Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Are shapes bigger than religion

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 1:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/28/2015 1:06:54 PM, Erossucks123 wrote:
Discuss'!this please

Discuss what?

Sorry the title doesn't make sense as far as I can see.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 5:08:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/28/2015 1:47:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/28/2015 1:06:54 PM, Erossucks123 wrote:
Discuss'!this please

Discuss what?

Sorry the title doesn't make sense as far as I can see.

Agreed. Is the reference to the shape of an ant, or the shape of the eternal and boundless Cosmos?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 4:29:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/28/2015 1:06:54 PM, Erossucks123 wrote:
Discuss'!this please

Trans-gender female are we? Well, if ever you become a doctor, lawyer, high profile politician, or win first prize in the Lotto, let me know. I have a niece who might be interested in talking to you.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:44:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/29/2015 4:29:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/28/2015 1:06:54 PM, Erossucks123 wrote:
Discuss'!this please

Trans-gender female are we? Well, if ever you become a doctor, lawyer, high profile politician, or win first prize in the Lotto, let me know. I have a niece who might be interested in talking to you.

I haven't a clue what the thread is about, however nor have I any idea what your comment is about either!
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:58:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/29/2015 5:44:47 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/29/2015 4:29:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 4/28/2015 1:06:54 PM, Erossucks123 wrote:
Discuss'!this please

Trans-gender female are we? Well, if ever you become a doctor, lawyer, high profile politician, or win first prize in the Lotto, let me know. I have a niece who might be interested in talking to you.

I haven't a clue what the thread is about, however nor have I any idea what your comment is about either!

Then look up Erossucks profile and be enlightened.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.