Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Absence of Evil = God

whatledge
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:07:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This has a thought provoking message no matter how you believe. Does evil exist?

The university professor challenged his students with this question. Did God create everything that exists?
A student bravely replied yes, he did!"
"God created everything?" The professor asked.
"Yes, sir," the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil."
The student became quiet before such an answer.

The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, "Can I ask you a question professor?" "Of course", replied the professor. The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?" The students snickered at the young man's question.

The young man replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Everybody and every object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (- 460 degrees F) is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have too little heat.

The student continued. "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does".

The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton's prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor. "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. "These manifestations are nothing else but evil."

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love, that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

The young mans name --- Albert Einstein

http://www.truthorfiction.com...

Though this tale is believed to be a fiction, when I first heard it, I thought it was a brilliant resposne to the problem of evil. When I came across this again, I thought of Geo's omnipresence argument. If God is omnipresent, is he not present in the act of evil?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:11:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The story is a myth and the argument is at least 2000 years old.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
"Evil is simply the absence of God."

The problem is not that God would be (omni)present where evil is (as you suggested in the OP), but the way evil is defined. Evil is defined as the absence of God, but God is not absent anywhere and thus, there would be no evil, but clearly there is evil. So that stupid story really refutes itself.

Not to mention, the analogy that cold is the absence of heat, dark is the absence of light, and evil is absence of goodness, is especially a nonsense statement. Evil cannot be compared to cold or darkness, because those things are actually lacking heat and light. Evil is not lacking good, evil is something, not the lack of something. And couldn't it be just as plausible (in other words not plausible at all) to say that goodness is the lack of evil? Since it can work both ways, it really is nonsense.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:52:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Evil it not the absence of Good. It is a perversion of it.

Satan has no power to create, he can only twist what already exist.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:55:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:32:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
*sigh* Light and heat are scientifically observable facts. Evil is subjective.

not to the bible's god. 'twas fairly objective.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:58:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Evil is simply the absence of God."

The problem is not that God would be (omni)present where evil is (as you suggested in the OP), but the way evil is defined. Evil is defined as the absence of God, but God is not absent anywhere and thus, there would be no evil, but clearly there is evil. So that stupid story really refutes itself.

absence of god's guidance maybe.

Not to mention, the analogy that cold is the absence of heat, dark is the absence of light, and evil is absence of goodness, is especially a nonsense statement. Evil cannot be compared to cold or darkness, because those things are actually lacking heat and light. Evil is not lacking good, evil is something, not the lack of something. And couldn't it be just as plausible (in other words not plausible at all) to say that goodness is the lack of evil? Since it can work both ways, it really is nonsense.

again, evil could be the absence of god's guidance.
signature
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:00:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know. by the way, this how you troll people everyone.

Yes we know.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:00:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know.

You're retarded.

"God is everywhere. We cannot escape His presence." (Ps. 139:7-12)

"God fills the heaven and earth." (Jer. 23:23-24)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:00:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know.

You're retarded.

"God is everywhere. We cannot escape His presence." (Ps. 139:7-12)

"God fills the heaven and earth." (Jer. 23:23-24)

You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:08:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:00:04 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know. by the way, this how you troll people everyone.

Yes we know.

When you start contributing to the site then you may have the right to call people trolls, until then you are a pointless joke.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:09:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

A more appropriate response would have been to actually explain omnipresence or correct my understanding of it, but you did no such thing.

Until you do that, you're not really saying anything.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:11:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:09:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

A more appropriate response would have been to actually explain omnipresence or correct my understanding of it, but you did no such thing.

Until you do that, you're not really saying anything.

it tells us he's an arrogant prick.
signature
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:12:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:00:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know.

You're retarded.

"God is everywhere. We cannot escape His presence." (Ps. 139:7-12)

"God fills the heaven and earth." (Jer. 23:23-24)

You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

that was unnecessarily harsh Narcy. And an ad-hominid.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:14:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:08:58 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:00:04 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know. by the way, this how you troll people everyone.

Yes we know.

When you start contributing to the site then you may have the right to call people trolls, until then you are a pointless joke.

the only joke hear is you.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:09:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

A more appropriate response would have been to actually explain omnipresence or correct my understanding of it, but you did no such thing.

Until you do that, you're not really saying anything.

Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:17:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:12:37 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:00:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know.

You're retarded.

"God is everywhere. We cannot escape His presence." (Ps. 139:7-12)

"God fills the heaven and earth." (Jer. 23:23-24)

You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

that was unnecessarily harsh Narcy. And an ad-hominid.

No double standards there?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:19:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:14:04 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:08:58 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:00:04 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:53:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 11:49:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't understand omnipresence.

Yes we know. by the way, this how you troll people everyone.

Yes we know.

When you start contributing to the site then you may have the right to call people trolls, until then you are a pointless joke.

the only joke hear is you.

Pathetic, at least come out with something intelligent or offensive. Maybe another paedo joke as that is how a true Christian would conduct themselves.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:19:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:09:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:05:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You do not understand the meaning of the word omnipresent despite it being explained to you, despite examples being offered to you. It is not an advanced concept, a person of average intellect would have no difficulty understanding it. You also believe that reptiles rule the world because an ex-footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown told you so, you believe that there is a boy who has spent several years without eating or drinking, you believe that some fancy robes mean that wizards are real. You are so monumentally retarded you should be freeze dried, preserved and placed in a museum/freak show for future generations to laugh at.

A more appropriate response would have been to actually explain omnipresence or correct my understanding of it, but you did no such thing.

Until you do that, you're not really saying anything.

Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

i don't suppose you'd be so kind as to explain it for me?
signature
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:26:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ceberal is kinda pissed right now because he got in a fight with Panda about the DDOWiki
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:27:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:26:35 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Ceberal is kinda pissed right now because he got in a fight with Panda about the DDOWiki

lol.. says a lot about his life outside ddo doesn't it..
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:29:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:26:35 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Ceberal is kinda pissed right now because he got in a fight with Panda about the DDOWiki

Not at all, I set the idiot straight. A fight implies two sides.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:35:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.

lol, look at the way you're acting... who does it remind you of?
signature
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:36:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.

You said you explained omnipresence, not show me the post. All you have is ad hominems and no arguments.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:37:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:35:17 PM, badger wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.

lol, look at the way you're acting... who does it remind you of?

Who the heck are you?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:38:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:36:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.

You said you explained omnipresence, not show me the post. All you have is ad hominems and no arguments.

You ignored it, why is that a reflectiion on me. I will leave you to your dishonesty thanks all the same. But in the mean time don't presume to discuss the concept of omnipresence.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:39:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 12:37:08 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:35:17 PM, badger wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:31:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:27:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:16:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Actually I did, I explained to you the concept, I have you a specific example, you threw your toys out of the pram. Do not discuss concepts that are beyond your understanding.

Show me the post. You have yet to explain omnipresence even upon request.

You have become another DATCMOTO, a slightly more interesting belief system but thats about it.

lol, look at the way you're acting... who does it remind you of?

Who the heck are you?

someone who thinks your mother should've taught you a bit of respect.
signature