Jump to topic:

Poll: Does the CA provoke laughter?

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:01:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
- Does the Cosmological Argument, in all its forms, provoke laughter?

http://www.debate.org...

=> What do you think?
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:22:33 AM
I'm laughing at you. You run on endless intellectual stupidity due to the bizarre contrast between you using big words as if you knew what they meant and you being a silly ninny who can't reason worth beans. Example: thinking there's no evolution of species and Life. Absurd irrationality in the light of immense evidence to the contrary, e.g. us human beings, horses, Darwin's finches, British moths, all sorts of examples of species changing basic forms to adapt to changes in environmental conditions. Go back to school and learn real science and take some courses in logic and ethics. Plus Near Eastern Religions and their histories which you know very little about as you swallow Bible myths like your idol did too, him being not advised by his created Allah god modeled after Yahweh, the Fraud of Israel.

Sorry, Yassine, but your name contains your mental disability that you, like BOG, MadMaccormack, parade each day on Debate boards, compulsively posting your ignorance of real history, real science, real spirituality that comes from God, not some moral cretin who thought he could get away with using God for cover in the West intellectual community? Only very insecure people seek absolute authority to tell them how to think and act because they are afraid to stand up for themselves. And that's all you Muhammadan clones who are afraid to be men and women on your own merits so you piggy-back on a Dictator, one no better and in some ways far worse because he used God for coercion and terrorism, than Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin. You types go for these Strong Men who are in reality throwbacks to alpha males wolf pack behavior and unfit for humanitarian society. We see Muhammad's true colors of depravity everyday, Yassine, so what you try to sell here is constantly put in our moral trashcans as it is so repulsive to religious behavior as to be akin to human vomit being called The Word of God.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:37:49 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:22:33 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I'm laughing at you. You run on endless intellectual stupidity due to the bizarre contrast between you using big words as if you knew what they meant and you being a silly ninny who can't reason worth beans. Example: thinking there's no evolution of species and Life. Absurd irrationality in the light of immense evidence to the contrary, e.g. us human beings, horses, Darwin's finches, British moths, all sorts of examples of species changing basic forms to adapt to changes in environmental conditions. Go back to school and learn real science and take some courses in logic and ethics. Plus Near Eastern Religions and their histories which you know very little about as you swallow Bible myths like your idol did too, him being not advised by his created Allah god modeled after Yahweh, the Fraud of Israel.

Sorry, Yassine, but your name contains your mental disability that you, like BOG, MadMaccormack, parade each day on Debate boards, compulsively posting your ignorance of real history, real science, real spirituality that comes from God, not some moral cretin who thought he could get away with using God for cover in the West intellectual community? Only very insecure people seek absolute authority to tell them how to think and act because they are afraid to stand up for themselves. And that's all you Muhammadan clones who are afraid to be men and women on your own merits so you piggy-back on a Dictator, one no better and in some ways far worse because he used God for coercion and terrorism, than Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin. You types go for these Strong Men who are in reality throwbacks to alpha males wolf pack behavior and unfit for humanitarian society. We see Muhammad's true colors of depravity everyday, Yassine, so what you try to sell here is constantly put in our moral trashcans as it is so repulsive to religious behavior as to be akin to human vomit being called The Word of God.

- Do you have grandkids?
Current Debates:

Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:42:07 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:01:16 AM, Yassine wrote:

=> What do you think?

Yes, it is laughable.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:45:51 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:42:07 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

=> What do you think?

Yes, it is laughable.

- So, when you read this: http://plato.stanford.edu... , you start laughing?
Current Debates:

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:48:19 AM
I am a Jewish Christian grand prophesy bearer, grand because I bring prophesy to four different religious traditions, End Times prophesy for Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. And Reformation for all Islam creating New Islam, devoid of violence as it will be dedicated to Jihad Against Inhumanity. Only spiritual traditions that join in God's War Against Inhumanity will survive and prosper in the New Age upon us. All Abrahamic religions being founded on deceit of believers taught moral garbage because of mixing God's Goodness with men's evil desires for territorial conquest and control, i.e. politics and politicizing spiritual consciousness of God. Such lunacies and moral cretinism coming out of such political pollution of God consciousness is the idea that God would ever order the beheading of rivals to a vicious religious dictator and his gangster religion of eternal war pitting humans against humans. It makes so little on so many levels that only the severely brainwashed peoples could ever entertain such craziness. But when we look at history, we see large groups of human beings entertaining all sorts of political and religious lunacies that end up killing many people--because they are animal behavior producing instructions instead of coming from God.

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth." --statement attributed to EL Elyon, Canaanite/Hebrew Father Face of the Elohim, the Holy Family.

This is my God Most High who I, like Jewish Christian Jesus, serve with all our hearts, mind, and soul. Jews and Pauline Christians serve a Lucifer lower tribal war god, Yahweh, which is why Abrahamics are always at war with other peoples and themselves. They serve the Fraud of Israel created by ancient priests and scribes of Judah. Allah is only a poorly constructed violent cartoon of Jewish Yahweh. Both are Moon God based btw, which is why Judaism and Islam run on lunar calendars and why Isis ("Issa" in Egyptian) leads in the names of the three highest gods of Egypt and Canaan, Isis, RA, EL, or "israel", the name and claim to unite three different Canaanite tribal groups into one "Israel". (Never take Hebrew, the world's most manipulated priesthood language, at face value). Islam's bow to the Moon is seen in their choice of religious emblems besides their lunar calendar.

Moon God worshipers seem to inherent lunatics. They should leave the Moon and moon reverence alone to women who know its power intimately.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:53:57 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:45:51 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 4/22/2015 6:42:07 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

=> What do you think?

Yes, it is laughable.

- So, when you read this: http://plato.stanford.edu... , you start laughing?

That's a description of it, not an implementation. I find the cosmological-type argument - as a persuasive tool - laughable. Also, finding something laughable is not necessarily a literal expression, although I find it hard to believe you don't already know this. What, therefore, do you not understand about this?
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:56:23 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:53:57 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

That's a description of it, not an implementation. I find the cosmological-type argument - as a persuasive tool - laughable. Also, finding something laughable is not necessarily a literal expression, although I find it hard to believe you don't already know this. What, therefore, do you not understand about this?

- Ok.
Current Debates:

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:24:07 AM
To "make straight, the Path to God" which is the perennial job description of my kind, meaning we get the dirty work of hoeing out the weeds, the terrors or tares that chock the Garden and keep it from producing good fruit, nourishing crops. So, to that end, God has produced in our times, because the old times couldn't possibly understand it, the real, logical explanation of how the Universe or Creation came to be.

We made it. Now it sits eternally as the Record of how we made Creation that evolved Life into Intelligence into "God". That's why in a certain mood of consciousness achieved only rarely but of such psychological force that it underlies the spiritual beliefs of billions of people. I'm talking about "maya", seeing the world as illusion or as "Dream Time" to the Australian natives. I've seen maya, saw it for three days and seeing it converted me from atheism to the Christian road I walk and preach. 36 years now with no signs of doubt as it can't be undermined with science or historical discoveries as can traditional organized religions. Anyway, once seen, it places you in the Matrix world, 13th Floor world where everything is found to be a tape or movie being played by something at a higher level, and we are in the movie stuck at these different time lapses in the playing from Big Bang beginning to Black Hole annihilation ending. That's why we don't see real signs of intelligent life out there. Intelligence discovers the only real New Frontier is the one in the World To Come or that place beyond the grave.

How on earth did Intelligence evolve into God, into a God that could create Creation, and do this evolving through Humanity? Think logically and you will see:

What has humanity done in the last 200 years in technological development? Gone from wood and coal fires, horse and buggies, abacuses, to bringing the power of the sun to service us, sending spaceships across our solar system and out into the galaxy, to putting the thinking power of a whole city of minds into tiny boxes. 200 years we've done this. Think what we will be able to do in 2000 years at this rate. We will have powers ancients and ourselves attribute to "God". We will be able to create worlds and move planets and suns around like billiard balls they are. When we achieve the power to turn thought into matter, we are "God" and we did this. Angels are sent down the time line to help instruct prophets who in turn instruct the people what's going on in the language and concepts of the time periods. This is the spiritual meaning behind "Jacob's Ladder" Muhammad had his angel he claimed. I know mine, the Angel of Peace, the Angel of Jerusalem, the Archangel of the Age of Aquarius, the Lion of God, Ariel. The Gospel of Humanity has this story in religious language: http://biomystic.org...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:33:33 AM
I always bring you meat, new spiritual information I learn from God directly, not read in books, although the process of Gnosis of God requires epiphany, revelation, visions, to be followed through with research to their fuller meanings, this being the difference between Gnosis and blind faith in ancient men's words about God.