Jump to topic:

Do you know me?

iMChrist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 9:27:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
They tried to get rid of me when they killed Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Stephen, Thomas, Paul, and they certainly won't get rid of me today.

Most of you won't figure out who I am before you die but you will know me in the future.

Some of you thought I was coming in the clouds to bring you home to Heaven. You should have read the prophecies more carefully.

Revelation 14:
13: And I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord henceforth." "Blessed indeed," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 9:32:59 PM
At 5/23/2015 9:27:03 PM, iMChrist wrote:
They tried to get rid of me when they killed Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Stephen, Thomas, Paul, and they certainly won't get rid of me today.

Most of you won't figure out who I am before you die but you will know me in the future.

Some of you thought I was coming in the clouds to bring you home to Heaven. You should have read the prophecies more carefully.

Revelation 14:
13: And I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord henceforth." "Blessed indeed," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!"

Ahhhh ... the return of Saint Brad of SchizoVille!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 9:50:46 PM
At 5/23/2015 9:37:15 PM, bulproof wrote:
Too quick for me Annie.

Was purely accidental. I popped on here checking for a reply from one psychiatric case (MCB), and happened upon a post by a worse one (BOG).
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:15:15 AM
Brad, you are beginning to become extremely annoying. You have been banned multiple times. Leave, find a different site to spread your delusions on.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:19:06 AM
At 5/24/2015 8:15:15 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Brad, you are beginning to become extremely annoying. You have been banned multiple times. Leave, find a different site to spread your delusions on.

He could always try posting on http://www.religionethics.co.uk... his craziness might give many of us on that forum a giggle!
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:27:14 AM
Hi Brad.

It's very cheeky for you to come back under another handle, but it also made me grin.

You're going to get yourself into more trouble returning like this, but I can only guess that you missed us.

The Religion forum has been quieter and perhaps a bit more constructive without your interjections, but nevertheless, I missed you too. :)
iMChrist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 9:50:09 AM
At 5/24/2015 8:27:14 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Hi Brad.

It's very cheeky for you to come back under another handle, but it also made me grin.

Am I a handle or just thoughts coming out in the form of written words?

You're going to get yourself into more trouble returning like this, but I can only guess that you missed us.

I am beyond trouble my friend. Can you destroy thoughts?

The Religion forum has been quieter and perhaps a bit more constructive without your interjections, but nevertheless, I missed you too. :)

You mean a bit more constructive to the ordinary thoughts that prevail in this forum. How many times have you heard the argument of whether or not God exists?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 10:11:06 AM
At 5/24/2015 9:50:09 AM, iMChrist wrote:
Hi Brad.

You mean a bit more constructive to the ordinary thoughts that prevail in this forum. How many times have you heard the argument of whether or not God exists?

All your posts are good for is a laugh, they are so crazy!
iMChrist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 10:14:51 AM
At 5/24/2015 10:11:06 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Hi Brad.

All your posts are good for is a laugh, they are so crazy! : :

In reference to the ordinary thoughts you're accustomed to, yes, the thoughts called Christ that I share do appear crazy. That's why the crazy sounding people of this world get rejected, banned and killed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 10:27:29 AM
Hi Brad.

You can be treated for your delusions and schizophrenia.

Every time you get banned the question of God and suffering comes up. Why can't God put an end to people like you who are suffering? And then people get upset with God and go to the next best thing 'moderators'. Haven't you suffered enough ridicule?
What profits Brad Holkesvig to gain the ridicule of so many and lose the respect of all?
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 10:54:59 AM

You're the delusional guy who thinks he speaks for God and refuses to seek professional help despite desperately needing it.

That wasn't difficult.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 1:35:34 PM

You listed biblical characters who were killed or died over 2000 years ago. What is your connection to the already dead?

You are not the only nobody wandering the streets to nowhere. You have a future after you die! That must be your 15 minutes of fame being mentioned in the 'obituaries".

No one expected you would show up as an adult with your sleeping bag looking for place to stay. They were expecting a miracle baby instead.

Revelation 14: