Jump to topic:

Nepolean Bonaparte about the Quran...

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 2:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Qur'an which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness."

any criticism u r welcomed in open hands...
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:10:30 PM
One dictator honors another. Both are irrelevant moral dinosaurs of a past that looked to oriental despotism for leadership and security from having to think too much about governing systems. Totalitarians appeal to lazy people looking for easy ways to gain social acceptance--join a religious bandwagon and put on their uniform, swear allegiance to their flag, and don't think about it. And so religion falls into the hands of oriental despots except those who know and follow the Spirit of Christ personally which is pure Spirit and not man-made intercession between God and believer.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:40:36 PM
At 5/9/2015 2:09:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
oops old boney failed a bit, just another.

atleast he knows what he says :D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 3:42:50 PM
At 5/9/2015 3:10:30 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
One dictator honors another. Both are irrelevant moral dinosaurs of a past that looked to oriental despotism for leadership and security from having to think too much about governing systems. Totalitarians appeal to lazy people looking for easy ways to gain social acceptance--join a religious bandwagon and put on their uniform, swear allegiance to their flag, and don't think about it. And so religion falls into the hands of oriental despots except those who know and follow the Spirit of Christ personally which is pure Spirit and not man-made intercession between God and believer.

u get jealous becasue he didnt say such a thing about your celestial one man religion?
Never fart near dog
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 4:03:26 PM
At 5/9/2015 3:42:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/9/2015 3:10:30 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

u get jealous becasue he didnt say such a thing about your celestial one man religion?

Feel the burn! ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 6:45:22 PM
At 5/9/2015 2:01:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
"I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Qur'an which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness."

Yeah, that figures, considering Bonaparte was also insane.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 6:55:34 PM

It really doesn't matter what a French dictator responsible for perhaps millions of deaths thinks.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:49:22 PM
At 5/9/2015 6:45:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

that insane became the emperor of the world by his intellectual genius in few years. what u accomplished?
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 12:59:36 PM
At 5/10/2015 12:49:22 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/9/2015 6:45:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

that insane became the emperor of the world by his intellectual genius in few years. what u accomplished?

Intellectual genius? Emperor of the world? This is what you admire? Dictatorship, tyranny and war?

Perhaps, it's more appropriate to mention what I haven't accomplished, not being responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people trying to take over the world to become it's insane Emperor, for example.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:41:29 PM
Muhammadans are enthralled with conquistador mentality and mistake these moral throwback dictators for having God's blessing--just because of the number of dead bodies each would-be empire builder accumulated in their quest for infamy. Muhammad himself being one of these immoral dictators, could not possibly teach his followers about democracy and human rights and didn't. That's why Muhammadans don't honor human life and believe loyalty to one person's ideas to the point of willingness to kill for the one person's ideas, isn't religious and secular insanity.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:44:40 PM
At 5/9/2015 6:55:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It really doesn't matter what a French dictator responsible for perhaps millions of deaths thinks.

What about a god responsible for ALL deaths?