Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

what should i do with these dogs ?

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 11:41:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There are some people in my Church who are conspiring against my family. Most of them are new members of our Church and two of them are our church leaders or should I say sons of whore. They want to make my father angry so that he will not let me go into that country. That is what these whores and sons of whores are planning. I will remove them immediately after I install a Righteous Emperor from a foreign land.

They are putting something in me and my father's food to make us angry.
I can feel them doing these. They are using outside help, they are helped by another group of whores and sons of whores. What should I do ? IT is possible that my own relatives are also doing it as they are jealous of me going outside to a foreign country.

What should I do about these Church people= whores and sons of whores ?
I prayed to God and he has said that he will judged them by bringing disasters but I can't wait for his judgement as he is very slow. It's time to take matters in my hands.

These whores and sons of whores must be thrown out of my Church soon.

What can I do ? I can't wait so long for God's judgment as he is very slow.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 11:44:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/29/2010 11:41:12 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What can I do ? I can't wait so long for God's judgment as he is very slow.

Pssht. Clearly worship a god that's more about action. Specifically smiting. Yeah. Clearly this is Shiva's punishment for turning away from the one true religion.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 11:45:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why are you asking a debate site filled with a bunch of atheists for advice? Wouldn't it be better to talk to your priest or pastor about these things?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 11:49:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/29/2010 11:45:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Why are you asking a debate site filled with a bunch of atheists for advice? Wouldn't it be better to talk to your priest or pastor about these things?

But everyone at his church is a whore or son of a whore. (doesn't the word b*tch fit better?) Anyway wtf.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 11:52:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You need medical help.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 7:32:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It's funny that lastrequest691 never used the word "dogs" in the post itself...unless he meant female dogs when he was talking about those "whores."

Personally, I think there is a whore infestation in your place of worship (whoreship). So take them up in their profession!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 1:50:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Obvious troll is obvious.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 2:09:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 12:06:11 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
A church full of whores?

I NEED THE ADDRESS!

Same here. This is probably the only Church worth visiting.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 2:11:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 2:09:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/30/2010 12:06:11 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
A church full of whores?

I NEED THE ADDRESS!

Same here. This is probably the only Church worth visiting.

Lol.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 2:41:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 1:50:14 PM, Anarcho wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious.

LoL!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 3:26:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/29/2010 11:41:12 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
There are some people in my Church who are conspiring against my family. Most of them are new members of our Church and two of them are our church leaders or should I say sons of whore. They want to make my father angry so that he will not let me go into that country. That is what these whores and sons of whores are planning. I will remove them immediately after I install a Righteous Emperor from a foreign land.

They are putting something in me and my father's food to make us angry.
I can feel them doing these. They are using outside help, they are helped by another group of whores and sons of whores. What should I do ? IT is possible that my own relatives are also doing it as they are jealous of me going outside to a foreign country.

What should I do about these Church people= whores and sons of whores ?
I prayed to God and he has said that he will judged them by bringing disasters but I can't wait for his judgement as he is very slow. It's time to take matters in my hands.

These whores and sons of whores must be thrown out of my Church soon.

What can I do ? I can't wait so long for God's judgment as he is very slow.

" Love your enemies! Bless those who curse you! And pray for those who persecute you and spitefully use you! "
The Cross.. the Cross.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 3:45:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm pretty sure at this point that suicide is the best option. Something slow, so you have time to ask forgiveness between the act and your death.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:40:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/2/2010 3:45:52 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
I'm pretty sure at this point that suicide is the best option. Something slow, so you have time to ask forgiveness between the act and your death.

No, DON'T DO IT TARZAN! I'll pretend to be stupider.. I'll LET you win.. OK???

*contented sigh*
The Cross.. the Cross.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:31:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/29/2010 11:41:12 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
There are some people in my Church who are conspiring against my family. Most of them are new members of our Church and two of them are our church leaders or should I say sons of whore. They want to make my father angry so that he will not let me go into that country. That is what these whores and sons of whores are planning. I will remove them immediately after I install a Righteous Emperor from a foreign land.

They are putting something in me and my father's food to make us angry.
I can feel them doing these. They are using outside help, they are helped by another group of whores and sons of whores. What should I do ? IT is possible that my own relatives are also doing it as they are jealous of me going outside to a foreign country.

What should I do about these Church people= whores and sons of whores ?
I prayed to God and he has said that he will judged them by bringing disasters but I can't wait for his judgement as he is very slow. It's time to take matters in my hands.

These whores and sons of whores must be thrown out of my Church soon.

What can I do ? I can't wait so long for God's judgment as he is very slow.

Take the dogs to the vets and have them fixed!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 10:05:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahaha.....

I was testing you all. I did not really mean it.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell