interesting to know.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 5:48:44 PM
At 7/29/2010 5:40:42 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I don't think he's obligated to do anything as you seem to imply but it'd be interesting to know.

Sure, he's not obliged, I'm just curious as well.

But if he doesn't reveal, then I'll just think he is secretly withholding his irrational beliefs and that he's scared of criticism. (Not really, Puck, I'm just trying to get you to do it. :P)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 5:48:57 PM
At 7/29/2010 5:31:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

All I know is that he is some sort of non-Rand Objectivist, which is rather vague. Explain your tenets of Objectivism as well as what other philosophers you favor.

I can't speak for him, but I think he's what you might call a rogue Objectivist. :P
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 8:12:54 AM
At 7/29/2010 6:17:44 PM, Puck wrote:
Since ya posted it in religion, I'll have to say "Atheist". :P

Vanishes in mysteriousnessnesssssness.

at this.
signature