Total Posts:113|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I went to the bible to learn about light.

Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:49:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All it said was "let there be" it and that's all. I had many questions about light, what is it made of and why does a prism split it into colored bands. Does it have a speed? Does it weight anything? Is it a particle? Needless to say it became unquestionably apparent that there were no answers in the bible.

I also wonder about how I came to be here. The bible said that god made the first man out of clay and that's all, nothing more, I was very disappointed. I was hoping to learn more about the process like how long did it take to make this first man out of clay? (I bet it would take a long time to do something that spectacular!) Did god make some sort of chemical transformation in the clay and if so what was the mechanism? Were other materials added during the transformation? What kind of clay was it and what is the composition of that clay? It again became unquestionably apparent that there were no answers in the bible.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyplace else I can go to get answers to these questions within the religious spectrum?
Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:52:58 PM
At 5/8/2015 11:49:51 PM, Accipiter wrote:
All it said was "let there be" it and that's all. I had many questions about light, what is it made of and why does a prism split it into colored bands. Does it have a speed? Does it weight anything? Is it a particle? Needless to say it became unquestionably apparent that there were no answers in the bible.

I also wonder about how I came to be here. The bible said that god made the first man out of clay and that's all, nothing more, I was very disappointed. I was hoping to learn more about the process like how long did it take to make this first man out of clay? (I bet it would take a long time to do something that spectacular!) Did god make some sort of chemical transformation in the clay and if so what was the mechanism? Were other materials added during the transformation? What kind of clay was it and what is the composition of that clay? It again became unquestionably apparent that there were no answers in the bible.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyplace else I can go to get answers to these questions within the religious spectrum?

I'm sure all the answers are placed, firmly, in the anus of a southern baptist somewhere.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:57:41 PM
At 5/8/2015 11:52:58 PM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:

I'm sure all the answers are placed, firmly, in the anus of a southern baptist somewhere.

I think I would rather be ignorant.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:11:20 AM

The Word of God can be likened
To a star that's being ever brightened
By the mind of man reaching ever higher
But those who deviate, they're liars

In Gods word man's mind can grow
But those outside, they're like the snow
That settles on the desert sand
And will melt away, before "I Am.""........Gentorev.

The evolving mind of man sheds light on the word of God, if we remain true to the word.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:19:04 AM
At 5/9/2015 12:11:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:

The evolving mind of man sheds light on the word of God, if we remain true to the word.

Thanks, but I was hoping to get some responses that made sense.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:40:44 AM
At 5/9/2015 12:19:04 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Genesis" condensed account of creation........In the beginning God created the universe=heavens and earth, and the earth was formless (Without constant shape) and void (Without mass) and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God"s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.

The scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the "BIG BANG" which spatially separated the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, which event spewed out liquid like (the waters) electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy (Waters) that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape=formless nor mass=void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space=bottomless pit, but there was momentum within that ever cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles which are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, which wave particles have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like (Waters) electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material, but with the angular momentum of those invisible waves they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic molecules.

As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion"s acceleration force, began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron. As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of attraction, came the formation of the first generation stars.

And God said, "Let there be light. "

Was the earth created before our sun, as is revealed in the Bible? And did life begin to evolve on earth before our sun burst into life? And could the complexity of life as seen on the earth today, have evolved over the comparatively short period of a mere 14 billion years?

The age of our present physical universe gives too little time for these theories of biogenesis to get the job done. The philosophical question that has not been answered in origin-of-life studies is this: How can a universe of mindless matter produce beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry"? Here we are not dealing with biology, but an entirely different category of problem." [..wikipedia]

Our ancient ancestors expressed the belief that our scientists of today are just beginning to come to terms with, and that is, that following each "Big Bang" there comes the "Big Crunch," when this universe is condensed once again, into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity from which it originated.
There is no way whatsoever that the world as it has evolved to today, did so in the short 14 billion years since the last BIG BANG.

Only when we come to the realisation that this generation of the universe, has evolved from a series of parental universal bodies that have preceded this one, will science begin to realise the time scale involved in the evolution of man from mindless matter.

To be continued.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:49:00 AM
Continued from post #6.

Another universe may have preceded ours, study finds. May 14th, 2006. Courtesy Penn State University and World Science staff.

Three physicists say they have done calculations suggesting that before the birth of our universe, which is expanding, there was an earlier universe that was shrinking. The results stem from a +theory that claims the fabric of space and time is made up of minuscule, indivisible bits, much as matter is. Scientists believe our cosmos began in a sort of explosion called the Big Bang, when everything that exists---which had previously been packed into one infinitely dense point---burst outward. The universe is still expanding according to this view, because it was born expanding.

According to some proposals, the Big Bang is a repeating cycle. Universes might expand, then shrink back to a point, then expand again. Thus the "Bang" would be really more like a bounce. The idea is appealing in some ways, but scientists have found it far from easy to test. Einstein"s Theory of Relativity, a key basis for the Big Bang theory, is silent on what happened before that event.

"General relativity can be used to describe the universe back to a point at which matter becomes so dense that it"s equations don"t hold up," said Abhay Ashtekar, director of the Gravitational Physics and Geometry at Penn State University in University Park, Penn.

To go further, physicists must use tools Einstein didn"t have, he added. Ashtekar and two post-doctoral researchers developed such tools through a combination of Quantum physics- the science of subatomic particles"and general relativity, which describes the large-scale structure of space and time. They found that before the Big Bang, there was a contracting universe. Other than the fact it was shrinking, they added, it was similar to ours in terms of the geometry of its space and time, or spacetime, as cosmologists call it since Einstein found the two are interwoven.

"In place of a classical Big Bang there is in fact a quantum bounce," said Ashtekar. "We were so surprised by the finding," he added, that the team repeated the calculations for months to include different possible values of some numbers representing the current universe. But the results kept pointing to a bounce. The findings appear in the current issue of the research journal Physical Review Letters.

While the general idea of another, pre-Big Bang universe isn"t new, Ashtekar said, this is the first mathematical study that systematically establishes its existence and deduces properties of its spacetime geometry. The notion that spacetime has a geometry involves the idea that it can be curved or flat. A "flat" spacetime is one in which geometry works as we normally expect; for example, parallel lines never meet. But Einstein found that material objects deform this flatness, introducing curvature.

To arrive at their pre-existing universe finding, Ashtekar"s group used loop quantum gravity, a theory that seeks to reconcile General relativity with quantum physics. These two seemingly fundamental theories are otherwise contradictory in some ways. Loop quantum gravity, which was pioneered at Ashtekar"s institute, proposes that spacetime has a discrete "atomic" structure, as opposed to being a continuous sheet, as Einstein, along with most us, assumed. In loop quantum gravity, space is thought of as woven from one-dimensional "threads." The continuum picture remains mostly valid as an approximation. But near the Big Bang, this fabric is violently torn so that it"s discrete, or quantum, nature becomes important. One outcome of this is that gravity becomes repulsive instead of attractive, Ashetkar argued; the result is the Big Bounce.

Paul Steinhardt of Princeton University, a cosmologist who has explored some related concepts, wrote in an email that the new research "Supports, in a general way, the idea that the Big Bang need not be the beginning of space and time." The universe "may have undergone one or more bangs in its past history," he added. Steinhardt and colleagues have also proposed a bounce of sorts, but it"s different. It could turn out that the two scenarios are equivalent at some deep level, but that"s not known, he added. Steinhardt"s scenario makes use of string theory, another attempt to reconcile General Relativity with quantum physics.

Some versions of string theory portray our visible universe as a three -dimensional space embedded in an invisible space having more dimensions. Our zone, called a braneworld-the word comes from its similarity to a sort of membrane-could periodically bounce into another, parallel braneworld. Such an event might look to us, stuck in a few dimensions as we are, as a Big Bang. "I don"t know if Ashetkar"s case translates into a bounce between braneworlds like we are describing," Steinhardt wrote. But by his estimate, this cataclysm won"t take place for another roughly 300 billion years"so there is hopefully plenty of time to answer the question.

Just as the Big Bang theory has been evolving over the years and is continuing to evolve as new data becomes available, these big Crunch theories that are just beginning to emerge are still in their infancy. I would rather a theory which states that there are an infinite number of galactic clusters=universes out there within the boundless cosmos, each cluster in its own position in Space-time, consisting of billions of Galaxies falling inward toward a Great Abyss, Black Hole, or Bottomless Pit, where it is torn to pieces molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and reconverted into the electromagnetic energy from which they were created and accelerated along the dark worm hole to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that liquid like Magnetic energy is spewed out in the trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the eternal and boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy a new universe is created, or rather, the old universe is resurrected, to which the light from its old position in space-time, would take billions upon billions of years to reach it.

To be continued.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:50:01 AM
At 5/9/2015 12:40:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/9/2015 12:19:04 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Genesis" condensed account of creation........In the beginning God created the universe=heavens and earth, and the earth was formless (Without constant shape) and void (Without mass) and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God"s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.

The scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the "BIG BANG" which spatially separated the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, which event spewed out liquid like (the waters) electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy (Waters) that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape=formless nor mass=void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space=bottomless pit, but there was momentum within that ever cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles which are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, which wave particles have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like (Waters) electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material, but with the angular momentum of those invisible waves they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic molecules.

As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion"s acceleration force, began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron. As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of attraction, came the formation of the first generation stars.

And God said, "Let there be light. "

Was the earth created before our sun, as is revealed in the Bible? And did life begin to evolve on earth before our sun burst into life? And could the complexity of life as seen on the earth today, have evolved over the comparatively short period of a mere 14 billion years?

The age of our present physical universe gives too little time for these theories of biogenesis to get the job done. The philosophical question that has not been answered in origin-of-life studies is this: How can a universe of mindless matter produce beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry"? Here we are not dealing with biology, but an entirely different category of problem." [..wikipedia]

Our ancient ancestors expressed the belief that our scientists of today are just beginning to come to terms with, and that is, that following each "Big Bang" there comes the "Big Crunch," when this universe is condensed once again, into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity from which it originated.
There is no way whatsoever that the world as it has evolved to today, did so in the short 14 billion years since the last BIG BANG.

Only when we come to the realisation that this generation of the universe, has evolved from a series of parental universal bodies that have preceded this one, will science begin to realise the time scale involved in the evolution of man from mindless matter.

To be continued.

Do you cut and paste your arguments or do you just type really fast?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:57:05 AM
Continued from post #7.

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time, a living universal being who is all that exists, and in who, all that is, exists. A living universal being who exists in the two states of visible matter and invisible energy.

"Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non being, and again from non being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence." ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, "The Great Day," which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by "Pralaya," a dark period, which to our finite minds seems as an eternity. "Manvantara," is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, "Pralaya," is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the "GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE."

The English word "Generation," is translated from the Hebrew "toledoth" which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as "births," or "descendants," such as "These are the generations of Adam," or "these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc.

And the "Great Day" in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

Enoch the righteous wrote that God created an eighth day also, so that it should be the first after his works, and it is a day eternal with neither hours, days, weeks, months or years, for all time is stuck together in one eon, etc, etc, and all who enter into the generation of the Light beings, are able to visit all those worlds that still exist in space-time, but not in our three dimensional time.

A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

This is the true resurrection in which all from the previous cycle of universal activity, who still have the judgemental war raging within them, are born again into the cycles of physical manifestation.

According to the best theory we have today as to the origin of this generation of the universe, it was some 14 billion years ago, that an immense explosion, known as the Big Bang, spewed out massive amounts of liquid like electromagnetic energy in the trillions and trillions of degrees, creating a rapidly expanding universe. Within moments of the expansion, the universal temperature had dropped to some billions of degrees, and the gathering vibrating waves, which were the quantum of that energy, collided in nuclear fusion reactions to form hydrogen and helium and when the universal temperature had cooled to a point where fusion stopped generating these basic elements, it left hydrogen as the dominant component from which the first generation stars were created, in which massive atomic reactors, the more heavier elements, such as carbon and oxygen, would be created.

Those first generation stars, which would have been bursting into life and light over an unknown period of time, were anything up to 1000 times as massive as our Sun and millions of times as bright, but each one burned for only a few million years before meeting a violent end, when they exploded out in a brilliant flash before collapsing in upon themselves creating the massive centrally condensed systems called "Black Holes," in which the greater percentage of their mass was trapped. The first creative day ended as evening descended and the lights of the universe went out and darkness covered the contracting space.

Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:03:23 AM
At 5/9/2015 12:52:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
the rev wrote:
scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

Yeah if he thinks I'm going to read all that he is failing to understand how boring his writing is to read.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:16:21 AM
At 5/9/2015 12:57:05 AM, Gentorev wrote:
.... Stuff ....

He was and remains one of the smartest people who has ever lived, made one of the biggest contributions to science ever. Isaac Newton was a devout believer and biblical literalist. He spent many years researching and studying the bible.

One would expect that if Calculuus, Laws of Motion or Gravity were down to the Bible, he would probably have mentioned it at least in a foot note of the Principia.

This is building to a point now. And an important one.

If one of the smartest people on the planet, and one of the most knowledgable scientists at the time, and one of the smartest who has ever lived studied the bible for a decade and wasn't able to derive a SINGLE scientific discovery from the Bible, how can you possibly say that the Bible contains any scientific validity.

All you have is a collection of after-the-fact interpretations where actual science has revealed a truth and you interpret a line and say "omg the bible said it all along."

If the Bible said it all along; IT WOULD SAY IT, and priests would be winning the Nobel prize for physics and chemistry.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 2:01:44 AM
At 5/9/2015 1:16:21 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
.... Stuff ....

He was and remains one of the smartest people who has ever lived, made one of the biggest contributions to science ever. Isaac Newton was a devout believer and biblical literalist. He spent many years researching and studying the bible.

One would expect that if Calculuus, Laws of Motion or Gravity were down to the Bible, he would probably have mentioned it at least in a foot note of the Principia.

If one of the smartest people on the planet, and one of the most knowledgable scientists at the time, and one of the smartest who has ever lived studied the bible for a decade and wasn't able to derive a SINGLE scientific discovery from the Bible, how can you possibly say that the Bible contains any scientific validity.

All you have is a collection of after-the-fact interpretations where actual science has revealed a truth and you interpret a line and say "omg the bible said it all along."

If the Bible said it all along; IT WOULD SAY IT, and priests would be winning the Nobel prize for physics and chemistry.

What I write, I have written and filed away over the many years of my life, which now, I simply set out upon the table before the veil to innermost sanctuary of the tabernacle of the Lord, (The body of mankind) the product of my life's work, for the believers to choose from the table, whatever may titillate the taste buds of their minds.

I would expect all atheist's who are totally ignorant to the scriptures that in their blind ignorance, they attack to reject anything I say on the subject of God, which is only to be expected from the ignorant godless people.

Have you read Isaac Newton's papers, on his search for the Philosophers stone? The search for the Philosopher"s stone was driven, not by the desire to gain great wealth by turning base metals into gold, but the desire to gain eternal life.

E, Underhill, mysteries. P. 170, The "Philosopher"s Stone," the concealed stone of "Many Colours," (Golden Theatise) "The Mystic Seed" of transcendental life, which should invade, tinge, and wholly transmute the imperfect self into spiritual gold."

The stone will be a crystal of the same shape as the molecule from which it is formed, Zechariah 3: the prophet speaks of his vision of the high priest Joshua, who is stripped of his old filthy garment (Physical body) and given a new clean turban etc, (Spiritual mind) and a Stone/crystal with seven facets is placed before Joshua with his new clean outer garment.

Is it possible do you suppose, to form a molecule from atoms of matter and atoms of anti-matter, which can be held in equilibrium, a state in which they cannot annihilate each other? And would such a body be able to pass in and out of both dimensions? Does evolution cease with the creation of the three dimensional body of mankind?
Can the doorway between the two dimensions be opened?

Who would dare to descend to the garden of Omar and bring him up?

Omar was, among other professions, an Alchemist. When did the Great King of the Wise, Omar Khayyam die?

In the introduction to Fitzgerald"s translation of Omar"s work. It is written that Omar Khayyam died in the year of 1123 AD, and yet in the Glossary of the self-same book, it is said that he died in 1132 AD. According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, there is some debate as to whether he died in the year 1123, or 1132. It seems strange that the controversy should be between these two date, because from, (The Perfect Way, P. 247) we read, "As the number of the lunar months, "thirteen," is the number of the woman and denotes the soul and her reflection of God---The solar number "Twelve," being that of the spirit.

The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity, which above, is made in the image of God, "the true "Christian Year," wherein the two, "the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter," are as one. Thirteen then represents that full union of man with God wherein Christ becomes Christ.

Thirteen, represents the physical person, who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are one) and is represented as the solar number 12 in combination within the thirteen, as shown here, (1123).

But the true "Christian year" should be where the physical being is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination (1132), the physical number 13, within the spiritual number 12, the old tabernacle, (The body of Man) stored within the inner most sanctuary of the new and glorious Temple of light.

A good translation, loses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

Omar, MY FATHER:

When we were young I merged with thee the blood of youth still flowing free
The bread, the wine, the poetry, beneath the old forbidden tree.
How sweet the fruit that we have shared, across the gulf of time we dared
To stand before each other bared and free of guilt, embraced and paired.

Our love beyond earth"s great desire, a love that burns more fierce than fire
I lay me down on broken briar, your son upon the funeral pyre.
Like rings of onions you have peeled the mysteries that the atom sealed
God"s heavenly tablets once concealed, to me, through you, the Lord revealed.

May he in me, with love"s desires, wash your body ere it dies
With fragrance sweet that ne"er expires to snare the righteous passer-byes
The spark of life leaps ever higher, spiralling up from fire to fire
To he, with who we did conspire to grasp this scheme of things entire.

The crystal there beside your seat, the written formula incomplete
My brothers now lay at your feet their offerings that you might eat.
Awake my Lord, for now's the time to offer to the world your wine
Reveal on every written line, your secrets through these words of mine.
May you, when for your morning sup of heavenly vintage from the soil look up
Through wine that drips down, drop by drop, know He, who holds the inverted cup. By"Gentorev.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 2:14:08 AM
At 5/9/2015 1:16:21 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
.... Stuff ....

What I said was, where do you suggest I go to get questions answered? Whether or not genius has anything to do with religion is something I don't see being relevant to the topic. I have no problem with religious scientists anyway.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 2:41:01 AM

The authors of the Bible weren't noted for their scientific approach, they used their unenlightened imagination!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 4:05:33 AM
At 5/9/2015 2:39:55 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Gentorev, what possesses you? Do you really think anybody wants to read your walls of text?

No! I don't expect, and nor do I care if atheists, who are blind to the scriptures, want to read what I write. Nor do they read the Holy Scriptures, that in their ignorance, they blindly attack.

If you don't eat the spiritual food that I offer, it's your loss, not mine.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 4:17:09 AM
At 5/9/2015 4:05:33 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Gentorev, what possesses you? Do you really think anybody wants to read your walls of text?

No! I don't expect, and nor do I care if atheists, who are blind to the scriptures, want to read what I write. Nor do they read the Holy Scriptures, that in their ignorance, they blindly attack.

No, what you actually did is not answer the question. Why do you religious nut bags always go of on a tangent?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 4:35:21 AM
At 5/9/2015 4:17:09 AM, Accipiter wrote:

No, what you actually did is not answer the question. Why do you religious nut bags always go of on a tangent?

I answered the question my dear friend. I answered it the way I choose, not the way you want me to. I covered every aspect, in order that you could have nothing to argue about.

If you do not want to read my answer, then so be it. I will not lose any sleep knowing that another ignoramus has ignored myself, as they Ignore the Holy Scriptures which is beyond their ability to comprehend.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 7:56:52 AM
At 5/9/2015 4:35:21 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I answered the question my dear friend. I answered it the way I choose, not the way you want me to. I covered every aspect, in order that you could have nothing to argue about.

If you do not want to read my answer, then so be it. I will not lose any sleep knowing that another ignoramus has ignored myself, as they Ignore the Holy Scriptures which is beyond their ability to comprehend.

I'm not going to talk to you anymore because you are a flake.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 7:13:17 PM
At 5/9/2015 7:56:52 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 5/9/2015 4:35:21 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I'm not going to talk to you anymore because you are a flake.

That's quite all right my dear friend, but I will continue to analyse and rectify any errors that you will undoubtedly make in the future.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 8:28:52 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyplace else I can go to get answers to these questions within the religious spectrum? : :

Most religious people don't understand the symbolism in the Bible. They believe light comes from the sun.
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 8:56:30 PM
"Our FATHER and GOD(HE WHO IS LIGHT)" spoke The Word "Let There Be Light!", and "there was Light"! (I John 1:5, Genesis 1:3)

"And The Word(logos) became flesh and dwelt among us"! (John 1:14)

The Messiah, Immanuel(GOD{SPIRIT} with us IN The Messiah), He IS "The Word(logos) of Our FATHER and GOD(HE WHO IS LIGHT)"! (I John 1:5)

The Messiah, "The Light of the world"! (John 1:9; 8:12)

The Messiah, "The Beginning of The Creation of Our FATHER and GOD"! (Revelations 3:14)

The Messiah, "The Firstborn of ALL Creation"! (Colossians 1:15)

The "Light", "The glory The Messiah had with Our FATHER and GOD before the world began"! (John 17:5)

TRUTH IS! "LIGHT Begot Light"....... (Genesis 1:3, I John 1:5)

Then "Our FATHER and GOD Created all things in, of, by and thru The Messiah (The True Light that enlightens every man born into the world)"! (Ephesians 3:9, John 1:9)

And as The Messiah, Immanuel, so also are His brethren "children of LIGHT (Our FATHER and GOD)"! (Luke 16:8, John 12:36, Ephesians 5:8, I Thessalonians 5:5)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com...

Yet the worldly and/or religious ones, liken unto the pharisee's of old, have not "seen The Light" that is The Messiah, and so it is they yet abide in the darkness that is of this evil world and/or religion's way! (John 3:19; 7:7; 8:12, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 4:1-4)

Simply, they have never REALized what "Pure Religion and Undefiled" IS! (James 1:27)

For "Pure Religion and Undefiled" is not a system but the Active Faith of those who have been "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT! Those "sons of Our FATHER and GOD" who have their portion !NOW! in HIS Family, of "WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"....... (John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, I John 3:1-2, Philippians 2:15, Ephesians 3:15)

"A Household of Faith" indeed and TRUTH! (Galatians 6:10, Ephesians 2:19)

Simply, ALL other religion IS "IMPURE and DEFILED"!

And Yes! Atheism (self-worship) is a religion as well, for atheists see their version of a god ("I", id, ego, self, pride) each and every time they view their reflected "image"!

Yet because of pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters, and their "imag"ined 'jesus', "The Way of TRUTH is evil spoken of"! (II Peter 2:1-3)

"Come out from among them and be separate!" (II Corinthians 6:17)

ALL religion.......

Seek and desire to have your portion with The Messiah IN and OF "The LIGHT" that IS "Our FATHER and GOD"! (Acts 26:18, I John 1:5)

"Children of LIGHT" who have received "a love of The TRUTH so that they might be saved" from their own ("I",ego,id,pride) self! (Luke 16:8, John 12:36, Ephesians 5:8, I Thessalonians 5:5, II Thessalonians 2:10-13)

Once again, "Our FATHER and GOD" spoke HIS Word into being, ""Let There Be Light!", and there was Light"....... (Genesis 1:3)

And Immanuel, (GOD{SPIRIT} with us IN) The Messiah, testified "I am The Light of the world!" (John 8:12)

"He that believes The Messiah, Immanuel, is not condemned, but he that believes Him not is condemned already, because he has not believed in The Name of the Only Begotten (Spiritually and in "the likeness of sinful flesh") Son of Our FATHER and GOD." (Genesis 1:3, John 3:18)

And "Joshua" is the right and proper natural birth (in the likeness of sinful flesh) name for The Messiah in today's english, for He and Joshua (Yahshua) of the old covenant were given the same Hebrew birth name! (Romans 8:3)

And the "imag"ined name of 'jesus' is but the transliteration of the pagan latin catholic name 'iesus'. A name pagan catholicism and her #1 harlot christian daughter (the aptly named "church OF england") gave to one head of their "imag"ined three headed pagan god(s) less than 600 years ago!

John 3:18-21 - "And this is the condemnation, that The Light (destined to be The Messiah) has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than The Light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that does evil hates The Light, neither comes to The Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that does TRUTH comes to The Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Our FATHER and GOD." (John 3:18-21, II Thessalonians 2:10-13)

The Messiah, Immanuel, "The Light that enlightens every man born into the world"! (John 1:9)

And "Our FATHER and GOD", HE IS LIGHT! And The One HE Anointed (aka: The Messiah), was HIS First and Only Begotten Son, "The Beginning of The Creation of Our FATHER and GOD"! (I John 1:5, Colossians 1:15, Revelations 3:14)

"LIGHT Begot Light"! (Genesis 1:3)

"And you at one time abode in darkness, but now are you Light with The Messiah, Immanuel! Walk as children of LIGHT(Our FATHER and GOD)!" (Ephesians 5:8, John 12:36, 1 Thessalonians 5:5)

Seek and desire to have your portion !NOW! with The Messiah in The Family of LIGHT!

Which IS "The Family of Our FATHER and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Ephesians 3:15)

"A Household of Faith" indeed and TRUTH....... (Galatians 6:10, Ephesians 2:19)

And NEW "Jerusalem which IS above IS Free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all (children of Our FATHER and GOD, children of LIGHT)"! (Galatians 4:26, Luke 16:8, John 12:36, Ephesians 5:8, I Thessalonians 5:5)

So it is we choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for we have REALized that our "citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven"! (I Peter 2:11, Hebrews 11:13, Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:19)

So you, if you are a "Born Again son of GOD", let your Light shine, for soon, and very soon, "the children of LIGHT", those brethren of The Messiah yet on earth, are taken Home, Home at last! (John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, John 12:36, Ephesians 5:8, I Thessalonians 5:5, John 14:2-3)

Till then:

HOPE IS! There would be those who would "see" The Light that is The Messiah, Immanuel! (John 8:12)

For TRUTH IS! Unless one see"s "The Light" they are easy prey for the religious ones (those who carry on he legacy of the pharisee"s) who abide in "the darkness that is this evil world"! Those who but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's because they "love their own life in and of this world"! And so it is they are "friends of this evil world"....... (Ephesians 6:12, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, John 12:25; 7:7, Galatians 1:4, James 4:4)

And "whoever is the friend of this world is the enemy of Our FATHER and GOD"! (James 4:1-4)

"Be not like them......." (Matthew 6:8)

"Come out from among them and be separate!" (II Corinthians 6:17)

And as "children of LIGHT" abide in The LIGHT that IS "Our FATHER and GOD"!

REALize that liken unto "The Light" that is The Messiah, "i can do nothing of my own self"....... (John 5:30)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:00:46 PM

The bible is a great place to learn facts about the world after mankind has already discovered them.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:48:56 AM

The bible does not teach about physical things. It is not a science book. It teaches about abstract things like enlightenment ( "seeing the light" )

If you want to learn about biology study a book on biology, not the bible.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:40:49 AM
At 5/10/2015 12:48:56 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The bible does not teach about physical things. It is not a science book. It teaches about abstract things like enlightenment ( "seeing the light" )

It also contains written prophecies about the future.

If you want to learn about biology study a book on biology, not the bible. : :

Biology books have no wisdom in them so they are useless books to learn about anything in this world.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 4:01:47 AM
At 5/10/2015 1:40:49 AM, baddebater wrote:

Anything you perceive to be biblical prophecies about the future are the same as what has happened in the past.
The "end" is the same as it was in the "beginning".

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Biology books have no wisdom in them so they are useless books to learn about anything in this world.

They are extremely handy if you wish to become a doctor but if you have no interest in learning how the body works, they are obviously useless to you.

All things have their place and use in life. If you cannot find a use for them, I am sure someone else can and will.
One mans trash is anothers treasure.
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 9:20:08 AM
At 5/9/2015 8:28:52 PM, baddebater wrote:
Most religious people don't understand the symbolism in the Bible. They believe light comes from the sun.

As for not understanding that which IS "The Word of TRUTH"? (James 1:18)

TRUTH IS! The natural man can not receive nor comprehend that which IS of The SPIRIT that IS Our FATHER and GOD, for that which IS of The SPIRIT that IS Our FATHER and GOD is regarded as foolishness by the natural man! So it is the natural man can not know that which IS of The SPIRIT that IS Our FATHER and GOD, because such needs be Spiritually discerned"....... (I Corinthians 2:14)

Simply, this evil world and/or religion's way are but playgrounds for those who have not "received a love of The TRUTH so that they might be saved" from their own self ("I",ego,id,pride) life. (II Thessalonians 2:10-13)

So it is "The Way of TRUTH IS evil spoken of" because of the worldly and/or religious ones. (II Peter 2:1-3)

"Come out of her(babel/dis-order/babylon\world\religion), MY people"! (Revelations 18:4)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 9:26:03 AM
Someone left the gate open and the light on and so many nutcase moths have just flocked in.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 4:39:09 PM
At 5/10/2015 4:01:47 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 1:40:49 AM, baddebater wrote:

Anything you perceive to be biblical prophecies about the future are the same as what has happened in the past.
The "end" is the same as it was in the "beginning".

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

They are extremely handy if you wish to become a doctor but if you have no interest in learning how the body works, they are obviously useless to you.

All things have their place and use in life. If you cannot find a use for them, I am sure someone else can and will.
One mans trash is anothers treasure. : :

You are a very confused person.