Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

If religion stops working for you.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 9:34:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are many Christians who have left Christianity since this religion has been in existence but nothing on the scale of this past several decades. I have met several of God's believers who thought Christianity was the way to Heaven but quit going to church because of many different reasons. The most typical reason is the hypocrisy they see in some of the members they go to church with. Some of the stories I have heard from these believers let me know that hypocrisy was the main reason.

My story about quitting Christianity is much different than most because I was forced out of this religion by our Creator who actually forced me into Christianity nine years earlier. That's because I was one of God's future saints who was showing me that Christianity is not what I thought it was. It wasn't until 15 years later when God finally had me start testifying to His knowledge that I learned that Christianity was started by His plan called the beast.

No Christian understands what the beast is because false prophets ( Christian leaders such as priests and pastors ) have told them a much different story to what they think it might be. Christians were all led to believe Christianity is the only way to the Heavenly Kingdom ( Kingdom of God ) but only if you believe in their Jesus as their Lord and Savior. This lie is the main reason that many Christians have a hard time leaving Christianity. They feel that if they quit believing in Jesus as their Lord and Savior or quit the practice of going to church and doing the things their pastors have led them to believe in, that they will go to a place called hell and suffer for eternity. This lie is another one that keeps most Christians from leaving this religion.

I have learned directly from our Creator that none of His people will be saved because of their religious practices and belief in their false deities. He has already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people from this world and their bodies that they thought were their true reality. Salvation is nothing but ending this age and starting a new one with all His characters ( people and beasts ) getting new bodies and waking up on a new earth. His people didn't have to do anything to deserve this transition because it was already planned in His program called Eternal Life.

However, many Christians who are leaving Christianity don't understand that there really is a Creator who created everything so they become atheists who believe there isn't a God. Other Christians who leave know our Creator and realize that most of the people going to church are hypocrites who don't know Him. It just took a few bad experiences with hypocrites to get them to realize that Christianity was just a religion and that they don't need to practice religion to keep believing in our Creator. Some of these believers still believe that Jesus is their Lord and Savior but once I teach them that Jesus was only a saint like me who testified to the knowledge of God, they finally learn to let that lie go along with the lie of hell.

I don't have time to work with the millions of Christians who are quitting the religion of Christianity but there are many groups in this world who work with them. Christians who leave Christianity can experience hatred by friends and even family members so they feel lonely and abused. They have been taught to fear the people of this world who aren't Christians so they lack the experience of trusting people outside the religion of Christianity. it can take a long time for these ex-Christians to get comfortable in this world.

Here is a story I found in Yahoo.com today about a Christian who left Christianity and a group who worked with her to help her get orientated back into a much different world than what she was experiencing as a slave to Christianity and the members ( including her husband ) who abused her with their religious dogma and false interpretations of the Bible they read.

http://www.salon.com...

If you have any questions about the possibility of leaving Christianity, you can ask me without being judged. I know for a fact that Christianity is not the way to Heaven and neither is any religion of this world. In fact, Heaven is a symbolic name for our true created existence as information. Earth is a symbolic name for the visible objects we see in the flesh. This is something that no Christian understands but I've met several former Christians and practicing Christians who believe the knowledge of God that I share with them that we're nothing but God's thoughts that our flesh ( visible bodies ) are only illusions that will perish in this first age. When I tell them we all get new bodies in the New Heaven and Earth, they all thank me for sharing this information with them.

God bless those who understand,
Saint Brad
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 11:09:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2015 9:34:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There are many Christians who have left Christianity since this religion has been in existence but nothing on the scale of this past several decades. I have met several of God's believers who thought Christianity was the way to Heaven but quit going to church because of many different reasons. The most typical reason is the hypocrisy they see in some of the members they go to church with. Some of the stories I have heard from these believers let me know that hypocrisy was the main reason.

My story about quitting Christianity is much different than most because I was forced out of this religion by our Creator who actually forced me into Christianity nine years earlier. That's because I was one of God's future saints who was showing me that Christianity is not what I thought it was. It wasn't until 15 years later when God finally had me start testifying to His knowledge that I learned that Christianity was started by His plan called the beast.

No Christian understands what the beast is because false prophets ( Christian leaders such as priests and pastors ) have told them a much different story to what they think it might be. Christians were all led to believe Christianity is the only way to the Heavenly Kingdom ( Kingdom of God ) but only if you believe in their Jesus as their Lord and Savior. This lie is the main reason that many Christians have a hard time leaving Christianity. They feel that if they quit believing in Jesus as their Lord and Savior or quit the practice of going to church and doing the things their pastors have led them to believe in, that they will go to a place called hell and suffer for eternity. This lie is another one that keeps most Christians from leaving this religion.

I have learned directly from our Creator that none of His people will be saved because of their religious practices and belief in their false deities. He has already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people from this world and their bodies that they thought were their true reality. Salvation is nothing but ending this age and starting a new one with all His characters ( people and beasts ) getting new bodies and waking up on a new earth. His people didn't have to do anything to deserve this transition because it was already planned in His program called Eternal Life.

However, many Christians who are leaving Christianity don't understand that there really is a Creator who created everything so they become atheists who believe there isn't a God. Other Christians who leave know our Creator and realize that most of the people going to church are hypocrites who don't know Him. It just took a few bad experiences with hypocrites to get them to realize that Christianity was just a religion and that they don't need to practice religion to keep believing in our Creator. Some of these believers still believe that Jesus is their Lord and Savior but once I teach them that Jesus was only a saint like me who testified to the knowledge of God, they finally learn to let that lie go along with the lie of hell.

I don't have time to work with the millions of Christians who are quitting the religion of Christianity but there are many groups in this world who work with them. Christians who leave Christianity can experience hatred by friends and even family members so they feel lonely and abused. They have been taught to fear the people of this world who aren't Christians so they lack the experience of trusting people outside the religion of Christianity. it can take a long time for these ex-Christians to get comfortable in this world.

Here is a story I found in Yahoo.com today about a Christian who left Christianity and a group who worked with her to help her get orientated back into a much different world than what she was experiencing as a slave to Christianity and the members ( including her husband ) who abused her with their religious dogma and false interpretations of the Bible they read.

http://www.salon.com...

If you have any questions about the possibility of leaving Christianity, you can ask me without being judged. I know for a fact that Christianity is not the way to Heaven and neither is any religion of this world. In fact, Heaven is a symbolic name for our true created existence as information. Earth is a symbolic name for the visible objects we see in the flesh. This is something that no Christian understands but I've met several former Christians and practicing Christians who believe the knowledge of God that I share with them that we're nothing but God's thoughts that our flesh ( visible bodies ) are only illusions that will perish in this first age. When I tell them we all get new bodies in the New Heaven and Earth, they all thank me for sharing this information with them.

God bless those who understand,
Saint Brad

Once again you try and force everyone in the same box Brad never can let go of. Part of the problem is you've spent too much time judging people and observing what others are doing rather than looking within and changing your perspective to serve and give. Almost all your posts are devoted to slandering Christianity, everything is about Brad and Brads feelings all the time. It's all mentality my friend, my heart is to give and extend love knowing there are hypocritical people in every genre not just one, it just doesn't surprise me that there are ignorant believers and evil pew warmers because this is a low level of creation many have no understanding of spirituality and what that means when applied. I am a servant not a backbiter and gossiper.
All these little dramas going on and people just don't know how to get out of themselves and let pure refined love transform their motives but this has always been a people problem not a Christianity problem, we live in a world where few people realize their full spiritual potential but hey, our job is to look past that and make some kind of difference in our own environment not point fingers. We need to shine light in dark places that is what Christianity is.
Christianity is simple and yet it's been made into all kinds of things, kinda ironic. It was never supposed to be about institutions or money rather about people, spiritual condition, unity and God.
In the underlined above this is a poor example of logic, if someone has a problem with a hypocrite in church then leave the dumb church, this has no bearing on Christian teaching or understanding of God, it's jus a people problem. When I want to learn about what Christianity is I look at the source not other peoples actions, I personally could care less what other believers do it means nothing to the content of scripture. You do know Christianity is not about some church building right? The term means to follow what Jesus taught and what Jesus taught was not complicated.

But yes of course there is hypocrisy in "church" this should be nothing new to anyone, that's because people are hypocrites and what do we do with hypocrites as a Christian lol? that is right we love them because they need to change as well and how can we change anything unless we jump in head first and bridge the gap?
"Religion" isn't supposed to "work for us", it's the other way around, otherwise you end up on your face.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:23:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2015 11:09:51 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/2/2015 9:34:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Once again you try and force everyone in the same box Brad never can let go of. Part of the problem is you've spent too much time judging people and observing what others are doing rather than looking within and changing your perspective to serve and give. Almost all your posts are devoted to slandering Christianity, everything is about Brad and Brads feelings all the time. It's all mentality my friend, my heart is to give and extend love knowing there are hypocritical people in every genre not just one, it just doesn't surprise me that there are ignorant believers and evil pew warmers because this is a low level of creation many have no understanding of spirituality and what that means when applied. I am a servant not a backbiter and gossiper.
All these little dramas going on and people just don't know how to get out of themselves and let pure refined love transform their motives but this has always been a people problem not a Christianity problem, we live in a world where few people realize their full spiritual potential but hey, our job is to look past that and make some kind of difference in our own environment not point fingers. We need to shine light in dark places that is what Christianity is.
Christianity is simple and yet it's been made into all kinds of things, kinda ironic. It was never supposed to be about institutions or money rather about people, spiritual condition, unity and God.
In the underlined above this is a poor example of logic, if someone has a problem with a hypocrite in church then leave the dumb church, this has no bearing on Christian teaching or understanding of God, it's jus a people problem. When I want to learn about what Christianity is I look at the source not other peoples actions, I personally could care less what other believers do it means nothing to the content of scripture. You do know Christianity is not about some church building right? The term means to follow what Jesus taught and what Jesus taught was not complicated.

But yes of course there is hypocrisy in "church" this should be nothing new to anyone, that's because people are hypocrites and what do we do with hypocrites as a Christian lol? that is right we love them because they need to change as well and how can we change anything unless we jump in head first and bridge the gap?
"Religion" isn't supposed to "work for us", it's the other way around, otherwise you end up on your face. : :

It's obvious you think I'm in this forum to slander Christianity. That's not at all what I'm doing in this forum. I have been teaching people who listen about how God used Christianity and other religions with His plan called the beast to teach His people how to build false gods ( things built with human hands ), which was necessary for Him to use as analogies to teach us saints about the future and how He created us.

You miss all that information because you're looking at my posts from your Christian point of view, thinking that I don't understand your point of view. I already know what you Christians think because I was heavily involved in Christianity and was even a leader of a men's group until God removed me from Christianity altogether.

Nowhere in the prophecies does it show that a man named Jesus and Christianity as being the way to Heaven ( Kingdom of God ). All the prophecies that God had His prophets write are totally misinterpreted by the Jews, Christians and Muslims. The love of God is not an emotional feeling. The love of God is His creation where we all exist as His thoughts but only God can teach us this love ( knowledge ).

This means I have been sharing God's love in this forum ever since He had me join it. Most members have rejected His love because they love this world instead. They would rather talk about the things of this world that are exciting to them than the future that God has prepared for us.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:13:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?

Most likely. They always put you on meds when you hear voices. I also heard satan,and that's the main reason I agreed to take meds. He's still around too.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:23:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:13:19 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?

Most likely. They always put you on meds when you hear voices. I also heard satan,and that's the main reason I agreed to take meds. He's still around too. : :

I know that our Creator has chosen you to be one of His believers. Those voices you heard from Him are the real deal but the other voices are the typical voices we hear in this world that causes us confusion. You can send me a private message if you want to talk more about your situation. I will listen and try help you understand what's going on.

I have to go now but I will be back in here later today. See you later.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:25:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2015 9:34:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I have learned directly from our Creator that none of His people will be saved because of their religious practices and belief in their false deities. He has already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people from this world and their bodies that they thought were their true reality. Salvation is nothing but ending this age and starting a new one with all His characters ( people and beasts ) getting new bodies and waking up on a new earth. His people didn't have to do anything to deserve this transition because it was already planned in His program called Eternal Life.

Why is there any need to preach when God has already planned the salvation of all people and beast in His program called Eternal Life and they have to do nothing to deserve His grace?

In fact by following the scriptures and becoming Christians they have done more than what was asked of them. You on the other hand even failed as a Christian and alcohol became your God.

You are not necessary because God has already planned to save ALL. In fact you are an embarrassment because you have turned out so pathetic. Your mind ain't right, Brad.

God should be speaking to the millions of Christians directly and not through a homeless beggar who can hardly stay coherent and is both delusional and suicidal with severe brain damage caused by alcohol addiction.

Brad Holkesvig has replaced his alcohol addiction with preaching. Your alcohol addiction left you a homeless beggar. Your addiction to preach keeps you a homeless beggar. They are both addictions that reduced you to a homeless beggar. Your mind aint right, Brad.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 11:19:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:13:19 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?

Most likely. They always put you on meds when you hear voices. I also heard satan,and that's the main reason I agreed to take meds. He's still around too.

Why do you call yourself agnostic?
janesix
Posts: 3,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 11:30:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 11:19:47 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:13:19 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?

Most likely. They always put you on meds when you hear voices. I also heard satan,and that's the main reason I agreed to take meds. He's still around too.

Why do you call yourself agnostic?

Because I don't know if any of it is real. Or just hallucinations.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 11:49:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 10:13:19 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:07:16 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:04:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:52:50 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:45:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:44:52 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:41:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:38:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:35:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 5/2/2015 11:26:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Religion stopped working for me because I realized it was irrational, ridiculous nonsense. : :

I have met many ex-Christians like you who felt the same way. I asked you in the thread you posted if you still believe in a Creator. Do you still believe that a Creator put all this together or are you now an atheist? I'm not here to judge anyone so whatever you tell me, I will understand.

I have many atheist friends who get along very well with me and don't mind me talking about our Creator. That's because I don't speak about Him from a Christian point of view. I teach them how He created us within His thoughts long before He created a virtual reality program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in it that aren't real at all. Once they understand this point of view, they don't argue with me. They know I'm not talking about the Christian god named Jesus, which they don't believe in at all. They may not believe all the information I share with them but at least they don't reject me because of this knowledge. As long as I'm not trying to force them into a religion and tell them they will go to hell if they don't believe me, they can accept the information I share with them.

Anyway, I support you and your thoughts because I know how you were created.

I am not sure. I suppose you could say I'm agnostic. : :

What made you get involved with Christianity?

I was an atheist until God started talking to me three years ago. : :

What did God talk to you about?

Not much. He told me not to be afraid the first time. Then he asked if he could enter my mind. Then he opened all of my chakras. He didn't say anything audible after that, but I knew he was there, and could sense his presence and some thoughts. : :

Do you still sense His presence now or has he left you alone?

It's hard to tell. Sometimes I guess. Certainly not like before though. I take meds now for the last year. : :

Could you tell me why they put you on meds? Are they trying to suppress those thoughts you get from our Creator?

Most likely. They always put you on meds when you hear voices. I also heard satan,and that's the main reason I agreed to take meds. He's still around too.

After hearing Brad aka BoG who also claims to hear directly from God and is now addicted to preaching and sharing what those voices are telling him. Shouldn't you get off those meds and follow Brads example and share those voices by creating whiteboard messages, preach on religious forums and start making videos to show what a God possessed persons appearance is transformed to?
Are you not convinced by Brad that he is speaking the truth or are you afraid you will end up like him destitute and a delusional wreck? You appear to be resisting God. Is what has become of Brad that repulsive that you would rather take meds to shut off that Godly voice? Brad is looking for chosen believers and you fit nicely in his description of a chosen believer. Go for it girl. You might even end up a perfect 10.