The solution for all of your problems (Part 1

YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 7:10:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/29/2015 6:23:55 AM, mostafamohy wrote:
The solution for all of your problems (Part 1)

http://toknowabout-islam.blogspot.com...

Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllly?
So my first problem is that I'm not a billionare. Plz send halp
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 10:42:42 AM
Finally we have the literal word of God in the Quran. I was getting a bit tired hearing Christians describe the bible as the inspired word of God where parts of it were metaphorical and some allegorical and others just analogies. But very little that could be taken literally. Even Jesus spoke only in parables.
The only scientific content demonstrable in the bible was to be found in the not so chronological listing of creation in Genesis.
We would have expected more technical stuff from Jesus being a skilled carpenter than from an illiterate Arab. But as the link has proven that is not so. The Quran is full of scientific revelations as would be expected from a God who created the complex physical and natural laws that govern our universe.
Does the Quran prove resurrection is not possible because that would dismiss the central claim by Christians that sets Christianity apart from other religions? We can forgive them for their ignorance because in Hinduism the concept of reincarnations is far more sophisticated than injecting life into dead and rotting corpses. Jesus was only flesh and bones when he appeared like a ghostly corpse before the disciples who couldn't recognize the transformation.
I understand the Quran has been preserved better than the bible because most of the bibles original manuscripts have been lost or destroyed. Why it didn't occur to the Jews to memorize God's teachings might suggest God did not want it preserved because it was just a draft version. The Quran then must be the final version because it has been so well preserved.
Please continue to enlighten us. We have been inundated by delusional infidels who made claims of hearing voices and pages of scriptures revealed to them calling these revelations prophesies. Coincidentally they prophesied their separation from this world and their deaths just before you introduced the Quran.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:09:35 PM
At 4/29/2015 6:23:55 AM, mostafamohy wrote:
The solution for all of your problems (Part 1)

http://toknowabout-islam.blogspot.com...

Are you sure it can cover all of what I call problems with myself? Can you show me some proof for that?
You can call me Mark if you like.