Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I created my own Religons...

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 1:57:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...
Don't worry you have still Pastafarianism and Satanism left to modify and abandon.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:00:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

That is why God is the author of confusion.

Check link.

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:02:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Why did the hebrews co-opt yahweh from their canaanite forbears and when did the canaanites invent yahweh?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:08:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 3:02:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Why did the hebrews co-opt yahweh from their canaanite forbears and when did the canaanites invent yahweh?

when did the canaanites invent yahweh?
I will play your silly game.... WHEN?

Why.. Why don't water go up your who-who when you fart in the bath tub??!
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 3:15:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 3:08:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 3:02:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Why did the hebrews co-opt yahweh from their canaanite forbears and when did the canaanites invent yahweh?

when did the canaanites invent yahweh?
I will play your silly game.... WHEN?

Why.. Why don't water go up your who-who when you fart in the bath tub??!

I didn't realise that you were both so ignorant of your religions history and afraid of questions regarding it.
Perhaps some education may be helpful to you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 4:43:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 3:02:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have theONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Why did the hebrews co-opt yahweh from their canaanite forbears and when did the canaanites invent yahweh?

Canaan was the grandson of Noah who died 58 years after the birth of Abraham, and who taught his Descendants all about the God JHVH=WHO I AM, who warned him of the great flood.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 4:47:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

No two individual people in this entire world believe the same thing, and that is the way it has to be; the race for the ultimate reward can have only one winner.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:09:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Actually it is a fallacy that there can only be one truth. There are many. 2+2=4, 6-2=4, 3+1=4. In this example if 4 is the truth you seek there are infinite paths to 4. Just because you believe 4 to be the truth does not mean there is not an infinite list f other numbers that are also true.

The idea that there is only one truth and one path is the biggest flaw in religion. God is not one truth, god is infinite truth with infinite paths leading to god. This does not mean all paths lead to God though.
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:12:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

You should have renounced Buddhist and sacrificed Christianity, then at least you would have kept with their teachings. As for being God, what scared you away?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:32:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 3:30:16 PM, TBR wrote:
Are you trying to drop the "fart in the bath tub" point? That seems solid.

LMAO!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:11:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 4:47:20 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

No two individual people in this entire world believe the same thing, and that is the way it has to be; the race for the ultimate reward can have only one winner.

Gentorev I reply to you....You are WRONG!!
There are over One Billion Catholic's that believe the same!!!

All other churches are man made, all are formed on the beliefs of one man and how that one man has interpreted the scriptures!

You believe ONE thing and it is.. No two individual people in this entire world believe the same thing, !!
You are forced to think as you do because; You are "CHURCH" unto yourself!

FACT: The Catholic Church made the Bible, she named her book "The Bible"!
Until 400 A.D. there was NO bible.. The CHURCH taught all peoples TRUTH!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 6:09:23 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Actually it is a fallacy that there can only be one truth. There are many. 2+2=4, 6-2=4, 3+1=4. In this example if 4 is the truth you seek there are infinite paths to 4. Just because you believe 4 to be the truth does not mean there is not an infinite list f other numbers that are also true.

The idea that there is only one truth and one path is the biggest flaw in religion. God is not one truth, god is infinite truth with infinite paths leading to god. This does not mean all paths lead to God though.

I reply: Thank you for your post...
FACT: There is ONLY one truth; Because God is truth!
Yes there may be other paths to God.
FACT: There is only one Church established by God, because the church is God' body!
The One Church has the fullness of the reviled truth!

Other churches have parts and portions of truth not the fullness!
1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

"The CHURCH singular (ONE) is the pillar and foundation of the truth."

Again.. All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:44:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The One Church has the fullness of the reviled truth!

Dogknox's church which was established by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century has definitely reviled the truth of God's word.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 8:27:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 6:09:23 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/5/2015 2:56:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create...

TheChristian Good to meet you..

I reply: All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.
All become the only AUTHORITY of truth!
Willing to change "TRUTH" to fit their beliefs!

FACT: There can only be ONE TRUTH 2+2+4
There are thousands upon thousands of churches all claim to have the ONLY truth but not two believe the same things!

Actually it is a fallacy that there can only be one truth. There are many. 2+2=4, 6-2=4, 3+1=4. In this example if 4 is the truth you seek there are infinite paths to 4. Just because you believe 4 to be the truth does not mean there is not an infinite list f other numbers that are also true.

The idea that there is only one truth and one path is the biggest flaw in religion. God is not one truth, god is infinite truth with infinite paths leading to god. This does not mean all paths lead to God though.

I reply: Thank you for your post...
FACT: There is ONLY one truth; Because God is truth!
Yes there may be other paths to God.
FACT: There is only one Church established by God, because the church is God' body!
The One Church has the fullness of the reviled truth!

Other churches have parts and portions of truth not the fullness!
1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

"The CHURCH singular (ONE) is the pillar and foundation of the truth."

Again.. All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.

I cannot view the catholic church or religion as any kind of representation of God. The horrors that church has committed in the past are what show it's true colors.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 10:54:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 8:27:37 AM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:


Again.. All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.

I cannot view the catholic church or religion as any kind of representation of God. The horrors that church has committed in the past are what show it's true colors.
drpiek Thank you for your reply..
The Catholic church is packed full to the rafters with sinners.
The church herself is holy!
Look at verse #25 (below).. Jesus LOVES his CHURCH! Jesus died for HER!
drpiek Jesus died for Catholics!
Eph 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


DID YOU SEE IT? a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless

drpiek to say what you do, you MUST reject the scriptures "Jesus' words"! You CONDEMN yourself by rejecting the scriptures as LIES!

You say, the Catholic Church is horrible.
The words of God say: The Catholic Church is "BLAMELESS & Holy"!

I can point at your church, at the same time asking you... "Why do you even pray, you have no sins, you have ONLY perfect SINLESS men and woman in attendance!?" Clearly you don't need Jesus or saving!

FACT: I can point at all the "De-formers"! MEN everyone SINNERS>> at their acts of hatred and murder. King Henry killed Millions of Catholics stole their property!
The King of France did the same!
Quakers; killed old woman as witches!!!!
But you are a perfect sinless man!!!!!!!

FACT: The Catholic Church is the largest charity in the world by far, nothing comes close! She started Hospitals when there were none in Europe, She alone was the "WELFARE for the poor" they came to her for a hand out NOT to the governments!
She started the University and schools systems we have today!
She built orphanages, no others did!!!

drpiek Jesus came to save SINNERS thus..... Thus your man made "Church of what is happening now" does not need saving!!
The Catholic Church is jam packed full with over 1.2 BILLION sinners!!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 11:03:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 9:44:35 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The One Church has the fullness of the reviled truth!

Dogknox's church which was established by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century has definitely reviled the truth of God's word.

That would be the same time that the same people created the book you claim is the word of your god.
Any cognitive dissonance there? LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 11:30:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 9:44:35 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The One Church has the fullness of the reviled truth!

Dogknox's church which was established by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century has definitely reviled the truth of God's word.

So say you..
Proof please!!!

Ignatius of Antioch A.D. 110
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

"Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" A.D. 110
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 1:34:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 10:54:44 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 8:27:37 AM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:


Again.. All who believe "The bible is their ONLY authority" (Bible alone) also create their own religions.
Like you, they believe what they THINK is truth.

I cannot view the catholic church or religion as any kind of representation of God. The horrors that church has committed in the past are what show it's true colors.
drpiek Thank you for your reply..
The Catholic church is packed full to the rafters with sinners.
The church herself is holy!
Look at verse #25 (below).. Jesus LOVES his CHURCH! Jesus died for HER!
drpiek Jesus died for Catholics!
Eph 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


DID YOU SEE IT? a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless

drpiek to say what you do, you MUST reject the scriptures "Jesus' words"! You CONDEMN yourself by rejecting the scriptures as LIES!

You say, the Catholic Church is horrible.
The words of God say: The Catholic Church is "BLAMELESS & Holy"!

I can point at your church, at the same time asking you... "Why do you even pray, you have no sins, you have ONLY perfect SINLESS men and woman in attendance!?" Clearly you don't need Jesus or saving!

FACT: I can point at all the "De-formers"! MEN everyone SINNERS>> at their acts of hatred and murder. King Henry killed Millions of Catholics stole their property!
The King of France did the same!
Quakers; killed old woman as witches!!!!
But you are a perfect sinless man!!!!!!!

FACT: The Catholic Church is the largest charity in the world by far, nothing comes close! She started Hospitals when there were none in Europe, She alone was the "WELFARE for the poor" they came to her for a hand out NOT to the governments!
She started the University and schools systems we have today!
She built orphanages, no others did!!!

drpiek Jesus came to save SINNERS thus..... Thus your man made "Church of what is happening now" does not need saving!!
The Catholic Church is jam packed full with over 1.2 BILLION sinners!!!!!

God does not require me to have religion, a church, or dogma. Your church is not God, but your god is the church. A church created by sinners, run by sinners, and an organization that will never be free from it's horrific acts against humanity regardless of how much of it's followers money it give away to charity. If Jesus came back today he would be against the catholic church as he was against the Jewish temples.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 1:34:10 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 10:54:44 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 8:27:37 AM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/5/2015 9:23:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:


The Catholic Church is jam packed full with over 1.2 BILLION sinners!!!!!

God does not require me to have religion, a church, or dogma. Your church is not God, but your god is the church. A church created by sinners, run by sinners, and an organization that will never be free from it's horrific acts against humanity regardless of how much of it's followers money it give away to charity. If Jesus came back today he would be against the catholic church as he was against the Jewish temples.
drpiek The Catholic Church.. The church you reject "IS Jesus' Holy BLAMELESS Body"!

Jesus established a CHURCH before he ascended; JUST One Church!
The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!

Your hate and rejection of Jesus is very evident!
You reject all LOGIC.. History and scriptures!
PureX
Posts: 1,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 5:53:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/5/2015 1:06:17 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So this is really weird...I created a modified Buddhist religion....
which I abandoned.
Then I created a modified Christian religion....
Which I abandoned.
Now I consider myself a human god....
Yeah, no I don't.
So I abandon a lot of religions I create"

I am a non-religious Christian, and philosophically taoist. I am also an agnostic by reason, and a theist by choice.

The point is that we humans are not one-dimensional creatures. We experience and understand the gift of being in different ways, simultaneously. You are not "weird".
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!

What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 1:32:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!

We are all the temple of God, we together are his church. Your church did not exist when Christ walked the earth and it is not what he speaks of. I AM God's temple and church and so are you. Unfortunately you have been mislead.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 9:12:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2015 1:32:41 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!

We are all the temple of God, we together are his church. Your church did not exist when Christ walked the earth and it is not what he speaks of. I AM God's temple and church and so are you. Unfortunately you have been mislead.

I reply with a QUESTION...You use the word "WE" (above)! Who are "WE" you are talking about!!?
FACT>> Those in Jesus' body are "WE" they are called Christians! Christians believe the words of Jesus... Thus my question to you... You have proven over and over to reject the words of Jesus are lie!

All peoples are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by; "Baptism"!! All those "ADDED" to Jesus are called "WE" they are Christians!!
LOOK...
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


Do you see it (above)?!! 3000 are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by baptism!

drpiek FACT: Baptism makes God' children!
FACT: Baptism makes Jesus' brothers!
Disciples are made by BAPTISM they are BROTHERS of Jesus!

drpiek Church BAPTIZES, you reject CHURCH. Rejecting Church is rejecting Jesus' body!!!!!
FACT: You cannot be Christian and at the same time reject Jesus!
You defiantly are not part of "WE"!

PROOF
Scriptures.. The Great Commission
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

DO YOU SEE IT?? make disciples of all nations, baptizing

CLEARLY BAPTISM MAKES DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS!

DISCIPLES are Jesus' brothers!!!! Thus DISCIPLES are God' children!
Matthew 12:49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

FACT: God has ONLY one son.. Just ONE and ONLY ONE!
drpiek God' ONLY SON is Jesus! YOU MUST..
drpiek You must be "ADDED" to Jesus' body to be God' Child!

3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
CHURCH ADDS people.. CHURCH Makes God' children!
drpiek You reject CHURCH, you CANNOT baptize yourself! No different then giving birth to yourself>> It's impossible!

YOU SAY.....
drpiek You say the Church Jesus established was NOT the Catholic Church!! So far all I have from you is Hot >> No PROOF!!
drpiek Wanting something to be true does not make truth!
FACT: Rejecting the Holy Blameless Catholic Church is the same as rejecting Jesus!
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 3:19:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2015 9:12:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/7/2015 1:32:41 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!

We are all the temple of God, we together are his church. Your church did not exist when Christ walked the earth and it is not what he speaks of. I AM God's temple and church and so are you. Unfortunately you have been mislead.

I reply with a QUESTION...You use the word "WE" (above)! Who are "WE" you are talking about!!?
FACT>> Those in Jesus' body are "WE" they are called Christians! Christians believe the words of Jesus... Thus my question to you... You have proven over and over to reject the words of Jesus are lie!

All peoples are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by; "Baptism"!! All those "ADDED" to Jesus are called "WE" they are Christians!!
LOOK...
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


Do you see it (above)?!! 3000 are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by baptism!

drpiek FACT: Baptism makes God' children!
FACT: Baptism makes Jesus' brothers!
Disciples are made by BAPTISM they are BROTHERS of Jesus!

drpiek Church BAPTIZES, you reject CHURCH. Rejecting Church is rejecting Jesus' body!!!!!
FACT: You cannot be Christian and at the same time reject Jesus!
You defiantly are not part of "WE"!

PROOF
Scriptures.. The Great Commission
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

DO YOU SEE IT?? make disciples of all nations, baptizing

CLEARLY BAPTISM MAKES DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS!

DISCIPLES are Jesus' brothers!!!! Thus DISCIPLES are God' children!
Matthew 12:49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

FACT: God has ONLY one son.. Just ONE and ONLY ONE!
drpiek God' ONLY SON is Jesus! YOU MUST..
drpiek You must be "ADDED" to Jesus' body to be God' Child!

3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
CHURCH ADDS people.. CHURCH Makes God' children!
drpiek You reject CHURCH, you CANNOT baptize yourself! No different then giving birth to yourself>> It's impossible!

YOU SAY.....
drpiek You say the Church Jesus established was NOT the Catholic Church!! So far all I have from you is Hot >> No PROOF!!
drpiek Wanting something to be true does not make truth!
FACT: Rejecting the Holy Blameless Catholic Church is the same as rejecting Jesus!

The Catholic Church did not exist when christ walked the earth, this is a fact. What reference would you like for me to provide?

I was born part of God regardless of the bible, Jesus, or Christianity. Every person, and even the wild animals in the forest are part of God, as is the forest. When I say We, I include you. When you say We, you reject everyone who does not see the world as you do. Your actions betray you and your churches actions betray it. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and even Atheists are all part of God.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 4:52:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 3:19:46 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/7/2015 9:12:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/7/2015 1:32:41 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!

We are all the temple of God, we together are his church. Your church did not exist when Christ walked the earth and it is not what he speaks of. I AM God's temple and church and so are you. Unfortunately you have been mislead.

I reply with a QUESTION...You use the word "WE" (above)! Who are "WE" you are talking about!!?
FACT>> Those in Jesus' body are "WE" they are called Christians! Christians believe the words of Jesus... Thus my question to you... You have proven over and over to reject the words of Jesus are lie!

All peoples are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by; "Baptism"!! All those "ADDED" to Jesus are called "WE" they are Christians!!
LOOK...
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


Do you see it (above)?!! 3000 are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by baptism!

drpiek FACT: Baptism makes God' children!
FACT: Baptism makes Jesus' brothers!
Disciples are made by BAPTISM they are BROTHERS of Jesus!

drpiek Church BAPTIZES, you reject CHURCH. Rejecting Church is rejecting Jesus' body!!!!!
FACT: You cannot be Christian and at the same time reject Jesus!
You defiantly are not part of "WE"!

PROOF
Scriptures.. The Great Commission
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

DO YOU SEE IT?? make disciples of all nations, baptizing

CLEARLY BAPTISM MAKES DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS!

DISCIPLES are Jesus' brothers!!!! Thus DISCIPLES are God' children!
Matthew 12:49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

FACT: God has ONLY one son.. Just ONE and ONLY ONE!
drpiek God' ONLY SON is Jesus! YOU MUST..
drpiek You must be "ADDED" to Jesus' body to be God' Child!

3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
CHURCH ADDS people.. CHURCH Makes God' children!
drpiek You reject CHURCH, you CANNOT baptize yourself! No different then giving birth to yourself>> It's impossible!

YOU SAY.....
drpiek You say the Church Jesus established was NOT the Catholic Church!! So far all I have from you is Hot >> No PROOF!!
drpiek Wanting something to be true does not make truth!
FACT: Rejecting the Holy Blameless Catholic Church is the same as rejecting Jesus!

The Catholic Church did not exist when christ walked the earth, this is a fact. What reference would you like for me to provide?

I was born part of God regardless of the bible, Jesus, or Christianity. Every person, and even the wild animals in the forest are part of God, as is the forest. When I say We, I include you. When you say We, you reject everyone who does not see the world as you do. Your actions betray you and your churches actions betray it. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and even Atheists are all part of God.

Your words.. The Catholic Church did not exist when christ walked the earth, this is a fact. What reference would you like for me to provide?
I reply: YES of course; Please provide the reference?!

Ignatius of Antioch A.D. 110
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

DID YOU SEE IT?? "Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" A.D. 110

drpiek Not only do you have to reject Documented HISTORY you also have to reject the "Early Church Fathers'! A.D. 110

drpiek So "Hitler and Judas" are part of your "WE"!You do realize; You have to REJECT the scriptures to say what you say!

So your logic runs like this: Man did not need Jesus, because by your way of thinking "Man did not need saving!"
I point out: There are lots of people in the world with their OWN religions... You are just one of these millions!
FACT: No one else believes as you!!!
drpiek Funny how you seem to think; Billions and billions have been wrong through the ages then there is YOU.. The only one with the truth!!????

Does any more need to be said.... ? You can't prove; Every person, and even the wild animals in the forest are part of God
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 5:00:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 4:52:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/8/2015 3:19:46 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/7/2015 9:12:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/7/2015 1:32:41 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 10:14:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/6/2015 6:28:36 PM, drpiek wrote:
At 5/6/2015 4:22:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The ONLY Church with historical documented roots going back, two thousand years to Jesus is NONE OTHER.. then the Holy Catholic Church!!


What historical documents prove the catholic church to be the body of Jesus? I can show you many that prove the evils that your church perpetrated.

My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Your words... My relationship with God needs no middle man.

Gods words.. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Clearly rejecting "The Church" is rejecting Jesus!

drpiek The church, his body

1 Tim 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Do you see it... church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
Church has the truth!

We are all the temple of God, we together are his church. Your church did not exist when Christ walked the earth and it is not what he speaks of. I AM God's temple and church and so are you. Unfortunately you have been mislead.

I reply with a QUESTION...You use the word "WE" (above)! Who are "WE" you are talking about!!?
FACT>> Those in Jesus' body are "WE" they are called Christians! Christians believe the words of Jesus... Thus my question to you... You have proven over and over to reject the words of Jesus are lie!

All peoples are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by; "Baptism"!! All those "ADDED" to Jesus are called "WE" they are Christians!!
LOOK...
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


Do you see it (above)?!! 3000 are "ADDED" to Jesus' body by baptism!

drpiek FACT: Baptism makes God' children!
FACT: Baptism makes Jesus' brothers!
Disciples are made by BAPTISM they are BROTHERS of Jesus!

drpiek Church BAPTIZES, you reject CHURCH. Rejecting Church is rejecting Jesus' body!!!!!
FACT: You cannot be Christian and at the same time reject Jesus!
You defiantly are not part of "WE"!

PROOF
Scriptures.. The Great Commission
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

DO YOU SEE IT?? make disciples of all nations, baptizing

CLEARLY BAPTISM MAKES DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS!

DISCIPLES are Jesus' brothers!!!! Thus DISCIPLES are God' children!
Matthew 12:49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

FACT: God has ONLY one son.. Just ONE and ONLY ONE!
drpiek God' ONLY SON is Jesus! YOU MUST..
drpiek You must be "ADDED" to Jesus' body to be God' Child!

3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body the first day of Pentecost by BAPTISM!
CHURCH ADDS people.. CHURCH Makes God' children!
drpiek You reject CHURCH, you CANNOT baptize yourself! No different then giving birth to yourself>> It's impossible!

YOU SAY.....
drpiek You say the Church Jesus established was NOT the Catholic Church!! So far all I have from you is Hot >> No PROOF!!
drpiek Wanting something to be true does not make truth!
FACT: Rejecting the Holy Blameless Catholic Church is the same as rejecting Jesus!

The Catholic Church did not exist when christ walked the earth, this is a fact. What reference would you like for me to provide?

I was born part of God regardless of the bible, Jesus, or Christianity. Every person, and even the wild animals in the forest are part of God, as is the forest. When I say We, I include you. When you say We, you reject everyone who does not see the world as you do. Your actions betray you and your churches actions betray it. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and even Atheists are all part of God.

Your words.. The Catholic Church did not exist when christ walked the earth, this is a fact. What reference would you like for me to provide?
I reply: YES of course; Please provide the reference?!

Ignatius of Antioch A.D. 110
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

DID YOU SEE IT?? "Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" A.D. 110

The so-called "writings of Ignasius" are most like later fabrications. The Catholic Church has long used fabrications to advance her causes, then admitted centuries later that indeed the works were fabrications.

I have a question based on a couple of facts:

(1) It is a FACT that the Catholic Church has represented certain works as works of a particular author or of a particular date range.

(2) It is a FACT that the Catholic Church quoted and employed these works as needed in order to advance her causes.

(3) It is a FACT that the Catholic Church had to admit, centuries later, that the very works she had once declared genuine and authentic are now known to be spurious fakes.

Do you actually trust this same Catholic Church TODAY to separate the genuine from the fake, knowing full well that she failed miserably at such an endeavor in the past?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."