Jump to topic:

About Islam

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 1:48:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Starting with the name of ALLAH Almighty, the most merciful and beneficial.

I'm starting this thread with an aim to share the zest, what I'm living in. I want to let people know what I know.

I request all readers to please accept my sincere efforts as granted for your information and knowledge increment. Please give me a favor, let this thread to be mine, so I'd progress with it, time by time. You can comment or ask questions for understanding the content but I'd not like to debate or argue anyone, at least under this thread. I'd be sharing multiple events from Islamic History. I'd state them randomly, each covering a separate aspect of Islamic literature. Hope this would help your knowledge about what is the nature of Islam. As I'm not arguing over anything, so wouldn't include the source or validity reference.

These are my wordy narrations, thus going to be simple and straight. Though I'm not so good in it, but I'd try to keep the coherency in narration. Pardon any lack.

Umar Farooq_the companion (may ALLAH be pleased with him) used to survey the streets late nights to see if there'd be any needy, he'd help them. One day passing through a street, he saw a house where a mother was soothing her hungry kids that she is cooking food. Whereas there was only boiling water in the kettle. She thought her kids would get asleep if she'd keep delaying the fake food cooking. But poor hungry kids couldn't get asleep rather they chose to wait for the food that their mother was cooking. And here the mother kept boiling the water again and again. As Umar asked to the lady, she told there is no food at home, thus he ultimately arranged and delivered the food by himself. The lady said, how good it'd be if you'd have been our Caliph (Head of State). She wasn't aware of who Umar is. Umar smiled and turned back. This was care for the people, Umar said, even if a dog, hanging out somewhere around the river, gets die due to hunger, I'd be held responsible for it. Because it was the time of Caliph Umar_ the second Caliph.

A man came to Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and asked, O Prophet, I've lost my son, I've searched him but couldn't find him anywhere, help me. Prophet guided that man to the place where his son was playing with children. But advised him that go and call your son by his name only, don't love him at that place and took him with you. You can love him when you'd reach your home. That man replied, I'd do how you've told me. But please let me know why I can't call my son, O my son, whereas he's my son indeed and why I can love him at home but not at that place whereas I'd be meeting him after so long. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, there are also orphan children playing, when you'd call your son and show your love to him, how hard would be for orphans to recall their fathers' absence and how lonely would they feel. How much misery would be for them to miss out their fathers. This precaution of mercy and care for orphan's heart & emotion, was not for the orphans of Muslims, rather orphans were of the infidels.

Ali Ibn e Talib_the companion (may ALLAH be pleased to him) lost his belonging (a jacket). He found that with a Jew. Jew claimed over its property right. Ali asked him to come to the Judge for deciding the dispute. Court asked Ali for providing the 2 witnesses against the property right claim. Ali provided witnesses, judge rejected the validity of witnesses due to their close relationship (as 1 witness was his own son). Court decided the verdict in favor of that Jew and gave him the possession. Before the Jew could leave his place, he at once accepted his guilty of being a theft, and accepted the Islam. Because that deciding court was running under the authority of present Caliph. And the Caliph was in the balustrade, accepting the verdict against his own in his own court. Even after knowing the counter-party has stolen his belonging, he's ready to honor the court verdict because he's no witness, he's not going to use his powers and influence. He is Ali_the fourth Caliph.

I'd add more later on (In Sha ALLAH).
Thanks for reading.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 4:46:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One day Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came to Abu Bakar's house_the companion (may ALLAH be pleased with him), to take him with his journey (migration) to Madina. Before he could make a knock at door, the door opened, Abu-Bakar was already present at door. Upon asking, ABu-Bakar told, Ya Rasool ALLAH, one day (ago) you told me that we've to make migration to Madina someday. From that day, I've never slept, and I used to remain ready at my door for your service. He was Abu-Bakar_the first Caliph.

At the eve of Migration to Madina, Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) took Abu-Bakar with him in his journey and ordered to Ali-Ibn-Talib that you'd come tomorrow morning after you'd have returned the people belongings that they've submitted to me for security/guarantee. (People used to deposit their savings to Prophet for the sake of security, this was the scene of how people used to trust him, even before his declaration of messenger-ship). Thus Ali got sleep at the bed of Prophet. Though the infidels were searching for Prophet with an intention to kill to him. And here at Prophet's house, Ali was on Prophet's bed. Imagine the danger to life Ali could have experienced. But Ali says, that night was the only night in my life, when I was sleeping without fear of death because I was sure, I'd get up next morning as Prophet had said, "you'd come tomorrow morning".

After Muslims migration to Madina, the Heads of Makkas Tribe (infidels), sent their spying agent to collect the information about key strength of Muslims, so as they'd make a strategy to attack accordingly at their weak area. The spying agent summoned all his group and said; you can never defeat the Muslims, because the view I've seen with my eyes, no eye has seen before. No king and kingdom has experienced such zenith. By God, you'd not be able to reach to Prophet with evil intention because he has such a group of his companions that before the water comes to ground they rush to collect every single drop of it. The water that just get a touch to their Prophet while doing Wadu (ablution).

Bilal_the companion (may ALLAH be pleased with him) was a slave whose parents were not slave but when they came from Habsha, they were made so. His owner was an influential person In Makka. Upon arrival to Makka, Bilal listened about the message of Prophet, which was to reject the propaganda of false gods, as there were 360 idols being worshiped in Makka (placed in Kaaba). That was mainly originated by the kings and wealthy ones to exploit the poor people ignorance. Kings used to make fool the public that their gods are demanding your gold, silver and valuable property, their annual fair has arrived so summon up your belonging in the temple, to make happy your gods. Illiterate Public used to follow the same drama, and finally the money was deposited to kings chamber from temple. Same strategy was common in Makka, the annual fair for idols like laat & manaat, were a source of huge capital inflow and trade opportunities coming from surroundings to Makkah, a golden chance for shining the business for businessmen only. Hence one day, Bilal listened to the word "Ahad" that means "one" (referring to one God). The concept of Ahad became the whole world to Bilal and he unconsciously used to recite the same word; Ahad Ahad Ahad. His owner got angry over it, and said, slaves are not allowed to have a religion, you are bound to follow your owner's religion. He punished Bilal with the peak of cruelty. He used to lay down Bilal over hot coals under the heavy sun. A huge burden was used to put over his body. A coal was put over his tongue in punishment. But nothing could stop Bilal from calling to Ahad Ahad. Here Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) just gave a signal to ABu-Bakar; O Abu-Bakar, go and bring my Bilal. Abu-Bakar took his money with him. Asked Bilal's owner the price for Bilal. Owner was so happy to sell the Bilal to Abu-Bakar because Bilal as an disobedient slave was of no use in his thought. But here for Abu-Bakar, he was the key to make his dearer Prophet happy. Here Abu-Bakar paid for Bilal, and there the next moment he set him free from slavery. When Abu-Bakar came at home with Bilal, Abu-bakar's father Abu-Qahafa said, O Abu-Bakar, if you'd have to buy a slave for you, you must have chosen a healthier one. What this bodily weak (due to oppression he faced before) could benefit you? Hadn't you wasted your money? Abu-Bakar replied, if I would have to spent my whole wealth to get Bilal, I'd have never delayed a second to get him. He was a slave before Islam, but Islam honored him to call Azaan (call for Pray) at the roof of Kaaba, and he became Master of whole Muslim Ummat (community). He was Bilal who walked on earth but his voice echoed in the heavens.

An old woman used to drop garbage over Prophets's way (peace and blessings be upon him) due to her envy. One day Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) noticed that she wasn't present over there in the street, she used to be for throwing garbage. Upon asking, people told that she is ill. So Prophet went to her home. The lady got fear that may be today Prophet has come to take revenge from me and today I'd be punished for my misbehavior. But she got surprised when Prophet asked her about her health, prepared for her the food and helped in her chores. She got ashamed over her misbehave and the highness of morality caused her to embrace the Islam.

At treaty of Hudaibia, Usman bin Uffan_ the companion (may ALLAH be pleased with him) came to Makka to have a dialogue with tribal heads. The dispute was that muslims were restricted by heads of Makka tribes, they were not allowed to get enter near kaaba to perform a worship-Umrah. The tribal heads of Makkah said to Usman, O Usman leave your Prophet and other companions, come and perform your worship in kaaba. You're honored to us, we'd not stop you from kaaba, your dearest place. Usman replied with the words that O you people, what do you think of me? How you dare to offer me such an idea. This place of kaaba is just a piece of walls without my Prophet. Keep your offer with you, I'd be where my Prophet would be. And here at place of Hudaibia, Prophet was taking oath from companions named as Bait-e-Rizwaan. As Usman was not present there (he was in Makkah), thus Prophet by himself gave his hand as equivalent to Usman's hand in that oath. This was the honor for Usman_the third Caliph.

In the treaty of Hudaibia, the charter signed for cooperation and peace among Muslims and other tribes, the sanction was implied by infidels that if a Muslim from Madina would come to Makkah, he would not be returned. But if a person from Makkah would come to Madina, he must be returned back to Makkah. This was glaringly biased but Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) agreed for mutual peace establishment. Now the time came for signatures. The sign from Muslims' side were "Muhammad ur Rasool ALLAH (messenger of ALLAH), infidels denied to accept these signs and asked for writing Muhammad bin Abdullah. The writer of the treaty from Muslims side was Ali Ibn Talib, he said in love, O my beloved Prophet, let Ali's hand cut off, but Ali's pen cannot cut your name. Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) took the paper, cut the word "Rasool ALLAH" and added "Muhammad Bin Abdullah" instead. Even at the start there was written "starting with name of ALLAH" which was replaced by "starting with name of our lord" at the wish of non-Muslim group. (Though Arab used to use the word "Bismi kallahumma" instead of "Bismillah" irony is both words have the name of ALLAH, that is Ilah)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~