Buddha Boy's Message to the World

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 4:29:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ram Bahadur Bomjan:

"A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction. There is only one way to save the world and that is through dharma. When one doesnt walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed. Therefore, follow the path of religion and spread this message to your fellows. Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditations mission.

I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do, the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal and my path. Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, namo sangaya. I am contemplating on the release of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation, without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever, I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world, my lifes practice is reduced to mere entertainment.

The practice and devotion of many Buddhas is directed at the worlds betterment and happiness. It is essential but very difficult to understand that practice and devotion. But though it is easy to lead this ignorant existence, human beings dont understand that one day we must leave this uncertain world and go with the Lord of Death. Our long attachments with friends and family will dissolve into nothingness. We have to leave behind the wealth and property we have accumulated.

Whats the use of my happiness, when those who have loved me from the beginning, my mother, father, brothers, relatives are all unhappy. Therefore, to rescue all sentient beings, I have to be Buddha-mind, and emerge from my underground cave to do vajra meditation. To do this I have to realize the right path and knowledge, so do not disturb my practice."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 10:18:00 AM
At 8/5/2010 4:52:05 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I officially hate Buddhism. Thank you Geo.

You sure that's not Keanu Reeves? I could swear it's him!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:12:28 AM
What is this terrible storm, how are we heading to destruction?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
poeticrealism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:46:15 AM
geo the buddha boy thank you for your message unfortunately the world played by me, is busy with more important things like puppies, cant get enough of them
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:55:18 AM
At 8/5/2010 4:29:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ram Bahadur Bomjan: "Buddhists like myself are better than you. Join us or go f*ck yourself."
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 12:14:19 PM
At 8/5/2010 4:52:05 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I officially hate Buddhism. Thank you Geo.

He's from a very unorthodox sect of Buddhism so some of the things he says seem to stray from conventional Buddhism. For example, I have no idea what the "Lord of Death" is, it's not a Buddhist teaching.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 12:23:19 PM
At 8/5/2010 11:55:18 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/5/2010 4:29:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ram Bahadur Bomjan: "Buddhists like myself are better than you. Join us or go f*ck yourself."

Please show me which part of the passage implied that.

He's not that type, in fact I've seen him say that all religions are saying the same thing (I disagree with that notion), so he doesn't care which path, long as it's a spiritual path as he clearly states in the message. And yes, even Atheists are walking a spiritual path.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 1:20:43 PM
So...basically...it's common sense in way too many words.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 1:23:32 PM
At 8/5/2010 1:20:43 PM, Yvette wrote:
So...basically...it's common sense in way too many words.

Wait, so you agree with his message? Lol.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 1:28:22 PM
Sidenote: Youll have to read the other thread to get a background of Ram Bomjan.

Also, he is speaking either in Sanskrit or Hindi so the translations may seem a bit odd or off.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 1:32:08 PM
At 8/5/2010 1:29:42 PM, Nags wrote:
Jesus went 40 days and 40 nights without food and water. Wannabe Buddha went 4 days. Weak.

Actually, he has gone 4 years without food or water and he has no supernatural powers. Jesus is God so that's rather unimpressive.

Not to mention, Ram Bonjam has denied being a Buddha and said he will never reach Buddhahood.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 4:04:16 PM
At 8/5/2010 1:32:08 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Jesus went 40 days and 40 nights without food and water. Wannabe Buddha went 4 days. Weak.

Actually, he has gone 4 years without food or water and he has no supernatural powers.:

Yep, and I can breathe fire and walk through 4-feet thick titanium walls without having ever read a single comic book!

The funniest part is the part where you believed this nonsense.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 4:09:40 PM
At 8/5/2010 4:04:16 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Actually, he has gone 4 years without food or water and he has no supernatural powers.:

Yep, and I can breathe fire and walk through 4-feet thick titanium walls without having ever read a single comic book!

yeah... that's kinda a tall tale for me to just accept.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:56:28 PM
At 8/5/2010 4:04:16 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

I already admitted that it's not verified that he went 4 years without food or water. It has been verified that he has gone past the capacity for survival without water though.

He obviously has to eat occasionally during this 4 year period.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 7:22:37 PM
If reincarnation was true then how come our world's population keeps growing.

We only live once and that is the TRUTH.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 7:34:03 PM
At 8/5/2010 7:22:37 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
If reincarnation was true then how come our world's population keeps growing.

We only live once and that is the TRUTH.

Insects are learning enlightenment. Clearly.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 2:47:59 AM
At 8/5/2010 1:28:22 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Sidenote: Youll have to read the other thread to get a background of Ram Bomjan.

Also, he is speaking either in Sanskrit or Hindi so the translations may seem a bit odd or off.

its too far fetched.

and its sanskrit.