Jump to topic:

"If any man thinks he knows anything"!

ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 11:20:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"If any man thinks he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know"!

So it is the worldly and/or religiously educated, so-called learned ones, have their portion in the destruction of Creation and the perversion of that which IS Spirit.

Sadly, "progress", falsely so-called, IS "progress"ively destroying Creation (air, water, land, vegetation, creatures), and those who have their portion in and of this evil world, and/or religion's way, are perverting that which IS SPIRIT (TRUTH, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Hope,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD)!

For the ways of this evil world, and/or religion, evermore bind men in the chains of "strong delusion", causing them to but serve time in the prison that is this evil world.......

Sadly, "the lust of their eyes, and/or the lust of their flesh, and/or the pride of life" leads them along that "broad way to destruction" and damnation!

"Come out from among them and be separate"!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 11:24:18 AM
At 5/11/2015 11:20:29 AM, ElderChild wrote:
"If any man thinks he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know"!

So it is the worldly and/or religiously educated, so-called learned ones, have their portion in the destruction of Creation and the perversion of that which IS Spirit.

Sadly, "progress", falsely so-called, IS "progress"ively destroying Creation (air, water, land, vegetation, creatures), and those who have their portion in and of this evil world, and/or religion's way, are perverting that which IS SPIRIT (TRUTH, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Hope,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD)!

For the ways of this evil world, and/or religion, evermore bind men in the chains of "strong delusion", causing them to but serve time in the prison that is this evil world.......

Sadly, "the lust of their eyes, and/or the lust of their flesh, and/or the pride of life" leads them along that "broad way to destruction" and damnation!

Dude, go preach somewhere else. This is a debate forum. BTW, if you're so against progress and the like, why are you using a computer and the internet? Seems hypocritical to me.
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 11:36:39 AM
At 5/11/2015 11:24:18 AM, dhardage wrote:

Dude, go preach somewhere else. This is a debate forum. BTW, if you're so against progress and the like, why are you using a computer and the internet? Seems hypocritical to me.
i most certainly understand your concern, and yes my using a computer would most certainly seem hypocritical to you, yet such has allowed me to fulfill the unction i have been given to evermore publish The TRUTH concerning this evil world and/or religion's way.

And although you reject The TRUTH now, if tomorrow is?

A Simple and Spiritual Life WILL BE for those who have "received a love of The TRUTH", either on earth, or soon and very soon, home, home at last!

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(TRUTH, CREATOR, GOD, SPIRIT, MASTER,,,,,,, ALL IN ALL That Which IS Truly GOOD)!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 12:35:28 PM
Look over here folks.
We've got another truth.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 2:16:13 PM
At 5/11/2015 12:35:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
Look over here folks.
We've got another truth.
Simply sad for you.......
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:02:49 PM
At 5/11/2015 2:16:13 PM, ElderChild wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:35:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
Look over here folks.
We've got another truth.
Simply sad for you.......

So far, you've honored us with 19 posts - and you haven't said a thing yet.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:39:40 PM

"Come out from among them and be separate"! : :

Why do you expect people to make a decision when all they have ever known is the things of this world, including religion, which is of this world.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:42:10 PM
At 5/11/2015 11:36:39 AM, ElderChild wrote:

i most certainly understand your concern, and yes my using a computer would most certainly seem hypocritical to you, yet such has allowed me to fulfill the unction i have been given to evermore publish The TRUTH concerning this evil world and/or religion's way.

If you have any loved family members or friends that require medical treatment or medicine to maintain or improve their health, are you also opposed to the progress that encouraged medical methods to improve their lives?
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 5:22:00 PM
At 5/11/2015 3:39:40 PM, baddebater wrote:

Why do you expect people to make a decision when all they have ever known is the things of this world, including religion, which is of this world.

i can do naught but share that which i have Thankfully "seen(experienced) and heard(received)" and Hope!

For i have REALized that Miracles do happen.......

In spite of this evil world and/or religion's way!

Yet because of religion, and especially pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters, "The Way of TRUTH IS evil spoken of"!

However, while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS!

And if such a Hope was not of The TRUTH?

i would yet be bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way!

i have posted my testimony "Miracles, Faith, & receiving "a love of The TRUTH" @:

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com...

Simply, as Mahatma Gandhi testified, so it is "GOD has no religion!"

And he testified, "Anyone who believes that religion has nothing to do with politics does not know what religion is".......

And needs be i testify that of all the men who have received the breath(spirit, air) of Life since i received my first breath(spirit, air), i respect Mahatma Gandhi above all others!

The source of such respect being the quotes attributed unto him.......

Sadly, India did not heed his words when he testified, "GOD forbid that India should ever take to industrialism after the manner of the west, for such binds the world in chains! If our nation took to similar economic exploitation, it would strip the world bare like locusts".......

Sadly, his prophetic words are being fulfilled to the utmost in this day and age, for Creation (air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) is being destroyed, and sadder yet, that which is SPIRIT (TRUTH, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Wisdom,,,,,,, ALL that IS Truly GOOD) is being evermore perverted!

So it is The Call of The CREATOR needs be sounded until time is no more.......

"Come out of her(babel/dis-order/babylon\world\religion), My people"!
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 5:46:19 PM
At 5/11/2015 3:42:10 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:36:39 AM, ElderChild wrote:

If you have any loved family members or friends that require medical treatment or medicine to maintain or improve their health, are you also opposed to the progress that encouraged medical methods to improve their lives?

The question is, "Improve what lives"?

What made them sick in the first place?

Do you feel as i feel?
Do you wonder just what's real?

Do you see the little child?
Do you see them running wild?

i see their doubts and i see their fears,
i see their hurts and i see their tears.

Now could be that's what i look to see,
Yet what i see is real to me.

Now am i alone to care and cry?
Or must i close these eyes and surely die?

Sadly children, today are referred to as "kids"!

Sadder yet, that reference is true.......

For baby goats (kids) abound because their 'parents' feed them all sorts of "trash", and so it is that as they grow, they "eat" and desire all things, no matter the dis-eases (no-peace) that cause them to be pill pushers, peer pleasing, or worse yet, money grubbing slaves held captive by so-called "technological progress", the media, their own vain "imag"inations,,,, and ALL that is of this evil world and/or religion's way!

Where have all the children gone? long time pa-as-sing!"

Sadly, the so called "adults" lead their rightly called "kids" along that "broadway to destruction"....... (Matthew 7:13, Matthew 25:32-46)

Progress? Yes things are getting "progress"ively worse and worse just as prophesied!

Yet while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS!

For TRUTH IS! and Miracles do happen.......

Hope! not for this evil world and/or religion's way, but for the soul and spirit of a living human, being and doing that which they were Created to do!

Yet the multitudes choose to have their portion in and of this evil world and/or religion's way as they evermore abide in their own vain "imag"inations.

baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 8:20:17 PM
At 5/11/2015 5:22:00 PM, ElderChild wrote:

i can do naught but share that which i have Thankfully "seen(experienced) and heard(received)" and Hope!

Yet because of religion, and especially pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters, "The Way of TRUTH IS evil spoken of"!

i would yet be bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way!

i have posted my testimony "Miracles, Faith, & receiving "a love of The TRUTH" @:

And he testified, "Anyone who believes that religion has nothing to do with politics does not know what religion is".......

And needs be i testify that of all the men who have received the breath(spirit, air) of Life since i received my first breath(spirit, air), i respect Mahatma Gandhi above all others!

Sadly, India did not heed his words when he testified, "GOD forbid that India should ever take to industrialism after the manner of the west, for such binds the world in chains! If our nation took to similar economic exploitation, it would strip the world bare like locusts".......

Sadly, his prophetic words are being fulfilled to the utmost in this day and age, for Creation (air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) is being destroyed, and sadder yet, that which is SPIRIT (TRUTH, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Wisdom,,,,,,, ALL that IS Truly GOOD) is being evermore perverted!

"Come out of her(babel/dis-order/babylon\world\religion), My people"! : :

They will when their flesh perishes.
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 9:27:54 PM
At 5/11/2015 8:20:17 PM, baddebater wrote:

Hope IS there would be those who would take heed unto The Call before they receive that final breath(spirit, air) that sustained their natural body!

For "In The Messiah all will be made alive"!

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, when all that are in the graves shall hear HIS Voice! And they shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life! And they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation".......

Once again, Hope IS there would be those who would take heed unto The Call before they receive that final breath(spirit, air) that sustained their natural body!
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 9:59:59 PM
At 5/11/2015 9:27:54 PM, ElderChild wrote:

Hope IS there would be those who would take heed unto The Call before they receive that final breath(spirit, air) that sustained their natural body!

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, when all that are in the graves shall hear HIS Voice! And they shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life! And they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation".......

Once again, Hope IS there would be those who would take heed unto The Call before they receive that final breath(spirit, air) that sustained their natural body! : :

The spirit of God is not "air". It's information. The breath of life ( spirit ) that God symbolically blew in the nostrils of his first formed man named Adam is information. So God's breath ( his thoughts, information ) will never die.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 12:30:02 AM
What sort of frightened child does it take to believe in your boogieman god?
Love me or I'll torture you for eternity.
How does belt it up your arse sound?
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 12:54:04 AM
At 5/12/2015 12:30:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
What sort of frightened child does it take to believe in your boogieman god?
Love me or I'll torture you for eternity.
How does belt it up your arse sound? : :

Some children get frightened by their Christian parents to believe like them or they will go to hell. I'm glad my parents were only Lutherans who didn't take Jesus and hell seriously. Now that God has told me there isn't any hell and that Jesus wasn't him, I can live without any fear at all. I haven't been in a church for over 22 years.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 8:05:47 AM
At 5/11/2015 9:59:59 PM, baddebater wrote:

Once again, Hope IS there would be those who would take heed unto The Call before they receive that final breath(spirit, air) that sustained their natural body! : :

The spirit of God is not "air". It's information. The breath of life ( spirit ) that God symbolically blew in the nostrils of his first formed man named Adam is information. So God's breath ( his thoughts, information ) will never die.

If the spirit of God was information. Why did God have a separate tree of knowledge which also contained information? God imparted very little information to Adam because Adam could not tell good from evil. One can even say the information God blew in Adams nostrils did not reach his brain because it didn't help him.
It is not possible to feed information to humans through his nostrils. Do you read your own nonsense before posting?
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 9:21:27 AM
At 5/12/2015 8:05:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:

If the spirit of God was information. Why did God have a separate tree of knowledge which also contained information? God imparted very little information to Adam because Adam could not tell good from evil. One can even say the information God blew in Adams nostrils did not reach his brain because it didn't help him.
It is not possible to feed information to humans through his nostrils. Do you read your own nonsense before posting? : :

Most people believe the physical body is a living organism. There are a few people who understand differently like I do. Here's some links to a few of those people I agree with.

https://www.youtube.com...

ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:07:20 PM

Simply sad for you and all bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way!

Until you REALize that there are Two Unique Creations, bore witness of in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2, you will continue to serve time in the prison that is this world.......

Our FATHER spoke HIS Word into being,"Let There Be Light".......

"And there was Light"!

The Messiah, "The Beginning of The Creation of Our FATHER", "The Light which enlightens every man born......."

Hoping "the eyes of your understanding would be enLIGHTened"!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:14:54 PM
Yep, his truth is in opposition to all of the other truths we've got here.
No surprise there.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:19:55 PM
At 5/12/2015 2:07:20 PM, ElderChild wrote:

Simply sad for you and all bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way!

Until you REALize that there are Two Unique Creations, bore witness of in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2, you will continue to serve time in the prison that is this world.......

"And there was Light"!

The Messiah, "The Beginning of The Creation of Our FATHER", "The Light which enlightens every man born......."

Hoping "the eyes of your understanding would be enLIGHTened"! : :

There is one creation known to man and everything came from that one.
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:20:37 PM

"symbolically"?

Simply, "life (breath, spirit, air) IS in the blood"!

Once again "simply sad for you".......

Yet i continue to hope against hope, that you would finally see "The Light" and receive "a love of The TRUTH so that you might be saved" from your own self ("I",ego,id,pride) life (aka: information)!
ElderChild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:23:10 PM
At 5/12/2015 2:19:55 PM, baddebater wrote:

"And there was Light"!

i have naught to do with those who in ignorance yet war against The TRUTH!

A Dios.......
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:28:57 PM
At 5/12/2015 2:20:37 PM, ElderChild wrote:

"symbolically"?

Simply, "life (breath, spirit, air) IS in the blood"!

Once again "simply sad for you".......

Yet i continue to hope against hope, that you would finally see "The Light" and receive "a love of The TRUTH so that you might be saved" from your own self ("I",ego,id,pride) life (aka: information)! : :

We need blood and air in this world to survive but we won't need these things in Paradise. We will all learn that our bodies are not our true reality but that information is. Information of the future will never perish because we'll need it to survive eternal life.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:30:30 PM
At 5/12/2015 2:23:10 PM, ElderChild wrote:
At 5/12/2015 2:19:55 PM, baddebater wrote:

"And there was Light"!

i have naught to do with those who in ignorance yet war against The TRUTH!

A Dios....... : :

I'm not making war with the TRUTH but you certainly are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:31:41 PM
At 5/12/2015 9:21:27 AM, baddebater wrote:

It is not possible to feed information to humans through his nostrils. Do you read your own nonsense before posting? : :

You have not answered the questions I raised above. Why post nonsense if you are unprepared to defend your position.

Most people believe the physical body is a living organism. There are a few people who understand differently like I do.

The physical body is a living organism. That is why you feel pain, you feel hunger, you feel thirst etc. etc and you eventually die. Illusions don't die a physical death.

Here's some links to a few of those people I agree with.

Your first link uses science fiction movies as examples. Science fiction movies are not good examples. Particle physics is breaking matter to its most rudimentary form of atoms and electrons. The universe and life is more complex that the subatomic world of particle physics.

Separating the physical from the mental is not possible in real life. You need the body to have consciousness of the mental. Also Simulations can be turned off because it is just a game. Life is not a simulation and cannot be turned off. Death turns off life. Therefore even death is real and not a simulation.

You agree with the videos that life is only a computer simulation. But computer simulations don't create life they only mimic or animate life. You agree with the videos that illusions come from within the mind so it is self created. Because physical Reality is the same for all. Fire burns, gravity keeps us grounded, we have to rely on our senses or we would be crashing into objects and each other.

But individuals can interpret certain aspects of reality which have subjective influences.
You are unable to separate science from science fiction and you are delusionally lost in non-scientific speculation.
baddebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 3:05:32 PM
At 5/12/2015 2:31:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You have not answered the questions I raised above. Why post nonsense if you are unprepared to defend your position.

Why do I need to defend my position when there is no proof of what God has taught me other than writings and videos by people who understand that we're living in a virtual universe? This is something you can only believe in because there is no physical evidence to prove that God exists or that we're real.

Most people believe the physical body is a living organism. There are a few people who understand differently like I do.

The physical body is a living organism. That is why you feel pain, you feel hunger, you feel thirst etc. etc and you eventually die. Illusions don't die a physical death.

This is something you believe to be true but I know it's not true and there is no way I can prove what I know to be true other than have you read what God had me write about this virtual universe or the videos about the possibility of being a virtual universe. No one has any proof that this is true.

Your first link uses science fiction movies as examples. Science fiction movies are not good examples. Particle physics is breaking matter to its most rudimentary form of atoms and electrons. The universe and life is more complex that the subatomic world of particle physics.

It's not as complex as scientists make it out to be but unless you listen to God, you will remain indebted to these scientists and religious people for your confusion.

https://www.youtube.com... : :

Separating the physical from the mental is not possible in real life. You need the body to have consciousness of the mental. Also Simulations can be turned off because it is just a game. Life is not a simulation and cannot be turned off. Death turns off life. Therefore even death is real and not a simulation.

Death is part of God's virtual universe to make his people believe they are real. He has taught me that none of his people will die in Paradise.

You agree with the videos that life is only a computer simulation. But computer simulations don't create life they only mimic or animate life. You agree with the videos that illusions come from within the mind so it is self created. Because physical Reality is the same for all. Fire burns, gravity keeps us grounded, we have to rely on our senses or we would be crashing into objects and each other.

The senses that God created for each of his people, animals, birds and fish are made of information, which is our true reality. By making us out of information, God is not limited to forming things or the various ways we sense them. God's people believe that the laws that govern this universe have to remain the same but with God's unlimited ways for us to experience life, that's not a true statement.

We believe we can't fly because we're not built like birds or gliders that man can now build and fly. In Paradise, we will be flying because the law of gravity won't be the same as it was in this universe. Gravity is made from information, which is something many physicists understand but they can't explain why that is. Physicists can't explain most things they observe so that's why they need the support of peers to believe in their reports they get from experimentation and through their mathematical explanations. Without getting the support from their peers, their theories are a waste of their time. That causes fear in many scientists today because if they can't sell their theories, they could lose their reputation and the money they need to make a living.

But individuals can interpret certain aspects of reality which have subjective influences. : :

Everything man experiences in this universe is subjective because there is no proof that this universe is real, especially with the latest scientific reports that the universe could possibly be a computer generated program. Up until this past hundred years, most people believed their bodies were real but with the new scientific data today, we are looking at a mere illusion.

You are unable to separate science from science fiction and you are delusionally lost in non-scientific speculation. : :

I was directly taught by God that we're experiencing a virtual universe so I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. Science and religion are actually the science fiction that God provided for his people to indulge in until we learned that we're living in a computer generated universe.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 4:01:56 PM
At 5/12/2015 3:05:32 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/12/2015 2:31:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Why do I need to defend my position when there is no proof of what God has taught me other than writings and videos by people who understand that we're living in a virtual universe? This is something you can only believe in because there is no physical evidence to prove that God exists or that we're real.

This is something you believe to be true but I know it's not true and there is no way I can prove what I know to be true other than have you read what God had me write about this virtual universe or the videos about the possibility of being a virtual universe. No one has any proof that this is true.

If you studied biology you would have learnt what a living organism was. The only proof we have is what we have been able to physically study and verify and a virtual universe is pure speculation. There is no evidence of a giant computer to run a virtual universe.

It's not as complex as scientists make it out to be but unless you listen to God, you will remain indebted to these scientists and religious people for your confusion.

https://www.youtube.com... : :

Death is part of God's virtual universe to make his people believe they are real. He has taught me that none of his people will die in Paradise.

The senses that God created for each of his people, animals, birds and fish are made of information, which is our true reality. By making us out of information, God is not limited to forming things or the various ways we sense them. God's people believe that the laws that govern this universe have to remain the same but with God's unlimited ways for us to experience life, that's not a true statement.

You have no understanding of how humans learn. Humans are not made of information. Humans uses their senses to get information from our surroundings and process that information to shape our reality. We have to learn about our world. God does not provide us that information.

We believe we can't fly because we're not built like birds or gliders that man can now build and fly. In Paradise, we will be flying because the law of gravity won't be the same as it was in this universe. Gravity is made from information, which is something many physicists understand but they can't explain why that is. Physicists can't explain most things they observe so that's why they need the support of peers to believe in their reports they get from experimentation and through their mathematical explanations. Without getting the support from their peers, their theories are a waste of their time. That causes fear in many scientists today because if they can't sell their theories, they could lose their reputation and the money they need to make a living.

Gravity is not information. Gravity is a force. You have the mental development of a 4th grader.

But individuals can interpret certain aspects of reality which have subjective influences. : :

Everything man experiences in this universe is subjective because there is no proof that this universe is real, especially with the latest scientific reports that the universe could possibly be a computer generated program. Up until this past hundred years, most people believed their bodies were real but with the new scientific data today, we are looking at a mere illusion.

What did people think the world was before they understood computers? Computers are the best analogy scientists can use to explain how the universe works. Does that mean all the natural disasters, wars, droughts,families etc. etc are all computer glitches. Is God a terrible programmer? Get real!!!

You are unable to separate science from science fiction and you are delusionally lost in non-scientific speculation. : :

I was directly taught by God that we're experiencing a virtual universe so I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. Science and religion are actually the science fiction that God provided for his people to indulge in until we learned that we're living in a computer generated universe.
You don't even know what gravity is. How could God have taught you anything when just about everything you know is wrong.