Jump to topic:

The purpose of Gentiles.....

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 6:10:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
These statements are from Ovadia Yosef, who was the head scholar of Haridis (Orthodox Judaism) In israel, i remembering this guy around the news and tv... anyway see what he got to say about Gentiles = Goyim...

The purpose of Gentiles " to serve Jews:

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world " only to serve the People of Israel."

"In Israel, death has no dominion over them" With gentiles, it will be like any person " they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one"s donkey would die, they"d lose their money.

"This is his servant" That"s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew."

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat" That is why gentiles were created."

he has many other things about mulims arabs..... now the problem is when he said these in some interview its only broadcasted (Media outlets) in Israel News and in some jewish communities aboard, mainstream Media didnt even mention a clue, imagine muslim scholar who is a head of the mainstream sunnis in the world (there is no such a thing...) says such nonsenses...... thoughts?
Never fart near dog
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 7:16:19 PM
And pop your a very intro person > why not talk about ALL THE MULLAHS of islam say death to the jews and Christians {And they have done it} and you thread about THIS???? as I see you you are very anti>Jew> Christian.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 7:21:24 PM
Ok> the purpose of the gentile started because the 69 week to the 70th week stopped! simple! Enjoy.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 7:22:09 PM
At 4/17/2015 6:10:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
These statements are from Ovadia Yosef, who was the head scholar of Haridis (Orthodox Judaism) In israel, i remembering this guy around the news and tv... anyway see what he got to say about Gentiles = Goyim...

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world " only to serve the People of Israel."

"In Israel, death has no dominion over them" With gentiles, it will be like any person " they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one"s donkey would die, they"d lose their money.

"This is his servant" That"s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew."

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat" That is why gentiles were created."

he has many other things about mulims arabs..... now the problem is when he said these in some interview its only broadcasted (Media outlets) in Israel News and in some jewish communities aboard, mainstream Media didnt even mention a clue, imagine muslim scholar who is a head of the mainstream sunnis in the world (there is no such a thing...) says such nonsenses...... thoughts?

Well... Finding a religious leader of any stripe saying lunatic things is hardly a surprise. I can find plenty of Christian, Muslim, and if I worked, any other religion you could name.

Yawn.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 7:25:26 PM
We can get into the tree the root the branch and grafting but I really don't think you have the Holy Ghost to understand his ! Enjoy.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 7:27:19 PM
At 4/17/2015 7:25:26 PM, Rant wrote:
We can get into the tree the root the branch and grafting but I really don't think you have the Holy Ghost to understand his ! Enjoy.

Will you please start making some sense?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:03:07 PM
At 4/17/2015 7:31:10 PM, Rant wrote:
Ask> POP> She Knows but is in denial!

Okay then... Pop, can you make any sense of those cryptic sentences filled with bizarre punctuation?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:10:15 PM
At 4/17/2015 9:03:07 PM, TBR wrote:

Okay then... Pop, can you make any sense of those cryptic sentences filled with bizarre punctuation?

It's clear this thread has already been ruined...but then again, this is the religion forum. Lol
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:33:02 PM
At 4/17/2015 9:10:15 PM, Varrack wrote:

It's clear this thread has already been ruined...but then again, this is the religion forum. Lol
If you're implying that I ruined it, and please try to make some sense out of this mismatch.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:35:57 PM
At 4/17/2015 9:33:02 PM, TBR wrote:

If you're implying that I ruined it, and please try to make some sense out of this mismatch.

No, rant ruined it
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 10:25:45 PM
At 4/17/2015 9:35:57 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/17/2015 9:33:02 PM, TBR wrote:

No, rant ruined it

Nah its just Rant.... according to Ovadia Yosef, Rant also a Gentile so he is a filth from the very start, all this nonsense what he is trying to tell me he is in the same position criticizing himslef that moron.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 10:38:14 PM
At 4/17/2015 7:22:09 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/17/2015 6:10:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Well... Finding a religious leader of any stripe saying lunatic things is hardly a surprise. I can find plenty of Christian, Muslim, and if I worked, any other religion you could name.

Yawn.

yeah im sure we just have ISIS guys but the problem here is he is the chief of that mainstream... and that is not a rocket science when you talking to jews in Israel, as my self know Hebrew speaking to Jews and their differentiating between Jews and Goyim is so stupid becuase its about race and not belief... if you "convert" to Judaism in a long process still they wound consider you as a real jew you are a less degree. just found interesting information about Goyim how Judisam perceives them (in Torah and Talmud) but i need to verify it to some extent although it written by Jews lol.
Never fart near dog
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 10:52:58 PM

yeah im sure we just have ISIS guys but the problem here is he is the chief of that mainstream... and that is not a rocket science when you talking to jews in Israel, as my self know Hebrew speaking to Jews and their differentiating between Jews and Goyim is so stupid becuase its about race and not belief... if you "convert" to Judaism in a long process still they wound consider you as a real jew you are a less degree. just found interesting information about Goyim how Judisam perceives them (in Torah and Talmud) but i need to verify it to some extent although it written by Jews lol.

I don't disagree with the initial post, only that this is somehow unique. Pointing at outliers as an argument for the general populous is silly. Christians, mainstream Christians, have some deplorable views to my sensibilities. Jews have the "laws" that require no additional embellishment for comedy.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:18:31 PM
Blanket racism against the majority of humankind is inherent in Judaism which is why I and several of my Jewish friends do not adhere to Judaism. It's a terrible religion filled with narcissism that believes God is a Jew, "Ha Shem", and that instead of worshiping God, Jews are taught to worship being Jewish, "Judaism", the name says it all. I feel pity for all Middle East Muslims and especially Palestinians who are all the victims of a solid Zionist campaign to paint Middle East Muslims with virtually the same tar brush Judaism teaches Jews to hate Arabs. And all Goyim as anybody who gets hold of unabridged Talmuds can read if they read Hebrew. Judaism is the only major religion that has racist commandments and ethnic prejudices built into their "Holy" scriptures. Why Judaism is allowed to post its anti-Gentilism without any criticism is due to Judaism piggy-backing now on Christians who don't don't have a clue they are being used to help Zionists install the racist state of Israel. One can always tell the true colors of Abrahamic religions once they get political power--that's when the ugly satanic verses come alive and are acted out by Abrahamic fundies. The world will be much better off when all the Abrahamic religions have died bodily as well as they have already died at their head--the Bible stories--now exposed as merely Jewish myths of origin but fundies keep the bodies going, writhing and snapping and biting like killed snakes with their heads chopped off.