Jump to topic:

All Israel Shall Be Saved.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:09:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Enjoy.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:21:50 AM
The world says the state of Israel was a mistake, But God has different plans for Israel and his chosen people.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:24:50 AM
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:41:57 AM
Well I guess that screws the xtians.
Oh well.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:56:06 AM
The Jews are also God's prophetic time clock. By this, I mean He often relates major future events to things that will happen to the Jews as a nation. Daniel's prophecy of the 70 weeks of years is a good example. Daniel says to watch for a decree that will allow the rebuilding of Jerusalem. He then states that 483 years after that decree is issued, the Messiah will come and die (Daniel 9:24-26).

In the New Testament, we have another good example. Jesus told His disciples that a day would come when the Jews would be dispersed among all the nations of the world and Jerusalem would be trampled down by the Gentiles. But then He added that when Jerusalem is no longer under Gentile control, He would return (Luke 21:24). Jesus was simply emphasizing a point that is made repeatedly in the Hebrew Scriptures " namely, that when the Jews are restored to their land to the city of Jerusalem, the Messiah will come (Zechariah 12:3, 6, 8-10 and 13:1).

Another reason for the prophetic focus upon the Jews is because God has promised that He will bring a great remnant to salvation during the final years of Daniel's 70 weeks of years. The Bible makes it clear that during the last half of the Tribulation, God will focus the wrath of the Antichrist upon the Jews, bringing them to the end of themselves and motivating them to turn to God in repentance (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 9:27 and 11:25-26).
Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:04:04 AM
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Yes all Israel shall be saved. The Church and Israel have two different paths to walk. one Raptured and One to go through Jacobs troubles!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:07:50 AM
Whatever happened to human sacrifice as a means of making your god happy?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:09:31 AM
44 Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.'"
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:03:26 PM
At 4/18/2015 10:09:31 AM, Rant wrote:
44 Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.'"

Has he ignored them so that they are utterly destroyed? No, he has saved a remnant of them to serve as the first of the firstfruits in the chief firstfruit who is Christ, thus forming a holy temple of them to God.

That phrase, "to utterly destroy them", is the same thought Paul was talking about, here:

Romans 11:1 "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

In recognition of the verse you quoted, Paul was asking, "Has God utterly destroyed his people, as in casting them all off?"

Romans 9:27-129
27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 "And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha."
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:31:02 PM
Rant always forgets those Bible stories were written by the priests of Judah where they have their tribal god Yahweh coming to rescue them but he didn't, did he? Yahweh left ancient Israel to its demise at 70 A.D. and this newest attempt to restart it is a complete FRAUD perpetrated by Ashkenazim European Jewish Convert descendants pretending they, we are Semitic Jews when our dna shows this to be a lie. A rather big nasty hideous political lie using God for cover and it is without doubt THEE CAUSE of all the Muslim unrest in the world. All radical Muslims point to Israel as the chief Problem of what they rightfully see as a second wave Crusader war against them coming out of Europe again, with European-Americans at the forefront of selling this lie to the world. Like Rant does everyday acting as a Zionist mouthpiece and spreading absolute religious hogwash from debunked Bible stories--ones he picks and chooses among the great many Bible prophesies that never occurred, e.g. Yahweh, rescuing ancient Israel when Yahweh didn't. Nothing for 2000 years until the Crime Against Humanity was instituded breaking the U.N. Charter to do so which of course was ILLEGAL and that crime will always be there to nullify Israel's legitimacy as a state, not when NO Palestinians were ever consulted or voted or approved of the dismantling of Palestine to let European Jewish convert immigrants into a land not ever theirs or their forebearers. Rant, God doesn't need liars and lies, priests need those and you serve man-made priest-made religious goals in opposition to God's justice and plan for the Holy Land.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:33:29 PM
utterly destroyed? No,> 1948 Baby that's when the end times started without the state of Israel all bible prophecy is DOA!> Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:37:29 PM
cel > I just luv you man because your so Stupid. Just destroy the state of Israel and you destroy the Bible. You rant on and on about this and that but Israel will go on .Why because the bible told me so . Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:46:13 PM
From 1948-2015 the arabs could not even win an inch from Israel in any war at all , Israel expanded in each war. Something to think about but>>> NOOO you people are so blind that I just get cant believe you people that think the world is flat! that's the way you see bible prophecy. as they did in the 1400s.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:59:28 PM
Rant, the Bible is Already Destroyed! You're a fundie and like all fundies you're in complete denial about historical facts. Israelis themselves have completely debunked the Bible as historical record of Hebrews and exposed it as politically based religious propaganda which is why the Jews god, Yahweh, always is claimed to protect Jews when history shows the opposite to be the case. Ancient Israel, starting at 700 BC and not 1800 BC with the fictitious Abraham, Sarah, Hagar ripoff of Hindu deities Brahma, Sarasvati and Ghaggar, these mythical people ones you "believe" are real people and real events. So when you place your trust in man-made religious fictions, you have only yourself to blame when those fictions eventually are revealed as such. Telling religious fables as if they were true is a special kind of spiritual crime and you and all Zionists are heavily guilty of this crime, spreading religious lies that are causing real human tragedies and deaths and God won't let you types get away with murder. Its as plain and simple as that. Israel was built on moral sand and has been sinking in it ever since 1948. Palestine replaced Canaan and Canaan will replace Palestine. "Israel" or Isis/RA/EL can't undo the religious fraud that's even in the name foreign to Canaan and not ever lasting beyond the help of Big Brothers, first Cyrus the Iranian(!) who rescued Israel after Assyria destroyed it, then the Romans, then finally America, as Israel is virtually defenseless without these large empires protecting it--it appears the Jewish god, Yahweh, isn't up to the job without pagan or Christian helpmates, with armies Israel never could mount lacking population and economic resources.
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:08:19 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:33:29 PM, Rant wrote:
utterly destroyed? No,> 1948 Baby that's when the end times started without the state of Israel all bible prophecy is DOA!> Enjoy

That you just may be right about based upon things I am aware of.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:10:33 PM
You, being a sycophant of Jewish religion yet not Jewish, actually believe man-made stories will be able to last and stay as religious foundation. Does anyone worship the Egyptian Book of the Dead or the Jewish torah rules in our times? They were supposed to last forever and yet, did they? No. Man-made religion only works on gullible people and once you get some solid historical facts countering religious propaganda, well, that's all she wrote for religious propaganda. Only lesser minds in advanced societies can entertain wrong ideas and so you're Fundie days are limited as are your hopes that a racist state won't be stopped in its tracks and social justice restored to the Holy Land's native population. I bet you don't even know about the dna research done on Palestinians that proves they are the true genetic inheritors of the ancient Hebrews, yes, Palestinians, not European/Central Asian Khazar kingdom Jewish converts. I only have to look in the mirror to see I don't look much at all like real Semitic Palestinians and that's the case with the vast majority of Israeli "Jews" as Ashkenazim Jews are the vast majority of all Jews. See? It's based on fraud all the way through and if you believe God deals in frauds then I can't help you, you're lost spiritually.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:13:09 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:46:13 PM, Rant wrote:
From 1948-2015 the arabs could not even win an inch from Israel in any war at all , Israel expanded in each war. Something to think about but>>> NOOO you people are so blind that I just get cant believe you people that think the world is flat! that's the way you see bible prophecy. as they did in the 1400s.

Zechariah 14:1-3King James Version (KJV)

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Gentorev responds..... when this happens the nations that surround Jerusalem will say, "Where now is the Lord of your salvation?"

Zec 14: 3; Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel.

"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the Lord. "I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, "The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God."

"On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

"The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honour of the house of David and of Jerusalem"s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:22:04 PM
Fundies, stop being in denial and read about the real historical roots of your religious beliefs in man-made fables. The Bible has been DEBUNKED as religious authority as you cannot obtain religious authority from believing in man-made religious ideas no matter how many gullible believers have been taken in by ancient religious liars. The Bible Unearthed tells why no believer in God, the real God, and not the man-made one of Judah's concoctions, can accept the Bible as is. Oh sure, the Bible is loaded with spiritual information but its thoroughly embedded in man-made ideas passed on as coming from God. Those who want to have a real foundation for their religious beliefs will have to come to terms with The Bible Unearthed at: https://www.youtube.com...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:42:38 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:22:04 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Fundies, stop being in denial and read about the real historical roots of your religious beliefs in man-made fables. The Bible has been DEBUNKED as religious authority as you cannot obtain religious authority from believing in man-made religious ideas no matter how many gullible believers have been taken in by ancient religious liars. The Bible Unearthed tells why no believer in God, the real God, and not the man-made one of Judah's concoctions, can accept the Bible as is. Oh sure, the Bible is loaded with spiritual information but its thoroughly embedded in man-made ideas passed on as coming from God. Those who want to have a real foundation for their religious beliefs will have to come to terms with The Bible Unearthed at: https://www.youtube.com...

You have forgotten to take your medication again haven't you, you old star gazer?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:52:09 PM
Cel > the ottoman Empire was the power of Jerusalem and could care less about it. so don't give me this sh$t .
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:23:07 PM
Ha ha ha ha, ENJOY rant. You've been sliced and diced with God's real agents, archeological scientists who have destroyed your Bible by exposing its authors as total liars, deceivers, con men, Wizard of Oz charlatans who told whoppers that gullible weak minds like yours swallowed hook, line and sinker, And sinking is your Abrahamic fundamental faith in religious con artists as it can't withstand historical scrutiny.

You can call my beliefs all sorts of names but the bottom line is that the Celestial Torah spiritual information will still be here when people use their bibles for door stops and toilet paper. Myths written as religious history are just plain bogus and no matter how many times you cut-n-paste your Bible thumping it doesn't do you any good, lies are still lies even when they are written in Scriptures. Next time, try the Comparative Religions classroom at the university instead of reading Bible College rants and Zionist propaganda.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:31:12 PM
At 4/18/2015 9:23:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Ha ha ha ha, ENJOY rant. You've been sliced and diced with God's real agents, archeological scientists who have destroyed your Bible by exposing its authors as total liars, deceivers, con men, Wizard of Oz charlatans who told whoppers that gullible weak minds like yours swallowed hook, line and sinker, And sinking is your Abrahamic fundamental faith in religious con artists as it can't withstand historical scrutiny.

You can call my beliefs all sorts of names but the bottom line is that the Celestial Torah spiritual information will still be here when people use their bibles for door stops and toilet paper. Myths written as religious history are just plain bogus and no matter how many times you cut-n-paste your Bible thumping it doesn't do you any good, lies are still lies even when they are written in Scriptures. Next time, try the Comparative Religions classroom at the university instead of reading Bible College rants and Zionist propaganda.

Oh please mighty astrologer, tell me when I am going to win the 50 million dollar Lotto?
Go back to your room beside the poor disillusioned B O. G. and be sure to take your sedatives before laying down, you poor little sick puppy.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:13:36 PM
"You can call my beliefs all sorts of names but the bottom line is that the Celestial Torah spiritual information will still be here when people use their bibles for door stops and toilet paper. Myths written as religious history are just plain bogus and no matter how many times you cut-n-paste your Bible thumping it doesn't do you any good, lies are still lies even when they are written in Scriptures. Next time, try the Comparative Religions classroom at the university instead of reading Bible College rants and Zionist propaganda."

I can always tell when I've won the debate when opponents resort to slander instead of reasoned argument. Poor Bible thumpers, got to feel sorry for them as the Bible is dethroned from spiritual authority by God's doing--the exposure of the Bible authors as complete frauds and liars quite willing to lead believers astray because they got theirs, their soft jobs swindling believers with lots of phony words, while believers got the shaft by following BAD RELIGION. No wonder God send in the Spirit of Christ to restore spiritual credibility and authority.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:18:04 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:44:23 PM, Rant wrote:
Just Luv it> prophecy just keeps on ticking! Enjoy

And ticking. And ticking. And ticking............
Lol.
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:58:29 PM
At 4/18/2015 8:21:50 AM, Rant wrote:
The world says the state of Israel was a mistake, But God has different plans for Israel and his chosen people.

Why does Paul say this: Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved."

Then, note what Paul says, here: Romans 11:14-15 "If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?"

So it seems clear that Paul was only speaking of Israel in his day. If the fulness of that remnant which he referenced at Romans 9:27-29 concerning Isaiah's prophecy.

No matter where we go in Romans chapter 11 it seems Paul is only speaking of in his day and pertaining to getting this done before that then Jewish system of things was destroyed. Because after that there would be no fleshly mother (which they regarded that Jerusalem to be that fleshly Mother blessed of God) over the children of Israel. And thus their nurturing to God in her would have ended with her end.

To verify that all you need to do is ponder 1 Corinthians 15:3-9 (noting particularly in verse 8 "born out of due time"; and in verse 9 showing it was on the road to Damascus, long after the others who were named in verses 3-7.

Then go to Galatians chapter 4 and take in a look at verses 19-31.

Holding that in mind, now go to Galatians 1: and ponder all that is said in verses 13-17.

This will prove to you that with the loss of fleshly Jerusalem they lost their mother in whose womb they viewed themselves as being nourished of the water of God and advancing to maturity.

Once that mother was gone none was left to be in bondage with her as Paul speaks of at Galatians 4:22-26.

Then after you have done all that post your opinion so I can consider it. For I could be wrong and your opinion carefully derived at by doing as I ask may well correct my understanding of what I see. If you wold be that unselfish I would appreciate it.

But anybody can lash out in hasty made opinions by their bias of belief. You are not into that kind of opinions and neither am I.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 9:20:01 AM
I seriously doubt Paul existed as such and more than doubt he was Jewish. Gentile Christians who think Jesus would start a "church" and not a synagogue are only being duped by Gentile Church Fathers who don't understand no serious Jew would ever consider switching to a Greek form of fellowship. I hold Paul(s) responsible for mangling Christianity by his horrible commandment no less that all Christians obey their established governments or face God's condemnation to hell. And that right there made Christians break Jesus' non-violence commandments and become pawns and dupes and cannon fodder for any yahoo ruler's territorial conquest whims from Constantin to George Bush. And Isis/RA/EL cannot be saved as these were the top pagan gods that Hebrews wanted to capture to hold three differing Canaanite tribal groups together as one "Israel".