Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God is the author of confusion.

Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 1:56:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.

Confusion writ large.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 3:15:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 1:56:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.

Confusion writ large.

Yup!! More commotion at the gate. God must be around. He is after all the author of confusion.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.

Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.

Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.

The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.

This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.

What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.

Confusion writ large.

lol Yeah. It must have been sanity and logic that got you banned. Maybe the Mods were also filled with confusion

Strange. Confusion decreased on the forum while you rode the party van.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:43:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.

Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.

Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.

The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.

This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.

What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.

Confusion writ large.

lol Yeah. It must have been sanity and logic that got you banned. Maybe the Mods were also filled with confusion

Strange. Confusion decreased on the forum while you rode the party van.
God is the author of confusion. Anyone who prays to Him risks being confused. Mods occasionally seek guidance too I presume and that is reflected in their poor judgement.
It is possible God followed Bulproof on his way out and took His confusion with Him.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 10:45:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

His style is dryer than the California drought and has been going on for a longer period.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 10:56:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 9:43:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 1:50:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.

Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.

Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.

The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.

This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.

What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

BULLY!

Take note of how Harikrish trolls. That is how to do it without attracting the banhammer.

Trolling must be done with style. Even Mods appreciate style.

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Carry on Harikrish. May you ever elude the party van.

Confusion writ large.

lol Yeah. It must have been sanity and logic that got you banned. Maybe the Mods were also filled with confusion

Strange. Confusion decreased on the forum while you rode the party van.
God is the author of confusion. Anyone who prays to Him risks being confused. Mods occasionally seek guidance too I presume and that is reflected in their poor judgement.
It is possible God followed Bulproof on his way out and took His confusion with Him.

God followed bully on his way out? ROFL!!!

Yeah, we'll go with that
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 10:57:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

That isn't odd at all. Recognizing style requires intelligence.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:06:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:45:04 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

His style is dryer than the California drought and has been going on for a longer period.

Bully. Watch the same thing happen to Harikrish that happened to you. He will get goaded and egged on by those he thinks are his "friends", but will have to face the banhammer alone. Just like you once were, he is unaware that he is being used and manipulated.

Because he's angrier and more bitter than you, my guess is that his stay in the party van will be longer than yours. On the bright side, you will get back your crown as Troll Laureate again.

Excited?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:10:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:57:40 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

That isn't odd at all. Recognizing style requires intelligence.

Oh, I see now, you equate ad homs to style. Sorry, my bad.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:59:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 11:06:22 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:45:04 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

His style is dryer than the California drought and has been going on for a longer period.

Bully. Watch the same thing happen to Harikrish that happened to you. He will get goaded and egged on by those he thinks are his "friends", but will have to face the banhammer alone. Just like you once were, he is unaware that he is being used and manipulated.

Because he's angrier and more bitter than you, my guess is that his stay in the party van will be longer than yours. On the bright side, you will get back your crown as Troll Laureate again.

Excited?

Doesn't your hand ever get tired? Oh deary you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:28:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 11:10:08 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:57:40 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

That isn't odd at all. Recognizing style requires intelligence.

Oh, I see now, you equate ad homs to style. Sorry, my bad.

Hey Harikrish, DJR is saying you are guilty of the fallacy of ad hom and you have no style. Are you gonna take that from a poster lacking intelligence?

You do use ad hom, but his take on your style is wrong. You do have style.

Troll style!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:20:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 12:28:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 11:10:08 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:57:40 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

That isn't odd at all. Recognizing style requires intelligence.

Oh, I see now, you equate ad homs to style. Sorry, my bad.

Hey Harikrish, DJR is saying you are guilty of the fallacy of ad hom and you have no style. Are you gonna take that from a poster lacking intelligence?

You do use ad hom, but his take on your style is wrong. You do have style.

Troll style!
Check DJR's post again. He was commenting on your style and he was also responding to your post not mine. It is quite clear you are confused. And who is the author of confusion?
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:58:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 11:06:22 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:45:04 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

His style is dryer than the California drought and has been going on for a longer period.

Bully. Watch the same thing happen to Harikrish that happened to you. He will get goaded and egged on by those he thinks are his "friends", but will have to face the banhammer alone. Just like you once were, he is unaware that he is being used and manipulated.

Because he's angrier and more bitter than you, my guess is that his stay in the party van will be longer than yours. On the bright side, you will get back your crown as Troll Laureate again.

Excited?

Obsessed much little thang?
A visit to the hut next door and a talk to mummy may help.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:12:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:58:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 11:06:22 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:45:04 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/5/2015 7:20:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Please, Gentle Readers, I can hear what you're thinking. "But he's still just a doofus troll." Yes, but with style.

Odd, I see no 'style' in your posts.

His style is dryer than the California drought and has been going on for a longer period.

Bully. Watch the same thing happen to Harikrish that happened to you. He will get goaded and egged on by those he thinks are his "friends", but will have to face the banhammer alone. Just like you once were, he is unaware that he is being used and manipulated.

Because he's angrier and more bitter than you, my guess is that his stay in the party van will be longer than yours. On the bright side, you will get back your crown as Troll Laureate again.

Excited?

Obsessed much little thang?
A visit to the hut next door and a talk to mummy may help.

I hope it is not another adult developmentally arrested at a grade 4 level. His mother needs to be spanked for choking and shaking him so violently at birth.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 5:15:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

You are already confused just reading quotes from scriptures. I have been correcting scriptural distortions posted by members who claim to be possessed by God. I have also shown passages and scriptural examples where God is the author of confusion.
The fact that we have 40,000 denominations of Christians is proof the confusion is ubiquitous among Christians.

If you read commentaries which are attempts to explain difficult passages in the bible, you will find the interpretations even more bizarre than the textual criticism.

We are made in the image of God. Just as Jesus said. If you have seen me you have seen the Father. Confusion is a human trait and defined as cognitive disorder. And if it is common in humans it can also be found in God.
Look at the account of creation. It cannot get more convoluted than that.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 12:23:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

The bible is a Catholic product.
Just so you know.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 12:34:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 12:23:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

The bible is a Catholic product.
Just so you know.

Right just like you said no nations enslaved the "African Americans". *face palm*

Why do you follow me around like a dog? I'm not gay.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 12:48:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are already confused just reading quotes from scriptures. I have been correcting scriptural distortions posted by members who claim to be possessed by God. I have also shown passages and scriptural examples where God is the author of confusion.
The fact that we have 40,000 denominations of Christians is proof the confusion is ubiquitous among Christians.

Okay and where in the Bible does it say God created different denominations in Christianity? Where does it say in the Bible that God gave us religion? Christianity is just another man made religion.

If you read commentaries which are attempts to explain difficult passages in the bible, you will find the interpretations even more bizarre than the textual criticism.

Yes, that's because the Bible is only for the Israelites, not for every other nation. People try to interpret the Bible with their own personal interpretations. What we think the Bible says and what the Bible actually says are two different things. We real Israelites let the Bible interpret itself, precept upon precept.

We are made in the image of God. Just as Jesus said.

You are confused yourself on this part. God created the Israelites in HIS image. God and Jesus are both "black" men with woolly hair -Rev 1:14-15. There is only one nation of people on this earth that have hair like wool, the so called "African Americans".

If you have seen me you have seen the Father.

Jesus was God's first creation and was made to look like Our Creator.

Confusion is a human trait and defined as cognitive disorder. And if it is common in humans it can also be found in God.

We do not have the same mentality as The Most High God does, at least not yet. We have defiled and corrupted minds. God does not confuse HIMSELF. When the Israelites return to keeping the commandments of God and have ruler ship over the earth again, then we will be like God, we Israelites will be in agreement with God, and there will be no more confusion on our earth. What has caused confusion upon this disgusting earth is that it has been given to the hands of the wicked and now the wicked have created confusion to keep us Israelites enslaved.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 2:48:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 12:34:40 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/6/2015 12:23:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

The bible is a Catholic product.
Just so you know.

Right just like you said no nations enslaved the "African Americans". *face palm*

Why do you follow me around like a dog? I'm not gay.
African Americans and Hispanic Americans were enslaved in 1619? *facepalm indeed*
Earth to islife, earth to islife, come in islife.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 3:51:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 8:21:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

Jesus could not and did not resurrect himself.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:00:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 12:48:31 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
You are already confused just reading quotes from scriptures. I have been correcting scriptural distortions posted by members who claim to be possessed by God. I have also shown passages and scriptural examples where God is the author of confusion.
The fact that we have 40,000 denominations of Christians is proof the confusion is ubiquitous among Christians.

Okay and where in the Bible does it say God created different denominations in Christianity? Where does it say in the Bible that God gave us religion? Christianity is just another man made religion.

The different denominations were created as a result of the confusion cause by the reading and interpretation of the scriptures. It divided the Christians.

If you read commentaries which are attempts to explain difficult passages in the bible, you will find the interpretations even more bizarre than the textual criticism.

Yes, that's because the Bible is only for the Israelites, not for every other nation. People try to interpret the Bible with their own personal interpretations. What we think the Bible says and what the Bible actually says are two different things. We real Israelites let the Bible interpret itself, precept upon precept.

The Israelites could not even follow their own prophesies and rejected their messiah who was sent by God. Jesus's coming was foretold by Isaiah.

We are made in the image of God. Just as Jesus said.

You are confused yourself on this part. God created the Israelites in HIS image. God and Jesus are both "black" men with woolly hair -Rev 1:14-15. There is only one nation of people on this earth that have hair like wool, the so called "African Americans".

The Romans fixed that and gave the world a Jesus they could accept. Why do you think Christianity became a universal religion? If Jesus was an African American he would not have been crucified, he would have been lynched or hung from a tree.

If you have seen me you have seen the Father.

Jesus was God's first creation and was made to look like Our Creator.

Confusion is a human trait and defined as cognitive disorder. And if it is common in humans it can also be found in God.

We do not have the same mentality as The Most High God does, at least not yet. We have defiled and corrupted minds. God does not confuse HIMSELF. When the Israelites return to keeping the commandments of God and have ruler ship over the earth again, then we will be like God, we Israelites will be in agreement with God, and there will be no more confusion on our earth. What has caused confusion upon this disgusting earth is that it has been given to the hands of the wicked and now the wicked have created confusion to keep us Israelites enslaved.
God confused the descendants of Noah with language and scattered them across Europe. It is in the bible and can be found in the story of Babel.
The Jews in turn spread their confusion throughout the world.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 9:38:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 2:48:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/6/2015 12:34:40 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/6/2015 12:23:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

The bible is a Catholic product.
Just so you know.

Right just like you said no nations enslaved the "African Americans". *face palm*

Why do you follow me around like a dog? I'm not gay.
African Americans and Hispanic Americans were enslaved in 1619? *facepalm indeed*
Earth to islife, earth to islife, come in islife.

Wow, then you must have been born stupid. I think what the problem is is that you don't want admit to the fact that you know blacks and latins were enslaved by all other nations, including your people because then that would mean that one piece of the Bible is true and in the back of your mind you know that the Bible is true but you don't want to admit it to yourself because your scared about the power of The Most High God and what is going to happen to you. I'd be scarred to if I was a heathen and I was going to burn in the nuclear fire coming to white America.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 10:15:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 9:38:55 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/6/2015 2:48:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/6/2015 12:34:40 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/6/2015 12:23:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 4:27:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/3/2015 11:29:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
God blinds and confuses men, even by the scriptures themselves.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9

Did God confuse BoG or what?

Brad wrote:"God's Word is totally invisible to man because it's nothing but a computing language called vibrations or waves that were spoken into existence by our Creator. The Bible and all other objects are only illusions that came from processed vibrations. So whoever believes the Bible is the Word of God is totally deceived by what he observes in it."

Here is more proof of a confused mind who was disfellowshipped by the JW and shunned by all its members accusing Christians for their poor understanding of scriptures. Notice the confusion in MCB's use of language.

Jewsus preached seek first the Kingdom because that was what all should do.

Yes, he was there to take teh first steps in setting up the Kingdom.

First he ahd to qualify as it's king, which he did when he poroved faithful to death.

Then he ahd to gather in his co-rulers, which is not yet complete.

When that is complete he will, as scripture promises, extend the rule of his kingdom over the whole earth.

If you believed scripture you would know that, but as you have shown many times over, you do not believe scripture.

Hence you do not believe in teh truth of God's Kingdom under his son, teh Christ or it's relatively short duration before he hanbds it abck to his fatehr, as scripture says he must when humanity is returned to what ti was originally intended to be.

Again, if you believed scripture you would believe that also.

The fact that, as you say, you don;t believe it simply reveals that you don;t believe scripture.

If you actually believed in God you would know that he has the power and the will to achieve what he set out to have in the first place.

But of course, as you continually reveal you don't actually believe ion God either, or his son.

God confuses you because you don't know how to read the Israelites Bible, maybe because it's not a universal book. The Bible is not in order so if you were to read precept upon precept, you'd be capable of understanding our Law Book, but then again, the Bible is not for everyone, therefore, you will not know how to read precept upon precept.

The bible is a Catholic product.
Just so you know.

Right just like you said no nations enslaved the "African Americans". *face palm*

Why do you follow me around like a dog? I'm not gay.
African Americans and Hispanic Americans were enslaved in 1619? *facepalm indeed*
Earth to islife, earth to islife, come in islife.

Wow, then you must have been born stupid. I think what the problem is is that you don't want admit to the fact that you know blacks and latins were enslaved by all other nations, including your people because then that would mean that one piece of the Bible is true and in the back of your mind you know that the Bible is true but you don't want to admit it to yourself because your scared about the power of The Most High God and what is going to happen to you. I'd be scarred to if I was a heathen and I was going to burn in the nuclear fire coming to white America.

You're not the sharpest bone on the cave floor.
Where do javanese live and how could african americans be enslaved before america was ever discovered?
I've been hinting at this since your stupidity appeared and you never got it. Bye Bye.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 10:19:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The different denominations were created as a result of the confusion cause by the reading and interpretation of the scriptures. It divided the Christians.

Reread what you just wrote. "The different denominations were created as a result of the confusion cause by the reading and interpretation of the scriptures". Christians confused themselves reading and privately interpreting Scripture. How did they confuse themselves? They read the Bible like a school book, line upon line. The Bible is NOT a school book and the Bible tells us how to read the Bible. Christians don't know the Bible, that is why they are confused with all their different denominations in religion.

The Israelites could not even follow their own prophesies and rejected their messiah who was sent by God. Jesus's coming was foretold by Isaiah.

That was only the Israelites that were not hand chosen by God. The Israelites that were hand chosen by God believed in Christ. Why do you think Christ had disciples that were Israelites? The same spirits that there were in Bible days, are the same spirits on earth today. The Bible is repeating itself all over again. A bunch of non-sense being spread around by people that are confused because they don't know how to read Our Law Book. People are spreading confusion because they are confusing themselves trying to understand the Israelites Book. Our Bible is not for the other nations. The Bible was written by Israelites, to the Israelites, and for the Israelites, not the other nations. What happened is that when we went into slavery, the nations that enslaved us got a hold of our Book and turned it into a universal book. Now these other nations are confused because they don't know who to read Our Bible and now they are spreading their confusion around the world.

The Romans fixed that and gave the world a Jesus they could accept.

Exactly, they painted an image (1 Maccabees 3:48), or idol that everyone loves to death, except for us real Israelites. We no longer worship the image of the beast. Yes, the white jesus is the image of the beast.

Why do you think Christianity became a universal religion?
Because our number one enemy, the so called "white man" created Christianity, and created a god and jesus to look like him, and the so called "white man" that invented Christianity, gave the god and jesus he created a loving spirit. Basically if we so called "blacks" did not accept Christianity in slavery days, we would be killed. Christianity is worse than Islam to be honest with you and is one of the most confused and corrupted religions upon this earth.

If Jesus was an African American he would not have been crucified, he would have been lynched or hung from a tree.

Just because black people today get hung on trees, or dragged behind a pick up truck tied up with chains, etc... does not mean that Christ would have got the same treatment as we so called blacks do today.

God confused the descendants of Noah with language and scattered them across Europe. It is in the bible and can be found in the story of Babel.

I think you confused yourself as to why God created different languages. The Bible says everyone spoke one language, was everyone an Israelite? No, therefore to separate us from the other nations, God gave them different languages and gave the Israelites their own language.

The Jews in turn spread their confusion throughout the world.

The so called "Jew-ish" spread their confusion throughout the world.