Total Posts:137|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Moses forbidden entry.

Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:12:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.

WRONG! Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:19:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:12:00 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.

WRONG! Next?

Hahaha..............tell us about Asherah, you know yahweh's consort in the bible.
Or are you unaware of her as well?
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:39:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Because he did not follow directions.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:50:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:19:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:12:00 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.

WRONG! Next?

Hahaha..............tell us about Asherah, you know yahweh's consort in the bible.
Or are you unaware of her as well?

I smelt a stinking stench drift past
But now it's gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some poor troll's scream.

Alas it"s gone, it's seen no more
Nor heard, as it was once before
It"s gone to where I cannot see
And it's words are heard no more by me.

It's gone to where all trolls are sent
And there he'll stay till he repents
When on the topic he remains,
I'll let the poor troll out again.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:54:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:39:09 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Because he did not follow directions.

WRONG! Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
dee-em
Posts: 9,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.
Fu-Ming: "So explain to us how wasps look like wasps 100 million years later. I'll wait".
Me: What part of the theory of evolution states that a species must change? I'll wait.
Fu-Ming: *crickets*
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:03:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:50:54 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:19:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:12:00 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.

WRONG! Next?

Hahaha..............tell us about Asherah, you know yahweh's consort in the bible.
Or are you unaware of her as well?

I smelt a stinking stench drift past
But now it's gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some poor troll's scream.

Alas it"s gone, it's seen no more
Nor heard, as it was once before
It"s gone to where I cannot see
And it's words are heard no more by me.

It's gone to where all trolls are sent
And there he'll stay till he repents
When on the topic he remains,
I'll let the poor troll out again.
You are a terribly afraid little fellow aren't you?

Are you seriously admitting, as the great biblical scholar you claim to be. that you are unaware of your god's consort?
Oh how demeaning for you.
Off you go now and read the Great Catholic Book and come back with at least a little knowledge.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
anonymouswho
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:18:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

+1
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:21:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
"Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.
Provide evidence that any such thing ever happened.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
anonymouswho
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:25:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

All atheist trolls ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:28:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:03:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:50:54 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:19:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:12:00 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:17:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses is a fictional character invented by a breakaway religious faction of the Canaanites who abandoned the pantheon of Canaanite gods in favour of Yahweh and Asherah.
They invented a bogus history to put their weights up and the gullible believe it. The OT it's called.

WRONG! Next?

Hahaha..............tell us about Asherah, you know yahweh's consort in the bible.
Or are you unaware of her as well?

I smelt a stinking stench drift past
But now it's gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some poor troll's scream.

Alas it"s gone, it's seen no more
Nor heard, as it was once before
It"s gone to where I cannot see
And it's words are heard no more by me.

It's gone to where all trolls are sent
And there he'll stay till he repents
When on the topic he remains,
I'll let the poor troll out again.
You are a terribly afraid little fellow aren't you?

Are you seriously admitting, as the great biblical scholar you claim to be. that you are unaware of your god's consort?
Oh how demeaning for you.
Off you go now and read the Great Catholic Book and come back with at least a little knowledge.

All atheist trolls who refuse to stay on topic are ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:32:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:25:13 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

All atheist trolls ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?

Fear is such a wasteful emotion.
Have you ever considered growing up and disbelieving in the boogieman?
No, your too afraid for that.
I really do pity the likes of you.
Cavemen had a reason to invent gods and afterlives, they new nothing.
Oh I get it now.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
dee-em
Posts: 9,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:34:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:25:13 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

All atheist trolls ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?

Aw, c'mon Gentorev. It must have brought a brief smile to your face.
You can admit it.
Fu-Ming: "So explain to us how wasps look like wasps 100 million years later. I'll wait".
Me: What part of the theory of evolution states that a species must change? I'll wait.
Fu-Ming: *crickets*
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:37:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:34:44 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:25:13 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

All atheist trolls ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?

Aw, c'mon Gentorev. It must have brought a brief smile to your face.
You can admit it.

Ignored! Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:40:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:37:09 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:34:44 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:25:13 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 7:57:58 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

He was underage and the Promised Land would have lost its license.

All atheist trolls ignored with the contempt they deserve. Next?

Aw, c'mon Gentorev. It must have brought a brief smile to your face.
You can admit it.

Ignored! Next?

The problem is that poor old rev hasn't actually read the great catholic book and therefore doesn't understand what we are talking about.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:52:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:21:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
"Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.
Provide evidence that any such thing ever happened.

Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:54:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:52:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:21:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
"Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.
Provide evidence that any such thing ever happened.

Next?
You mean.
I CAN"T.
That's OK neither can anyone else.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 35,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:03:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.

You are so afraid of life, death, gods and devils that you can't allow yourself to live, but the most frightening thing you have ever experienced is the likes of me who is not afraid of all your boogiemen and in fact can spend his life LIVING.
We pity you.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:08:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.

I'm not convinced you know the answer.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
anonymouswho
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:11:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.

Sorry I thought you was asking a question so I was just trying to help. I'm curious to know the reason you think he wasn't permitted. Thank you friend and God bless you.
Gentorev
Posts: 5,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:16:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 9:08:04 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.

I'm not convinced you know the answer.

Atheists who are ignorant to the scripture, are not even convinced that Moses existed. So go and find someone who is interested whether you are convinced or not.

Next?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:26:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses disobeyed a direct command from God. Moses struck the rock with his staff rather than speaking to the rock, then took credit for the water gushing from the rock instead of giving it to God, and he displayed this disobedience in front of all the Israelites.

Numbers 20:8-12.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:34:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 9:16:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 9:08:04 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:57:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:22:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:16:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/15/2015 8:08:26 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Man, do you see what I mean? You asked a legitimate question and got no response except from Atheists. Let me try to help you because I think this is an awesome question.

The Law of Moses was a shadow of things to come. Although it shows us what righteousness IS, it could never allow us into the "Promised Land", because of our sin. However, Moses had a successor. There was a man that led the Israelites into the Promised Land, and this is perhaps one of the most amazing prophecies in Scripture.

"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto JOSHUA the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel." Joshua 1:1

What the Law of Moses was unable to do (not that it was a failure, but rather so that all the prophecies might be fulfilled) YESHUA the Messiah has done. He has fulfilled the Law so that we all will enter the "Promised Land". This is a simple, short answer, but isn't that awesome? God bless you my good friend.

That does not answer the question, "Why did God forbid that Moses his servant should enter the promised land ? Next.

I'm sorry friend. I hope you're able to find the answer. God bless you.

I know the answer. But it is obvious that you don't and neither do the ignorant atheist trolls who blindly attack that which they fear.

I'm not convinced you know the answer.

Atheists who are ignorant to the scripture, are not even convinced that Moses existed. So go and find someone who is interested whether you are convinced or not.

Next?

I'm not ignorant of the scripture, and I see no reason I must believe Moses existed in order to answer the question. Moses was denied entry because he disobeyed God. Granted he did it in front of the Israelites and it may have screwed up God's plans for a symbol/lesson, but that does not change the fact that Moses' disobedience disallowed him from milk and honey land. Any answer you could possibly have must be built upon Moses' disobedience, so as I said, I'm not convinced you know the answer.

I took your question as an attempt at discussion, but if you just want sanctimonious proselytizing then I will happily bow out.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 9:35:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 9:26:07 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/15/2015 6:02:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Why was Moses refused entry into the promised land?

Moses disobeyed a direct command from God. Moses struck the rock with his staff rather than speaking to the rock, then took credit for the water gushing from the rock instead of giving it to God, and he displayed this disobedience in front of all the Israelites.

Numbers 20:8-12.

That is the correct answer to everyone other than Gent.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.