Jump to topic:

Challenge for MadCornishBiker

Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 5:02:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have made a debate challenging MadCornishBiker, and would like you all to check it out. Would like to start a conversation here about the topic, "The God Jehovah does not exist". Check it out: http://www.debate.org...
Check out these Current Debates
It Cannot be Shown that The Qur'an is Revelation from God
http://www.debate.org...
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 8:10:06 PM
At 5/13/2015 5:02:57 PM, Pase66 wrote:
I have made a debate challenging MadCornishBiker, and would like you all to check it out. Would like to start a conversation here about the topic, "The God Jehovah does not exist". Check it out: http://www.debate.org...

I wish you much luck at getting MCB to respond let alone rationally, because it is 12 months ago that I challenged him to prove his Satanic ideology as he claimed he could using e.g. ANY bible versions of which I suggested the YLT & Or the Botchtower EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

12 months or so and his lies remain intact and my challenge he cowardly ran away from!
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 9:03:39 PM
At 5/13/2015 8:10:06 PM, Composer wrote:

I wish you much luck at getting MCB to respond let alone rationally, because it is 12 months ago that I challenged him to prove his Satanic ideology as he claimed he could using e.g. ANY bible versions of which I suggested the YLT & Or the Botchtower EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

12 months or so and his lies remain intact and my challenge he cowardly ran away from!

Well, I hope he at least accepts.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:15:35 PM

At 5/13/2015 9:03:39 PM, Pase66 wrote:
Going on his past psychotic performances you will probably end up with him being decimated so he uses his last ports of call ' But I know I'm in the right; despite the total unambiguous evidence against me, because a God told me I'm right!, & Or I have a holey-spirit guiding me, & Or I may be Botchtower vomit hence a jebus' reject, hence an agent of the Devil (1 John 3:6, 8), but they are all in error, but not me psycho MCB, because jebus sometimes told porkies/misinformed others? or some other of his pathetic excuses for his complete ideological failure & denial of Truth! '

Remember also, he wants to rejoin the Botchtower Cult, and in order to do so he MUST again agree to LIE & PREACH ERROR as they admit they have done before, so MCB will stop at nothing to align himself with them again. See Douglas-Walsh Trial Transcript, Scotland, 1954 where they admit all this and more in Court!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 4:22:34 AM

And I have declined it, though I am more than happy to debate the topic on here.

As stated in my rejection of your challenge, I am not interested in the approval of humans since I already have the approval of Jehovah and that is all that matters to me.

I am certainly not interested in scoring points.

However, as I also stated, the evidence you have given in previous posts tells me that like most people you are simply not open to the obvious evidence of the existence of Jehovah, which surrounds us every day in his creation.

As post 303 in the "Questions for Madcornishbiker topic indicates, many of your objections appear to e somewhat hypocritical.

For instance you criticise Jehovah for preferring his friends, something which I am absolutely sure that you do yourself.

There is no reason why h should love his enemies, though he does, but it should not be surprising that they are overshadowed by his friends.

Still I have put this topic in my favourites so I wait to see what develops.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 4:29:40 AM

And I responded by doing just that from the YLT and the ED, lol, but you conveniently forget your many defeats.

True they don't both use the two actual words Satan, or Devil, but they do use the meanings of those words where other translation simply use the words, so the claim remains proven,.

Revelation 12:9 http://studybible.info...
YLT(i) 9 and the great dragon was cast forth"the old serpent, who is called `Devil,' and `the Adversary,' who is leading astray the whole world"he was cast forth to the earth, and his messengers were cast forth with him.

Diaglott(i) 9 And was cast the dragon the great, the serpent the old, the one being called accuser, and the adversary, the one deceiving the inhabitable whole, was cast into the earth, and the messengers of him with him were cast.

Your stupidity is shown in your contently denying what it is so easy for others to check out, lol.

You think you are so clever and continually prove the opposite, lol. Keep it up, remind us every day how dumb you are, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 4:31:43 AM
At 5/14/2015 3:18:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:
MCB will only come out with the nasty JW craziness!

As usual I will only come out with the truth, even if you do wrongly regard it as craziness.
The JWs don't own it any more than I do, it is Jehovah's word, he owns it.

Criticise the message and you criticise the one it comes from, not the messengers.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 4:32:18 AM
At 5/13/2015 9:03:39 PM, Pase66 wrote:

You should have had my answer directly by now.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 5:23:30 AM
At 5/14/2015 4:29:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

And I responded by doing just that from the YLT and the ED, lol, but you conveniently forget your many defeats.

Can't forget my defeats because there are none to have to remember!

True they don't both use the two actual words Satan, or Devil, but they do use the meanings of those words where other translation simply use the words, so the claim remains proven,.

Except you failed to show that the Hebrew Term Satan means/is the name or identity of a naughty Supernatural angel spirit-being! LMAO@MCB!

You have also failed to show that the ADVERSARIES referred to were ever a naughty Supernatural angel-spirit being!

God is called Satan, Peter is called Satan, Judas was called a Devil so you are saying they are actually all naughty fallen supernatural angels!

You dimwit!

YLT(i) 9 and the great dragon was cast forth"the old serpent, who is called `Devil,' and `the Adversary,' who is leading astray the whole world"he was cast forth to the earth, and his messengers were cast forth with him.

Diaglott(i) 9 And was cast the dragon the great, the serpent the old, the one being called accuser, and the adversary, the one deceiving the inhabitable whole, was cast into the earth, and the messengers of him with him were cast.

NB: . . . . the one deceiving the inhabitable . . . .

You fail yet again as I predicted!

Think about this during your next regular ' MILK break ' -

The reference is to that which deceived the entire/whole inhabitable i.e. you falsely claim that refers to a supposed disguised naughty angel dressed/disguised in the form of the Genesis Serpent!

However where you instantly fall down is that e.g. -

And Adam was not deceived, . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) KJV Story book Fatal to MCB

And " Adam was not deceived ; . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) ED Fatal to MCB

and Adam was not deceived, (1 Tim. 2:14) YLT Story book fatal to MCB

So your comparison to Rev. 12:9 is yet another of your psychotic disasters! LOL!

Your stupidity is shown in your contently denying what it is so easy for others to check out, lol.
Hah! hah! you proven dimwit!

Your claims are spurious and easily successfully proven so by moi yet again!

You think you are so clever and continually prove the opposite, lol. Keep it up, remind us every day how dumb you are, lol.

I know I am clever and I remain entirely vindicated! Your gods are NO match for me!

You however, are once again proven to be a psychotic begger & malignant Sinner (1 John 3:6) & your Devil's agent (1 John 3:8) whose entire religious ideology is a farce!

Your Vindicated Mentor & Saviour, Moi!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 5:53:11 AM
At 5/14/2015 4:31:43 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

As usual I will only come out with the truth, even if you do wrongly regard it as craziness.

Criticise the message and you criticise the one it comes from, not the messengers.

As I have said before you wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on the bottom!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:17:11 AM
At 5/14/2015 5:53:11 AM, JJ50 wrote:

As I have said before you wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on the bottom!

And as always, you are incorrect.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:19:17 AM
At 5/14/2015 5:23:30 AM, Composer wrote:

Can't forget my defeats because there are none to have to remember!

Except you failed to show that the Hebrew Term Satan means/is the name or identity of a naughty Supernatural angel spirit-being! LMAO@MCB!

You have also failed to show that the ADVERSARIES referred to were ever a naughty Supernatural angel-spirit being!

God is called Satan, Peter is called Satan, Judas was called a Devil so you are saying they are actually all naughty fallen supernatural angels!

You dimwit!

NB: . . . . the one deceiving the inhabitable . . . .

You fail yet again as I predicted!

Think about this during your next regular ' MILK break ' -

The reference is to that which deceived the entire/whole inhabitable i.e. you falsely claim that refers to a supposed disguised naughty angel dressed/disguised in the form of the Genesis Serpent!

However where you instantly fall down is that e.g. -

And Adam was not deceived, . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) KJV Story book Fatal to MCB

And " Adam was not deceived ; . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) ED Fatal to MCB

and Adam was not deceived, (1 Tim. 2:14) YLT Story book fatal to MCB

So your comparison to Rev. 12:9 is yet another of your psychotic disasters! LOL!

Hah! hah! you proven dimwit!

Your claims are spurious and easily successfully proven so by moi yet again!

I know I am clever and I remain entirely vindicated! Your gods are NO match for me!

You however, are once again proven to be a psychotic begger & malignant Sinner (1 John 3:6) & your Devil's agent (1 John 3:8) whose entire religious ideology is a farce!

Your Vindicated Mentor & Saviour, Moi!

It must really gall you to know that to me you are nothing more than a source of "innocent merriment" to quote from the Mikado, lol.

Most of your posts are too ridiculous to grace with a reply, lol.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:34:40 AM
At 5/14/2015 6:17:11 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You cannot prove any of your nonsense has any veracity, apart from to yourself!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:40:37 AM
At 5/14/2015 6:34:40 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/14/2015 6:17:11 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You cannot prove any of your nonsense has any veracity, apart from to yourself!

I can, prove, and have proved, the truth of it to a few who haven't been too scared to look closely enough at all the evidence you, like most people, run and hide from.

But that's more down to Jehovah than to me anyway.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:43:49 AM
At 5/14/2015 4:22:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

And I have declined it, though I am more than happy to debate the topic on here.

As stated in my rejection of your challenge, I am not interested in the approval of humans since I already have the approval of Jehovah and that is all that matters to me.

Apparently Jehovah approved your banishment from "God's organization" as you are considered an albatross around the necks of other Witnesses.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:05:45 AM
At 5/14/2015 6:43:49 AM, annanicole wrote:

Apparently Jehovah approved your banishment from "God's organization" as you are considered an albatross around the necks of other Witnesses.

He allowed it. Whether or not he approved it is uncertain, but he has certainly approved my getting my anxiety problems under control. They are not completely sorted, I still suffer anxiety amongst strangers, especially in enclosed spaces, which is what is currently keeping me away from meetings.

I can survive most such circumstances OK if I retreat into my own head, but I can't do that and listen at meetings. At least I no longer find myself having to just leave my trolley in the middle of the supermarket, abandoning my shopping and running home, as I did about 10 years ago.

The counselling to improve my self esteem helped with that.

I believed at the time, and in fact still believe, that he felt I had things to learn still and this was probably the best way for me to learn them.

His current approval seems to think that I was right and I have responded reasonably.

Of course that is an important part of any disfellowshipping, the hope that the one being disfellowshipped will learn the lessons they need to learn from it, but some people are unfortunately too arrogant to accept discipline and usually get bitter and form these ridiculously dishonest anti-JW websites, because, like Adam, they blame anyone, including Jehovah, but themselves.

Some people are such moral cowards, and like the few on here who are such, it usually shows up in their bitterness.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:08:41 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:05:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

He allowed it. Whether or not he approved it is uncertain, but he has certainly approved my getting my anxiety problems under control. They are not completely sorted, I still suffer anxiety amongst strangers, especially in enclosed spaces, which is what is currently keeping me away from meetings.

Well, whatever works for you in achieving the overall goal of avoiding JW "meetings" is fine by me. Perhaps your banishment was God's way of saying, "Stay away from these speculative dimwits."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:28:49 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:08:41 AM, annanicole wrote:

Well, whatever works for you in achieving the overall goal of avoiding JW "meetings" is fine by me. Perhaps your banishment was God's way of saying, "Stay away from these speculative dimwits."

I am way past the stage where I need the meetings to support me, all I need is scripture now, and since that is what everything the JWs teach is based on I get the same results.

No he would not want me to keep away from the very group he has gathered around his son.

Just as spiritual Israel was the core for the New Society, formed in the 1st century from a faithful few out of unfaithful Judah and Samaritans, who were the remnant of the lost 10 tribes of Israel, the JW are the New Society based on the faithful remnant of Christianity which has proves just as unfaithful as Israel did and which you are very much part of.

Just as Christ's appearance on earth was a test for Jews to find the faithful few, so his turning his attention to the earth in the late 19th century was a test for Christianity, which it failed dismally, because when the Gentile Times came to an end, they sided with human Governments, not Christ's kingdom and in doing so divided their followers rather than uniting them as they should have.

Just as people have always had to accept Jehovah's arrangements to benefit from them, so it is today, and the JWs are Jehovah's arrangement whether you like it or not.

Jehovah only gives us two options, you have chosen the wrong one.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:43:19 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:28:49 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I am way past the stage where I need the meetings to support me, all I need is scripture now, and since that is what everything the JWs teach is based on I get the same results.

That's great. I do not need their meetings to support me, either. The history of the WatchTower - that little tidbit of a nuisance that you have no interest in discussing - reveals that it has many times taught things that were not based upon scripture. Yet at the very time they were teaching these false doctrines, they made the same claim.

In fact, can you inform us of any time in the last 140 years when they have NOT made the claim, "Everything we teach is based upon scripture"?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:08:14 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:43:19 AM, annanicole wrote:

That's great. I do not need their meetings to support me, either. The history of the WatchTower - that little tidbit of a nuisance that you have no interest in discussing - reveals that it has many times taught things that were not based upon scripture. Yet at the very time they were teaching these false doctrines, they made the same claim.

In fact, can you inform us of any time in the last 140 years when they have NOT made the claim, "Everything we teach is based upon scripture"?

No, they have never taught anything that wasn't based on scripture, but they have made too many assumptions about Jehovah's time-scale.

Like you they were still applying human meanings of things like "soon".

They haven't always understood scripture correctly either, though they have never been as far adrift from it as you are, by light years.

The trouble is Anna that in your current state you do need an organisation to support you, and you need the right one, the JWs. You have so little understanding of scripture. and the first thing Holy spirit does is guide you to them, or more often, them to you, just as Philip was guided to the Ethiopian Eunuch.

The difference is that the Ethiopian Eunuch had a much deeper knowledge of scripture than you have, so it was easier for Philip to give him the correct understanding.

Face it Anna, you have admitted to em in the past that you have always neglected the most important parts of scripture. The parts that Christ and the Apostles taught from, the Hebrew Scriptures.

Without a comprehensive knowledge of them you have nothing to build a solid faith on.

Don't forget that was what the Apostles' faith was built on, and was where, with holy spirit guidance, they gained the majority of their knowledge from..

Like I have said before, there is absolutely nothing in the Christian Greek Scriptures that doesn't have it's roots in the Hebrew Scriptures.

You think you don't need anyone because you are too full of your own ability, too inclined to rely on your own understanding, too unwilling to rely on Jehovah, and therein lies your biggest weakness.

I wonder how many thought they would be OK outside the Ark? Don't forget that Jesus likened these times to those.

Proverbs 3:5
ASV(i) 5 Trust in Jehovah with all thy heart, And lean not upon thine own understanding:

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart Anna, like I do, like the JWs do.

Then you will be a JW, like it or not. Jehovah responds to our trust.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 9:44:38 AM
At 5/14/2015 6:19:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
It must really gall you to know that to me you are nothing more than a source of "innocent merriment" to quote from the Mikado, lol.

So ridiculous according to your psychosis!

You are no challenge whatsoever, your god(s) / h-s/ jebus & propaganda unambiguously impotent against me and you are just a defeated adversary I took great pleasure in successfully exposing!

1 John 3:6 cf. 8 describes you perfectly!

Your Mentor, Saviour & Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 10:00:35 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:08:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
ASV(i) 5 Trust in Jehovah with all thy heart, And lean not upon thine own understanding:

There's the rub for fools like you & the Botchtower, they DON'T trust nor believe their own supposed jehovah. proof e.g. -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

So the Botchtower tells us that their jehovah said -

1. Michael The Watchtower Reprints, November 11, 1879, p. 48 ""Let all the angels of God worship him"; (that must include Michael , the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God)"

Rather than believing & trusting in their jehovah, they trust in themselves and preach the 100% opposite of what they claim their jehovah told them!

Only the psychotic would see that ' trusting in jehovah ' is preaching the opposite of what they claimed it originally said!

Proving once again MCB & Co. are jebus' rejects but agents of their Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8)

Your Vindicated Mentor, Saviour & Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

QED
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 10:20:43 AM
At 5/14/2015 10:00:35 AM, Composer wrote:

There's the rub for fools like you & the Botchtower, they DON'T trust nor believe their own supposed jehovah. proof e.g. -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

So the Botchtower tells us that their jehovah said -

1. Michael The Watchtower Reprints, November 11, 1879, p. 48 ""Let all the angels of God worship him"; (that must include Michael , the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God)"

Rather than believing & trusting in their jehovah, they trust in themselves and preach the 100% opposite of what they claim their jehovah told them!

Only the psychotic would see that ' trusting in jehovah ' is preaching the opposite of what they claimed it originally said!

Proving once again MCB & Co. are jebus' rejects but agents of their Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8)

Your Vindicated Mentor, Saviour & Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

QED

Oh they do indeed both trust and believe him, as I do.

I sometimes wonder what hallucinogenic drug you are taking because you are so far off this planet its ridiculous. You couldn't see reality with the hubble telescope, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 10:21:30 AM
At 5/14/2015 9:44:38 AM, Composer wrote:
At 5/14/2015 6:19:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

So ridiculous according to your psychosis!

You are no challenge whatsoever, your god(s) / h-s/ jebus & propaganda unambiguously impotent against me and you are just a defeated adversary I took great pleasure in successfully exposing!

1 John 3:6 cf. 8 describes you perfectly!

Your Mentor, Saviour & Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

In your dreams, lol.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 12:00:11 PM

No, they have never taught anything that wasn't based on scripture, but they have made too many assumptions about Jehovah's time-scale.

LMAO. Well, by your definition of "based upon scripture", every religious group that remotely claims to be "Christian" also "bases their teachings on scripture."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 12:18:44 PM
At 5/14/2015 12:00:11 PM, annanicole wrote:

LMAO. Well, by your definition of "based upon scripture", every religious group that remotely claims to be "Christian" also "bases their teachings on scripture."

The trouble is that they demonstrably do not, whereas the JWs demonstrably do.

I can't think of one Christian church which teaches what the Apostles taught, despite their messing about with scriptures, cherry picking scriptures and all too frequently ignoring the Hebrew Scriptures..

The difference is that the JWs base their teachings, as I do, on 100% of scripture, from Genesis to Revelation.

I have already challenged you to disprove the JW doctrine using scripture alone, knowing full well that you can't do it because you have tried before and failed dismally.

It seems you tacitly admit that also because there has been no sign of you responding to the challenge.

It's all very well making these claims, but the JWs were the only ones I found who could back them up, and even more so, back up their claims to obedience to Christ.

Most so called Christian churches are all formality and no real worship.

The JWs are all real worship with very little formality other than what is needed to keep things from getting confused.

Go on, take the challenge.

One at a time.

Scripture only
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 12:51:04 PM
At 5/14/2015 12:18:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The trouble is that they demonstrably do not, whereas the JWs demonstrably do.

I can't think of one Christian church which teaches what the Apostles taught, despite their messing about with scriptures, cherry picking scriptures and all too frequently ignoring the Hebrew Scriptures..

The difference is that the JWs base their teachings, as I do, on 100% of scripture, from Genesis to Revelation.

I have already challenged you to disprove the JW doctrine using scripture alone, knowing full well that you can't do it because you have tried before and failed dismally.

Well, it certainly looks like I have, although you contend that everyone on here - and elsewhere is simply fooled by me. And you assure yourself that God agrees with you.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 1:03:55 PM

Incidentally it isn't my definition, it is contained in scripture and therefore is the description by Jehovah and his son.
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 1:47:42 PM

I am certainly not interested in scoring points.

However, as I also stated, the evidence you have given in previous posts tells me that like most people you are simply not open to the obvious evidence of the existence of Jehovah, which surrounds us every day in his creation.

As post 303 in the "Questions for Madcornishbiker topic indicates, many of your objections appear to e somewhat hypocritical.

For instance you criticise Jehovah for preferring his friends, something which I am absolutely sure that you do yourself.

There is no reason why h should love his enemies, though he does, but it should not be surprising that they are overshadowed by his friends.

Still I have put this topic in my favourites so I wait to see what develops.

Okay then. You debate me. Challenge me to any topic, you set the rules, and I will do it. You set the playing field, and I will play. After all, you have "God" on your side. What do you have to lose?