Jehovah is Jesus Christ, the Son of God

2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:32:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Contrary to the majority' view....

No man knew the name of the invisible Almighty God Father... even to this date... until one overcometh the end.....

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Note: Any objection, please support your religious view with Scriptures and Biblical Analogies.
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:50:25 PM
Here's what Jesus told the Jewish Scribes/Biblical Scholars who were trying to kill him...

" If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: YET YE HAVE NOT KNOWN HIM; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am..... Jesus - John 8:54-58 ...

Do you believe that.... Jesus just told the Jewish Scribes (Biblical Scholars) that they have not known the Almighty God Father???

If Jesus, the Son, was the great I AM of old... then, who was God, the Father?

And your answer is......
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 4:45:44 PM
Who was David's Lord in the Old Testament?

In the New Testament, we read the following...

Mat 22
v41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
v42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
v43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

v44 The LORD said unto my (David') Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

v45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
v46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

IF David's Lord in the Old Testament was Jehovah.... who was the LORD who commanded Jehovah to " Sit thou on his right hand, till he makes his enemies in his footstool?

And our JWs answer................. NO ??? I thought so... lol

Conclusion: Jehovah is the Christ, the Son of the invisible God Almighty Father.... of whom no man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time.
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:24:51 AM
No one knows the name of the invisible Almighty God Father... Those who tell you otherwise after been informed of the the truth... are willingly ignorant.

Read and Learn:

Rev. 3:12 HIM THAT OVERCOMETH will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: AND I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev, 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; AND HE HAD A NAME WRITTEN, THAT NO MAN KNEW, BUT HIMSELF.

Eph 3:14-15 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named....
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:37:40 AM
Sorry to interrupt. It says in your profile you are Asian. Have you had any problems raising money on Gofundme.com? One of our members is trying to raise charitable donations for Asian migrants on Gofundme.com without any success. We believe it might be because it is not an Asian friendly site.
You also says you are a Christian. So why are you using the word Jehovah when most Christians consider the Jehovah's a cult?
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:00:02 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:32:20 PM, 2Pillars wrote:

No man knew the name of the invisible Almighty God Father... even to this date... until one overcometh the end.....

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Note: Any objection, please support your religious view with Scriptures and Biblical Analogies.

Read the next verse down, v13.

Revelation 19: 13 And hee was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called, The Word of God.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:00:29 PM

Also, Jesus is not God and God is not Jesus.
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:03:59 PM
At 5/22/2015 11:37:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Sorry to interrupt. It says in your profile you are Asian. Have you had any problems raising money on Gofundme.com? One of our members is trying to raise charitable donations for Asian migrants on Gofundme.com without any success. We believe it might be because it is not an Asian friendly site.
You also says you are a Christian. So why are you using the word Jehovah when most Christians consider the Jehovah's a cult?

I don't know what you are trying to insinuate with regards to "Gofundme.com". IOW, I don't know what you are talking about....

For your further education... Asia is a continent compose of many countries... NOT all Asian people are the same.

And IF you try to understand what you are reading... then... you should notice that my posts are generally contrary to the JWs doctrinal faith and to the majority Christian belief.....

Now, if you also disagree to my posts ... you are welcome to stand up and defend your religious doctrinal position as well
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:12:10 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:00:29 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

It's easy to disagree.... but.... what is the Biblical basis of your objection?

Hellooooooo)))))))))))))))))))))))))
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:21:01 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:00:02 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Revelation 19: 13 And hee was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called, The Word of God.

Jesus Christ, the Son, is the Word of God.... do you agree?

If so, what is the name of the invisible Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ..... if thou can tell?
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:49:45 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:12:10 PM, 2Pillars wrote:

It's easy to disagree.... but.... what is the Biblical basis of your objection?

Hellooooooo)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Acts 2:30

[30] Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworne with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loines, according to the flesh, hee would raise vp Christ, to sit on his throne:

"that of the fruit of his loines, according to the flesh," " So the fruit of his loins is not spiritual. It"s according to his flesh. Look at a man"s flesh, what is a man"s loins? It"s his penis, his rod, his sperm comes from his loins.

Loins: the region of the sexual organs, especially when regarded as the source of erotic or procreative power.

Acts 13:23

[23] Of this mans seed hath God, according to his promise, raised vnto Israel a Sauiour, Iesus:
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:51:52 PM
At 5/22/2015 12:21:01 PM, 2Pillars wrote:

If so, what is the name of the invisible Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ..... if thou can tell?

The name of the Father of the Israelites is the Word of God. That's the name that the Bible gives us as for HIS real name, only the Israelites that are saved will get HIS new name.
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 2:54:05 PM
At 5/22/2015 1:51:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

The name of the Father of the Israelites is the Word of God. That's the name that the Bible gives us as for HIS real name, only the Israelites that are saved will get HIS new name.

The "Word of God" is the Son of God, our Maker... the only God physically formed for us to see and witness... the God of the whole earth shall he be called... the same Lord God who made man from the dust of the ground... with his own hands, physically.... literally speaking.

Now, once again, the outstanding question is...

What is the name of the Invisible Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom ye say... He is your God?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:14:11 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:50:25 PM, 2Pillars wrote:
Here's what Jesus told the Jewish Scribes/Biblical Scholars who were trying to kill him...

" If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: YET YE HAVE NOT KNOWN HIM; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am..... Jesus - John 8:54-58 ...

Do you believe that.... Jesus just told the Jewish Scribes (Biblical Scholars) that they have not known the Almighty God Father???

If Jesus, the Son, was the great I AM of old... then, who was God, the Father?

And your answer is......

Existence is the father of existence.
All of it says "I AM that I AM" simply by existing.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:01:59 PM
The name, label or title that humans give something is totally irrelevant to what it is.
A name does not define an object. The very same object can have many different names in many different languages and still be the same object. Therefore arguing over any name is childish and futile and makes no difference to the object in question at all.
A name is merely a human symbol which is used for human communication purposes.
Whether you call a tree, Tree, Baum, Arbre, 树 , 木, עֵץ, and make different sounds to try to explain what you are referring to, makes no difference to the object in question.
Humans "words" are nothing but squiggles on a page and sounds from a voice which are used to communicate messages from one human to another.
A name, squiggle or sound is not important and does not define what we are talking about. All things would still be exactly what they are even if they were nameless and we were unable to make sounds or perform actions to express our thoughts to one another.

That which exists simply is what it is regardless of what humans call it, how they judge it or what they think and believe about it. There is no magic or power in any name.
Any power or energy is evidence of itself. It needs no name or label. All existence is evidence of itself.
Existence reproduces existence after its own kind and in its own image. That is the principle by which it works and has always worked in the eternal cycle of infinite energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:23:36 PM

"I AM that I AM"
"I EXIST"
"REALITY"
"TRUTH"
"ALL"
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:30:39 PM
If a Name is referring to a label or title it makes no difference what title or label humans give to anything.

If a Name is referring to the nature or essence or composition of something, no single name, label, word or sound can describe or define it.

In the English language...
That which has existed for all eternity is called Eternal.
That which has no beginning or end is called Infinite.
That which has no boundaries is called Boundless.
That which cannot be measured is called Immeasurable.
That which cannot be understood or explained is called Incomprehensible.

That which includes everything any human can ever imagine is called ALL or God or whatever other label, title, WORD, SOUND or ACTION you wish to apply to ALL that exists.

The following site has interesting information about the Hebrew tetragram.
>>>
http://www.abarim-publications.com...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:35:47 PM
At 5/22/2015 2:54:05 PM, 2Pillars wrote:
At 5/22/2015 1:51:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

The "Word of God" is the Son of God, our Maker... the only God physically formed for us to see and witness... the God of the whole earth shall he be called... the same Lord God who made man from the dust of the ground... with his own hands, physically.... literally speaking.

What is the name of the Invisible Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom ye say... He is your God?

The Son has exactly the same name as the Father. It is not impossible for any father and son to have exactly the same names and still be separate individuals.
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 6:01:24 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:35:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:

The Son has exactly the same name as the Father. It is not impossible for any father and son to have exactly the same names and still be separate individuals.

You are absolutely missing the point of clarification... The contention is that....

1) Some of our posters (i.e. JWs) believe that the Almighty God Father is Jehovah , the only true God.
2) Most of the Christians here believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One Divine Being... three (3) distinct Beings but not separated.
3).And some posters here also believe that the Father and Son are the same... One Being...
4) I believe that Jehovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the Invisible Almighty God Father.... who's name is NOT recorded anywhere in the Scripture.

Therefore, a clarification is needed so that there's a clear basis of discussion or objection....

Also, here's my other outstanding point of clarification below...

At 5/21/2015 4:45:44 PM, 2Pillars wrote:

Mat 22
v42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

v44 The LORD said unto my (David') Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

v46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

IF David's Lord in the Old Testament was Jehovah.... who was the LORD who commanded Jehovah to " Sit thou on his right hand, till he makes his enemies in his footstool?

Conclusion: Jehovah is the Christ, the Son of the invisible God Almighty Father.... of whom no man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 8:09:20 AM
At 5/23/2015 6:01:24 AM, 2Pillars wrote:

You are absolutely missing the point of clarification...
No not at all. You are the one missing it. I cleared it up very simply.

The contention is that....

1) Some of our posters (i.e. JWs) believe that the Almighty God Father is Jehovah , the only true God.

So what? If any God exists, what does it matter what you call it or him or her?
Anything real or true or existing is evidence of itself regardless of what you call it.
Is Mother Nature real or not?

2) Most of the Christians here believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One Divine Being... three (3) distinct Beings but not separated.
Yes they do. I know all the reasoning that goes with it but the logic and reasoning of trinity fails in the sense that the believers confine God to three things when God is infinite and has an infinite amount of manifestations. To confine something infinite and eternal to three parts is sheer foolishness especially when Revelation refers to seven spirits of God and Ephesians teaches that God is ALL and IN ALL not just three and in three. ( Eph 4:6)

3).And some posters here also believe that the Father and Son are the same... One Being...

Do you have a problem with that? Any man can be both a father and a son as well a grandson and a cousin and an uncle and a brother and a friend. A man can be many things at the same time. A man can be one with his son and be of the same flesh and blood. The son is simply a chip off the old block.
When it comes to personifying existence, Existence is the father of Existence as well as the son of Existence. Life is the father of Life as well as the son of Life.
Man/mankind is the father of Man as well as the son of Man.
God is the father of God as well as the son of God.
It is not that hard to comprehend in principle.

4) I believe that Jehovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the Invisible Almighty God Father.... who's name is NOT recorded anywhere in the Scripture.

Sure he/it is. Christ is TRUTH. TRUTH is the savior of the world. ONLY TRUTH can set people free from self deceptions and lies. Truth is invisible but also visible to those who can recognize it.
Truth is the father as well as the son of Truth because TRUTH can reproduce nothing but TRUTH. That fact makes TRUTH the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF TRUTH as it reproduces only TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH even though many call the TRUTH a lie due to it appearing that way in their perception and judgement.

Therefore, a clarification is needed so that there's a clear basis of discussion or objection....

Have I cleared it up for you yet or are you still confused?

Mat 22

Conclusion.... TRUTH is the Christ, messiah, of the world. TRUTH is the "only begotten son" of invisible TRUTH which no mortal man has seen at any time and the TRUTH has not revealed any personal name or label to anyone due to not having any specific name or label. It does not call itself anything. It simply IS what it is regardless of what humans label it.
It exists. What humans call it is irrelevant to its existence. ....A rose by any other name is what it is...

I AM that I AM.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 9:37:34 AM

TheWORDisLIFE Good to meet you..
What is God' name? his name is called, The Word of God.

God' name is "THE WORD" Rev 19:13 (above)

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

God' name is "The WORD"!
Jesus is named "The Word"!

Also verse #4 (above) In him was life,
DO YOU SEE IT? "In GOD is LIFE"!

35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life.

48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

TheWORDisLIFE God gives LIFE to the world!!!
Who is LIFE? LOOK... 48 I am the bread of life.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 9:41:42 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:01:59 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The name, label or title that humans give something is totally irrelevant to what it is.
A name does not define an object. The very same object can have many different names in many different languages and still be the same object. Therefore arguing over any name is childish and futile and makes no difference to the object in question at all.
Whether you call a tree, Tree, Baum, Arbre, 树 , 木, עֵץ, and make different sounds to try to explain what you are referring to, makes no difference to the object in question.
Humans "words" are nothing but squiggles on a page and sounds from a voice which are used to communicate messages from one human to another.
A name, squiggle or sound is not important and does not define what we are talking about. All things would still be exactly what they are even if they were nameless and we were unable to make sounds or perform actions to express our thoughts to one another.

That which exists simply is what it is regardless of what humans call it, how they judge it or what they think and believe about it. There is no magic or power in any name.
Any power or energy is evidence of itself. It needs no name or label. All existence is evidence of itself.
Existence reproduces existence after its own kind and in its own image. That is the principle by which it works and has always worked in the eternal cycle of infinite energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

Skyangel You said.. Therefore arguing over any name is childish and futile and makes no difference to the object in question at all.

I reply: You are wrong.. The NAME proves Jesus is GOD! It is not childish and futile
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 10:01:35 AM
At 5/23/2015 8:09:20 AM, Skyangel wrote:

So what? If any God exists, what does it matter what you call it or him or her?
Anything real or true or existing is evidence of itself regardless of what you call it.
Is Mother Nature real or not?

Yes they do. I know all the reasoning that goes with it but the logic and reasoning of trinity fails in the sense that the believers confine God to three things when God is infinite and has an infinite amount of manifestations. To confine something infinite and eternal to three parts is sheer foolishness especially when Revelation refers to seven spirits of God and Ephesians teaches that God is ALL and IN ALL not just three and in three. ( Eph 4:6)

Do you have a problem with that? Any man can be both a father and a son as well a grandson and a cousin and an uncle and a brother and a friend. A man can be many things at the same time. A man can be one with his son and be of the same flesh and blood. The son is simply a chip off the old block.
When it comes to personifying existence, Existence is the father of Existence as well as the son of Existence. Life is the father of Life as well as the son of Life.
Man/mankind is the father of Man as well as the son of Man.
God is the father of God as well as the son of God.
It is not that hard to comprehend in principle.

Sure he/it is. Christ is TRUTH. TRUTH is the savior of the world. ONLY TRUTH can set people free from self deceptions and lies. Truth is invisible but also visible to those who can recognize it.
Truth is the father as well as the son of Truth because TRUTH can reproduce nothing but TRUTH. That fact makes TRUTH the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF TRUTH as it reproduces only TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH even though many call the TRUTH a lie due to it appearing that way in their perception and judgement.

Have I cleared it up for you yet or are you still confused?

Mat 22

Conclusion.... TRUTH is the Christ, messiah, of the world. TRUTH is the "only begotten son" of invisible TRUTH which no mortal man has seen at any time and the TRUTH has not revealed any personal name or label to anyone due to not having any specific name or label. It does not call itself anything. It simply IS what it is regardless of what humans label it.
It exists. What humans call it is irrelevant to its existence. ....A rose by any other name is what it is...

I AM that I AM.
Skyangel nice try but you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you do!
Revelation 19:12
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Skyangel What is his name?? his name is the Word of God.

CLEARLY below "God is the WORD!!"
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

DO YOU SEE IT? "The WORD" made the earth! "THE WORD" is Life! "The WORD" IS LIGHT!
down a few verses....
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

Skyangel God became flesh and made his dwelling among us!
Again.... Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God

..................................his name is the Word of God ................................
John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Jesus is The LIGHT! (above) Thus Jesus is GOD because God is LIGHT!!!
Again.. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 10:45:30 AM

Skyangel Historical documented fact: A man named Arius rejected the "Trinity" thus he was removed from AMONG Christians! He was removed from AMONG the congregation! He was "AMONG" Christians then he was removed as a "FALSE TEACHER!"

FACT: Christians have ALWAYS taught Trinity to this very day they still believe the scriptures and still teach the TRINITY nothing has changed!!

SCRIPTURES you must reject (below)
LOOK.. 2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them"bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

DO YOU SEE IT?! Verse #1.. (above) "AMONG YOU"!

There is NO way possible for the Congregation to be among Arius! It can only work in the one direction..
Arius was AMONG the Congregation! He was REMOVED as a False teacher!
THE PROPHESY IS PROVEN TRUE..
You believe the Teaching of a FALSE TEACHER!
Skyangel You MUST reject this scripture prophesy to be a JW! The JWs reject what the CONGREGATION has always believed and taught!

Arius must be a False teacher.. he was AMONG Christians and Arius was removed as a False teacher..
Also PROVING the second verse true..
Skyangel The Congregation Arius was AMONG must be "The Way of truth!" He was REMOVED from The Way Of Truth as a HERETIC!
PROVING also the JWs MUST be a "FALSE religion" and NOT the way of truth! If the Jehovah Witness was the way of truth then Arius would not have been removed as a FALSE TEACHER!

You must reject verse #2 also! You MUST reject the Congregation Arius was AMONG you must reject the Congregation that removed him as a False teacher! You MUST Reject this "SCRIPTURE PROPHESY"!
You are NOT Christian you reject what Arius rejected the "Way Of Truth"! You are one of the many.. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute

2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Arius is a HERETIC!!
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them"bringing swift destruction on themselves.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 11:47:04 AM
At 5/23/2015 9:37:34 AM, Dogknox wrote:

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

God' name is "The WORD"!

48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

Now, what God are you talking about? Are talking about The Most High God of Israel or are you talking about Christ and the angels?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 1:06:59 PM
At 5/23/2015 11:47:04 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

God' name is "The WORD"!

Now, what God are you talking about? Are talking about The Most High God of Israel or are you talking about Christ and the angels?

TheWORDisLIFE There is ONLY one God! (1) Only ONE!
God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Jesus is the WORD... "THE WORD IS GOD"!
Matthew 28 "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Speaking for GOD.. Make his children!
TheWORDisLIFE Disciples are God' children!

Make "Disciples" immersing them in the Body of Jesus!
... make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

TheWORDisLIFE By the AUTHORITY of God make his disciples!
Speaking for... GOD The Father!
Speaking for ...GOD The Son!
Speaking for ...GOD The Holy Spirit!
In his name with all the AUTHORITY of God.... Baptize them!
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 3:28:58 PM
At 5/23/2015 1:06:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/23/2015 11:47:04 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

God' name is "The WORD"!

TheWORDisLIFE There is ONLY one God! (1) Only ONE!
God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Jesus is the WORD... "THE WORD IS GOD"!
Matthew 28 "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Speaking for GOD.. Make his children!
TheWORDisLIFE Disciples are God' children!

Make "Disciples" immersing them in the Body of Jesus!
... make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

TheWORDisLIFE By the AUTHORITY of God make his disciples!
Speaking for... GOD The Father!
Speaking for ...GOD The Son!
Speaking for ...GOD The Holy Spirit!
In his name with all the AUTHORITY of God.... Baptize them!
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Jesus is not The Most High God of Israel. Jesus is the Son of Man. You are confused as to what the virgin birth is. Christ had an earthly father, Joseph. As for Jesus have authority over all things, yes, but who gave Him that authority? The Most High God gave him that authority.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 4:41:18 PM
At 5/23/2015 9:41:42 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Skyangel You said.. Therefore arguing over any name is childish and futile and makes no difference to the object in question at all.

I reply: You are wrong.. The NAME proves Jesus is GOD! It is not childish and futile
I never said a name was childish and futile. I said ARGUING over a name is childish and futile.
A name proves nothing. There are plenty of people named Jesus Christ on this planet.
http://names.whitepages.com...
Feel free to call them whatever else you want to call them too. It will make no difference to who and what they are.
A rose by any other name... can still say "I AM THAT I AM."
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 5:06:39 PM
At 5/23/2015 4:41:18 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/23/2015 9:41:42 AM, Dogknox wrote:

I never said a name was childish and futile. I said ARGUING over a name is childish and futile.
A name proves nothing. There are plenty of people named Jesus Christ on this planet.
http://names.whitepages.com...
Feel free to call them whatever else you want to call them too. It will make no difference to who and what they are.
A rose by any other name... can still say "I AM THAT I AM."

In the real Hebrew language--I am that I am is not in that language --I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be is correct. trinity translations are filled with misleading errors.
Gods personal name was in the ot in nearly 6800 places--the tetragramoton--4 consonants--YHVH ( they did not write vowels in the written language)---wicked men removed it and replaced it with--GOD or LORD-- all capitols--YHVH=Jehovah. Jesus is not Jehovah--the Father is Jehovah.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 5:47:20 PM
At 5/23/2015 10:01:35 AM, Dogknox wrote:

I AM that I AM.
Skyangel nice try but you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you do!
Revelation 19:12
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Skyangel What is his name?? his name is the Word of God.

CLEARLY below "God is the WORD!!"
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

DO YOU SEE IT? "The WORD" made the earth! "THE WORD" is Life! "The WORD" IS LIGHT!
down a few verses....
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

Skyangel God became flesh and made his dwelling among us!
Again.... Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God

..................................his name is the Word of God ................................
John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Jesus is The LIGHT! (above) Thus Jesus is GOD because God is LIGHT!!!
Again.. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Sure Jesus is the LIGHT. I AM also the Light of the world and so are all others who believe in the REAL TRUE God of TRUTH and REALITY.
Matt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Does that make believers God/gods? YES it does.
Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I AM that I AM. Any existing thing says that simply by existing.

True believers have the same name as God. They are called by his name.
2 Chr 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

What you fail to understand is that "God" is not an individual supernatural character any more than Mankind is a single character or Family is a single character. "God" is a personification of TRUTH, REALITY, LOVE, HOPE, FAITH, SALVATION, GOODNESS, LIGHT, RIGHTEOUSNESS, etc etc. That is why God has many names and labels in the bible.

A name in the bible is not just about a label or title but is about describing a characteristic and an attribute of the object to which the name is attached. When something or someone has many titles or names, you cannot pick just one of those titles or names and claim that is the one and only name. That is sheer ignorance and foolishness regarding the use of titles, labels and names.

Asking what is the name of God is like asking what is the name of the family of mankind. Each individual has a different name and different individual character. No two are alike.

Besides that, when it comes to human words and sounds, God has one name or sound in one language and a totally different name or sound in another language. Therefore the term "The WORD" in the bible is not referring to any human written words or sounds through which we human communicate. It is referring to TRUTH/ REALITY itself.
THY WORD IS TRUTH. John17:17

Jesus did not pray sanctify them through The WORD he said sanctify them through TRUTH. The WORD = TRUTH

Therefore WORD and TRUTH are synonymous in the bible so what does it matter if you call God WORD or TRUTH ?
The bible also says God is LOVE.
It also says His name is jealous.
Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Ultimately the label or title that humans give anything is irrelevant to what it is. It still is what it is regardless of what humans call it.
It is the NATURE, ESSENCE, REPUTATION of something which is important, not the name, label or title you give to it.

Call it God or LOVE or TRUTH or the WORD or whatever you like. It makes no difference to what it is.
EXISTENCE says "I AM WHAT I AM, I WAS WHAT I WAS, I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE" simply by existing.
Personify it in any way you wish. Name it whatever you like. Ultimately God is a personification of existence itself.