Jump to topic:

Aren't [these] words...a TERRORISTIC THREAT

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 1:30:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
(Full Title: Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT?)

In this video, Muslim preacher Louis Farrakhan says that "yesterday, today, and tomorrow" he is willing to kill in some cases over someone speaking against his faith...isn't that actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT?:
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:30:37 PM
...actually I misquoted him...his exact words were:

"I loved Elijah Muhammad enough that if you attacked him, I would kill you. Yesterday, TODAY, and TOMORROW."

Isn't that a terroristic threat?...
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:34:57 PM
New thoughts on this anyone?

Something else interesting to me is how he see's the Iranian death decree on Salman Rushdie for nothing but words against Muhammad as something GLORIOUS...

Interesting...
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 5:27:22 PM
At 5/19/2015 5:30:37 PM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
...actually I misquoted him...his exact words were:

"I loved Elijah Muhammad enough that if you attacked him, I would kill you. Yesterday, TODAY, and TOMORROW."

Isn't that a terroristic threat?...

No.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:14:59 PM
At 5/21/2015 5:27:22 PM, Death23 wrote:

No.

Supporting evidence?

My argument: all that Malcolm X did was speak critically about Elijah Muhammad and Farrakhan says that he was, IS, and WILL BE willing to KILL for such...

Plainly that is a religious/terrorist threat, indirectly if not directly.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:26:27 PM
At 5/22/2015 1:14:59 PM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
At 5/21/2015 5:27:22 PM, Death23 wrote:

No.

Supporting evidence?

My argument: all that Malcolm X did was speak critically about Elijah Muhammad and Farrakhan says that he was, IS, and WILL BE willing to KILL for such...

Plainly that is a religious/terrorist threat, indirectly if not directly.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 10:51:17 AM
At 5/22/2015 1:26:27 PM, Death23 wrote:

Sounds like it fits the definition to me...his words, "yesterday, TODAY, and TOMORROW" mean that his statement can be translated, "I love Elijah Muhammad enough that if you attack him, I will kill you," said meaning of "attack" was just critically speaking against...

Clearly a terroristic threat to me.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 11:06:10 AM
At 5/23/2015 10:51:17 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
At 5/22/2015 1:26:27 PM, Death23 wrote:

Sounds like it fits the definition to me...his words, "yesterday, TODAY, and TOMORROW" mean that his statement can be translated, "I love Elijah Muhammad enough that if you attack him, I will kill you," said meaning of "attack" was just critically speaking against...

Clearly a terroristic threat to me.

Your case sucks.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 1:56:17 PM
New thoughts on this anyone?...
blackpowernbham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:35:06 PM
i guess it is a noi fanatic that comments with the lala nonsense. that is how they are. i have debated a few of them and they all just go to childish personal attacks. never no evidence. its funny because they claim their teaching to be right and exact. they worse than the people who profess the bible. at least some will try and defend their book all the noi resort to is personal attacks. just like they did Malcolm. their head be so far up Farrakhan anus that they don't realize Farrakhan vindicated Malcolm and showed that they were hypocrites. back then they claimed Malcolm was slandering Elijah Muhammad when Malcolm said he fathered children out of wedlock. Malcolm was called a liar. nowadays they say the women was his wives. so Malcolm was right back then and they was lying back then. if they was Elijah Muhammad wives why would you expel them out the group with some being actually slandered called fornicators and adulterers. Elijah could have easily said these are my wives since a Muslim is able to have more than one wife. (under certain circumstances but they never go into that). i hope i get a intelligent response but looking at there haven't been nothing to the other comments i guess not. i will leave them with this haha lala. you noi cult. lala haha
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 11:37:18 PM
At 5/24/2015 1:56:17 PM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
New thoughts on this anyone?...

No.

I terrorist threat is a statement of intending to do harm to someone.

What he said was no different then saying he would defend his Muhammad against attack.

Just like people say you attack my country, I will kill you.
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 8:45:13 AM
At 5/26/2015 11:37:18 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

No.

I terrorist threat is a statement of intending to do harm to someone.

What he said was no different then saying he would defend his Muhammad against attack.

Just like people say you attack my country, I will kill you.

Actually Mr. Farrakhan's words show that by "attack" he meant verbally assaulting his "messenger."

If he said, "...TODAY & TOMORROW" then his statement can be accurately translated, "I love Elijah Muhammad enough that if you attack him, I will kill you." That is clearly a statement of intent to do harm to anyone who "attacks" (verbally assaults) his "messenger."

No, no sane American says that if you verbally assault my country I will kill you LOL.