Jump to topic:

BOG has been removed

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:59:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I so predicted, now in his stead I will serve as the voice of God. All of you bow down and worship me. Forsake your false religions and follow the one true prophet brad.

I will deliver justice and not show mercy to anyone of you. Accept the gospel of holk or perish.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:40:05 PM
I hope he gets the help he needs. Threatening to kill himself when people caught contradictions in his arguments (such as his definition for Antichrist actually made them God), was not something anyone else should have to deal with on a debate site.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:52:42 PM
Followers are mindless lemmings. I follow no man and if you follow me I will lead you to your doom because you are a mindless lemming.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:02:05 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:01:36 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/15/2015 11:59:48 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

I'm asking for further detail...
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:03:11 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:02:05 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

Temp banned for derailing every thread he's in.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:04:22 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:03:11 AM, Varrack wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

Was the reason posted somewhere?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:06:56 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:04:22 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

That's what I've heard. Reasons for that generally aren't posted, since it's mostly a private matter between member and moderator.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:07:56 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:06:56 AM, Varrack wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

That's what I've heard. Reasons for that generally aren't posted, since it's mostly a private matter between member and moderator.

I see some threads gone too. Were all his posts removed or something? And I'm curious how you found out.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:10:24 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:07:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

I see some threads gone too. Were all his posts removed or something? And I'm curious how you found out.

Not sure, probably. Found out here http://www.debate.org...
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:11:52 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:10:24 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/16/2015 12:07:56 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
What happened?

..he was banned.

Not sure, probably. Found out here http://www.debate.org...

Thanks.
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:14:19 AM
At 4/15/2015 11:40:05 PM, Ragnar wrote:
I hope he gets the help he needs. Threatening to kill himself when people caught contradictions in his arguments (such as his definition for Antichrist actually made them God), was not something anyone else should have to deal with on a debate site.

Woah which thread was that in?
anything your heart desires
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 4:54:01 AM
I think one has to feel really sorry for the guy, he obviously has very serious mental health problems if he really believes the stuff he posts.

There is another poster on this forum who really should be banned, imo. His endless threads, where he is drooling over the possibility of all who don't believe the sick nonsense he posts should burn in hell, are at best laughable. At worst they could be scary to the vulnerable and very gullible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:49:36 AM
At 4/16/2015 4:54:01 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I think one has to feel really sorry for the guy, he obviously has very serious mental health problems if he really believes the stuff he posts.

There is another poster on this forum who really should be banned, imo. His endless threads, where he is drooling over the possibility of all who don't believe the sick nonsense he posts should burn in hell, are at best laughable. At worst they could be scary to the vulnerable and very gullible.

I wonder if the mods are also going to ban the source of his delusional beliefs which was the Bible. Brad quoted verses from the Bible that clearly implied God spoke through His chosen believers. Jesus made the same claim that what came out of his mouth were not his words but those of The Father that sent him. And just like Brad many accused Jesus of being a liar and lunatic a delusional blasphemer. Brad's only sin was trusting God would give him the wisdom and power to resist the enemies of the truth. But that same faith and trust are held by over 2 billion Christians and many Christian members here. His only guilt was his beliefs for which he was crucified I mean banned.
If anyone is guilty of distortions it has to be MCB because he quotes from a cultish version of the Bible whose interpretation is rejected by mainstream Christians. He passes himself as a minority offender because his beliefs are held by a minority. But he is offensive nevertheless . If Brad was banned for just his beliefs...how much more should the moderators be justified for banning MCB for his distorted cultish beliefs which is an abomination to decent misguided Christians who are powerless to challenge such satanic influences.
But by ridding this site of those claiming to be possessed by God, will it deprive all those Christians who are inspired by such awesome display of transformational change in the lives and minds of these otherwise delusional social bottom scrubbers?
Let us not rush to judge the motives of those who sacrificed themselves for those who only stand and pray.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:26:17 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:14:19 AM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

"An antichrist is one of God's people who He chose to reject" combined with his binary belief system (the only two things are God, and the illusion which includes most people, to include bornofgod), means that an "antichrist" does not exist inside the illusion, having been rejected from it, thus they either cease to exist entirely which means there are no Antichrists and thus no word, or they are in fact God. http://www.debate.org...

But again, this is someone who committed self harm over people not believing him that historical figures were secretly invisible (quite the talented people who wrote about their actions).

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:52:46 AM
At 4/15/2015 9:59:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
As I so predicted, now in his stead I will serve as the voice of God. All of you bow down and worship me.

I hear and I obey. I will serve thee with all the power and resources at my disposal.

Your wish is my command.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 3:57:06 PM
At 4/17/2015 11:26:17 AM, Ragnar wrote:

"An antichrist is one of God's people who He chose to reject" combined with his binary belief system (the only two things are God, and the illusion which includes most people, to include bornofgod), means that an "antichrist" does not exist inside the illusion, having been rejected from it, thus they either cease to exist entirely which means there are no Antichrists and thus no word, or they are in fact God. http://www.debate.org...

But again, this is someone who committed self harm over people not believing him that historical figures were secretly invisible (quite the talented people who wrote about their actions).

While I often think people just pick on Brad and make his condition worse, your back and forth with him in that threat may have actually been beneficial to him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 5:42:21 PM
At 4/17/2015 11:52:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
As I so predicted, now in his stead I will serve as the voice of God. All of you bow down and worship me.

I hear and I obey. I will serve thee with all the power and resources at my disposal.

Your wish is my command.
There is a sense of authority behind the voice. You can almost feel he has the vibrator set to max.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 6:39:16 PM
As can be inferred from the posts supplied from BOG, (not sure how I should articulate this) he may have suffered from schizophrenia or depression, acute paranoia, and may have been traumatized by an early event in his life. I earnestly anticipate that family members of his seek care before he injures himself and adressess the issues he may face.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:48:04 PM
I too feel sorry for the utter pest. This forum is about the only place left where non-traditional religious zealots can post their heresies. I don't know why I'm still here as I too slip in my Celestial Torah beliefs and opinions just about everywhere I can. As a working Jewish Christian prophesy bearer, I thinks actually good to have examples of false prophets running around-so you all can tell the difference between true and false prophesy-of which there is plenty of examples past and present. But Brad did turn me off with his quite ugly and mentally cruel visions of everyone burning to death for their own good according to Bradley as none of this real. But instead of Good Vibrations, Brad gives Bad ones and quite overstated ones too, that probably being his greatest sin, Boring of God..
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:01:58 AM

I seriously doubt he was for real. He was quite effectively yet quite subtly outed by a now absent poster as the alter ego of Vox Veritas, who seems quite normal, aside from his rather polarized political views...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 4:20:45 AM
At 4/17/2015 3:57:06 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 4/17/2015 11:26:17 AM, Ragnar wrote:

While I often think people just pick on Brad and make his condition worse, your back and forth with him in that threat may have actually been beneficial to him.

I hope so. Whatever he chooses to believe, he should at least think through his word choices.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:45:46 AM
At 4/18/2015 12:01:58 AM, Fly wrote:

I seriously doubt he was for real. He was quite effectively yet quite subtly outed by a now absent poster as the alter ego of Vox Veritas, who seems quite normal, aside from his rather polarized political views...

You missed the opportunity to support him when he was actively seeking chosen believers. Should you get nostalgic and miss his daily mantra of Christian profundities you can visit "Chosen believers who agree with BoG stand up".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:22:37 AM
As I so predicted, now in his stead I will serve as the voice of God. All of you bow down and worship me. Forsake your false religions and follow the one true prophet brad.

I will deliver justice and not show mercy to anyone of you. Accept the gospel of holk or perish.

I don't envy the Mods in this decision. BoG did not intend to be disruptive, but could not help being disruptive. Do you blame a guy for his action or his intent?

I just don't understand why won't his family get him some help.

Actually, the moderation here has been pretty good. The trolls have been mostly domesticated, and the Mods don't seem to be too fazed by whiners moaning about tyranny.

Even the religion board is better.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:52:23 AM
At 4/18/2015 10:22:37 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I don't envy the Mods in this decision. BoG did not intend to be disruptive, but could not help being disruptive. Do you blame a guy for his action or his intent?

I just don't understand why won't his family get him some help.

Actually, the moderation here has been pretty good. The trolls have been mostly domesticated, and the Mods don't seem to be too fazed by whiners moaning about tyranny.

Even the religion board is better.

It is true that even if God did not exist Christian would create one. We see after the exit of BoG/God the Christians are back to trying to win recognition for their acceptance of God as though they are all experiencing those invisible vibrations like BoG quite possibly because they are all connected to the same vibrator.