Jump to topic:

What do you imagine life as a JW to be?

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:31:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, I am going to let a Missionary tell you how they feel, and I know it is true because I have met enough of them and they all say roughly the same.

http://www.jw.org... (3 minutes 31)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:37:12 AM
At 4/25/2015 9:31:49 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Well, I am going to let a Missionary tell you how they feel, and I know it is true because I have met enough of them and they all say roughly the same.

Well you don't know because you aren't one.
They don't want your pathetic, sorry arse.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:38:45 AM
How desperately sad someone can feel fulfilled making nuisances of themselves on other people's doorsteps, and believing in such a flawed, unpleasant dogma!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 12:41:25 PM
At 4/25/2015 9:38:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:
How desperately sad someone can feel fulfilled making nuisances of themselves on other people's doorsteps, and believing in such a flawed, unpleasant dogma!

Except what they are really doing is trying to save people's lives
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 12:43:24 PM
At 4/25/2015 9:37:12 AM, bulproof wrote:

No, I was one, and will be again.

Though I admit I wasn't a missionary. Not a dream I was in a position to aim for.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 12:47:14 PM
At 4/25/2015 12:43:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/25/2015 9:37:12 AM, bulproof wrote:

No, I was one, and will be again.

Though I admit I wasn't a missionary. Not a dream I was in a position to aim for.

And you're hoping like crap that you are before armageddon burns your sorry arse. What a pathetic way to live.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 4:54:20 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses cult exposed
https://www.youtube.com...

Candace Conti: Former Jehovah's Witness Takes on Church over Sex Abuse Allegations

Jehovah's Witnesses - Governing Body of Liars!

Ex Jehovah's Witness - My Reasons For Quitting
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:45:51 PM

Have you always been so judgmental?
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:56:21 PM

I'd say to be a JW, one must have a lack of intellectual honesty. Thanks to the internet, many JW's know full well the total bunglers of prophetic BS - thus they must constantly gloss it over, minimize it, explain it away with halfass explanations.

On the other hand, it's kind of exciting to see what maneuver the Brooklyn WatchTower will pull next, e. g. about time that time runs out on their "old light", they seem to get some "new light". Just think, a 90-yr-old JW has pulled off a major coup: tis difficult to believe and teach so many different things during the course of a lifetime without ever being any closer or further away from the truth.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:58:22 PM
At 4/25/2015 4:54:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Jehovah's Witnesses cult exposed

Candace Conti: Former Jehovah's Witness Takes on Church over Sex Abuse Allegations

Jehovah's Witnesses - Governing Body of Liars!

Ex Jehovah's Witness - My Reasons For Quitting

If one does a YouTube search of "Jehovah's Witness", he will find - out of the first 100-200 results - more exposures of their false teachings done by their own ex-members than anything else.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:40:40 PM
At 4/25/2015 12:41:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Except what they are really doing is trying to save people's lives : :

No man can save another man from dying in this world. God already planned the salvation of His created men but the flesh will remain in this world. The flesh of this world cannot be used in the new Heaven and Earth because we're getting totally new flesh that will never grow old or perish.

The JW's do not understand anything in the prophecies.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:07:35 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No man can save another man from dying in this world. God already planned the salvation of His created men but the flesh will remain in this world. The flesh of this world cannot be used in the new Heaven and Earth because we're getting totally new flesh that will never grow old or perish.

Apparently you don't either, as your success rate and the WatchTower's success rate are embroiled in a tough battle for last place. 'Tis hard to shoot lower than 0%.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:25:34 PM
At 4/25/2015 9:07:35 PM, annanicole wrote:

Apparently you don't either, as your success rate and the WatchTower's success rate are embroiled in a tough battle for last place. 'Tis hard to shoot lower than 0%.

That was a below the belt shot. The man is already a eunuch. You might have to aim higher.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:30:02 PM
At 4/25/2015 9:25:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That was a below the belt shot. The man is already a eunuch. You might have to aim higher.

#1 ... Impotence is a major effect of chronic alcoholism
#2 ... If I shoot at his level of prophetic knowledge, I'd be aiming for the soles of his feet
#3 ... I notice he became a eunuch about at the point that no females would want anything to do with him
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:09:24 PM
I've had the joy of living next door to two God of Ruin (what "Jehovah" means in Hebrew) members. One is now serving a life sentence at an institution for the criminally insane for murdering another neighbor, and the other JW tried to get me arrested for being a California medical marijuana licenced patient, a move that went nowhere as the police OK'd my California 215 medical marijuana permit. But it shows you the character of these people who put on a smiley face at your front door but behind your back are putting you in their shunning category, which they do each other when they run out of fellow JWs to turn against. The religion is group insanity in religious form and is not Christian at all as it can't be, Christ welcomed all peoples, sinners especially, but not your JWs who believe that only themselves and only 144,000 of themselves can enter heaven, the rest dog meat.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:33:09 PM
I imagine life as a JW would be bliss.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:34:23 PM

Apparently you don't either, as your success rate and the WatchTower's success rate are embroiled in a tough battle for last place. 'Tis hard to shoot lower than 0%. : :

I understand ALL the prophecies Anna because they all came from Me.

Brad Holkesvig doesn't know when he's going to be killed but he does know he's getting a bullet to his forehead for doing his part for Me.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:36:52 PM
At 4/25/2015 10:34:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Apparently you don't either, as your success rate and the WatchTower's success rate are embroiled in a tough battle for last place. 'Tis hard to shoot lower than 0%. : :

Brad Holkesvig doesn't know when he's going to be killed but he does know he's getting a bullet to his forehead for doing his part for Me.

How does he know that? He said that God also told him the date by which he'd be killed, and we all know what happened.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:47:24 PM
At 4/25/2015 10:36:52 PM, annanicole wrote:

How does he know that? He said that God also told him the date by which he'd be killed, and we all know what happened. : :

Brad Holkesvig was NEVER given the exact day of when he will be killed for writing and speaking for Me. How many times do you need to hear this, Anna?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:55:28 PM
At 4/25/2015 10:47:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How does he know that? He said that God also told him the date by which he'd be killed, and we all know what happened. : :

Brad Holkesvig was NEVER given the exact day of when he will be killed for writing and speaking for Me. How many times do you need to hear this, Anna?

Hear it again? Shoot, I knew THAT to start with. God doesn't speak to or through Brad Holkesvig. Thus OF COURSE God never gave Brad any dates - just as He never gave him anything else.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 11:01:34 PM
At 4/25/2015 10:55:28 PM, annanicole wrote:

Hear it again? Shoot, I knew THAT to start with. God doesn't speak to or through Brad Holkesvig. Thus OF COURSE God never gave Brad any dates - just as He never gave him anything else. ::

Brad is a witness to everything that comes from Me. I have never been told the exact date of when he will be killed but Brad was deceived by our Creator and went ahead and lied to some of God's chosen believers and you antichrists in this forum. Brad will pay for his lies by getting a bullet to his forehead. In fact, all the flesh of this world perishes because they're nothing but liars.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 11:12:36 PM
At 4/25/2015 11:01:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Hear it again? Shoot, I knew THAT to start with. God doesn't speak to or through Brad Holkesvig. Thus OF COURSE God never gave Brad any dates - just as He never gave him anything else. ::

Brad is a witness to everything that comes from Me. I have never been told the exact date of when he will be killed but Brad was deceived by our Creator and went ahead and lied to some of God's chosen believers and you antichrists in this forum. Brad will pay for his lies by getting a bullet to his forehead.

Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 12:44:45 AM
At 4/25/2015 11:12:36 PM, annanicole wrote:

Brad is a witness to everything that comes from Me. I have never been told the exact date of when he will be killed but Brad was deceived by our Creator and went ahead and lied to some of God's chosen believers and you antichrists in this forum. Brad will pay for his lies by getting a bullet to his forehead.

Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date? : :

Do you think it will make a difference if someone else than our Creator tells you about Brad Holkesvig?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 12:59:08 AM
At 4/26/2015 12:44:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date? : :

Do you think it will make a difference if someone else than our Creator tells you about Brad Holkesvig?

I think this was the question: "Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?" The odds are, of course, that Brad lied about the date (which he has admitted) and is currently lying about the manner of death.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 2:35:26 AM
At 4/26/2015 12:59:08 AM, annanicole wrote:

I think this was the question: "Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?" The odds are, of course, that Brad lied about the date (which he has admitted) and is currently lying about the manner of death. : :

When Brad is killed with a bullet to his forehead soon, you will not change your mind about him. You will use some kind of excuse to not believe he was being used by our Creator to write and speak for Him.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 2:44:15 AM
At 4/26/2015 2:35:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I think this was the question: "Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?" The odds are, of course, that Brad lied about the date (which he has admitted) and is currently lying about the manner of death. : :

When Brad is killed with a bullet to his forehead soon, you will not change your mind about him. You will use some kind of excuse to not believe he was being used by our Creator to write and speak for Him.

That's the same thing you said about Jan 25. Nobody has changed their mind, either.

This was the question:

"Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?"

No answer as of yet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:23:31 AM
At 4/26/2015 2:44:15 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/26/2015 2:35:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

That's the same thing you said about Jan 25. Nobody has changed their mind, either.

This was the question:

"Can anyone explain exactly how Brad knows the manner in which he will be killed, but failed so miserably on the date?"

No answer as of yet. : :

You will never get an answer that you're satisfied with, Anna. You're so argumentative that you won't accept anyone's answer in this forum.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 4:53:28 AM
People from many different cultures and faiths feel they have the best lives ever. Few people would trade faiths or cultures for someone else's, and when people are miserable they may blame physical incidents before blaming their sense of cultural identity.

Is that because they have what they like, or they've learned to like what they have?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 6:27:47 AM
At 4/26/2015 4:53:28 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
People from many different cultures and faiths feel they have the best lives ever. Few people would trade faiths or cultures for someone else's, and when people are miserable they may blame physical incidents before blaming their sense of cultural identity.

Is that because they have what they like, or they've learned to like what they have?

There are as many reasons for falling a faith even though it is proven wrong as there are faiths. Anything from habit to peer pressure, family to cultural influence.

It is hardly surprising how comfortable ruts can feel since we create them for ourselves. It's climbing out and seeing the light that is hard.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 6:28:34 AM
At 4/26/2015 3:23:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/26/2015 2:44:15 AM, annanicole wrote:

No answer as of yet. : :

You will never get an answer that you're satisfied with, Anna. You're so argumentative that you won't accept anyone's answer in this forum.

Wow, you said something true for a change, well done.