Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why?

Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 11:13:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Israelites were dying because of the poison of the serpents by which they were plagued, it was for this reason that Moses lifted up an "IMAGE" of the serpent, in order that all who were dying because of the poison of the serpent that was coursing through their veins, only had to turn their eyes toward the "IMAGE" of the serpent that had been lifted up upon a pole, to be saved saved.

John 3: 14; "As Moses lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in the same way (Or for the same reason,) the Son of Man must be lifted up.

WHY?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 2:21:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 12:39:09 AM, dee-em wrote:
There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point. It makes you look silly.

There once was a man from Sydney
Who had a sharp pain in his kidney
Turned out to be cancer
T'was then he searched for an answer
But he wasted his time, didn't he?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 4:33:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Image of the Serpent was a shadow of the Messiah. The Serpent was a liar in Genesis, and the Israelites looked to this lie for life. Yeshua is the first Man to become the Image of the Invisible God. He had to be raised up so when we look to Him we find Aionios Life. The Life The Serpent gave them was physical and false. The Life God gives us through Yeshua is Spiritual and True.
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 5:12:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 4:33:30 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
The Image of the Serpent was a shadow of the Messiah. The Serpent was a liar in Genesis, and the Israelites looked to this lie for life. Yeshua is the first Man to become the Image of the Invisible God. He had to be raised up so when we look to Him we find Aionios Life. The Life The Serpent gave them was physical and false. The Life God gives us through Yeshua is Spiritual and True.

Judeochristians are so not original, the "bad serpent" thing was invented by egypt. Cease to plagiarize! And stop bullying snakes, they are lovely.
dee-em
Posts: 6,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 5:27:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 2:21:14 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/21/2015 12:39:09 AM, dee-em wrote:
There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point. It makes you look silly.

There once was a man from Sydney
Who had a sharp pain in his kidney
Turned out to be cancer
T'was then he searched for an answer
But he wasted his time, didn't he?

Yep. God wanted him dead and you don't argue with God, do you?
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 6:26:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2015 11:13:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
The Israelites were dying because of the poison of the serpents by which they were plagued, it was for this reason that Moses lifted up an "IMAGE" of the serpent, in order that all who were dying because of the poison of the serpent that was coursing through their veins, only had to turn their eyes toward the "IMAGE" of the serpent that had been lifted up upon a pole, to be saved saved.

John 3: 14; "As Moses lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in the same way (Or for the same reason,) the Son of Man must be lifted up.

WHY?

Another silly myth from the Bible!
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:07:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 5:27:43 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/21/2015 2:21:14 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/21/2015 12:39:09 AM, dee-em wrote:
There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point. It makes you look silly.

There once was a man from Sydney
Who had a sharp pain in his kidney
Turned out to be cancer
T'was then he searched for an answer
But he wasted his time, didn't he?

Yep. God wanted him dead and you don't argue with God, do you?

You certainly don't mate, you certainly don't.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:09:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 6:26:48 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/20/2015 11:13:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
The Israelites were dying because of the poison of the serpents by which they were plagued, it was for this reason that Moses lifted up an "IMAGE" of the serpent, in order that all who were dying because of the poison of the serpent that was coursing through their veins, only had to turn their eyes toward the "IMAGE" of the serpent that had been lifted up upon a pole, to be saved saved.

John 3: 14; "As Moses lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in the same way (Or for the same reason,) the Son of Man must be lifted up.

WHY?

Another silly myth from the Bible!

And you are entitled to your erroneous opinion old girl.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:10:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello Otokage and thank you for replying to my comment. I'm sorry, the "bad serpent" was not invented by Egypt. The story goes as far back as the Cannanites, indicating that earliest man believed this to be an actual entity. His name was Lotus. In fact most early religions have a serpent story (most falsely teaching that he gave us knowledge) and a flood story, giving even more credence that these events actually happened. The Scripture account is told to us through the One True God, therefore it is not muddled with man's exaggerations. They tell us it was God who gave us knowledge, since He's the One Who planted the Tree. If you would like to learn about this One True God and why He is Above All, I'd be happy to share some information with you. Thank you and God bless you.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:49:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 7:09:59 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/21/2015 6:26:48 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/20/2015 11:13:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
The Israelites were dying because of the poison of the serpents by which they were plagued, it was for this reason that Moses lifted up an "IMAGE" of the serpent, in order that all who were dying because of the poison of the serpent that was coursing through their veins, only had to turn their eyes toward the "IMAGE" of the serpent that had been lifted up upon a pole, to be saved saved.

John 3: 14; "As Moses lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in the same way (Or for the same reason,) the Son of Man must be lifted up.

WHY?

Another silly myth from the Bible!

And you are entitled to your erroneous opinion old girl.

And what proof have you that my opinion is erroneous?
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing. Of course this is
nonsense and a contradiction, so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from? Were they present within the Singularity? Does
this mean the Singularity had Intelligence? If the
Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True. Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:14:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing. Of course this is
nonsense and a contradiction, so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from? Were they present within the Singularity? Does
this mean the Singularity had Intelligence? If the
Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True. Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.

Don't waste your time on ignorant atheists mate. Don't throw your pearls before the swine. Ignore them with the contempt that they deserve.

They don't understand that the fourth dimensional beings who evolve from mankind (The son of Man) are the Most High in the creation and are able to descend through time to the very beginning and were there before this particular universe even began.

They seem to believe that physical mankind, who currently stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, is the end of the evolutionary process.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:22:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 9:14:16 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing. Of course this is
nonsense and a contradiction, so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from? Were they present within the Singularity? Does
this mean the Singularity had Intelligence? If the
Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True. Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.

Don't waste your time on ignorant atheists mate. Don't throw your pearls before the swine. Ignore them with the contempt that they deserve.

They don't understand that the fourth dimensional beings who evolve from mankind (The son of Man) are the Most High in the creation and are able to descend through time to the very beginning and were there before this particular universe even began.

They seem to believe that physical mankind, who currently stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, is the end of the evolutionary process.

They have neurothereapeutics for that now.
dee-em
Posts: 6,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:31:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing.

Why? Who believes this and what does it have to do with the myth of Moses and Exodus?

Of course this is nonsense and a contradiction,

Of course it is. What makes you think atheists hold this view?

Do you believe God came about by Nothing?

so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from?

Why? What does that have to do with the OP?

Were they present within the Singularity?

What singularity? Why are you directing these questions at atheists? Shouldn't you be asking scientists?

Does this mean the Singularity had Intelligence?

Non sequitur.

If the Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

All of the above are built on non-existent premises.

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

That's the claim (a bare assertion). Where is the evidence?

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True.

You must be kidding. Lol.

Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:36:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing. Of course this is
nonsense and a contradiction, so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from? Were they present within the Singularity? Does
this mean the Singularity had Intelligence? If the
Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True. Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.

It's very important to have sufficiently knowledge to ask meaningful questions. Otherwise, you might not realize that you're asking questions with as much meaning as "would you like roast chicken or gravity for dinner?" I believe the poster before me has already addressed this with more specificity.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:51:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 4:33:30 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
The Image of the Serpent was a shadow of the Messiah. The Serpent was a liar in Genesis, and the Israelites looked to this lie for life. Yeshua is the first Man to become the Image of the Invisible God. He had to be raised up so when we look to Him we find Aionios Life. The Life The Serpent gave them was physical and false. The Life God gives us through Yeshua is Spiritual and True.

The Serpent did not lie to Eve. In fact what he told her was the truth that their eyes will be opened and they will be like God because in verse 22 God confirms they had become like Him and had to be stopped from also eating of the tree of life and living forever.

Genesis 3:4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.

God confirms what Satan said was true.

Genesis 3: 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
dee-em
Posts: 6,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:57:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

Firstly, the "stretched out the heavens" is a reference to the Milky Way in the night sky in my opinion. A Christian commentary thinks it is the atmosphere:

http://www.studylight.org...

"Who made ... established ... stretched out ..." (Jeremiah 10:12) The three things that entered into the Creator's preparing a home for his human creation are listed here: (1) he made the earth; (2) he prepared and fitted it to be a human dwelling place; and (3) he protected it from cosmic damage by such things as excessive radiation and falling meteorites, stretching out the heavens (the atmospheric shield) as a protection.

Either way, your interpretation of the verses is just bizarre.

Secondly, you omitted this important verse:

"11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, these shall perish from the earth, and from under the heavens."

Hm. I wonder who these other gods were? More singularities? So much for your One God. Lol.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:11:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello dee-em, thank you for responding to my questions. I'm about to go to bed so if you respond to me again, I won't be able to reply until later tonight.

You wrote "Why? Who believes this and what does it have to do
with the myth of Moses and Exodus?"

I'm apologize for my presumtions. Perhaps my understanding of the Big Bang is false, or perhaps you know some greater truth that I am unaware of. Could you please explain to me what the Initial Cause of the Universe is? I'm sorry if I got off topic but the OP asked a question, and you wrote

"There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point.
It makes you look silly."

That doesn't appear to answer his question very well. You simply asserted that the Scriptures are a myth, so therefore in order to get back to the OP's question, we had to see if the Scriptures were a verifiable source; if they spoke what is True.

You wrote "Of course it is. What makes you think atheists hold
this view?
Do you believe God came about by Nothing?"

I have read that Science teaches such nonsense, and the original post I put this on contained these silly ideas. No I do not believe God came from Nothing, I believe He has always existed (like Atheist used to believe about the Universe until this was proven false). I believe He is the Great Cause of the Universe and that when He said "Let there be Light" He set the cosmic speed limit so that Cause and Effect would "determine" time. Determinism is the philosophical idea that explains how it is impossible for an Effect to come before a Cause, and all Causes determine the following Effect.

You wrote "Why? What does that have to do with the OP?"

Like I previously said, I was only attempting to get us back on track towards what the OP had originally asked. His question involved Scripture, and the only answers he received had nothing to do with his question. The reason 'Why' I would like to know these things is because Atheist believe these came about by naturalistic means. I'm only asking 'where did nature received this information?'

You wrote "What singularity? Why are you directing these
questions at atheists? Shouldn't you be asking
scientists?"

I'm sorry, it is my understanding that according to Science the Universe came about by what is called an extremely small and dense Singularity. This is what Richard Dawkins teaches. Im not quite sure how to get in touch with him, otherwise I would love to ask him. Forgive me if you know something else that brought about the Initial Cause.

You wrote "Non sequitur."

And "All of the above are built on non-existent premises."

Then please provide existing premises and explain to me what the Orgin of the Universe is so that I might know how to address what it is you know.

You wrote "That's the claim (a bare assertion). Where is the
evidence?"

The evidence is in the fact that this statement is True, as well as everything else contained in Scriptures. If the Scriptures are not true, could you please provide a specific incident?

You wrote "You must be kidding. Lol."

Lol no I'm not kidding. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you friend.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:12:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello dee-em, thank you for responding to my questions. I'm about to go to bed so if you respond to me again, I won't be able to reply until later tonight.

You wrote "Why? Who believes this and what does it have to do
with the myth of Moses and Exodus?"

I apologize for my presumtions. Perhaps my understanding of the Big Bang is false, or perhaps you know some greater truth that I am unaware of. Could you please explain to me what the Initial Cause of the Universe is? I'm sorry if I got off topic but the OP asked a question, and you wrote

"There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point.
It makes you look silly."

That doesn't appear to answer his question very well. You simply asserted that the Scriptures are a myth, so therefore in order to get back to the OP's question, we had to see if the Scriptures were a verifiable source; if they spoke what is True.

You wrote "Of course it is. What makes you think atheists hold
this view?
Do you believe God came about by Nothing?"

I have read that Science teaches such nonsense, and the original post I put this on contained these silly ideas. No I do not believe God came from Nothing, I believe He has always existed (like Atheist used to believe about the Universe until this was proven false). I believe He is the Great Cause of the Universe and that when He said "Let there be Light" He set the cosmic speed limit so that Cause and Effect would "determine" time. Determinism is the philosophical idea that explains how it is impossible for an Effect to come before a Cause, and all Causes determine the following Effect.

You wrote "Why? What does that have to do with the OP?"

Like I previously said, I was only attempting to get us back on track towards what the OP had originally asked. His question involved Scripture, and the only answers he received had nothing to do with his question. The reason 'Why' I would like to know these things is because Atheist believe these came about by naturalistic means. I'm only asking 'where did nature received this information?'

You wrote "What singularity? Why are you directing these
questions at atheists? Shouldn't you be asking
scientists?"

I'm sorry, it is my understanding that according to Science the Universe came about by what is called an extremely small and dense Singularity. This is what Richard Dawkins teaches. Im not quite sure how to get in touch with him, otherwise I would love to ask him. Forgive me if you know something else that brought about the Initial Cause.

You wrote "Non sequitur."

And "All of the above are built on non-existent premises."

Then please provide existing premises and explain to me what the Orgin of the Universe is so that I might know how to address what it is you know.

You wrote "That's the claim (a bare assertion). Where is the
evidence?"

The evidence is in the fact that this statement is True, as well as everything else contained in Scriptures. If the Scriptures are not true, could you please provide a specific incident?

You wrote "You must be kidding. Lol."

Lol no I'm not kidding. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you friend.
dee-em
Posts: 6,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 11:13:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 10:11:47 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello dee-em, thank you for responding to my questions. I'm about to go to bed so if you respond to me again, I won't be able to reply until later tonight.

You wrote "Why? Who believes this and what does it have to do
with the myth of Moses and Exodus?"

I'm apologize for my presumtions. Perhaps my understanding of the Big Bang is false, or perhaps you know some greater truth that I am unaware of. Could you please explain to me what the Initial Cause of the Universe is? I'm sorry if I got off topic but the OP asked a question, and you wrote

"There was no Moses. Stop using myths to make a point.
It makes you look silly."

That doesn't appear to answer his question very well. You simply asserted that the Scriptures are a myth, so therefore in order to get back to the OP's question, we had to see if the Scriptures were a verifiable source; if they spoke what is True.

I still fail to see what that has to do with the Big Bang. How would any answer I gave you help to verify your scripture? Wouldn't you do better to look for some archaeological evidence for Moses and the Exodus?

You wrote "Of course it is. What makes you think atheists hold
this view?
Do you believe God came about by Nothing?"

I have read that Science teaches such nonsense,

You have read wrong.

and the original post I put this on contained these silly ideas. No I do not believe God came from Nothing, I believe He has always existed (like Atheist used to believe about the Universe until this was proven false).

I don't really care what you believe. I'm more interested in what you can provide evidence for. Also, you are still confusing atheists with scientists. Cosmologists and physicists work on theories about the universe, not atheists. Lol.

If you believe God has always existed, what prevents me from believing that the Universe has always existed? You say this has been proven wrong but I think you are confusing this with the Big Bang Theory overturning the Steady State Theory.

I believe He is the Great Cause of the Universe and that when He said "Let there be Light" He set the cosmic speed limit so that Cause and Effect would "determine" time. Determinism is the philosophical idea that explains how it is impossible for an Effect to come before a Cause, and all Causes determine the following Effect.

These are assertions. Where is your evidence? The cause and effect argument commits the fallacy of composition. What is true within our universe cannot necessarily be applied to the universe itself. It's like saying that an airplane can't fly because no individual part can fly.

You wrote "Why? What does that have to do with the OP?"

Like I previously said, I was only attempting to get us back on track towards what the OP had originally asked. His question involved Scripture, and the only answers he received had nothing to do with his question. The reason 'Why' I would like to know these things is because Atheist believe these came about by naturalistic means. I'm only asking 'where did nature received this information?'

Yes, but why ask an atheist? The only position an atheist takes is a lack of belief in gods. You are confusing atheists with scientists again. Besides, your premises are nonsensical. The things you listed are not "information". They are merely concepts arising in brains.

You wrote "What singularity? Why are you directing these
questions at atheists? Shouldn't you be asking
scientists?"

I'm sorry, it is my understanding that according to Science the Universe came about by what is called an extremely small and dense Singularity.

There are many hypotheses relating to cosmogony. They are all still speculative and the universe arising from a singularity is definitely not in favour. Again though, what does this have to do with atheists?

This is what Richard Dawkins teaches.

Does he? Can you cite a source? He's a biologist and really is in no position to teach anything in relation to cosmology. Lol.

Im not quite sure how to get in touch with him, otherwise I would love to ask him.

And yet you claim to know what he teaches. How?

Forgive me if you know something else that brought about the Initial Cause.

Why ask an atheist? Post in the Science forum if you want an answer. I think you will find that they will point out you are assuming a first cause is necessary. I've explained why that is a fallacy.

If you think a cause for the Universe is necessary, why don't you require one for God, to be consistent?

You wrote "Non sequitur."

And "All of the above are built on non-existent premises."

Then please provide existing premises and explain to me what the Orgin of the Universe is so that I might know how to address what it is you know.

As an atheist I don't need to. The burden is on you to show that the scripture you consider to be an authority should be an authority to an atheist. Please go ahead.

You wrote "That's the claim (a bare assertion). Where is the
evidence?"

The evidence is in the fact that this statement is True, as well as everything else contained in Scriptures. If the Scriptures are not true, could you please provide a specific incident?

What? That makes no sense. If you make a claim, you have the burden of proof, not me.

You wrote "You must be kidding. Lol."

Lol no I'm not kidding. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you friend.
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Posts: 143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:37:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We struggle in thought unless we relax and listen to the spirit on the word. We cannot hear that spirit on the word until we relax and trust that we do not seek the answer of our own evaluations.

The poison is in man's tongues.

Psalms 58:3-4 "The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear.."

Job 20:12 "Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue;.......... Job 20:16 "He shall suck the poison of asps: the viper's tongue shall slay him."

By the poison of our own tongue we can deceive our own heart: James 1:26 ""If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."

By the poison of our tongue we harm also others: James 3:5 "Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" ........... Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

the poison in our tongues defiles us and acts to defile everything that comes close to enough to hear us: James 3:6 "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of Gehenna."

Mankind has been unable to tackle the problem of his own tongue: James 3:7-8 "For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: "But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."

Yet mankind desperately needs to grasp the following: 1 Peter 3:10 ""For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:" ........ 1 John 3:18 ""My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

For: Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Now understanding all of that, why was Jesus likened to that original serpent who had spoken that poison into the world where it lodged upon the tongues of men?

The main way in which Jesus takes the sins of the world to himself is to lift that serpent's tongue with him out of this world.

As we look to Jesus we are allowing him to lift that poison up and away from us.

See how simple it is when we relax and just let ourselves be able to hear the spirit on God's word?

Originally that poison was portrayed as beginning in the serpents tongue.
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Posts: 143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:46:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Correction: Galatians 5:16 above was supposed to be:

Galatians 5:14-5""For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
Rosco_P_Coletrain
Posts: 143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:50:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 1:37:18 PM, Rosco_P_Coletrain wrote:
We struggle in thought unless we relax and listen to the spirit on the word. We cannot hear that spirit on the word until we relax and trust that we do not seek the answer of our own evaluations.

The poison is in man's tongues.

Psalms 58:3-4 "The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear.."

Job 20:12 "Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue;.......... Job 20:16 "He shall suck the poison of asps: the viper's tongue shall slay him."

By the poison of our own tongue we can deceive our own heart: James 1:26 ""If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."

By the poison of our tongue we harm also others: James 3:5 "Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" ........... Galatians 5:14-15 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."

the poison in our tongues defiles us and acts to defile everything that comes close to enough to hear us: James 3:6 "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of Gehenna."

Mankind has been unable to tackle the problem of his own tongue: James 3:7-8 "For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: "But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."

Yet mankind desperately needs to grasp the following: 1 Peter 3:10 ""For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:" ........ 1 John 3:18 ""My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

For: Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Now understanding all of that, why was Jesus likened to that original serpent who had spoken that poison into the world where it lodged upon the tongues of men?

The main way in which Jesus takes the sins of the world to himself is to lift that serpent's tongue with him out of this world.

As we look to Jesus we are allowing him to lift that poison up and away from us.

See how simple it is when we relax and just let ourselves be able to hear the spirit on God's word?


Originally that poison was portrayed as beginning in the serpents tongue.

Corrected version.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 2:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 9:14:16 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/21/2015 8:31:12 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hello JJ50, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First I would like you to show me proof that the
Universe came about by Nothing. Of course this is
nonsense and a contradiction, so I have a few more
questions that I posted on another forum, and nobody
would answer for me. Please explain to me why what I
say is false.

Where does Love, Good, Evil, and Intelligence come
from? Were they present within the Singularity? Does
this mean the Singularity had Intelligence? If the
Singularity contained Intelligence, did it contain the
means by which to use that Intelligence? If it
contained the means by which to use Intelligence, did
it use this Intelligence to Cause the universe into
existence? If all these things are true, then is this
verse accurate?

"He (The Singularity/One God) hath made the earth
by his power (Big Bang/Great Cause), he hath
established the world by his wisdom (Intelligence), and
hath stretched out the heavens (Universe expansion)
by his discretion." Jeremiah 10:12

You see, the Scriptures prove themselves by always
being True. Thank you friend and God bless you my
friend.

Don't waste your time on ignorant atheists mate. Don't throw your pearls before the swine. Ignore them with the contempt that they deserve.

They don't understand that the fourth dimensional beings who evolve from mankind (The son of Man) are the Most High in the creation and are able to descend through time to the very beginning and were there before this particular universe even began.

They seem to believe that physical mankind, who currently stands on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, is the end of the evolutionary process.

First of all, atheists believe no such thing. Secondly, evolution is not like a ladder, it's more of a mountain with a gentle slope of many paths on one side and a sheer cliff on the other. The gentle slope of many paths represents the two postulates of evolution, natural selection and diversity of species as we observe lifeforms climbing the mountain of natural selection, survival of the fittest, and diversifying into many other species. The other side is the creation side in which only a gigantic leap of faith from the bottom to the top would work.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:53:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 2:36:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

First of all, atheists believe no such thing. Secondly, evolution is not like a ladder, it's more of a mountain with a gentle slope of many paths on one side and a sheer cliff on the other. The gentle slope of many paths represents the two postulates of evolution, natural selection and diversity of species as we observe lifeforms climbing the mountain of natural selection, survival of the fittest, and diversifying into many other species. The other side is the creation side in which only a gigantic leap of faith from the bottom to the top would work.

If Atheists believe that it is possible for a being, who is as far superior to man, (who is Lord of creatures,) as man is to the self replicating organic molecule from which he evolved, and that the evolved being is a fourth dimensional being, able to travel, not only through space but also time, and who is able to access information from the minds of all physical creatures in his genetic linage, Just as we use our search machines, they would have to accept that the SON OF MAN, would be LORD to all beings which preceded him, and could therefore no longer be atheist, as they would believe in a supreme personality of Godhead to the universal body in which he developed. The MOST HIGH in the creation.

Even if they don't believe me, but believe that it might just be a possibility, they would the be agnostic.

Secondly, many people have heard the expression, "The Ladder of Evolution," But I know of No one who has ever heard of your recently made up rubbishing expression of evolution.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 11:51:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi dee-em and thank you for continuing to discuss this with me.

You wrote "I still fail to see what that has to do with the Big
Bang. How would any answer I gave you help to verify
your scripture? Wouldn't you do better to look for
some archaeological evidence for Moses and the
Exodus?"

This has to do with the Big Bang because the OP was asking a question that related to Scripture and you said he was silly for believing such things. The absence of Archeological evidence does not indicate a particular event did not happen. Mankind has been known to destroy many historical artifacts, and we at this present time will never know what those artifacts contained. To assert that we are wrong based on a "burden of proof" is to assume that all historical artifacts have been found and nothing has been destroyed by weather nor mankind. We know this isn't true because the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and countless other World Empires have left us archeological evidence that they themselves destroyed such artifacts. We will never know based on Archeological evidence the true History of this world.

You wrote "I don't really care what you believe. I'm more
interested in what you can provide evidence for. Also,
you are still confusing atheists with scientists.
Cosmologists and physicists work on theories about the
universe, not atheists. Lol.
If you believe God has always existed, what prevents
me from believing that the Universe has always
existed? You say this has been proven wrong but I
think you are confusing this with the Big Bang Theory
overturning the Steady State Theory."

Please provide me evidence for the Steady State Theory. According to all reliable sources, the Big Bang Theory DOES overturn the Steady State Theory. This is because of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation left from the Initial Spark. If the Steady State Theory is true, we would expect to see this radiation throughout all parts of the Universe. However, the radiation is only evident in the very distant Universe, and it is completely even in all directions. The Steady State Theory has been disproven time and time again. That is the Scientific reasoning behind its demise.

The philosophical implications are equally devastating. For the universe to be Eternal, then Time could not exist. All things would have to happen simultaneously, because there would be no Initial Cause. Without an Initial Cause, that would mean all things came out to be by a "Causeless Effect". This is irrational, illogical, unscientific, and non-observable. God can always exist because He is the Cause of Time, as stated in Genesis 1:2 when He said "Let there be Light". He does not change (Malachi 3:6) so He is not affected by the implications of Time; unlike the Universe, which is constantly moving forward through both expansion of the Universe as well as Society and Knowledge.

You wrote "These are assertions. Where is your evidence? The
cause and effect argument commits the fallacy of
composition. What is true within our universe cannot
necessarily be applied to the universe itself. It's like
saying that an airplane can't fly because no
individual part can fly."

So if I'm understanding correctly, are you saying that Cause and Effect is definitely true, but just because I have this evidence it doesn't mean it can be applied to the Universe? What observational proof would you require to believe anything? You ask for evidence and then stubbornly deny that the evidence is valid, despite the fact that there has never been an observable incident where Cause and Effect has not been true. Cause and Effect require all the other Laws of Physics to accomplish what it does. You can't deny these Laws, otherwise it would make you look "silly". What determines these Laws?

You wrote "Yes, but why ask an atheist? The only position an
atheist takes is a lack of belief in gods. You are
confusing atheists with scientists again. Besides, your
premises are nonsensical. The things you listed are not
"information". They are merely concepts arising in
brains."

I ask an Atheist because by definition, an Atheist "knows" there is not a God. This would require you to have absolutely all knowledge of everything so that you could sincerely deduct that God is not possible. Therefore you yourself must be god, possessing all possible knowledge of everything. A great accomplishment indeed for a Man that has lived such a short life.

The things I listed are "Information". Information is cold hard facts, as opposed to Knowledge, which is recognition of Information. Good and Evil are evident in all factors of life. Marriage, raising children, and Charity are all evidence of the influence of Love. So now I ask, how did these concepts that arise in our brains get there? Where does our brains receive this information?

You wrote "There are many hypotheses relating to cosmogony.
They are all still speculative and the universe arising
from a singularity is definitely not in favour. Again
though, what does this have to do with atheists?"

And "Does he? Can you cite a source? He's a biologist and
really is in no position to teach anything in relation to
cosmology. Lol."

Here is my source- http://www.hawking.org.uk... (that's his website)

From the source "At this time, the Big Bang, all the matter in the
universe, would have been on top of itself. The density
would have been infinite. It would have been what is
called, a singularity."

If there are many hypothesis relating to cosmogony, and they are "all" speculative, then how is it you can confirm without any doubt that there is no God?

You wrote "If you think a cause for the Universe is necessary,
why don't you require one for God, to be consistent?"

I've already addressed this above.

You wrote "As an atheist I don't need to. The burden is on you to
show that the scripture you consider to be an
authority should be an authority to an atheist. Please
go ahead."

Please understand that I don't believe the Scriptures should have any authority over you. You are an Atheist and the Scriptures are for Believers. This topic was posted by a Believer, and many Atheist responded with what you call "assertions". Also you don't "need" to do anything. What do I care what you believe? However you insist that what I believe is wrong so I would like an alternative so that I can fairly weigh the evidence to see if what you say is true or not.

You wrote "What? That makes no sense. If you make a claim, you
have the burden of proof, not me."

I simply asked you to show me where Scripture is wrong; an incident in Scripture that there is undeniable evidence against what is stated. You don't have to, I was just suggesting so that I could understand why you believe it to be a myth.

You wrote earlier "Firstly, the "stretched out the heavens" is a
reference to the Milky Way in the night sky in my
opinion. A Christian commentary thinks it is the
atmosphere:"

Thank you for giving me your opinion on these matters, but why should that matter to me?

You wrote "Secondly, you omitted this important verse:

"11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have
not made the heavens and the earth, these shall
perish from the earth, and from under the heavens."

Hm. I wonder who these other gods were? More
singularities? So much for your One God. Lol."

You are asking about something that involves deep Scripture study to provide an answer for. This would require you to believe the Scriptures and have a willingness to understand them. This topic is much too vast to explain with the limited characters I'm alloted. For now I'll leave you a few verses to somewhat clear up what you're asking.

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." Psalm 82:6

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:34:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello Harikrish great to hear from you again friend.

You wrote "The Serpent did not lie to Eve. In fact what he told
her was the truth that their eyes will be opened and
they will be like God because in verse 22 God confirms
they had become like Him and had to be stopped from
also eating of the tree of life and living forever.
Genesis 3:4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent
said to the woman.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes
will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good
and evil."
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was
good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also
desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate
it.
God confirms what Satan said was true.
Genesis 3: 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has
now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He
must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take
also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The Serpent did indeed lie to Eve. Let's look a little closer and see if we can expose his lies. He's pretty crafty though, since God created him to be crafty, so we must pay close attention.

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God HAD MADE. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall NOT eat of every tree of the garden?" Genesis 3:1

God never spoke those words.

"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou MAYEST FREELY eat" Genesis 2:16

The Serpent had already planted the seeds of doubt in Eve's heart from his very first sentence. God said they may freely eat of EVERY tree in the garden, but they may not touch the Tree of Knowledge because the day they eat of it

"...thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17

The KJV translators give us a footnote to show that the original Hebrew says

"...dying thou shall die" Genesis 2:17 (literal Hebrew translation)

Once they ate of the Fruit, they began the process of dying, which would eventually lead to the final outcome of death.

"And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." Genesis 3:2

Eve noticed what the Serpent had said right from the start and she confirmed that God had said they could eat of any tree.

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:4

His second lie is that we shall surely not die. Obviously this was a lie since Adam died at the young age of 930, and mankind has been dying ever since.

The second also contained a truth, "ye shall be as gods". However the Fruit only gave us the Knowledge that God had, but it didn't contain the Wisdom of how to be Prudent with this Knowledge. We had obtained the Knowledge God possesses, but we were (and still are) far from actually being a god.

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become AS (or as your translation put it- LIKE) one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" Genesis 3:22

We have become "like" God in that we now possess the Knowledge He has of Good and Evil. However, this was obviously His plan from the start. He specifically created the Serpent to be crafty, and it was God Himself who planted the Tree of Knowledge in the "midst" (middle) of the Garden. The Serpent was simply a tool that God used to bring about His purpose.

Thanks for replying. I always look forward to your replies because you know your Scripture very well. God bless you good friend.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:18:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
(...continued reply to dee-em)

but to us there is but one God, the Father" 1 Corinthians 8:5

I ran out of space on the last post. I'm sorry for my sarcasm with you, but you are very sarcastic so it is all out of good fun. Thank you my friend and God bless.
dee-em
Posts: 6,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:45:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 11:51:18 PM, anonymouswho wrote:
Hi dee-em and thank you for continuing to discuss this with me.

No problem. Can I suggest you click on "Reply & Quote" so that I receive notification of your post. As a bonus you will get automatic indenting instead of having to type in "You wrote" everywhere.

You wrote "I still fail to see what that has to do with the Big
Bang. How would any answer I gave you help to verify
your scripture? Wouldn't you do better to look for
some archaeological evidence for Moses and the
Exodus?"

This has to do with the Big Bang because the OP was asking a question that related to Scripture and you said he was silly for believing such things. The absence of Archeological evidence does not indicate a particular event did not happen. Mankind has been known to destroy many historical artifacts, and we at this present time will never know what those artifacts contained. To assert that we are wrong based on a "burden of proof" is to assume that all historical artifacts have been found and nothing has been destroyed by weather nor mankind. We know this isn't true because the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and countless other World Empires have left us archeological evidence that they themselves destroyed such artifacts. We will never know based on Archeological evidence the true History of this world.

I still don't see the connection. Tell me, if there is no evidence for something why should anyone believe it? Should I believe in Astrology, Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, UFOs, Yeti? If not, why ask a rational person to believe unsupported stories in the Bible?

You wrote "I don't really care what you believe. I'm more
interested in what you can provide evidence for. Also,
you are still confusing atheists with scientists.
Cosmologists and physicists work on theories about the
universe, not atheists. Lol.
If you believe God has always existed, what prevents
me from believing that the Universe has always
existed? You say this has been proven wrong but I
think you are confusing this with the Big Bang Theory
overturning the Steady State Theory."

Please provide me evidence for the Steady State Theory. According to all reliable sources, the Big Bang Theory DOES overturn the Steady State Theory.

Agreed. That wasn't my point.

This is because of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation left from the Initial Spark. If the Steady State Theory is true, we would expect to see this radiation throughout all parts of the Universe. However, the radiation is only evident in the very distant Universe, and it is completely even in all directions. The Steady State Theory has been disproven time and time again. That is the Scientific reasoning behind its demise.

I'm aware of all the evidence for the Big Bang Theory. You missed the point. The BBT only goes back to Planck time where our physical laws break down. This leads you to assume that the universe hasn't always existed. What do you base that on? I maintain that the universe has existed for all of time (always). Am I wrong?

The philosophical implications are equally devastating. For the universe to be Eternal, then Time could not exist. All things would have to happen simultaneously, because there would be no Initial Cause. Without an Initial Cause, that would mean all things came out to be by a "Causeless Effect". This is irrational, illogical, unscientific, and non-observable.

I'm sorry, but none of that makes any sense. Current cosmology theories postulate a causeless universe. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

God can always exist because He is the Cause of Time, as stated in Genesis 1:2 when He said "Let there be Light". He does not change (Malachi 3:6) so He is not affected by the implications of Time; unlike the Universe, which is constantly moving forward through both expansion of the Universe as well as Society and Knowledge.

Wouldn't it be great if things could be true by defining them to be true? You are arbitrarily choosing to make God the first cause. You have no basis to do that, so I have no reason to accept it. I could just as arbitrarily say that the Big Bang was the first cause. Prove me wrong.

Btw, a being who doesn't experience time is an incoherent concept. Such a being could not act. If you think your God can perform actions, please explain how he does this without time.

You wrote "These are assertions. Where is your evidence? The
cause and effect argument commits the fallacy of
composition. What is true within our universe cannot
necessarily be applied to the universe itself. It's like
saying that an airplane can't fly because no
individual part can fly."

So if I'm understanding correctly, are you saying that Cause and Effect is definitely true, but just because I have this evidence it doesn't mean it can be applied to the Universe?

That's correct. See here.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Cause and effect requires time and you have to be inside the space-time universe to have time.

What observational proof would you require to believe anything? You ask for evidence and then stubbornly deny that the evidence is valid, despite the fact that there has never been an observable incident where Cause and Effect has not been true. Cause and Effect require all the other Laws of Physics to accomplish what it does. You can't deny these Laws, otherwise it would make you look "silly". What determines these Laws?

You're arguing on the basis of a fallacy. See above.

You wrote "Yes, but why ask an atheist? The only position an
atheist takes is a lack of belief in gods. You are
confusing atheists with scientists again. Besides, your
premises are nonsensical. The things you listed are not
"information". They are merely concepts arising in
brains."

I ask an Atheist because by definition, an Atheist "knows" there is not a God.

No. That would be a strong atheist. There are also agnostic atheists. Some believe the latter predominate.

This would require you to have absolutely all knowledge of everything so that you could sincerely deduct that God is not possible. Therefore you yourself must be god, possessing all possible knowledge of everything. A great accomplishment indeed for a Man that has lived such a short life.

I count myself as a strong atheist because I am 99.999...% sure there is no God and that's near enough for me. Youre right, I don't claim absolute knowledge. However, that doesnt help you. I am entitled to my skepticism since I am making no claim. You are making the positive claim that God exists so you have the burden of proving your claim.

The things I listed are "Information". Information is cold hard facts, as opposed to Knowledge, which is recognition of Information. Good and Evil are evident in all factors of life. Marriage, raising children, and Charity are all evidence of the influence of Love. So now I ask, how did these concepts that arise in our brains get there? Where does our brains receive this information?

Good and evil are concepts. You learn these concepts like you learn all others. You are taught these concepts as you are raised by your parents, educated at school, and interact with your community. They don't just flow into you from the universe. Lol.

Love is an emotion, a particular state in the human brain. We are wired for it because it has evolutionary benefits. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Most of human behaviour has an evolutionary basis. It just increases our ability to survive.