Total Posts:235|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheisms is a religion.

Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 6:40:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The more knowledge the less gods.
Oh well.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:10:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Is this sarcasm?

If not, you do realize that your computer, internet connection and these forums are the result of exactly the things you refer? And, here you are.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:13:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
you confuse logic with science.

At 5/9/2015 9:10:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Is this sarcasm?

If not, you do realize that your computer, internet connection and these forums are the result of exactly the things you refer? And, here you are.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:28:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 9:13:03 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
you confuse logic with science.


At 5/9/2015 9:10:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Is this sarcasm?

If not, you do realize that your computer, internet connection and these forums are the result of exactly the things you refer? And, here you are.

Your computer is not the result of avoiding knowledge.
Which gods do you worship?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:48:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 9:13:03 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
you confuse logic with science.

No, you said "knowledge, universities, professors"

Again, is this sarcasm or are you serious?


At 5/9/2015 9:10:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Is this sarcasm?

If not, you do realize that your computer, internet connection and these forums are the result of exactly the things you refer? And, here you are.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.

At 5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:32:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Atheism isn't a religion any more than being tee-total is a type of alcoholism. Or eating meat is a type of vegetarianism.

Religion is selling something; just because Atheists aren't buying it doesn't mean they are automatically selling something themselves.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:34:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.



At 5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?

Yep, not being capable of supporting the twaddle you spout is the ideal world for such as you, after all, thinking really hurts.
Well it did the one time you almost tried it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:51:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Logos. Latin word describing logic/reason/word. Knowledge is not the enemy. Logic is. Knowledge is the apple. Logic is the serpent. Yes your god has other names. Mock me. Crusify me. Lol typical religious reaction I might point out. Logic twists knowledge to alter your beliefs. You see the similarities yet logic tells you I'm crazy. Logic is not a god. I blaspheme his name. For the word of logic is truth. Logic says so.

At 5/9/2015 11:34:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.



At 5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?

Yep, not being capable of supporting the twaddle you spout is the ideal world for such as you, after all, thinking really hurts.
Well it did the one time you almost tried it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:55:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 11:51:25 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
Logos. Latin word describing logic/reason/word. Knowledge is not the enemy. Logic is. Knowledge is the apple. Logic is the serpent. Yes your god has other names. Mock me. Crusify me. Lol typical religious reaction I might point out. Logic twists knowledge to alter your beliefs. You see the similarities yet logic tells you I'm crazy. Logic is not a god. I blaspheme his name. For the word of logic is truth. Logic says so.


At 5/9/2015 11:34:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.



At 5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?

Yep, not being capable of supporting the twaddle you spout is the ideal world for such as you, after all, thinking really hurts.
Well it did the one time you almost tried it.

Like I said.
I think nurse is looking for you, take your meds now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:02:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
lol your first response was funny. The second was a bit lame though. Could you up your game a bit? I struggle to sink to this level to find a suitable response.

At 5/9/2015 11:55:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:51:25 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
Logos. Latin word describing logic/reason/word. Knowledge is not the enemy. Logic is. Knowledge is the apple. Logic is the serpent. Yes your god has other names. Mock me. Crusify me. Lol typical religious reaction I might point out. Logic twists knowledge to alter your beliefs. You see the similarities yet logic tells you I'm crazy. Logic is not a god. I blaspheme his name. For the word of logic is truth. Logic says so.


At 5/9/2015 11:34:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.



At 5/9/2015 9:49:53 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Yep. Let's burn down all the schools and universities and keep everyone as dumb as a yokel. As long as they pray regularly to a sky daddy, that's all that matters, right?

Yep, not being capable of supporting the twaddle you spout is the ideal world for such as you, after all, thinking really hurts.
Well it did the one time you almost tried it.

Like I said.
I think nurse is looking for you, take your meds now.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:07:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Pathetic frightened little man.
We all die.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 12:18:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Hmm..nice try with this..calling atheism a religion. You make some colorful metaphors. But at the end of the day, your basic premise is wrong. And thus your Op statement is simply inaccurate.

The very word "atheism" means "a-theistic." Or, NOT theistic. Or...NOT believing in Theism..thus...not believing in any sort of God.

"Religion" is also a group of people who are like-minded on their beliefs on said God or Gods. So..again....atheism cannot be called a religion. It is more accurately the opposite.

Not all atheists are logical or educated or embrace logic either. Or are taught is as children. Some are simpletons and are uneducated. Although it IS common to find that the more education one has the less likely they are to believe in a theistic God, this pattern has exceptions. All the time, in fact.

Educational books or science books are not "holy," which is, again. a word smacking of the Divine or of Religion. Or theism. Oh..you might be able to get away with the word "sacred" here, meaning that some of the books are held sacred--as in, with ultimate importance and reverence, but that's about it. And some atheists might even balk at that term, believing it to sound too religious.

Universities and colleges are just that. They are not temples..at least not in the sense of Judaism temples and Synagogues. I doubt you would find a sign on a University building that called it a temple, rather than a "Hall" or a "center" or just even a building.

Atheists desire no sort of lables that in any way shape or form can be construed as relating to the Gods or the superstition or the religions they do not believe in.

Thus..it would be wise not to claim they do.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:03:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic.

Please define "God".
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:22:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
which god? Logic? The god of religions? Or my god?

Once again let me repeat myself. I am not here to fight. I am not here to convert you. If you believe in logic it is by Gods will. As long as you love your god that's all that matters. I am not here to argue or state my case. I am only here to give someone a message. If that's not you, move on.

At 5/9/2015 1:03:56 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic.

Please define "God".
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:40:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 1:22:05 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
which god? Logic? The god of religions? Or my god?

Once again let me repeat myself. I am not here to fight. I am not here to convert you. If you believe in logic it is by Gods will. As long as you love your god that's all that matters. I am not here to argue or state my case. I am only here to give someone a message. If that's not you, move on.



At 5/9/2015 1:03:56 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic.

Please define "God".

You wanna be careful where you point that, you may get some in your eye.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 1:51:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Whether or not you want to refer to knowledge and logic as a religion, these concepts have provided more utility and are FAR more useful, than religions that require faith and permeate dogma to cajole beliefs.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:10:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not arguing. I agree.

At 5/9/2015 1:51:24 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Whether or not you want to refer to knowledge and logic as a religion, these concepts have provided more utility and are FAR more useful, than religions that require faith and permeate dogma to cajole beliefs.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:18:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a self proclaimed predetermanistic deist by default who fears immortality. Not a priest, a prophet or a messanger from god. Not intentionally anyway. My predetermanistic beliefs dictate its God's will that I deliver this message. He never told me to, in so many words.

At 5/9/2015 3:10:50 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not arguing. I agree.

At 5/9/2015 1:51:24 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 5/9/2015 5:51:49 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
The religion is called knowledge and their God is called Logic. The word of Logic is taught to our children with our full concent. The holy books are more well read than every other religious book. Massive temples called universities are erected to honour and worship Logic and its holy men, known as professors teach his word to his followers. This God is a master of deceit and hides in plain view. The followers of knowledge do not even know they are practicing a religion. Logic has inserted itself into nearly every religion known to man. Distorting them. The very concepts of good and evil is a creation of Logic. Logic is the serpent, satan, lucifer. The bringer of knowledge to mankind and the corruptor of our souls. Praise be upon him.

Whether or not you want to refer to knowledge and logic as a religion, these concepts have provided more utility and are FAR more useful, than religions that require faith and permeate dogma to cajole beliefs.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:47:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 1:22:05 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
which god? Logic? The god of religions? Or my god?

Once again let me repeat myself. I am not here to fight. I am not here to convert you. If you believe in logic it is by Gods will. As long as you love your god that's all that matters. I am not here to argue or state my case. I am only here to give someone a message. If that's not you, move on.

You claim that logic is our God, then you claim that if we believe in logic it is by God's will. If you're here to deliver a message then I suggest you either start speaking English, or start defining your terms so that people who speak English can understand it.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:58:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The message is not for you.

At 5/9/2015 3:47:19 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/9/2015 1:22:05 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
which god? Logic? The god of religions? Or my god?

Once again let me repeat myself. I am not here to fight. I am not here to convert you. If you believe in logic it is by Gods will. As long as you love your god that's all that matters. I am not here to argue or state my case. I am only here to give someone a message. If that's not you, move on.

You claim that logic is our God, then you claim that if we believe in logic it is by God's will. If you're here to deliver a message then I suggest you either start speaking English, or start defining your terms so that people who speak English can understand it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 6:43:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 1:22:05 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
which god? Logic? The god of religions? Or my god?

Once again let me repeat myself. I am not here to fight. I am not here to convert you. If you believe in logic it is by Gods will. As long as you love your god that's all that matters. I am not here to argue or state my case. I am only here to give someone a message. If that's not you, move on.

Sorry to put a smudge on your rose colored glasses, but the someone you seek isn't here.

Move on.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 8:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.

It seems this thread is constructed to give an unsolicited message from an unqualified author to an unspecified recipient, lacking all accountability for evidence and rationale, and having dubious value.

How is that different from a conceited and disrespectful self-promotion?
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:28:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
that's what you see, not my intention. Therefore its your problem, not mine. The message is not for you. Please move on.

At 5/9/2015 8:20:31 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:25:46 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm here to give someone a message. If that person is not you, this won't make sense. If this message makes no sense, you are not that person. Please move on to some other post. Logic has you and one can't free a slave who willingly stays in bondage. You love your logic and thats all that matters.

It seems this thread is constructed to give an unsolicited message from an unqualified author to an unspecified recipient, lacking all accountability for evidence and rationale, and having dubious value.

How is that different from a conceited and disrespectful self-promotion?
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:34:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2015 12:28:41 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
that's what you see, not my intention. Therefore its your problem, not mine. The message is not for you. Please move on.
Sorry, Furyan, but the site's for open discussion and debate on topic. Unfortunately, in searching for ways to insult without being accountable, you have inadvertently made a topic of your own vanity and ignorance.

You can avoid that in future by presenting a cogent argument, supported by diligently-researched evidence. Everyone wins from this approach, and I commend it to you.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:51:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
lol. But I dnt give a fig. Gods will be done so what you believe is gods will. I'm not here to alter your beliefs. This is my journey and you must walk your own. I have a message for someone who seeks an answer. When the correct question is asked, I will deliver the message. that's it. No other motives.

At 5/10/2015 12:34:59 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/10/2015 12:28:41 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
that's what you see, not my intention. Therefore its your problem, not mine. The message is not for you. Please move on.
Sorry, Furyan, but the site's for open discussion and debate on topic. Unfortunately, in searching for ways to insult without being accountable, you have inadvertently made a topic of your own vanity and ignorance.

You can avoid that in future by presenting a cogent argument, supported by diligently-researched evidence. Everyone wins from this approach, and I commend it to you.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:54:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 6:40:22 AM, bulproof wrote:
The more knowledge the less gods.
Oh well.

'You can take away a man's gods but only to give him others in return'

- Carl Gustav Jung
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:02:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
can I ask you a theoretical question? If God were real and God wanted the human species to survive. Now imagine you are in the matrix and everything you believed was real is in fact an illusion. The A.I might assume it controls the humans, but the A.I is merely a tool for Gods purpose. Even if the A.I is totally unaware of Gods plan. Why do I have to wake you from the matrix? You are happy and Gods will is done?

At 5/10/2015 12:54:59 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 5/9/2015 6:40:22 AM, bulproof wrote:
The more knowledge the less gods.
Oh well.

'You can take away a man's gods but only to give him others in return'

- Carl Gustav Jung