Jump to topic:

Mankind is the GOD Sci-Fi theory in charge

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:46:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I put that title as it includes most of the varieties of make believe and pretend realities that are available to the masses at large.

I find it interesting as I read around these boards and notice how people just LOVE to argue about their invisible things and sci-fi theories that have as much proof as the religious fiction does.

I find it interesting how those of the many are ALL on the same path and just trying to SEEK DISTRACTION away from what bothers them deep down inside.

Make up some God or sci-fi theory with a superstition based process where anything can be possible if you "seek it" and BELIEVE. And the more that BELIEVE the more REAL it becomes.

It is the ways of humans that make this world the way that we find it.

If you want to blame someone or something else.

blame mother nature, father time or walt disney.

that should give people that LOVE to argue for distraction something with a bit of variety and choice.

Not enough GROWN UP and mature thinking humans on this earth at any given TIME as it's NOT a popular concept to get in the WAY of others ESCAPE by WAY of superstitious nonsense and make believe and pretend realities.

All that I wrote is VERY TRUE as the Truth that is not subjective always WINS in the END as TIME is mostly a illusion.

p.s. sorry if any of what I wrote upset or offended anyone as it was a bit cold and windy outside today and mother nature made my little clay pot feel a bit "juicy", and father TIME has been slowing down the clock of Life, and that walt disney guy and his following of worshipers and their wish upon a star stuff.

thank you for allowing me the opportunity to (make believe and pretend) VENT and pave the WAY for a new religion and sci-fi adventure in distraction and entertainment.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 4:30:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/22/2015 6:46:20 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I find it interesting as I read around these boards and notice how people just LOVE to argue about their invisible things and sci-fi theories that have as much proof as the religious fiction does.

Yes they do and the big heads refuse to listen to anyone without a paper to prove they have a brain. Even if their peers have papers to prove they have a brain they still call them idiots who have no clue what they are talking about when they present theories which claim the Big Bang never happened.
Check the science forum.

Majority vote rules and whatever is popularly accepted is sold to the masses.

I find it interesting how those of the many are ALL on the same path and just trying to SEEK DISTRACTION away from what bothers them deep down inside.

Pointing out how their scientific theories about the beginning of the universe are similar to the biblical story of creation really causes a stir and all the denial starts dancing around on peoples minds as they try to convince themselves that they have real evidence.

thank you for allowing me the opportunity to (make believe and pretend) VENT and pave the WAY for a new religion and sci-fi adventure in distraction and entertainment.

To boldly go where no man has gone before.....
To infinity and beyond....