Jump to topic:

CFZ The Whore of Babylon

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 12:09:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think I know what it is. History has finally revealed the answer, though I could be wrong. I ask that people critical of religion stay out of this thread. Us "religious nuts" only.

I think that it's China. They're signing all sorts of huge trade deals like crazy and their economy is surpassing ours (in fact, their total GDP has already surpassed ours, if I'm not mistaken). They will be, by many estimates, the economic superpower of the 21st century.
Thoughts?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 2:42:05 AM
Indulging in so called Biblical 'prophecies', and trying to fit them to the times in which we live is a silly and pointless exercise, imo!
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:34:53 AM
At 5/22/2015 2:42:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Indulging in so called Biblical 'prophecies', and trying to fit them to the times in which we live is a silly and pointless exercise, imo!

Seeing as how you are critical of religion, perhaps you weren't the best person for posting here.

The DDO Blog:

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:45:58 AM
At 5/22/2015 12:09:02 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I think I know what it is. History has finally revealed the answer, though I could be wrong. I ask that people critical of religion stay out of this thread. Us "religious nuts" only.

I think that it's China. They're signing all sorts of huge trade deals like crazy and their economy is surpassing ours (in fact, their total GDP has already surpassed ours, if I'm not mistaken). They will be, by many estimates, the economic superpower of the 21st century.
Thoughts?

Well, there was the story of the Chinese soldier whose Commanding Officer told him he was not allowed to wear his new iWatch. The soldier exclaimed to his CO, "But, my daughter made it for me."
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
mindbender
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:06:22 AM

Thoughts? : :

The whore is the languages that arose from the building of false gods with human hands which is where Christianity and all the other religions, governments and teachings that came into this world by the beast.

Christians always look for an excuse not to include themselves as being the symbolic feet of iron and clay in the prophecy of Daniel.

Iron represents the Roman Catholic church and Vatican. Clay represents the Protestant churches. Iron is hard to break when struck on the Rock ( symbolic for God ). Clay breaks easily when struck on the Rock and that's why there are so many denominations that came out of the Protestant reformers who rejected the Roman Catholic Church and the laws of the Vatican.

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Christianity was used by God to go out and conquer the rest of the world, which is an extension of the Roman Empire. From there, all the cities and governments of the western world appeared with it's power to enslave God's people into submission to it. God will break this power when His plans enfold to destroy this world. Read verses 44 and 45 in the above prophecy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:29:31 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:06:22 AM, mindbender wrote:

The whore is the languages that arose from the building of false gods with human hands which is where Christianity and all the other religions, governments and teachings that came into this world by the beast.

Christians always look for an excuse not to include themselves as being the symbolic feet of iron and clay in the prophecy of Daniel.

Iron represents the Roman Catholic church and Vatican. Clay represents the Protestant churches. Iron is hard to break when struck on the Rock ( symbolic for God ). Clay breaks easily when struck on the Rock and that's why there are so many denominations that came out of the Protestant reformers who rejected the Roman Catholic Church and the laws of the Vatican.

Daniel 2:
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Christianity was used by God to go out and conquer the rest of the world, which is an extension of the Roman Empire. From there, all the cities and governments of the western world appeared with it's power to enslave God's people into submission to it. God will break this power when His plans enfold to destroy this world. Read verses 44 and 45 in the above prophecy.

If Christianity was used by God to conquer the rest of the world. Then it was God's design to spread Christianity. And now that there are over2 billion Christians around the world, why would God want to destroy what He was so successful at spreading?
You really should give up preaching. Not only are your interpretations of the prophesies wrong. Your convoluted logic suggests mental illness.
mindbender
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:37:48 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:29:31 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Daniel 2:

If Christianity was used by God to conquer the rest of the world. Then it was God's design to spread Christianity. And now that there are over2 billion Christians around the world, why would God want to destroy what He was so successful at spreading?
You really should give up preaching. Not only are your interpretations of the prophesies wrong. Your convoluted logic suggests mental illness. : :

This is God's virtual program, not man's. Once the first part of His program is played out, we will be revived as different characters in the next part of His program.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:45:46 AM
At 5/22/2015 9:34:53 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Seeing as how you are critical of religion, perhaps you weren't the best person for posting here.

I have perfect right to have my say, just as you have!
mindbender
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:49:47 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:45:46 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I have perfect right to have my say, just as you have! : :

I agree with this statement of yours. Don't ever let them ban you for saying whatever is in your mind like they did with BoG.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:01:57 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:37:48 AM, mindbender wrote:

Daniel 2:

You really should give up preaching. Not only are your interpretations of the prophesies wrong. Your convoluted logic suggests mental illness. : :

This is God's virtual program, not man's. Once the first part of His program is played out, we will be revived as different characters in the next part of His program.

Man is not capable of creating a virtual universe program. Why would God create a virtual universe when He has already created the universe as we know it? And why would He create different characters when we already have 7 billion characters inhabiting the earth and with billions of other planets like earth there could be possibly billions more characters. We have all the characters we will ever need.
Virtual programs are poor substitutes for the real thing. Computer programmers create virtual programs and simulations because they cannot create the real thing. There isn't the slightest hint in any religion that suggest God was a programmer nor were they even aware of the concept of computers.
Computers are just modern devices to are designed to make human chores easier. But they cannot create life and don't possess innate intelligence.
Kylar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:28:42 AM
I tend to favor Dubai as mystery babylon and the false faith as the Roman Catholic Church
May your sails never have to be furled, and may the winds of God carry you home
mindbender
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:29:01 AM
At 5/22/2015 11:01:57 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Daniel 2:

Man is not capable of creating a virtual universe program. Why would God create a virtual universe when He has already created the universe as we know it? And why would He create different characters when we already have 7 billion characters inhabiting the earth and with billions of other planets like earth there could be possibly billions more characters. We have all the characters we will ever need.
Virtual programs are poor substitutes for the real thing. Computer programmers create virtual programs and simulations because they cannot create the real thing. There isn't the slightest hint in any religion that suggest God was a programmer nor were they even aware of the concept of computers.
Computers are just modern devices to are designed to make human chores easier. But they cannot create life and don't possess innate intelligence. : :

God's computing language is much different than man's computing language. God's images are much more real looking than the holograms that men are proud of making with their technology.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:43:50 AM
At 5/22/2015 11:29:01 AM, mindbender wrote:

Daniel 2:

Computers are just modern devices to are designed to make human chores easier. But they cannot create life and don't possess innate intelligence. : :

God's computing language is much different than man's computing language. God's images are much more real looking than the holograms that men are proud of making with their technology.

But they are still only simulations. Why would God use simulations after He created the universe? The links you used are mans science fiction theories. They are already flawed. So why would you project a flawed theory on God?
mindbender
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:54:27 AM
At 5/22/2015 11:43:50 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Daniel 2:

But they are still only simulations. Why would God use simulations after He created the universe? The links you used are mans science fiction theories. They are already flawed. So why would you project a flawed theory on God? : :

The whole universe and everything in it is a simulation created by our Father. We were born in the mind of our Father who created a program called Eternal Life. It isn't much different than the characters and life experiences that were born in the mind of a computer programmer before he created the program called the Sims.

It's the thoughts that count in this world, not the illusions that are formed for us to see. A blind man understands this world with his other senses but he can't see God's illusions that we take for granted. Try walking around this world without the ability to see any objects and start thinking that you're in a virtual world instead of something that is physically real. If you can do this, then start listening to the thoughts that others share with you and imagine all those thoughts coming from our Creator. Your world will begin to grow with all the experiences you listen to by those who speak to you.

It's best to listen in this world before you start talking because when you do all the talking, all your listening to is yourself, which can be quite boring after awhile to those who try listen to you, particularly those who have known you for quite some time. Do you have a lot of friends or do they try get away from you when you approach them?
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:57:30 AM

Thoughts?

The Whore of Babylon is America.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 7:15:04 AM
At 5/22/2015 11:54:27 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 11:43:50 AM, Harikrish wrote:

But they are still only simulations. Why would God use simulations after He created the universe? The links you used are mans science fiction theories. They are already flawed. So why would you project a flawed theory on God? : :

The whole universe and everything in it is a simulation created by our Father. We were born in the mind of our Father who created a program called Eternal Life. It isn't much different than the characters and life experiences that were born in the mind of a computer programmer before he created the program called the Sims.

You have it all backwards. The computer programmer already knew how humans functioned and built things like urban cities. and went about creating a simulations of what he saw giving the player the task of a developer and city planner in a simulated virtual program called SimCity.
God did not have a universe he could simulate. He first had to create the universe and create all the natural and physical laws that can sustain the universe.
Computer programmers can only simulate what they already know from the real universe.

It's the thoughts that count in this world, not the illusions that are formed for us to see. A blind man understands this world with his other senses but he can't see God's illusions that we take for granted. Try walking around this world without the ability to see any objects and start thinking that you're in a virtual world instead of something that is physically real. If you can do this, then start listening to the thoughts that others share with you and imagine all those thoughts coming from our Creator. Your world will begin to grow with all the experiences you listen to by those who speak to you.

Even people with vision cannot see the invisible thoughts in God's mind. Nor can they listen to thoughts. You need to improve your understanding of human cognition and functions of the brain.

What you are suggesting is people should ignore the physical world that is real and experience a virtual world that is full of illusions. That is describing the delusional world you live in where nothing is real which is a mental illness. Your mind ain't right.

It's best to listen in this world before you start talking because when you do all the talking, all your listening to is yourself, which can be quite boring after awhile to those who try listen to you, particularly those who have known you for quite some time. Do you have a lot of friends or do they try get away from you when you approach them?

You need to follow your own advice. You have made videos and wrote volumes of absolute rubbish expecting people to listen to you. You even admitted you have an obsession to only preach.
Do you listen to yourself, try reading your own nonsense.

How strong is your obsession to preach?

You wrote:"The desire God put into my heart and mind to preach is so strong that it's the only thing I want to do. I preach wherever I'm accepted until I get banned. I've been banned from many forums in the past six months and before that, I only preached in MySpace where it's almost impossible to be banned. "

Why do you preach and how deep is your obsession to preach?

You wrote:"God has removed me from my families, home, automobiles, money, etc. I only have a couple hundred dollars on hand but my only expenses are for food. I spend about $5 a day for food but it's enough to feel comfortable as I preach from early morning until night.

Do you have anything better to do with your life?

You wrote:"My life now is being homeless and preaching the only true gospel in this world. God forced me from every worldly desire I had and then changed my DNA to make sure I wouldn't go back to those desires. Without the sin of lust, a saint doesn't have any desire for sex so he becomes a eunuch. "

Are you qualified to preach the gospels?

You wrote:"I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 7:28:39 AM
At 5/22/2015 10:45:46 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I have perfect right to have my say, just as you have!

Yeah, but this thread isn't for making fun of people who believe in the Book of Revelation and the Bible. It's to discuss the possibility (from a Christian perspective) of the PRC being the "Whore of Babylon" mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 7:29:49 AM
At 5/22/2015 11:28:42 AM, Kylar wrote:
I tend to favor Dubai as mystery babylon and the false faith as the Roman Catholic Church

Dubai? That's certainly a unique interpretation. Please elaborate.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 7:32:43 AM
Interesting how this turned into a flame war involving Bornofgod's alt...

The DDO Blog:

Kylar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 8:04:56 AM
I think Dubai is the city because Revelation describes the city as the world capital. It also shows the city as being in the east and being a center of trade and tourism.
Dubai fits that bill and could in the long run become Babylon.
want me to say more?
May your sails never have to be furled, and may the winds of God carry you home