Jump to topic:

God Exists - A Trial By Fire

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:26:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To all those people interested in philosophy, science and religion, I request you read this thread. As many of you may know, I've been debating a lot on the topic "God Exists". I have debated Philocat, Lannan13, Orangutan, Lord_Megatron, Gryephon, Durrandon, and multiple others on the same topic.

Generally, I am the opposition as I find myself an agnostic atheist.

Similar to what Kasmic did, I'm interested in creating a "Trial by Fire" gauntlet for myself to debate some of the best theistic debaters on this site. If interested in debating me as the proposition, please reply to this post. I will not accept Devil's Advocate entries. I wish to debate theists or deists on this topic.

The definitions of God I shall follow

(1) The supernaturally powerful, intelligent, transcendent and all-seeing creator of the universe

(2) The omnipotent, omniscient, all-seeing, transcendent and intelligent creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority

(3) The timeless, spaceless, causeless, immaterial, intelligent, all-seeing, transcendent and powerful creator of the universe

END OF DEFINITIONS

If interested in debating me, reply to this post by stating which definition you wish to follow as Pro against me in a "God Exists" topic, and I will see if I can debate you.

Note that it may take time for me to begin as I have to finish an upcoming debate with lannan13 and am participating in the May Regular Tournament.

I will only see *replies* to this post, thus please don't just post in this thread without replying to this message.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 3:40:26 AM
Bump.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 7:42:42 AM
It's a complete waste of theist's time to debate atheists about God or spiritual reality because atheists do not have spiritual consciousness experience and it's all about spiritual consciousness. Either you have it or you don't and when you don't have it, you know nothing about it except hearsay of others. And that's not good enough to give any authorative opinion about spiritual phenomena.

Come back when you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, your just peddling atheist propaganda of the know-nothings about what so upsets them with spiritual people.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 9:41:14 AM
At 5/10/2015 7:42:42 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
It's a complete waste of theist's time to debate atheists about God or spiritual reality because atheists do not have spiritual consciousness experience and it's all about spiritual consciousness. Either you have it or you don't and when you don't have it, you know nothing about it except hearsay of others. And that's not good enough to give any authorative opinion about spiritual phenomena.

Come back when you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, your just peddling atheist propaganda of the know-nothings about what so upsets them with spiritual people.

In other words you have no rational argument to offer, just claims of something you can't explain or even define along with claims that only you guys have them and those who disagree with you don't. I can justify quite an elaborate list of fantasies with that nonsense.