Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Qur'an sanctions murder of others over words?

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 7:10:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thinking about Iran's death fatwa on Mr. Salman Rushdie for nothing but his words about Islam and a video that I recently saw of Louis Farrakhan speaking about his willingness to MURDER people for verbally attacking his faith (video in right corner, where he speaks agreeing to the murder of Malcolm X over nothing but Malcolm X's speaking critically about his organization's faith ,) I think that it is plain to see that to some Muslims this verse from the Qur'an can mean that it is OK to murder people over nothing but their words against Muslims' faith:

"The punishment of those
Who wage war against Allah
And His Messenger, and strive
With might and main
For mischief through the land
Is: EXECUTION, or crucifixion,
Or the cutting off of hands
And feet from opposite sides,
Or exile from the land:
That is their disgrace
In this world, and
A heavy punishment is theirs
In the Hereafter;"
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 7:52:31 PM
At 5/16/2015 7:10:35 PM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
Thinking about Iran's death fatwa on Mr. Salman Rushdie for nothing but his words about Islam and a video that I recently saw of Louis Farrakhan speaking about his willingness to MURDER people for verbally attacking his faith (video in right corner, where he speaks agreeing to the murder of Malcolm X over nothing but Malcolm X's speaking critically about his organization's faith ,) I think that it is plain to see that to some Muslims this verse from the Qur'an can mean that it is OK to murder people over nothing but their words against Muslims' faith:

"The punishment of those
With might and main
Or exile from the land:
That is their disgrace
In this world, and
In the Hereafter;"

Response: No verse in the Qur'an gives punishment for words.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 8:16:19 PM

Then why are the Iranians, the Nation of Islam, and others professing Islam willing to MURDER people for speaking against their faith?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 8:34:47 PM
At 5/16/2015 7:52:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:

"The punishment of those
With might and main
Or exile from the land:
That is their disgrace
In this world, and
In the Hereafter;"

Muhammadans are permitted to lie about Islamic beliefs so you can't trust them to tell the truth about all the commandments of Muhammad's to murder anyone who criticizes Muhammad and his book. That Muhammadans do kill people for mere words or pictures is because Muhammad values loyalty to Muhammad over human life.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:04:13 AM

"The punishment of those
With might and main
Or exile from the land:
That is their disgrace
In this world, and
In the Hereafter;"

- This is obviously nonsense. If you believe otherwise, debate me.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 4:36:13 AM

This isn't personal Ma'am...perhaps, if you are a Muslim woman you are supposed to be locked up in your home indefinitely for "lewdness" if like getting personal so quick (Yusuf Ali Qur'an 4:15:

"If any of your women
Are guilty of lewdness,
Take the evidence of four
(Reliable) witnesses from amongst you
Against them; and if they testify,
confine them to houses until
Death do claim them,
Or Allah ordain for them
Some (other) way.")

I wonder why didn't you just disprove the claim here or create your own debate thread for it in the debates section...at any rate, I HAVE NO PERSONAL INTEREST IN YOU, MA'AM...

To everyone else, as the facts plainly show with the Iranian "death fatwa" on Salman Rushdie for nothing but his words against Islam, the Nation of Islam and their AGREEMENT with the murder of Malcolm X for nothing but his words against their faith , and the recent Paris & Texas killings, some Muslims ARE willing to MURDER for nothing but words against their faith.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 4:42:05 AM

(EDIT - I hit wrong button before editing was finish:)

This isn't personal Ma'am...perhaps, if you are a Muslim woman you are supposed to be locked up in your home indefinitely for "lewdness" if you get personal so quick...(Yusuf Ali Qur'an 4:15:

"If any of your women
Are guilty of lewdness,
Take the evidence of four
(Reliable) witnesses from amongst you
Against them; and if they testify,
confine them to houses until
Death do claim them,
Or Allah ordain for them
Some (other) way.")

You could have a)disproved the claim here or b)created your own debate thread for it in the debates section. But if this is something personal to you with me, I HAVE NO PERSONAL INTEREST IN YOU MA'AM.

To everyone else, as the facts plainly show with the Iranian "death fatwa" on Salman Rushdie for nothing but his words against Islam, the Nation of Islam and their AGREEMENT with the murder of Malcolm X for nothing but his words against their faith, and the recent Paris & Texas killings, some Muslims ARE willing to MURDER for nothing but words against their faith.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 4:52:47 AM

OK Mr. "Yassine," I just saw that you are male, so there's no male-female influences of any sort involved here...let's debate...I accept your challenge.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 7:52:43 AM
At 5/17/2015 4:36:13 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:

This isn't personal Ma'am...perhaps,

- I am a MAN!

if you are a Muslim woman you are supposed to be locked up in your home indefinitely for "lewdness" if like getting personal so quick (Yusuf Ali Qur'an 4:15:

- & of course this is also nonsense, so how about you debate me on that too.

I wonder why didn't you just disprove the claim here or create your own debate thread for it in the debates section...at any rate, I HAVE NO PERSONAL INTEREST IN YOU, MA'AM...

- This is a debate website, why not take advantage of more formal settings while we can.

To everyone else, as the facts plainly show with the Iranian "death fatwa" on Salman Rushdie for nothing but his words against Islam, the Nation of Islam and their AGREEMENT with the murder of Malcolm X for nothing but his words against their faith , and the recent Paris & Texas killings, some Muslims ARE willing to MURDER for nothing but words against their faith.

- Maybe you should hold on to this argument for the upcoming debate (http://www.debate.org...).
Current Debates:

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:00:55 AM
- I am a MAN!

- & of course this is also nonsense, so how about you debate me on that too.

- This is a debate website, why not take advantage of more formal settings while we can.

- Maybe you should hold on to this argument for the upcoming debate (http://www.debate.org...).

I'll debate you on anything that you like Sir...your words sounded like something else to me when I thought that you were a woman because of your name...but anyway debate on...Write up your challenge about Qur'an 4:15 and we can debate.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:20:25 AM
At 5/17/2015 8:00:55 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:

I'll debate you on anything that you like Sir...

- I am ready to debate any topic Islam related, ANYTHING.

your words sounded like something else to me when I thought that you were a woman because of your name.

- This did happen to me before. :)

but anyway debate on...Write up your challenge about Qur'an 4:15 and we can debate.

- If you want to debate ANYTHING Islam related, send me a challenge, or post it in here, if I disagree with it, I'll debate you.
Current Debates:

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:30:50 AM

- If you want to debate ANYTHING Islam related, send me a challenge, or post it in here, if I disagree with it, I'll debate you.

No you challenged me to a debate on Qur'an 4:15; you write up the debate and I will accept your challenge...why haven't you replied to my challenge at http://www.debate.org... yet LOL?
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:35:44 AM
At 5/17/2015 8:30:50 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:

No you challenged me to a debate on Qur'an 4:15; you write up the debate and I will accept your challenge...

- Sure, what is the resolution then?

why haven't you replied to my challenge at http://www.debate.org... yet LOL?

- I accepted the challenge, there is a 72 hours window to post my round.
Current Debates:

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:43:13 AM
- Sure, what is the resolution then?

- I accepted the challenge, there is a 72 hours window to post my round.

Write up whatever you challenged me to debate about (the alleged "nonsense" of my words about Qur'an 4:15 (LOL)) and I will debate you on it (LOL.)
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:53:41 AM
At 5/17/2015 8:43:13 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:

Write up whatever you challenged me to debate about (the alleged "nonsense" of my words about Qur'an 4:15 (LOL)) and I will debate you on it (LOL.)

- Sure, then tell me what is your position on 4:15, so that I'd know how to formulate the resolution. You understand this will be a debate, the resolution is essential. Here is a suggestion:
> Women in Islam are supposed to be locked up for lewdness.

=> If you have other propositions, provide them.
Current Debates: