Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

people.....

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......
Never fart near dog
Kaynes
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:14:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well i was a Christian who is now agnostic, meaning that I will not believe in anything until I have sufficient proof, but I agree religious people tend to be dogmatic
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:16:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When you look at the growth of different religions (and atheism and agnosticism) compared with the growth of the world population over the past 100 years, most religions are gaining members at a slower rate than the population is increasing (3 main exceptions are atheism, agnosticism, and Islam, with the first 2 growing the fastest).
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? "
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 3:07:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......

This is obviously not correct. All Christians were at some point non-Christians. And Christianity became the largest religion mostly by taking converts from other religions. For your claim to be true, the ratio to world population of believers of each religion would have had to remain pretty static throughout history. that is not the case.

Actually, history demonstrate that most societies exposed to Christianity without any impediments like state laws or religious persecution quickly become majority Christian.

Your premise is false.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 3:07:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......

This is obviously not correct. All Christians were at some point non-Christians.

how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?
that is unreasonable suggestion it doenst matter what your forefathers used to believe.

And Christianity became the largest religion mostly by taking converts from other religions. For your claim to be true, the ratio to world population of believers of each religion would have had to remain pretty static throughout history. that is not the case.

north africa middle east minor asia the majority are muslims and has been, chrisitans generaly living in europe and the like, same for hiddues and some chinese religions... its not a secret most poeple will take what their fathers gave them (pride of) nationalism or religion.


Actually, history demonstrate that most societies exposed to Christianity without any impediments like state laws or religious persecution quickly become majority Christian.

that is not true at all. history full of wars whether it was non religious or religious causes islamic hisotry or christianity (which was worse). humans are the problem.

Your premise is false.
Never fart near dog
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie?
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:08:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?
Nobody is born with a religious belief, they have to be taught religious beliefs.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:08:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:08:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?
Nobody is born with a religious belief, they have to be taught religious beliefs.

u know what i mean by that... eveyrbody got brainwashed in childhood by their parents... born in athiest/muslim/christian/hindue family....
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:34:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:32:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:31:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 6:49:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:43:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story...... : :

Ask a saint of the Lord what is going on, he's the only one who is not of this world.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Brad Holkesvig is going to be killed, Anna. I will continue on forever and this is the Truth that no one understands in this world except chosen believers who listen to His Voice that I preach and believe it is Him.

(1) Irrelevant to the OP.
(2) Sole purpose is to promote Brad Holkesvig : :

Every thread I'm in is relevant to the topic of the thread. All God's people came from Me, their Creator. I'm the only ONE in this whole world who can claim to be the Truth.

So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:56:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
[many quotes]
So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.

"So you can post [what everybody sees as] nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? "
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 11:14:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 10:56:48 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
[many quotes]
So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.

"So you can post [what everybody sees as] nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

Do you think I care about you antichrists who think God's knowledge is nonsense?

I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who read His knowledge and know that it comes from Him. There are several members in this forum who read His knowledge and know it's coming from Him.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 11:18:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 11:14:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:56:48 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
[many quotes]
So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.

"So you can post [what everybody sees as] nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

Do you think I care about you antichrists who think God's knowledge is nonsense?

I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who read His knowledge and know that it comes from Him. There are several members in this forum who read His knowledge and know it's coming from Him.

I don't think so.
The other insane ones all speak for their god too.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 11:28:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 11:18:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/27/2015 11:14:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:56:48 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
[many quotes]
So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.

"So you can post [what everybody sees as] nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

Do you think I care about you antichrists who think God's knowledge is nonsense?

I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who read His knowledge and know that it comes from Him. There are several members in this forum who read His knowledge and know it's coming from Him.

I don't think so.
The other insane ones all speak for their god too. : :

Do you think you're a better witness to the Truth than anyone else in this world?
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:26:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 11:28:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 11:18:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/27/2015 11:14:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:56:48 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:04:00 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:50:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:32:23 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2015 10:31:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:54:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
[many quotes]
So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? : :

You have no clue who I AM, do you Anna?

I think I better ask the question again. Brad forgot to answer.

"So you can post your nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

I can't answer a question with a lie in it, Anna.

I'm probably about to open the floodgates to preachy dogmatism courtesy of BoG, but what exactly is the lie? : :

Nothing our Creator has me write in this forum is nonsense. It is only nonsense to those who don't know our Creator and His Word.

Antichrists are the ones who preach dogmatic language that comes from the observations of false gods built because of the beast that continually influences their thoughts.

Antichrists cannot understand the difference between a lie and the Truth.

"So you can post [what everybody sees as] nonsense on pretty much every thread in the religion section and still be "on topic" because all people came from you? " : :

Do you think I care about you antichrists who think God's knowledge is nonsense?

I'm only here to find God's chosen believers who read His knowledge and know that it comes from Him. There are several members in this forum who read His knowledge and know it's coming from Him.

I don't think so.
The other insane ones all speak for their god too. : :

Do you think you're a better witness to the Truth than anyone else in this world?

I don't think so. However, I don't think you are a better witness than anyone else - especially since you are STILL yet to prove that God appeared to you and apparently made you write on this forum to a waltz.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 7:55:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:07:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......

This is obviously not correct. All Christians were at some point non-Christians.

how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?

Wrong.

that is unreasonable suggestion it doenst matter what your forefathers used to believe.

At least one of my forefathers was Muslim.

And Christianity became the largest religion mostly by taking converts from other religions. For your claim to be true, the ratio to world population of believers of each religion would have had to remain pretty static throughout history. that is not the case.

north africa middle east minor asia the majority are muslims and has been, chrisitans generaly living in europe and the like, same for hiddues and some chinese religions... its not a secret most poeple will take what their fathers gave them (pride of) nationalism or religion.

Your scope of time is too short. The middle east was not always Muslim. China now has more Christians than any other religion. Profound change over large human populations take time. If what you believe were true, you wouldn't today be a Muslim.

Actually, history demonstrate that most societies exposed to Christianity without any impediments like state laws or religious persecution quickly become majority Christian.

that is not true at all.

It is quite true. If Muslim countries were to repeal their laws impeding Christianity, those countries would become Christian majority in short order. Why do you think Christian countries need no law against Muslims but Muslim countries all have laws hampering Christianity?

...history full of wars whether it was non religious or religious causes islamic hisotry or christianity (which was worse). humans are the problem.

I agree that humans are the problem. Jesus is the solution.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 12:41:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/28/2015 7:55:36 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:07:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......

This is obviously not correct. All Christians were at some point non-Christians.

how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?

Wrong.

that is unreasonable suggestion it doenst matter what your forefathers used to believe.

At least one of my forefathers was Muslim.

lol my forefathers were christians and before that they were pagans so what? its doesnt matter....


And Christianity became the largest religion mostly by taking converts from other religions. For your claim to be true, the ratio to world population of believers of each religion would have had to remain pretty static throughout history. that is not the case.

north africa middle east minor asia the majority are muslims and has been, chrisitans generaly living in europe and the like, same for hiddues and some chinese religions... its not a secret most poeple will take what their fathers gave them (pride of) nationalism or religion.

Your scope of time is too short. The middle east was not always Muslim. China now has more Christians than any other religion.

in China only "2% are christians...

Profound change over large human populations take time. If what you believe were true, you wouldn't today be a Muslim.

it just your opinion, i have my opinions too.


Actually, history demonstrate that most societies exposed to Christianity without any impediments like state laws or religious persecution quickly become majority Christian.

ok learn history of europe its the opposite.


that is not true at all.

It is quite true. If Muslim countries were to repeal their laws impeding Christianity, those countries would become Christian majority in short order. Why do you think Christian countries need no law against Muslims but Muslim countries all have laws hampering Christianity?

today christianity loses its height for athiesm and Islam, dont be so sure about it, churches are empty these days in europe compare forty fifty years ago, because of the rise of Islam in the west people trying to repel Islam by degrading, propaganda, islamphobia and many more... and again you forgetting history to fast, today missionaries are exploiting the condition of refugees of war to preach to them by converting and giving bibles + food... so great way to convert people...


...history full of wars whether it was non religious or religious causes islamic hisotry or christianity (which was worse). humans are the problem.

I agree that humans are the problem. Jesus is the solution.

really? he said "if someone slaps you turn the other cheek"..... its practical? in this life of selfish people? you christians just talk there are things in the bible you can implement it in real life.
Never fart near dog
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:09:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/28/2015 12:41:48 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/28/2015 7:55:36 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:56:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 3:07:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/25/2015 5:03:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Most muslims remain muslims... most atheists remain atheists..... most christians remain christians... most people remain on the same beliefs/ideas (like nationalism/religion).... and everybody claims they got the truth + criticising others for being false + stupid/they are superior.... so what is this all hypocrites?? true story......

This is obviously not correct. All Christians were at some point non-Christians.

how "all Christians were non believers" at some point? you were born a christian right?

Wrong.

that is unreasonable suggestion it doenst matter what your forefathers used to believe.

At least one of my forefathers was Muslim.

lol my forefathers were christians and before that they were pagans so what? its doesnt matter....

If it doesn't matter then you shouldn't have brought it up.

And Christianity became the largest religion mostly by taking converts from other religions. For your claim to be true, the ratio to world population of believers of each religion would have had to remain pretty static throughout history. that is not the case.

north africa middle east minor asia the majority are muslims and has been, chrisitans generaly living in europe and the like, same for hiddues and some chinese religions... its not a secret most poeple will take what their fathers gave them (pride of) nationalism or religion.

Your scope of time is too short. The middle east was not always Muslim. China now has more Christians than any other religion.

in China only "2% are christians...

And what religion in china has more than 20 million members? Consider also that China under-reports its religious population. There are entire countries whose whole population is less than half of 20 million.

Profound change over large human populations take time. If what you believe were true, you wouldn't today be a Muslim.

it just your opinion, i have my opinions too.

It's not an opinion, it's your illogical argument. If it was true as you say that people never change from the religion of their forefathers, and Islam began only 650 years ago, you wouldn't be Muslim today. But here you are, a Muslim, contradicting your own argument.

Actually, history demonstrate that most societies exposed to Christianity without any impediments like state laws or religious persecution quickly become majority Christian.

ok learn history of europe its the opposite.

That is exactly what happened in Europe. Virtually every country became majority Christian.

....that is not true at all.

It is quite true. If Muslim countries were to repeal their laws impeding Christianity, those countries would become Christian majority in short order. Why do you think Christian countries need no law against Muslims but Muslim countries all have laws hampering Christianity?

>>>How did I know he would pretend he didn't see this one?<<<

today christianity loses its height for athiesm and Islam, dont be so sure about it, churches are empty these days in europe compare forty fifty years ago,

Churches are full these days in South America, China, and Africa. And even with empty churches, Europe still has more Christians than Muslims.

...because of the rise of Islam in the west people trying to repel Islam by degrading, propaganda, islamphobia and many more...

Right. It isn't the murders by bullets, bombings and beheadings.

...and again you forgetting history to fast, today missionaries are exploiting the condition of refugees of war to preach to them by converting and giving bibles + food... so great way to convert people...

I think it is better than threats to behead them if they don't "convert" as Mohammed did, and ISIS does today. But that's just me.

...history full of wars whether it was non religious or religious causes islamic hisotry or christianity (which was worse). humans are the problem.

I agree that humans are the problem. Jesus is the solution.

really? he said "if someone slaps you turn the other cheek"..... its practical?

Practical is subjective. Jesus is my Master. Obeying Him is practical for me. I choose not to live a life where I think shooting 12 people for drawing cartoons is "practical".

...in this life of selfish people?

Yes. It works for us because our God is real. There are advantages to that.

...you christians just talk there are things in the bible you can implement it in real life.

That must be why virtually everyone in Muslim countries want to leave and live in Christian countries.

Go figure.