Jump to topic:

What is the love of God?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 7:29:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many people talk about the love of God without knowing what it means.

Some of them think it's a human emotion so when they show their love towards someone, they're hoping to be emotionally loved back. This kind of love has been proven to be a lie by those who get rejected by religious people who say they're expressing the love of God.

It's very hypocritical to say God loves you and then reject you right after saying that. I have had many Christians tell me that Jesus loves me but totally reject everything I do and say. This tells me that they have no knowledge of what the love of God means.

If you understood what the love of God means, you would have nothing to fear in this world. Fear comes from the lack of knowledge to know why fear exists in the first place.

Only the love of God can remove those fears. Since fear is caused by the lack of knowledge, then the love of God has to be knowledge. This means that the love ( knowledge ) of God has to be revealed to you in order to have your fears calmed down or totally removed.

I have used the analogy of "the boogie man in the woods" in earlier posts in this forum as a way to try explain what the love of God means. If you think of this world being the woods and the boogie man are the things that cause you to fear, then this analogy will be understood by you.

The only way to know whether there is truly a boogie man in the woods is to go into the woods and find out if there is a boogie man in there. By not going into the woods to find out whether or not there is a boogie man, you are lacking the knowledge to know for sure. If you do go into the woods and discover there is no boogie man, then you receive knowledge to know for sure there is no boogie man.

The knowledge of God that was revealed to Me this past 7 years through all the written and spoken testimonies He had me perform has taught me that I was created as His knowledge where everything visible and invisible came from. Eventually, I learned that this knowledge was spoken into a computing language that is all vibrational, which are invisible waves that can never be seen.

This computing language of vibrations are where His program called Eternal Life exists. This is the Heavenly Kingdom that is written about in the Bible. All the characters ( man and beasts ) and their thoughts along with everything that these characters witness both visible and invisible with their computer generated senses are not real at all.

Our Creator's program is made so perfectly that we characters thought we were real people and beasts. This program called Eternal Life is the love of God. Once you know the love of God, you will never fear anything you see, hear, smell, touch, taste or feel emotionally again.

In the next part of God's program called the New Heaven and Earth, all God's characters will be taught that they are not real and that everything they perceive from their individual perspectives are nothing but awesome looking illusions. With the knowledge of knowing who we are as virtual people living in virtual visions and dreams, we will never understand what fear means. This will make a very peaceful existence in Paradise.

Here are a few promises by our Creator that He will give His people knowledge and understanding of who we are and a language that we will all use to share our experiences with each other.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Ezekiel 34
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Zephaniah 3:
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

Isaiah 55
5: Behold, you shall call nations that you know not, and nations that knew you not shall run to you, because of the LORD your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you.
6: "Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon him while he is near;
7: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that he may have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

We will all know our Creator through His love, which is knowledge, also known as the servant David in one of the above prophecies.

There are many biblical symbolical names for the knowledge ( love ) of God such as Christ, Son of God, Word of God, Voice of God, Word of the Lord, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Jacob, Messiah, Counselor, Light of men, Eternal Life, etc.

For those who understand this Word of the Lord ( the love of God ), your fears will begin to fall away until you don't even fear death in this world. We won't know what death means in Paradise because death is only an illusion in this make-believe world we're living in today.

God bless you who believe,
Saint Brad
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 7:51:47 PM
Get your English right.
The love of something is you loving something. Just like the expression the love of knowledge means you love knowledge and not that knowledge loves you. Same way the love up of God is you loving God not God loving you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:02:55 PM
At 4/26/2015 7:51:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Get your English right.
The love of something is you loving something. Just like the expression the love of knowledge means you love knowledge and not that knowledge loves you. Same way the love up of God is you loving God not God loving you.

I can see you didn't read this thread.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:28:25 AM
At 4/26/2015 10:02:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Get your English right.

Try to read the rubbish you write.

You wrote:"For those who understand this Word of the Lord ( the love of God ), your fears will begin to fall away until you don't even fear death in this world. We won't know what death means in Paradise because death is only an illusion in this make-believe world we're living in today."

Tbe Word of God is not the same thing as the love of God. They are two different things. You have been corrected before on the exact same misunderstanding of the scriptures and poor comprehension of the English language.

The Word of God is found in the written and spoken words of God.
He speaks through His creation (Psalm 19:1), through ancient prophets (Hosea 12:10; Hebrews 1:1), through the Holy Spirit (John 16:13; Acts 16:6), through Scripture (Hebrews 4:12), and through the Person of His Son, Jesus Christ (John 14:9).

"Both the terms love of God and love of Christ appear in the New Testament. In cases such as in Romans 8:35 and Romans 8:39 their use is related in the experience of the believer, without asserting their equality.[15] In John 14:31 Jesus expresses his love for God the Father.[16] This verse includes the only direct statement by Jesus in the New Testament about Jesus' love for God the Father.[16]"

The only two things that are certain in life is death and taxes. Since you are a homeless beggar the taxes may not apply. But your death will certainly not be an illusion.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:03:51 AM
At 4/27/2015 8:28:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Get your English right.

You wrote:"For those who understand this Word of the Lord ( the love of God ), your fears will begin to fall away until you don't even fear death in this world. We won't know what death means in Paradise because death is only an illusion in this make-believe world we're living in today."

Tbe Word of God is not the same thing as the love of God. They are two different things. You have been corrected before on the exact same misunderstanding of the scriptures and poor comprehension of the English language.

He speaks through His creation (Psalm 19:1), through ancient prophets (Hosea 12:10; Hebrews 1:1), through the Holy Spirit (John 16:13; Acts 16:6), through Scripture (Hebrews 4:12), and through the Person of His Son, Jesus Christ (John 14:9).

"Both the terms love of God and love of Christ appear in the New Testament. In cases such as in Romans 8:35 and Romans 8:39 their use is related in the experience of the believer, without asserting their equality.[15] In John 14:31 Jesus expresses his love for God the Father.[16] This verse includes the only direct statement by Jesus in the New Testament about Jesus' love for God the Father.[16]"

The only two things that are certain in life is death and taxes. Since you are a homeless beggar the taxes may not apply. But your death will certainly not be an illusion. : :

All you antichrists try twist the true Word of God ( LOVE of GOD ) written and spoken by God's saints. You have no authority to be using any of God's written or spoken Word because you don't possess the LOVE ( KNOWLEDGE ) OF GOD.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:38:49 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:03:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Get your English right.

The only two things that are certain in life is death and taxes. Since you are a homeless beggar the taxes may not apply. But your death will certainly not be an illusion. : :

All you antichrists try twist the true Word of God ( LOVE of GOD ) written and spoken by God's saints. You have no authority to be using any of God's written or spoken Word because you don't possess the LOVE ( KNOWLEDGE ) OF GOD.

It is you that should be rejected. You don't have the love of a God because you abandoned your family and children. You don't have the knowledge of God and that is evident in the rubbish you write. You don't have the authority from God because you said the authority comes from you mind. We know your mind is deranged from all that alcohol abuse.

You wrote:"I was eleven years old when I first drank enough alcohol to get drunk and I knew at that moment, I liked it. It did something to me that was fantastic and by the age of 16, I was a full blown alcoholic."

You offer no salvation. You cannot perform any miracles. You don't even care or know or listen to what God is saying.
Here us your confession. "I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless saint?
---
You wrote:"I speak for God so I don't have to listen to him talking. Whatever comes out of my mind is inspired by God and that's what I write or speak. Most people think God is some holy religious entity but he's not."
----

"There is only One Man who deserves to be exalted, and that Man is the Man Messiah Jesus, the Son of the Living God (John 17:5). There is only One Man we are to follow, Messiah Jesus (or Joshua) (Matt. 16:24; John 21:22). There is only One Shepherd of our souls, the Man Jesus, the Son of the Living God (John 3:16-18; 10:16). There is only One in Whom is Life everlasting, and that One is Jesus of Nazareth (John 14:6). Any other person who says you must listen to him - or who says God says you ought to listen to him in order to properly understand or follow Jesus - is deceived, a liar or both."
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:39:50 AM
You posted nothing but a bunch of feelings and thoughts, with a few Scriptures. This is the love of God:

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

From the BEGINNING is the key word. The commandments from Genesis all through Revelation is the Law and that is the love of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:45:01 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:38:49 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:03:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Get your English right.

It is you that should be rejected. You don't have the love of a God because you abandoned your family and children. You don't have the knowledge of God and that is evident in the rubbish you write. You don't have the authority from God because you said the authority comes from you mind. We know your mind is deranged from all that alcohol abuse.

You wrote:"I was eleven years old when I first drank enough alcohol to get drunk and I knew at that moment, I liked it. It did something to me that was fantastic and by the age of 16, I was a full blown alcoholic."

You offer no salvation. You cannot perform any miracles. You don't even care or know or listen to what God is saying.
Here us your confession. "I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless saint?
---
You wrote:"I speak for God so I don't have to listen to him talking. Whatever comes out of my mind is inspired by God and that's what I write or speak. Most people think God is some holy religious entity but he's not."
----

"There is only One Man who deserves to be exalted, and that Man is the Man Messiah Jesus, the Son of the Living God (John 17:5). There is only One Man we are to follow, Messiah Jesus (or Joshua) (Matt. 16:24; John 21:22). There is only One Shepherd of our souls, the Man Jesus, the Son of the Living God (John 3:16-18; 10:16). There is only One in Whom is Life everlasting, and that One is Jesus of Nazareth (John 14:6). Any other person who says you must listen to him - or who says God says you ought to listen to him in order to properly understand or follow Jesus - is deceived, a liar or both." : :

You can worship a dead man as long as you're alive in this world. I could care less. I will continue to write and speak for our Creator until the one who is typing this sentence has been killed. Then I will wake up in my new body and be used by our Creator to start naming all the new illusions I observe along with the rest of the former saints and prophets who wrote and spoke for Him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:47:25 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:39:50 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
You posted nothing but a bunch of feelings and thoughts, with a few Scriptures. This is the love of God:

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

From the BEGINNING is the key word. The commandments from Genesis all through Revelation is the Law and that is the love of God. : :

Don't you realize that His commandments are His thoughts ( knowledge )?

His thoughts where creation exists are His love for us?

Everything I wrote in this thread came from the thoughts of our Creator, which is His love for us.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 11:52:20 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:47:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

From the BEGINNING is the key word. The commandments from Genesis all through Revelation is the Law and that is the love of God. : :

His commandments are His orders not His thoughts. God made Moses write down His orders and pass it on to the Jews.

His creation does not exist in His thoughts.. From concept it was converted to reality. He created a physical and material world and demanded Adam stay obedient. It was a master skave relationship. You still haven't woken from your dream. Wait till you see yourself in a sleeping bag outside a church and reality will quickly sink in.

Everything I wrote in this thread came from the thoughts of our Creator, which is His love for us.
Everything you wrote are the same rubbish you write on other forums that got you banned.

You shared your obsession to preach day and night . Anyone can see you are preaching for the wrong reasons.
Where did you get the authority to preach? Here is your delusional reply.

You wrote:"My authority comes from my mind, which is the mind of God. "

How strong is your obsession to preach?

You wrote:"The desire God put into my heart and mind to preach is so strong that it's the only thing I want to do. I preach wherever I'm accepted until I get banned. I've been banned from many forums in the past six months and before that, I only preached in MySpace where it's almost impossible to be banned. "

Why do you preach and how deep is your obsession to preach?

You wrote:"God has removed me from my families, home, automobiles, money, etc. I only have a couple hundred dollars on hand but my only expenses are for food. I spend about $5 a day for food but it's enough to feel comfortable as I preach from early morning until night.

Do you have anything better to do with your life?

You wrote:"My life now is being homeless and preaching the only true gospel in this world. God forced me from every worldly desire I had and then changed my DNA to make sure I wouldn't go back to those desires. Without the sin of lust, a saint doesn't have any desire for sex so he becomes a eunuch. "

Are you qualified to preach the gospels?

You wrote:"I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless saint?"

Do you listen to God before speaking or study the scriptures before opening your mouth?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:17:20 PM
At 4/27/2015 11:52:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:

His commandments are His orders not His thoughts. God made Moses write down His orders and pass it on to the Jews.

His creation does not exist in His thoughts.. From concept it was converted to reality. He created a physical and material world and demanded Adam stay obedient. It was a master skave relationship. You still haven't woken from your dream. Wait till you see yourself in a sleeping bag outside a church and reality will quickly sink in.

Everything you wrote are the same rubbish you write on other forums that got you banned.

You shared your obsession to preach day and night . Anyone can see you are preaching for the wrong reasons.

You wrote:"The desire God put into my heart and mind to preach is so strong that it's the only thing I want to do. I preach wherever I'm accepted until I get banned. I've been banned from many forums in the past six months and before that, I only preached in MySpace where it's almost impossible to be banned. "

You wrote:"God has removed me from my families, home, automobiles, money, etc. I only have a couple hundred dollars on hand but my only expenses are for food. I spend about $5 a day for food but it's enough to feel comfortable as I preach from early morning until night.

You wrote:"My life now is being homeless and preaching the only true gospel in this world. God forced me from every worldly desire I had and then changed my DNA to make sure I wouldn't go back to those desires. Without the sin of lust, a saint doesn't have any desire for sex so he becomes a eunuch. "

You wrote:"I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless saint?"

Do you listen to God before speaking or study the scriptures before opening your mouth?

You wrote:"I speak for God so I don't have to listen to him talking. Whatever comes out of my mind is inspired by God and that's what I write or speak. Most people think God is some holy religious entity but he's not." : :

What you observe in this world has totally deceived you of the LOVE OF GOD. I've been sharing the love of God since I've been in this forum but most of you heathens don't accept His love. You love what you can observe instead of the ONE who is totally invisible to His creation, which is His love.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:42:17 PM
At 4/27/2015 12:17:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/27/2015 11:52:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You wrote:"I speak for God so I don't have to listen to him talking. Whatever comes out of my mind is inspired by God and that's what I write or speak. Most people think God is some holy religious entity but he's not." : :

What you observe in this world has totally deceived you of the LOVE OF GOD. I've been sharing the love of God since I've been in this forum but most of you heathens don't accept His love. You love what you can observe instead of the ONE who is totally invisible to His creation, which is His love.

You just said. "No one can observe God's love because He is totally invisible to His creation. " So how do you expect anyone to accept His love? You did even worse, you even rejected Jesus and failed as a Christian. Now you cannot stop preaching because...you have nothing better to do with your life now that you are reduced to a homeless beggar. It is not that difficult to expose a liar and fraud like you.

TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:16:11 PM

Us?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:05:00 PM

If the thoughts of our Creator which is His love for us is so great. Why did it take you 29 years before you could accept Him.

You write:"God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:22:33 PM
At 4/27/2015 1:16:11 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Us?

We ( Us ) are God's people that exist in His love ( thoughts ).
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:23:48 PM
At 4/27/2015 6:05:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If the thoughts of our Creator which is His love for us is so great. Why did it take you 29 years before you could accept Him.

You still haven't accepted His love. You reject His love when you reject all the thoughts that I share in this forum.

You write:"God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 2:40:16 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:23:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You still haven't accepted His love. You reject His love when you reject all the thoughts that I share in this forum.

We mostly just reject your nonsensical predictions of the future, a past-time at which you obviously do not excel.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:17:32 AM
Get your English right.

Your threads make no sense!

The deity depicted in the Bible is evil rather than loving!
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 10:49:53 AM
At 4/27/2015 10:22:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Us?

We as in who? The entire world?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:03:13 PM
At 4/28/2015 2:40:16 AM, annanicole wrote:

We mostly just reject your nonsensical predictions of the future, a past-time at which you obviously do not excel. : :

Who is "we"?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:04:37 PM
At 4/28/2015 3:17:32 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Get your English right.

Your threads make no sense!

The deity depicted in the Bible is evil rather than loving! : :

You believe in the Bible stories like Christians do.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:05:59 PM
At 4/28/2015 10:49:53 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 4/27/2015 10:22:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Us?

We as in who? The entire world? : :

Yes. The entire world that we live in is His and His only. Everything visible and invisible is the love of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:18:28 PM
At 4/28/2015 1:03:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We mostly just reject your nonsensical predictions of the future, a past-time at which you obviously do not excel. : :

Who is "we"?

As far as I can tell, everyone on this site. Prediction of future events just happens not to be your forte.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:33:37 PM
At 4/28/2015 1:18:28 PM, annanicole wrote:

Who is "we"?

As far as I can tell, everyone on this site. Prediction of future events just happens not to be your forte.

Just in case he is not convinced. I too stand behind 'we'.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:35:20 PM
At 4/28/2015 1:33:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Who is "we"?

Oh, he'll claim that there are a few "silent people" of whom he has knowledge, but they just do not speak up out of fear. That's what he always does.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:13:46 PM

Who is "we"?

As far as I can tell, everyone on this site. Prediction of future events just happens not to be your forte. : :

You don't understand the difference between the flesh of man and who I AM, Anna.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:15:44 PM

Who is "we"?

Just in case he is not convinced. I too stand behind 'we'. : :

I'm totally convinced you're an antichrist. There are many antichrists in this forum who reject the knowledge ( LOVE ) of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:18:33 PM
At 4/28/2015 1:35:20 PM, annanicole wrote:

Who is "we"?

Oh, he'll claim that there are a few "silent people" of whom he has knowledge, but they just do not speak up out of fear. That's what he always does. : :

How would you like to be a believer amongst all the heathens like yourself who attack all those who agree with the knowledge of God that I share in this forum? You and the other antichrists are the reason they don't spend much time sharing in my posts.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:23:23 PM
At 4/28/2015 3:15:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who is "we"?

I'm totally convinced you're an antichrist. There are many antichrists in this forum who reject the knowledge ( LOVE ) of God.

Define "antichrist" from the scriptures for us - not from your imaginations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 3:25:20 PM
At 4/28/2015 3:15:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who is "we"?

It is the same nightmare you have been having since you moved into a sleeping bag outside a church. Try to get something more comfortable to sleep in for a change.