Jump to topic:

BOG is back.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 11:58:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm back after being temporarily being banned for making posts that aren't relevant to the topic.

From now on, every FIRST post I make in any new thread will be relevant to the post. This doesn't mean my language will change in order to suit the members who don't understand my posts that come directly from the mind of our Creator. My posts will look similar to the one's I've been posting in this forum since I started but they will be totally relevant to the topic.

If anyone challenges my first post with a post that isn't relevant to the topic, I will tell the member that they're off topic. This means I'll do my part in keeping this forum a lively forum.

God bless you,
Saint Brad
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:13:55 AM
At 4/21/2015 11:58:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm back after being temporarily being banned for making posts that aren't relevant to the topic.

From now on, every FIRST post I make in any new thread will be relevant to the post. This doesn't mean my language will change in order to suit the members who don't understand my posts that come directly from the mind of our Creator. My posts will look similar to the one's I've been posting in this forum since I started but they will be totally relevant to the topic.

If anyone challenges my first post with a post that isn't relevant to the topic, I will tell the member that they're off topic. This means I'll do my part in keeping this forum a lively forum.

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back, Brad.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
TheUncannyN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:15:09 AM

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back! How are the streets treating you?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:35:37 AM

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back Kotter, er I mean Brad.

It's good to see you showing some contrition and promising to behave. Don't worry, we'll hold you to your word if you should stray.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:04:06 AM

God bless you,
Saint Brad

I think your banning and subsequent resurrection is definitely proof of your divinity. Anyone who is still a non believer needs their head checked. I love you Brad.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:00:17 AM

Then the ban was not long enough
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:12:42 AM
At 4/22/2015 12:13:55 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back, Brad.

Thank you my friend.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:14:54 AM
At 4/22/2015 12:15:09 AM, TheUncannyN wrote:

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back! How are the streets treating you?

Thanks my friend. I have many friends in Campbell who know our true Creator and don't need to debate His knowledge that I share with them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:20:34 AM
At 4/22/2015 12:35:37 AM, dee-em wrote:

God bless you,
Saint Brad

Welcome back Kotter, er I mean Brad.

Thank you for your kind welcome.

It's good to see you showing some contrition and promising to behave. Don't worry, we'll hold you to your word if you should stray.

I will continue witnessing to the Word of the Lord until I am killed by those who don't believe.

The leader of the pack of wolves gets to eat first and the rest follow his lead until all the sheep have been eaten.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:22:09 AM
At 4/22/2015 1:04:06 AM, Wylted wrote:

God bless you,
Saint Brad

I think your banning and subsequent resurrection is definitely proof of your divinity. Anyone who is still a non believer needs their head checked. I love you Brad.

I have loved My creation from the beginning. It's those who I formed during this first age who are my enemies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:24:10 AM
At 4/22/2015 2:00:17 AM, annanicole wrote:

Then the ban was not long enough : :

Nothing is long enough for those who believe this world is real. I have been out of this world long enough to know who is real or not.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:58:13 AM
At 4/22/2015 2:24:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I have been out of this world .....

You mean "out of reality".

Actually, a ban of six or nine months would have been appropriate.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:35:03 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:58:13 AM, annanicole wrote:

Actually, a ban of six or nine months would have been appropriate. : :

There's a reason God didn't make you a moderator in this forum, Anna.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:36:28 PM

God bless you,
Saint Brad

-_-
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:05:58 PM

God bless you,
Saint Brad

+1
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:14:39 PM
At 4/22/2015 12:35:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Is it the same reason that He has you banned from practically every forum you parasitize?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:46:00 PM
At 4/22/2015 1:14:39 PM, annanicole wrote:

Is it the same reason that He has you banned from practically every forum you parasitize?

It certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back so soon. All that Christian love that was building just disappeared upon his arrival. I guess it is back to condemning antichrist Christians.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:52:46 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:46:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back so soon.

Correction: "it certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back ... period." His main niche is serving as a "scared straight" poster child for borderline alcoholics.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:54:41 PM

Is it the same reason that He has you banned from practically every forum you parasitize? : :

Now you're taking this thread off topic with you accusations. Do you want me to report you, Anna?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:56:14 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:52:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

Correction: "it certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back ... period." His main niche is serving as a "scared straight" poster child for borderline alcoholics.
You mean the prophets of Jack Daniels.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:56:18 PM

It certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back so soon. All that Christian love that was building just disappeared upon his arrival. I guess it is back to condemning antichrist Christians. : :

It certainly looks like you're going off topic. I'm here to remind you to keep your posts relevant to the topic.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:57:32 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:56:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You mean the prophets of Jack Daniels. : :

This thread is about how I will keep posters on topic from now on. Stay on topic or someone may report you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:59:04 PM

Correction: "it certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back ... period." His main niche is serving as a "scared straight" poster child for borderline alcoholics. : :

Your post is not relevant to the topic of this thread, Anna.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:04:57 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:56:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back so soon. All that Christian love that was building just disappeared upon his arrival. I guess it is back to condemning antichrist Christians. : :

It certainly looks like you're going off topic. I'm here to remind you to keep your posts relevant to the topic.

The topic is BoG is back. How is talking about BoG not relevant? You reading hasn't improved after the suspension.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:05:44 PM
Welcome back, Brad!

From now on, every FIRST post I make in any new thread will be relevant to the post.
Would it be fair to call that tokenism? Putting up a token reply before derailing a thread with your own topic?

It sounds like tokenism, and might get you banned again. :(
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:06:50 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:04:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The topic is BoG is back. How is talking about BoG not relevant? You reading hasn't improved after the suspension. : :

It's obvious you didn't read this thread and how I will be keeping posters on topic from now on.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:11:01 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:54:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Is it the same reason that He has you banned from practically every forum you parasitize? : :

Now you're taking this thread off topic with you accusations. Do you want me to report you, Anna?

Really? What's the topic?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:12:03 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:59:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Correction: "it certainly looks like it was a mistake to allow BoG back ... period." His main niche is serving as a "scared straight" poster child for borderline alcoholics. : :

Your post is not relevant to the topic of this thread, Anna.

Yeah, it is. The topic is "Brad is back." I said, "That's a mistake". Very relevant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:12:44 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:06:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/22/2015 3:04:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The topic is BoG is back. How is talking about BoG not relevant? You reading hasn't improved after the suspension. : :

It's obvious you didn't read this thread and how I will be keeping posters on topic from now on.

You have to learn to keep on topic. When you mention BoG you are talking about the person Brad a suicidal alcoholic. When you talk about God you are talking about the God of the Bible. They are two separate beings. Don't confuse the two or we have to remind you all over again who Brad is.and why Brad is not God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:14:58 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:05:44 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
Welcome back, Brad!

From now on, every FIRST post I make in any new thread will be relevant to the post.
Would it be fair to call that tokenism? Putting up a token reply before derailing a thread with your own topic?

No. Every new post I make in a new thread will be on topic like I have been this past several months once I learned the rules of this forum would be enforced. The controlling group in this forum will have me banned with any excuse they can find so I am conforming to the rules of this forum. If your post is irrelevant to the topic of the thread, I will make sure you stay on topic.

It sounds like tokenism, and might get you banned again. :(

You can call it anything you want. The controlling group in this forum may use tokenism to try get me banned but I haven't seen any rules against being relevant to the topic that I plan on doing from now on. I'm in this forum for the long run until I am killed. There are several members in this forum who have respect for me so I will continue supporting them.