Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Christianity explains our existence

Preceptor
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

Thank you all and thank you for participation.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:26:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

That is called the Appeal to Popularity fallacy. Just because a whole bunch of people believe in something doesn't necessarily make it true.

Then, you say, "Men do not determine correct scripture", but isn't that what you're doing now?

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

Thank you all and thank you for participation.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:28:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

:

Meaning anyone who doesn't agree with you, lol!

Christianity is as long as a piece of string, as it has so many doctrines, dogmas, sect and cults! Those claiming they have the 'truth', assume that to be the case but have absolutely NO evidence to back up their assumption!
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:31:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Another Gentile quack trying to claim authority over our Jewish scriptures. Go away with your Gentile Roman Jesus Pauline quackery and take some classes in real Bible history and not that Pauline pablum you were brought up on. It's toast, buddy. Can't sell it anymore to anyone who goes to university level and not Bible college level comparative religions or Near Eastern religious history courses. Only dumber people who don't keep up with Holy Land history discoveries still think Bible stories are the "Word of God" when what Israeli archeologists have found to be myths of origin of rather late Hebrews into Canaan/Palestine, coming in at 700 BC while telling tall tales of much earlier "Hebrews" and their fantastic feats comparable to the pagan mythologies but swallowed by gullible believers as if the Bible tales were real history. The Bible Unearthed, by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Silberman. Accept no substitutes. Jews know Judaic religion. Gentiles do not and are posers when claiming to be Bible authorities and authorities on the Messiah and God. Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles pretending to be Jews.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:46:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Christianity is as long as a piece of string, as it has so many doctrines, dogmas, sect and cults! Those claiming they have the 'truth', assume that to be the case but have absolutely NO evidence to back up their assumption!"

Au contraire! I've got over 500 eye-witnesses to the spiritual power of God in one event that happened in 2003 at Easter in Nazareth, Israel. And I got a growing circle of Native Americans aware now of a new Christian Vision that's been accepted into the very strong White Buffalo Calf Woman prophesy, something that's never happened before in the New World. There's been plenty of native religious injection into the European-Catholic/Protestant Christianity in the Americas but not the other way around and never with the world's most protective religious group, I mean who else issues a Declaration of War against any and all who would desecrate their religious rituals but the ones who protect the White Buffalo Calf Woman tradition? Yet now along with the two White Buffalo Calf Woman brings the Sacred Pipe Bundles there is a Josephine Bundle marking the Vision of Josephine that melds two Savior prophesies into one and moves the Messianic spiritual center to the New World, a New Earth for the Spirit to manifest Its Goodness. The Holy Land has its Sign of the Messiah and needs to chill out for maybe a thousand years..
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:04:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now copy and paste this new Gnostic Christian information to the inside of your brains as it marks the true new Spirit in motion in our times. There are going to be and are plenty of quacks and religious frauds in our transitional times between leaving the Old Age, the Age of Pisces, and entering the New Age, the Age of Aquarius, Things change with the change of astrological Aeons or Ages. The Old is discarded when the majority finally figure out it just doesn't do anything but make things worse, that process being sped up in our times with the new Crusader War and the provocation of the European Colony of Israel placed by force into the heart of the Middle East. The Abrahamic Fundies will bring out the worst of Abrahamic religions and finally people will get serious about dumping these religious War Manuals, each one trying to stake out territory to control absolutely, their un-ecological monoculture monotheisms a joke to all who learn Near Eastern religious history and not religious propaganda. Ok. got it now? Abrahamic religions are going bye-bye, maybe not in our generations but in our grandchildren's as education spreads faster with internet parlaying like here. Go read The Bible Unearthed to learn that Armageddon has indeed arrived for all Bible thumping fundies, and arrived right under their noses at Megiddo..such an obvious Sign from God.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,011
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 5:34:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

Thank you all and thank you for participation.

You must mean Judaism explains our existence because Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism and Jesus was a Jew who followed the Jewish tradition.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:23:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:28:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

:


Meaning anyone who doesn't agree with you, lol!

Christianity is as long as a piece of string, as it has so many doctrines, dogmas, sect and cults! Those claiming they have the 'truth', assume that to be the case but have absolutely NO evidence to back up their assumption!

I can tell you how long any piece of string is.

Twice the distance from the center to either end. Sometimes a formula can easily answer something that which seems undefined.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Preceptor
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:35:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:26:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That is called the Appeal to Popularity fallacy. Just because a whole bunch of people believe in something doesn't necessarily make it true.

That is very true but not what I have done. I am not appealing to people or popularity. I am appealing to the movement of God.

Then, you say, "Men do not determine correct scripture", but isn't that what you're doing now?

No again. I am not determining scripture as God has already did that. Determining scripture is something like the council of Trent did by determining inspired scripture. I am simply pig tailing God with His use of the KJV. The KJV is already determined.
Preceptor
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:40:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:28:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Meaning anyone who doesn't agree with you, lol!

I doubt everyone who disagrees with me insults people and is childish in their disagreement. But those who do certainly will be ignored.

Christianity is as long as a piece of string, as it has so many doctrines, dogmas, sect and cults! Those claiming they have the 'truth', assume that to be the case but have absolutely NO evidence to back up their assumption!

What is evidence? Is not proof in the eye of the beholder? Evidence is percieved differently by different people. Christianity has one doctrine, one sect and a single dogma. Just because one calls themselves Christian does not mean they are. People say they are many things and go on pretending to be something they are not. We know they are not by their actions or examination. I will never claim to have the truth, I don't, I claim the Bible does and Christianity reveals it.
Preceptor
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:57:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:31:02 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another Gentile quack trying to claim authority over our Jewish scriptures.

Jewish scriptures? They belong solely to the Jews?

Go away with your Gentile Roman Jesus Pauline:

I assume by Pauline you mean Paul who was a Jew not a Roman. Also I just got here and will not just go away.

take some classes in real Bible history:

Who is suitable to teach the Bible? Men or God?

and not that Pauline pablum you were brought up on. It's toast, buddy. Can't sell it anymore to anyone who goes to university level:

It's toast? Seems alive and well. Universities determine what exactly? Truth? Again who contains truth universities or God?

Only dumber people:

Kind of absurd to call people dumb is it not?

who don't keep up with Holy Land history discoveries still think Bible stories are the "Word of God" when what Israeli archeologists have found to be myths of origin of rather late Hebrews into Canaan/Palestine, coming in at 700 BC while telling tall tales of much earlier "Hebrews" and their fantastic feats comparable to the pagan mythologies but swallowed by gullible believers as if the Bible tales were real history.

The Bible is the only history dear fellow.

The Bible Unearthed, by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Silberman. Accept no substitutes. Jews know Judaic religion.:

So Gentiles rewrote the Torah or is it intact as Jews wrote it? How do you know Judaic religion without the Torah?

Gentiles do not and are posers when claiming to be Bible authorities and authorities on the Messiah and God. Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles pretending to be Jews.

No man is an authority only God is and only the man whom God uses has His authority. You can have all the scholars you can muster and will fall short of the man of God. In fact I challenge you to your statement. You know more about the Torah, the Messiah and God, then prove it openly against say ME a mere Gentile. You should crush me should you not? What is the Torah about in summary? What is its meaning?
Preceptor
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:00:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 5:34:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You must mean Judaism explains our existence because Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism and Jesus was a Jew who followed the Jewish tradition.

Judaism was only a shadow to what Christ taught which is what Christianity is. Though in part you are correct as Judaism's Torah and Old Testament are a huge part Christianity.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:16:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:23:23 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/17/2015 11:28:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

:


Meaning anyone who doesn't agree with you, lol!

Christianity is as long as a piece of string, as it has so many doctrines, dogmas, sect and cults! Those claiming they have the 'truth', assume that to be the case but have absolutely NO evidence to back up their assumption!



I can tell you how long any piece of string is.

Twice the distance from the center to either end. Sometimes a formula can easily answer something that which seems undefined.

How did you get the middle of the string without knowing how long it is?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:18:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

Thank you all and thank you for participation.

Welcome Preceptor.

I will have to be sure to speak to you more. KJV only authority by holy spirit. Luv it too.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 3:36:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:16:49 AM, Preceptor wrote:
Real true Christianity explains life. There are many branches of Christianity in this world and most of all of them fall short of true Biblical Christianity. If Christianity is not based wholly and solely in the Holy scriptures then what makes it Christian whatsoever? It isn't. If one claims to be Christian and one leaves the pages of scripture to explain or reveal his or her belief then they have left Christianity hence Christ and went after their own belief instead. A Christian must always act and use Christ as the basis of their belief. Without Christ in ones belief then one has left Christianity and is a mere impostor. Christ who claimed to be the Word of God, the truth and the life then a Christ whom the name of Christian came must be the all of a Christians belief and life. Would it not make since that since Christ gave the Word, gave His teaching to His apostles to record in what is the Bible then by what other authority does a Christian claim? None! It is the scripture alone given by God through the Holy Ghost for His prophets to reveal His Will for men in scripture that has the sole and only authority. If a professing Christian falls away from this authority solely and completely then they have fallen from Christianity and ultimately Christ.

To make that plain I seek to explain why Christianity displayed within scripture (The Bible) explains our existence. I only use the King James Bible in any reference regarding scripture not because it has the only authority in this world but for English speaking people it has proved its authority. It's authority is and any Bible's should be the Holy Ghost. The King James has proved beyond doubt that it has the approval of the Holy Ghost beyond any other if there are others. The KJV has (and is my only needed proof for myself) has lead hundreds of thousands if not millions to Christ in its lifetime. No other Bible since it has had the influence of Christ in the English speaking world. No other Bible has lead revivals leading thousands to Christ in single revivals as the KJV. This alone is its proof of authority given by the Holy Ghost. This point is not up for debate or discussion as the past and present speaks for itself. Men do not determine correct scripture the Holy Ghost does and the KJV has shown the Holy Ghost uses it.

Since I know there are many beliefs here at DDO then instead of trying to explain why Christianity is correct to address your belief or compliant then why don't someone, anyone, pose a question and or statement which they seek explaining or answering to to why Christianity based solely from the Bible explains life. Any question will be addressed but I ask that each person ask one question at a time or make one statement at a time so that I can address each one in a reasonable fashion. Again the topic of the correct Bible or if others are legitimate is not up for discussion. Also if someone seeks to ask numerous questions or statements on one post or post after post will never be addressed. One at a time please. Any crud, disrespectful, childish or insignificant question or statement will be ignored.

Thank you all and thank you for participation.

If you were born in Saudi Arabia you would think this is just so much camel dung.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:43:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:16:05 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

How did you get the middle of the string without knowing how long it is?

Simple, take the two ends of the string, touch them together and fold the string in half. you'll easily find the middle. Try it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth