Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

God relinquished His authority

Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 6:10:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God had authority but it appears Satan talked Him out of it. Satan proved to God with authority came big responsibilities. God saw how easy it was for Satan to get Adam and Eve to disobey Him. God saw His creation turning to idolatry and sexual perversion and He was forced to destroy them. God soon found out He was becoming His worst hater and destroyer of His creation.
So God gave man His commandments and got them to police themselves. But God forgot He left His creation without the tree of life and they became mortals with only the knowledge of good and evil.
Man soon found out evil mixed with good was better than either one by itself and it was already part of our DNA. That is why we love and hate what we do.
Now that man has the authority which God relinquished we have democratized the process and made morality subject to our evolving tolerance of our own humanity. Many things that were considered immoral and evil have become socially accepted and since the selection has been democratized the old religious leaders who were once custodians of God's commandments find themselves without the moral authority to control social evolution.
God has relinquished His authority and has lamented over his past indiscriminate use of His authority.
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
So what was the need to send Jesus to save man from his own inequities and return the promise of eternal life which God had denied by making the tree of life inaccessible to man?
It was God's attempt to restore His good standing with man who saw Him as an autocratic genocidal dictator.
But the plot was full of inconsistencies. Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, if God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would be politely asked to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is a power grab by the old guards of religion to use this flawed plot to change and undo all the progress of social evolution, science and technology. They would like to see God's authority reinstated and the delusions of a carpenters son the blueprint for all generations. The same blueprint that Jesus offered who was later deemed a liar and a lunatic and put to death for blasphemy.
This time around God has to earn His authority. But as we get closer to discovering the secrets of longevity there will be no need for His tree of life. And we will become like God with the knowledge of good and evil with the secret to live forever.
So what about those that desire a distant paradise who wish to live forever without pain or suffering or sexual desires or physical needs? Our coma induced clinics will meet their needs.
Namaste to all

Harikrish.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:01:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2015 8:29:05 PM, TBR wrote:
OK....l

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.
ethang5
Posts: 4,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:32:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 8:01:57 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:29:05 PM, TBR wrote:

OK....l

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

Does anyone want to take a bet on the odds that Harikrish has a ride in the party van in his future?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:26:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 8:32:57 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 8:01:57 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:29:05 PM, TBR wrote:

OK....l

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

Does anyone want to take a bet on the odds that Harikrish has a ride in the party van in his future?

Sounds like an appeal to a higher authority. If you are confused about your rights go read the constitution. God relinquished His authority. Some here even feel He has left the building/DDO.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 10:58:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

No... I have never had a "master". This post however, is a new brand of nonsense.
ethang5
Posts: 4,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:09:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:58:52 AM, TBR wrote:

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

No... I have never had a "master". This post however, is a new brand of nonsense.

Nah, it's the same old brand of nonsense. He just has more style than bully, but it's the same old brand of nonsense.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:47:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 11:09:24 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/5/2015 10:58:52 AM, TBR wrote:

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

No... I have never had a "master". This post however, is a new brand of nonsense.

Nah, it's the same old brand of nonsense. He just has more style than bully, but it's the same old brand of nonsense.

Obsessed much? Little fella?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:24:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 10:58:52 AM, TBR wrote:

You appear dejected like you lost a master. When God relinquished His authority He also released all those under His care. You are free now. Go find something useful to do.

No... I have never had a "master". This post however, is a new brand of nonsense.

That might explain why you have strayed so far. It takes getting use to a retired God. Even the Jews are returning to their homeland.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:07:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:59:56 PM, TBR wrote:
Why would it matter then? God retired or never existing. Whats the difference?

After reading all the excitement in the bible. It is hard to tell the bible believers God never existed. It is so much easier to say God retired. Once the Jews found out Jesus was not returning after they played it safe for 2000 years. They are all happily returning to their homeland.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 10:43:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It seems America is usurping that authority.

It is really strange that America is seeing a resurgence in religious fanaticism (far right) at the same time it is trying to suppress religious fanaticism in other parts of the world
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 1:56:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please, a Hindu atheist has no credibility trying to explain Jewish Christian theology. You don't even know what God is so all your rants against Christianity are worthless blather of atheists without spiritual experience of contact with God. Come back and say something meaningful ONLY when you have had spiritual experience. Otherwise, you just waste everyone's time proving only that you don't know what you're talking about. It's that Vivikanasta false intellectualism that's your problem--next time try Krishna Kritters for pop philosophical mind food..
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:24:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 1:56:04 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Please, a Hindu atheist has no credibility trying to explain Jewish Christian theology. You don't even know what God is so all your rants against Christianity are worthless blather of atheists without spiritual experience of contact with God. Come back and say something meaningful ONLY when you have had spiritual experience. Otherwise, you just waste everyone's time proving only that you don't know what you're talking about. It's that Vivikanasta false intellectualism that's your problem--next time try Krishna Kritters for pop philosophical mind food..

You should first consider your place in the constellation. As a Jew you appear to have a misplaced sense of being. The Jews were a tribal people 12 tribes to be exact. They were not an early civilization and were rather behind their neighbours Egypt, Mesopotamia , Babylonia, India, China, Rome. The Jews never became a united Empire and were throughout their history invaded by foreign Empires.

The Jews never developed any science, mathematics worth mentioning. But they invented the Jewish God and the bible. That is their one lasting contribution to the world. But you have attacked their Abrahamic roots, denounced Paul for spreading what was a small sectarian Jewish religion to the Gentiles and even attack the historical Jesus relegating him to some mythical agent in heaven. In short you have taken the only Jewish influence and trashed it.
You are now proclaiming Celestial Torah Christianity. How you can call your astrology Christianity when you have junked everything Christian in your denunciation of Christianity?
To add insult to injury you have borrowed heavily from astrology which was invented by the Egyptians, Romans, Babylonians India, China and made their astrology your central theme. You have lost all Jewish originality and authenticity.

A few problems with your field of study.
The average accuracy by astrology traditions

Joytish/Vedic astrology 30%
Chinese astrology 14%
Kabbalistic astrology 10%
Tibetian astrology 10%
Modern tropical and sidereal horoscopic astrology 8%
Uranian astrology 7%
Cosmobiology 7%
Mesoamerican astrology 5%

Astrologers uses only 7 planets. Therefore their calculations and charts are totally incorrect.

When astrology was developed they believed the Sun, not the Earth, was the centre of the solar system and that three other planets exist in our solar system. According to the astrological theory (that the position of planets has a definite influence upon human behaviour and events), the three previously undiscovered planets should also influence behaviour and must be considered for an exact horoscope to be cast. They usually are not considered, so the astrological theory breaks down, for no accurate horoscope could be charted without considering all the planets and their supposed influence.

Astrology does not take into account the Shifting Constellations.
Astrology is unscientific because of the fact of the precession or the shifting of constellations. The early astronomers were not aware of precession and therefore failed to take it into account in their system. The twelve signs of the zodiac originally corresponded with the twelve constellations of the same names. However due to precession, the constellations have shifted about in the last 2,000 years. This means that the constellation of Virgo is now in the sign of Libra, the constellation of Libra is now in the sign of Scorpio, and so on.

Note, Vedic astrology has the highest accuracy rate according to the chart provided.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:58:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Again, Hari, you just don't know what you're talking about in trying to make judgments of Jewish Christian theology that you are unfamiliar with. I am Jewish but that doesn't mean I automatically subscribe to the religion of Judaism. I don't. I like many modern Jews reject Judaism. It's a racist ideology masquerading as "Word of God" and it is only good for the embedded Celestial Torah astrological coding in the Torah/Tanakh/New Testament as far as I'm concerned. That's the Humanitarian Archetype pattern that runs through the Bible that unlike Scriptures is permanent and unalterable by human hands. Scriptures were made to do political work and thus lost spiritual credibility and authority as of course "everything gets revealed" some day and that day has come for ALL Abrahamic religions. I keep telling you and you can't seem to understand it, that no, I am not a Bible believing Pauline Christian bound by loyalty oath to believe the Bible stories. I am a modern Gnostic Christian and our Church, our Synagogue, our Mosque, our Temple, is the closest large Library where God puts all "words of God" books for sharing, not just one set of books which become idols taboo to question.

God is alive and well in the Celestial Torah Christian tradition as New spiritual visions have arrived for entry into the New Age. And hint, Hari, God has Synchronized All the astrological Age traditions into One Universal System that starts the Age of Aquarius at the ending of the Mayan long count calendar in Dec 21st, 2012. The Collective Unconscious trumps all astronomical and astrological star systems and the Collective Unconscious began entry into the Age of Aquarius in the 1960's. The acceptance of the Sword of Peace, Christ's Sword, with the hippie peace symbol blade by the city of Nazareth, Israel, one of Christianity's three major holy cities, marks how strong the Age of Aquarius spiritual power is becoming. All the gay rights movement reflects the bisexual character of Aquarius which must represent both males and females as it hold the Humanitarian Archetype for all humanity. The radical Zionist/Muhammadan religious warfare going on now is the coming to a head of rejection of Abrahamic religious warfare and the beginning of the End Times for Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. All to be replaced by true Humanitarian religion. Celestial Torah Christianity provides the Humanitarian Archetype in the Messiah/Christ astrological pattern that is the world's oldest religious symbolic system, far far older than any upstart Upanishads or Brahma worship.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:30:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 11:58:05 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Again, Hari, you just don't know what you're talking about in trying to make judgments of Jewish Christian theology that you are unfamiliar with. I am Jewish but that doesn't mean I automatically subscribe to the religion of Judaism. I don't. I like many modern Jews reject Judaism. It's a racist ideology masquerading as "Word of God" and it is only good for the embedded Celestial Torah astrological coding in the Torah/Tanakh/New Testament as far as I'm concerned. That's the Humanitarian Archetype pattern that runs through the Bible that unlike Scriptures is permanent and unalterable by human hands. Scriptures were made to do political work and thus lost spiritual credibility and authority as of course "everything gets revealed" some day and that day has come for ALL Abrahamic religions. I keep telling you and you can't seem to understand it, that no, I am not a Bible believing Pauline Christian bound by loyalty oath to believe the Bible stories. I am a modern Gnostic Christian and our Church, our Synagogue, our Mosque, our Temple, is the closest large Library where God puts all "words of God" books for sharing, not just one set of books which become idols taboo to question.

God is alive and well in the Celestial Torah Christian tradition as New spiritual visions have arrived for entry into the New Age. And hint, Hari, God has Synchronized All the astrological Age traditions into One Universal System that starts the Age of Aquarius at the ending of the Mayan long count calendar in Dec 21st, 2012. The Collective Unconscious trumps all astronomical and astrological star systems and the Collective Unconscious began entry into the Age of Aquarius in the 1960's. The acceptance of the Sword of Peace, Christ's Sword, with the hippie peace symbol blade by the city of Nazareth, Israel, one of Christianity's three major holy cities, marks how strong the Age of Aquarius spiritual power is becoming. All the gay rights movement reflects the bisexual character of Aquarius which must represent both males and females as it hold the Humanitarian Archetype for all humanity. The radical Zionist/Muhammadan religious warfare going on now is the coming to a head of rejection of Abrahamic religious warfare and the beginning of the End Times for Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. All to be replaced by true Humanitarian religion. Celestial Torah Christianity provides the Humanitarian Archetype in the Messiah/Christ astrological pattern that is the world's oldest religious symbolic system, far far older than any upstart Upanishads or Brahma worship.
You are confused about the boundaries that separate Judaism, Christianity and astrology. The Jews were never good at astrology and their incompetence was displayed when the 'magi' brought gifts to celebrate the birth of Jesus which their astrologers predicted much to the surprise of the Jews who missed the cosmic signs and event altogether.
You discount Judaism and reject Pauline Christianity and other Christian doctrines. Yet you claim to be an odained minister. Isn't that an oxymoron?
The Celestial Torah Christianity is not based on anything Christian. You borrowed heavily from Egyptian pagan mythologies. You even credit Egyptians for writing the Torah. That is quite an antisemitic Jew you have become.
Astrology is not a science and constellation change with time. So you are wrong to assume. "No man can mess with the stars and planets of the astrological systems. They exist as is and can be used now to decode the Celestial Torah Messianic information embedded within Bible Scriptures"
Interpreting cosmic relationships are not universally followed. Christians don't approve or accept the methods of astrology and the Jews were never good at it. So you have picked the two worst possible combination to launch your theology.
A humanitarian religion? Secularism is the humanitarian future to come out of social evolution. You are just a star gazer with an obsession for pattern seeking in a crowded sky.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 4:00:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:59:56 PM, TBR wrote:
Why would it matter then? God retired or never existing. Whats the difference?

God must have existed for the Jews or someone very powerful was punishing them. But now that God has retired the Jews feel it is safe to return to their homeland, Israel.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 4:30:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 3:30:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:58:05 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Again, Hari, you just don't know what you're talking about in trying to make judgments of Jewish Christian theology that you are unfamiliar with. I am Jewish but that doesn't mean I automatically subscribe to the religion of Judaism. I don't. I like many modern Jews reject Judaism. It's a racist ideology masquerading as "Word of God" and it is only good for the embedded Celestial Torah astrological coding in the Torah/Tanakh/New Testament as far as I'm concerned. That's the Humanitarian Archetype pattern that runs through the Bible that unlike Scriptures is permanent and unalterable by human hands. Scriptures were made to do political work and thus lost spiritual credibility and authority as of course "everything gets revealed" some day and that day has come for ALL Abrahamic religions. I keep telling you and you can't seem to understand it, that no, I am not a Bible believing Pauline Christian bound by loyalty oath to believe the Bible stories. I am a modern Gnostic Christian and our Church, our Synagogue, our Mosque, our Temple, is the closest large Library where God puts all "words of God" books for sharing, not just one set of books which become idols taboo to question.

God is alive and well in the Celestial Torah Christian tradition as New spiritual visions have arrived for entry into the New Age. And hint, Hari, God has Synchronized All the astrological Age traditions into One Universal System that starts the Age of Aquarius at the ending of the Mayan long count calendar in Dec 21st, 2012. The Collective Unconscious trumps all astronomical and astrological star systems and the Collective Unconscious began entry into the Age of Aquarius in the 1960's. The acceptance of the Sword of Peace, Christ's Sword, with the hippie peace symbol blade by the city of Nazareth, Israel, one of Christianity's three major holy cities, marks how strong the Age of Aquarius spiritual power is becoming. All the gay rights movement reflects the bisexual character of Aquarius which must represent both males and females as it hold the Humanitarian Archetype for all humanity. The radical Zionist/Muhammadan religious warfare going on now is the coming to a head of rejection of Abrahamic religious warfare and the beginning of the End Times for Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. All to be replaced by true Humanitarian religion. Celestial Torah Christianity provides the Humanitarian Archetype in the Messiah/Christ astrological pattern that is the world's oldest religious symbolic system, far far older than any upstart Upanishads or Brahma worship.

You are confused about the boundaries that separate Judaism, Christianity and astrology. The Jews were never good at astrology and their incompetence was displayed when the 'magi' brought gifts to celebrate the birth of Jesus which their astrologers predicted much to the surprise of the Jews who missed the cosmic signs and event altogether.
You discount Judaism and reject Pauline Christianity and other Christian doctrines. Yet you claim to be an odained minister. Isn't that an oxymoron?
The Celestial Torah Christianity is not based on anything Christian. You borrowed heavily from Egyptian pagan mythologies. You even credit Egyptians for writing the Torah. That is quite an antisemitic Jew you have become.
Astrology is not a science and constellation change with time. So you are wrong to assume. "No man can mess with the stars and planets of the astrological systems. They exist as is and can be used now to decode the Celestial Torah Messianic information embedded within Bible Scriptures"
Interpreting cosmic relationships are not universally followed. Christians don't approve or accept the methods of astrology and the Jews were never good at it. So you have picked the two worst possible combination to launch your theology.
A humanitarian religion? Secularism is the humanitarian future to come out of social evolution. You are just a star gazer with an obsession for pattern seeking in a crowded sky.

Waiting for response......
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 7:51:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We know that Jesus accepted Satan's claims he had dominion over earth.

"Did you notice how Satan offered to give the world"s kingdoms to Jesus? The Lord Jesus, knowing full well that Satan had dominion over the Earth, never argued with him. He knew that Satan was controlling this world system, and that the only way to restore the world system to God was, not to bow down to and worship Satan, but to die for man"s sins. In hindsight, we see how the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary is now the means whereby God will restore heaven and earth to Himself (more on this later)."

So how could Jesus also later claim he was given all authority over heaven and earth? Even after his crucifixion Jesus remained deluded.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
tejretics
Posts: 6,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 8:12:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.

The bible explains why God's presence cannot be detected and why there is no evidence of God. He simply quit and relinquished his authority over earth. Scientists are still left with God's creation. What they don't have is proof of His existence or presence.
Now the bible says Satan is evil. There is plenty of evidence of evil in the world. That backs the bible's claim satan has dominion over earth and also explains how he got the power.
tejretics
Posts: 6,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 8:13:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/16/2015 8:12:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.

The bible explains why God's presence cannot be detected and why there is no evidence of God. He simply quit and relinquished his authority over earth. Scientists are still left with God's creation. What they don't have is proof of His existence or presence.
Now the bible says Satan is evil. There is plenty of evidence of evil in the world. That backs the bible's claim satan has dominion over earth and also explains how he got the power.

There is plenty of evidence of objective "evil"?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:27:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/16/2015 8:13:48 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:12:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.

The bible explains why God's presence cannot be detected and why there is no evidence of God. He simply quit and relinquished his authority over earth. Scientists are still left with God's creation. What they don't have is proof of His existence or presence.
Now the bible says Satan is evil. There is plenty of evidence of evil in the world. That backs the bible's claim satan has dominion over earth and also explains how he got the power.

There is plenty of evidence of objective "evil"?

That proves Satan has dominion over earth and not Jesus. Even in death Jesus remained deluded claiming he had authority over all heaven and earth.
tejretics
Posts: 6,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:29:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 8:27:52 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:13:48 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:12:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.

The bible explains why God's presence cannot be detected and why there is no evidence of God. He simply quit and relinquished his authority over earth. Scientists are still left with God's creation. What they don't have is proof of His existence or presence.
Now the bible says Satan is evil. There is plenty of evidence of evil in the world. That backs the bible's claim satan has dominion over earth and also explains how he got the power.

There is plenty of evidence of objective "evil"?

That proves Satan has dominion over earth and not Jesus. Even in death Jesus remained deluded claiming he had authority over all heaven and earth.

What I'm saying is saying that God "relinquished" his authority is assuming God even exists.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:48:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 8:29:27 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/17/2015 8:27:52 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:13:48 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:12:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/16/2015 8:00:50 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:06:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Most Christians have not understood how God relinquished His authority over earth.

On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (Earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: "[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

How Adam lost his authority to Satan.

It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan gladly assumed dominion over the Earth in Genesis chapter 3. Romans 5:12 continues, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"." Satan"s policy of evil succeeded in involving Earth: Adam willfully gave up his divinely-ordained earthly dominion. So, God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world"s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about "this present evil world" (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called "the god [or ruler] of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil "course of this world."

If God "relinquished his authority", it would imply that he exists/existed. There's no evidence for that. Nor is there evidence that the Bible is a credible source.

The bible explains why God's presence cannot be detected and why there is no evidence of God. He simply quit and relinquished his authority over earth. Scientists are still left with God's creation. What they don't have is proof of His existence or presence.
Now the bible says Satan is evil. There is plenty of evidence of evil in the world. That backs the bible's claim satan has dominion over earth and also explains how he got the power.

There is plenty of evidence of objective "evil"?

That proves Satan has dominion over earth and not Jesus. Even in death Jesus remained deluded claiming he had authority over all heaven and earth.

What I'm saying is saying that God "relinquished" his authority is assuming God even exists.

There is no evidence of His presence. But there is evidence of creation. Which simply means God relinquished His authority.