Jump to topic:

Perfect Balance, in or out

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:19:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have noticed that most people try and find a BALANCE in their personal lives from OUTSIDE means and do their best to try and IGNORE "where their inner balance level is at".

I personally work on my INNER balance, then find the outer balance in the world around me.

If a person can't balance their selves, HOW can they "balance" others?

If a person has problems loving themselves, HOW can the love others?

If a person can't UNDERSTAND themselves, HOW can they understand others?

Seems that most prefer their illusion of balance, love and understanding as they can CHEAT at the math and make up a total that makes them feel a little better within their doubt of what is and what is not.

Anyone notice that NO one will take me on as to what is Truth and what is not besides Skyangel?

Unbalanced people have a distorted view of reality.

Confused and doubt troubled people have a distorted view of reality.

WHY are YOU seeking balance and understanding from sources outside yourself when you can't handle the inner conflict?

Because MOST people are lazy day dreamers that would rather play dress up, make believe and pretend reality then GROW UP and be RESPONSIBLE for THEMSELVES, their personal thoughts and actions.

I noticed that the talk of heaven and hell is once again being played with.

Heaven and Hell are found between a persons ears.

If you go looking for such concepts OUTSIDE yourself, you will wander around lost and blind just deceiving yourself into TRYING to believe that you are on some sort of right track or path in life.

Not much of a LIFE chasing LIVING at a later time and place.

Invisible Gods, magic men, talking animals and the sci-fi made up theories of science and other such fantasy and fictional concepts are for lazy day dreamers that want somewhere else to place the blame for their day dreams and fantasy and fictional reality that goes BAD.

I find it interesting watching the masses go about their make believe and pretend based realities with no more of a clue then a small child as to what is and what is NOT.

GROW UP and BE responsible for yourself as YOU are YOU and YOU are WHAT YOU chose to BE in BALANCE and understanding.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:38:03 PM
At 4/24/2015 12:19:20 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I have noticed that most people try and find a BALANCE in their personal lives from OUTSIDE means and do their best to try and IGNORE "where their inner balance level is at".

I personally work on my INNER balance, then find the outer balance in the world around me.

Seems that most prefer their illusion of balance, love and understanding as they can CHEAT at the math and make up a total that makes them feel a little better within their doubt of what is and what is not.

Anyone notice that NO one will take me on as to what is Truth and what is not besides Skyangel?

WHY are YOU seeking balance and understanding from sources outside yourself when you can't handle the inner conflict?

Because MOST people are lazy day dreamers that would rather play dress up, make believe and pretend reality then GROW UP and be RESPONSIBLE for THEMSELVES, their personal thoughts and actions.

If you go looking for such concepts OUTSIDE yourself, you will wander around lost and blind just deceiving yourself into TRYING to believe that you are on some sort of right track or path in life.

Invisible Gods, magic men, talking animals and the sci-fi made up theories of science and other such fantasy and fictional concepts are for lazy day dreamers that want somewhere else to place the blame for their day dreams and fantasy and fictional reality that goes BAD.

I find it interesting watching the masses go about their make believe and pretend based realities with no more of a clue then a small child as to what is and what is NOT.

GROW UP and BE responsible for yourself as YOU are YOU and YOU are WHAT YOU chose to BE in BALANCE and understanding. : :

There's a reason most members in this forum aren't listening to you. If you knew our Creator and His Word ( the Truth ), then you would have some knowledge about the future.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 1:01:07 PM
What you wrote there Brad doesn't say anything of substance.

It is like you want to believe you are "selling a luxury automobile" and all you put forth is a drawing of a fancy "item".

I know more about the so called future then most as I can SEE the world around us and within us WITHOUT the SUPERSTITIOUS concepts most use as a means to TRY and find a BALANCE within their lives in the NOW.

If you are just going to reply to me with vague statements without ANY substance or backing beyond your deluded reality, best you just visit with Skyangel on her threads as your childish nonsense is boorish after reading it so many times with nothing much different then what you have been going on about.

I view you much as I would view a small child telling me about why santa, the tooth fairy and easter bunny are realities. Might be reality to little children, but it is not reality to me as I know make believe and pretend when I see it. Have since I was a very young person.

You can only FOOL those that CHOOSE to be fooled, deceived and lied to.

GROW UP Brad and leave the make believe and pretend realities behind you.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 4:41:15 AM
At 4/24/2015 12:38:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:

GROW UP and BE responsible for yourself as YOU are YOU and YOU are WHAT YOU chose to BE in BALANCE and understanding. : :

There's a reason most members in this forum aren't listening to you. If you knew our Creator and His Word ( the Truth ), then you would have some knowledge about the future.

Everything you write applies to you Brad. You need to read you own words as if your so called creator was speaking directly to you instead of thinking the words do not apply to you.
You need to stop dreaming and wake up to yourself Brad.
take a long hard look at EE's words again and read them a couple of times till you understand them.
You need to find balance between your own fantasies and reality.
You need to learn the difference between them.
You are unbalanced Brad and as EE said "Unbalanced people have a distorted view of reality".
Your view of reality is distorted Brad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:13:46 AM
At 4/25/2015 4:41:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Everything you write applies to you Brad. You need to read you own words as if your so called creator was speaking directly to you instead of thinking the words do not apply to you.
take a long hard look at EE's words again and read them a couple of times till you understand them.
You are unbalanced Brad and as EE said "Unbalanced people have a distorted view of reality".
Your view of reality is distorted Brad. : :

You and EE are stuck in one set of thoughts that keeps you from the Truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:55:32 AM
At 4/25/2015 10:13:46 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You make all these accusations but your truth is pretty distorted. It hasn't served you well.

1. You see the world as a computer simulation. Where is this giant computer?

2. You say we are all thoughts in God's mind. But then you say we also have flesh bodies to interpret God's thoughts. But we are already in His mind.

3. You see yourself as invisible. But you are also flesh called Brad Holkesvig.

4. You declare you are saint Brad. But you also say.

Saint Brad wrote:"The flesh called bornofgod in this forum is the liar that God has to keep under control by humbling him. bornofgod is Brad Holkesvig in the flesh that God is using to reveal Himself and His knowledge. Brad Holkesvig is the flesh that is going to be killed according to God's plan. Brad Holkesvig is nothing but an illusion and a liar. I could care less about Brad Holkesvig and his life here in this world which will be destroyed by Me, very soon."

5. You say only the chosen believers can understand God's thoughts which is the Word. But you reject Jesus Christ who is the Word. So God has not revealed anything to you and therefore you are not a chosen believer.

6. Are you a saint then?
The most you said about comparing a saint to you was you are also a eunuch and saints according to you are eunuchs. OK so you are a eunuch. Because saints are recognized for their sainthood. You are nothing but a colossal failure and can be see wandering homeless, sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church and eating in soup kitchens. If you are a saint because of your destitute condition, then we have plenty of saints to go around.

Can you clear these muddled delusional contradictions coming out of your deranged mind?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 12:26:46 PM
At 4/25/2015 10:55:32 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You make all these accusations but your truth is pretty distorted. It hasn't served you well.

1. You see the world as a computer simulation. Where is this giant computer?

2. You say we are all thoughts in God's mind. But then you say we also have flesh bodies to interpret God's thoughts. But we are already in His mind.

3. You see yourself as invisible. But you are also flesh called Brad Holkesvig.

4. You declare you are saint Brad. But you also say.

Saint Brad wrote:"The flesh called bornofgod in this forum is the liar that God has to keep under control by humbling him. bornofgod is Brad Holkesvig in the flesh that God is using to reveal Himself and His knowledge. Brad Holkesvig is the flesh that is going to be killed according to God's plan. Brad Holkesvig is nothing but an illusion and a liar. I could care less about Brad Holkesvig and his life here in this world which will be destroyed by Me, very soon."

5. You say only the chosen believers can understand God's thoughts which is the Word. But you reject Jesus Christ who is the Word. So God has not revealed anything to you and therefore you are not a chosen believer.

6. Are you a saint then?
The most you said about comparing a saint to you was you are also a eunuch and saints according to you are eunuchs. OK so you are a eunuch. Because saints are recognized for their sainthood. You are nothing but a colossal failure and can be see wandering homeless, sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church and eating in soup kitchens. If you are a saint because of your destitute condition, then we have plenty of saints to go around.

Can you clear these muddled delusional contradictions coming out of your deranged mind? : :

I understand everything our Creator has revealed to me but I can see that you and most of the other members in this forum don't have a clue who our Creator is or what He has revealed to me.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 4:40:32 PM

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.
You have no clue what TRUTH is Brad.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 4:43:48 PM
At 4/25/2015 12:26:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I understand everything our Creator has revealed to me but I can see that you and most of the other members in this forum don't have a clue who our Creator is or what He has revealed to me.

You only understand your own interpretations of your own thoughts in your own mind. Those thoughts are fooling you, deceiving you and leading you astray.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:20:38 PM
At 4/25/2015 4:40:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.
You have no clue what TRUTH is Brad. : :

You are a very confused person with no concept of what Truth is.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:22:13 PM
At 4/25/2015 4:43:48 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You only understand your own interpretations of your own thoughts in your own mind. Those thoughts are fooling you, deceiving you and leading you astray. : :

There are several members in this forum who believe in the knowledge of God that I share with them. It's you who doesn't understand that there is a Creator who created our life experiences for eternity.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:19:58 AM
At 4/25/2015 5:20:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

Echo those words back at your self. I put them in your mind because they are meant for you.
I AM the TRUTH. If you knew me you would know what TRUTH is.
You are closing your eyes and ears to me Brad.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:26:40 AM
At 4/25/2015 5:22:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You only understand your own interpretations of your own thoughts in your own mind. Those thoughts are fooling you, deceiving you and leading you astray. : :

There are several members in this forum who believe in the knowledge of God that I share with them. It's you who doesn't understand that there is a Creator who created our life experiences for eternity.

They do not believe you Brad. They are having you on. They are lying to you. They are humoring you.
You are too gullible.
You are so gullible you even believe your own lies and delusions. A false creator is leading you astray. That false creator is your own mind which is deluding you by creating a belief in your mind which is not real. It is just an illusion.
I Am the Truth.
Why do you close your eyes and ears to me?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:27:39 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:19:58 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

Echo those words back at your self. I put them in your mind because they are meant for you.
You are closing your eyes and ears to me Brad. : :

You haven't share any information about the future so it's impossible that you know the Truth. You are totally deceived by what you read in this world. The only way to know the future is to be taught directly by our Creator who you were created as.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:30:51 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:26:40 AM, Skyangel wrote:

They do not believe you Brad. They are having you on. They are lying to you. They are humoring you.
You are too gullible.
You are so gullible you even believe your own lies and delusions. A false creator is leading you astray. That false creator is your own mind which is deluding you by creating a belief in your mind which is not real. It is just an illusion.
I Am the Truth.
Why do you close your eyes and ears to me? : :

You don't know what Truth means or how we were created. Only God's chosen saints will listen to us saints speak His Voice ( gospel ) to them and there are a few members in this forum who are genuinely listening to His Voice. I know you're totally rejecting His Voice because you have no idea who He is.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:33:43 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:27:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

You haven't share any information about the future so it's impossible that you know the Truth. You are totally deceived by what you read in this world. The only way to know the future is to be taught directly by our Creator who you were created as.

Your own flesh is lying to you again. I will tell you about the REAL FUTURE when you have overcome your flesh and the lies it tells you. As long as you want to believe your own fairy tales and delusions you are not ready to know the REAL FUTURE. You are not grown up enough to handle it yet. You are still lost in fantasy land my child.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:37:51 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:33:43 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

Your own flesh is lying to you again. I will tell you about the REAL FUTURE when you have overcome your flesh and the lies it tells you. As long as you want to believe your own fairy tales and delusions you are not ready to know the REAL FUTURE. You are not grown up enough to handle it yet. You are still lost in fantasy land my child. : :

You have no idea what the future is. If you did, you would be sharing that knowledge in this forum with those who are interested like I have been doing this past two years.

Since you haven't shared any information about the future in this forum, I know that you have never been taught by our Creator who you really are besides the flesh that you believe is real.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:39:04 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:30:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You are too gullible.
I Am the Truth.

You don't know what Truth means or how we were created. Only God's chosen saints will listen to us saints speak His Voice ( gospel ) to them and there are a few members in this forum who are genuinely listening to His Voice. I know you're totally rejecting His Voice because you have no idea who He is.

You are the one who has no clue Brad. You are lost in fantasy land my child.
I AM the TRUTH.
I am here to save you from your own flesh IF you open your eyes and ears to me and stop rejecting me.
As long as you reject me, the TRUTH, you will remain in your delusions due to your own decision to reject me.
I do not force you to do anything my child. I give you a choice. It is deception which forces you to lie. Fight it Brad and overcome it. The strength to overcome it is within you.
I AM within you.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:41:57 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:37:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

Your own flesh is lying to you again. I will tell you about the REAL FUTURE when you have overcome your flesh and the lies it tells you. As long as you want to believe your own fairy tales and delusions you are not ready to know the REAL FUTURE. You are not grown up enough to handle it yet. You are still lost in fantasy land my child. : :

You have no idea what the future is. If you did, you would be sharing that knowledge in this forum with those who are interested like I have been doing this past two years.

Since you haven't shared any information about the future in this forum, I know that you have never been taught by our Creator who you really are besides the flesh that you believe is real.

I AM the TRUTH.
I AM REAL.
I AM REALITY.
You are not ready to know about the real future because you love your delusions more than me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:42:04 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:39:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:30:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You are too gullible.
I Am the Truth.

I AM the TRUTH.
I am here to save you from your own flesh IF you open your eyes and ears to me and stop rejecting me.
As long as you reject me, the TRUTH, you will remain in your delusions due to your own decision to reject me.
I do not force you to do anything my child. I give you a choice. It is deception which forces you to lie. Fight it Brad and overcome it. The strength to overcome it is within you.
I AM within you. : :

There are many Christians and spiritual deceivers like you who read words in a book and think they know the Truth. You don't know who I AM is.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:44:22 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:41:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:37:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I am the TRUTH
EE is the TRUTH.

I AM the TRUTH.
I AM REAL.
I AM REALITY.
You are not ready to know about the real future because you love your delusions more than me. : :

You are NOT real at all. You were created like all God's people and beasts were within His thoughts. You read words in books and believed the deceivers who wrote them.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 4:02:45 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:42:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:39:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I AM the TRUTH.
I AM within you. : :

There are many Christians and spiritual deceivers like you who read words in a book and think they know the Truth. You don't know who I AM is.

Stop deluding yourself Brad.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 4:03:52 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:44:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:41:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I AM the TRUTH.
I AM REAL.
I AM REALITY.
You are not ready to know about the real future because you love your delusions more than me. : :

You are NOT real at all. You were created like all God's people and beasts were within His thoughts. You read words in books and believed the deceivers who wrote them.

Stop deluding yourself Brad.