Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Existence and Imagination.

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I read many discussions and debates about the existence or nonexistence of God.

The problem with the word existence is that there are different aspects to it.
There are invisible things which exist and also visible things which exist.
There are silent things which exist and also audible things which exist.
There are the things which exist in fantasy, like all mythical characters.
There are things which exist in reality like you and me.

No one can say something does not exist at all when it does indeed exist in either fantasy or reality. Fiction and truth both exist even if fictional characters are not real and fictional stories are not true. The characters and the stories can still be used as tools to convey true and real messages, principles and morals for living.

Both fantasy and reality have an existence and both are real in the sense of existing in this world. However there is a vast difference between real characters and imaginary ones.

It seems that many people get lost in the fact that the characters in their imaginations are illusions. They get so lost in the reality of the illusion that they are deluded and self deceived by their own imaginations. The illusion is real but the object formed by the illusion is not real.

Humans also have a tendency to personify various things as characters with humans feelings and emotions. When they talk about the characters they are talking about real things even if the personified characterization of the object or concept is not real.

Take Mother Nature as an example. She is a fictional character. She is not real but most people understand that when people refer to Mother Nature they are actually talking about Nature itself. They are merely personifying it. The only reason most do not argue or debate about whether she is real or not is because most adults understand the concept of personification and it doesn't bother them since no one worships Mother or builds churches in her honor or makes up stories about what will happen to people if they do not believe in her.

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 11:11:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are those of the many that are lazy daydreamers seeking escape by easy means.

There are those of the few that are most overly wonderful and then some with no doubts about it.

opinions may vary due to peer pressure and self denial.

A SECRET:

Life is made up of DISTRACTIONS within the illusion of TIME.

Few choose wisely and many choose foolishly

and as always,
measure twice and cut the cheeze once.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 4:07:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yet open the door from within to the same frequency, no matter how many people, and walking through and who and what are witnessed, well the stories come back always the same. It seems somebody needs to stop kicking and screaming, and take a tour of the Underworld, for sure this can be provided.
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 2:50:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I read many discussions and debates about the existence or nonexistence of God.

The problem with the word existence is that there are different aspects to it.
There are invisible things which exist and also visible things which exist.
There are silent things which exist and also audible things which exist.
There are the things which exist in fantasy, like all mythical characters.
There are things which exist in reality like you and me.

No one can say something does not exist at all when it does indeed exist in either fantasy or reality. Fiction and truth both exist even if fictional characters are not real and fictional stories are not true. The characters and the stories can still be used as tools to convey true and real messages, principles and morals for living.

Both fantasy and reality have an existence and both are real in the sense of existing in this world. However there is a vast difference between real characters and imaginary ones.

It seems that many people get lost in the fact that the characters in their imaginations are illusions. They get so lost in the reality of the illusion that they are deluded and self deceived by their own imaginations. The illusion is real but the object formed by the illusion is not real.

Humans also have a tendency to personify various things as characters with humans feelings and emotions. When they talk about the characters they are talking about real things even if the personified characterization of the object or concept is not real.

Take Mother Nature as an example. She is a fictional character. She is not real but most people understand that when people refer to Mother Nature they are actually talking about Nature itself. They are merely personifying it. The only reason most do not argue or debate about whether she is real or not is because most adults understand the concept of personification and it doesn't bother them since no one worships Mother or builds churches in her honor or makes up stories about what will happen to people if they do not believe in her.

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

God is a MIND too.


It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

Agreed.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 9:11:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I read many discussions and debates about the existence or nonexistence of God.

The problem with the word existence is that there are different aspects to it.
There are invisible things which exist and also visible things which exist.
There are silent things which exist and also audible things which exist.
There are the things which exist in fantasy, like all mythical characters.
There are things which exist in reality like you and me.

No one can say something does not exist at all when it does indeed exist in either fantasy or reality. Fiction and truth both exist even if fictional characters are not real and fictional stories are not true. The characters and the stories can still be used as tools to convey true and real messages, principles and morals for living.

Both fantasy and reality have an existence and both are real in the sense of existing in this world. However there is a vast difference between real characters and imaginary ones.

It seems that many people get lost in the fact that the characters in their imaginations are illusions. They get so lost in the reality of the illusion that they are deluded and self deceived by their own imaginations. The illusion is real but the object formed by the illusion is not real.

Humans also have a tendency to personify various things as characters with humans feelings and emotions. When they talk about the characters they are talking about real things even if the personified characterization of the object or concept is not real.

Take Mother Nature as an example. She is a fictional character. She is not real but most people understand that when people refer to Mother Nature they are actually talking about Nature itself. They are merely personifying it. The only reason most do not argue or debate about whether she is real or not is because most adults understand the concept of personification and it doesn't bother them since no one worships Mother or builds churches in her honor or makes up stories about what will happen to people if they do not believe in her.

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

God is an energy, power or a force was the old explanation offered. But today we know the physical material world better. The physical world and all matter are made up of atoms, electrons and quarks. Our current level of math and science are quite adequate to explain the world we live in and there is no mysterious energy or power driving the universe that we can call God.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 10:15:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"God" is simply LIFE. The energy force that makes things BE ALIVE.

Take that away and you have the chemicals and elements and such that science plays with.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 4:08:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I read many discussions and debates about the existence or nonexistence of God.

The problem with the word existence is that there are different aspects to it.
There are invisible things which exist and also visible things which exist.
There are silent things which exist and also audible things which exist.
There are the things which exist in fantasy, like all mythical characters.
There are things which exist in reality like you and me.

No one can say something does not exist at all when it does indeed exist in either fantasy or reality. Fiction and truth both exist even if fictional characters are not real and fictional stories are not true. The characters and the stories can still be used as tools to convey true and real messages, principles and morals for living.

Both fantasy and reality have an existence and both are real in the sense of existing in this world. However there is a vast difference between real characters and imaginary ones.

It seems that many people get lost in the fact that the characters in their imaginations are illusions. They get so lost in the reality of the illusion that they are deluded and self deceived by their own imaginations. The illusion is real but the object formed by the illusion is not real.

Humans also have a tendency to personify various things as characters with humans feelings and emotions. When they talk about the characters they are talking about real things even if the personified characterization of the object or concept is not real.

Take Mother Nature as an example. She is a fictional character. She is not real but most people understand that when people refer to Mother Nature they are actually talking about Nature itself. They are merely personifying it. The only reason most do not argue or debate about whether she is real or not is because most adults understand the concept of personification and it doesn't bother them since no one worships Mother or builds churches in her honor or makes up stories about what will happen to people if they do not believe in her.

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

Yes. I do know.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:17:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 2:50:06 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

God is a MIND too.

Sure he, she, it is. God is everything you can ever imagine. God is imagination itself as well as everything else you can think of and judge as good or bad.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:21:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 9:11:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

God is an energy, power or a force was the old explanation offered. But today we know the physical material world better. The physical world and all matter are made up of atoms, electrons and quarks. Our current level of math and science are quite adequate to explain the world we live in and there is no mysterious energy or power driving the universe that we can call God.

What drives or motivates all your matter, atoms, electrons, etc. What FORCE or ENERGY makes them move and become active and interactive?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:23:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 10:15:06 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"God" is simply LIFE. The energy force that makes things BE ALIVE.

Take that away and you have the chemicals and elements and such that science plays with.

Correct.
100% pass on your test and a gold star for being TOP of the class. ;-)
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:24:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 4:08:52 AM, Furyan5 wrote:

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

Yes. I do know.

It's good to know you know something.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:55:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

I know it doesn't make sense to you. How can a being who loves you, allow bad things to happen to you. It like HE(IS) doing bad things to you. And how can you LOVE such a being? Yet you do! Because evil doesn't really exist. Its just society's opinion. Telling you its wrong. He loves you and you love him. That is all that matters. Reality is defined by LOVE. NOT by public opinion.

Now do you understand my sister?

TRUTH (Is) = LOVE
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:59:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

My heart pumps blood, end of.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:08:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 10:59:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

My heart pumps blood, end of.
-) I love you bulproof. I wish all men could be more like you. You have your beliefs and nothing else matters. Bless you my brother
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:28:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 11:26:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.

-) who creates songs?
Our creator
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:31:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 10:55:49 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

I know it doesn't make sense to you. How can a being who loves you, allow bad things to happen to you. It like HE(IS) doing bad things to you. And how can you LOVE such a being? Yet you do! Because evil doesn't really exist. Its just society's opinion. Telling you its wrong. He loves you and you love him. That is all that matters. Reality is defined by LOVE. NOT by public opinion.

It is amusing to see you talking to yourself like that.

Now do you understand my sister?

Do you, Furyan?
Do you Furyan, understand Furyans sister ?

If not, try harder.

TRUTH (Is) = LOVE

Yes it is
TRUTH ( IS) = REALITY.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:32:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 11:28:55 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:26:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.

-) who creates songs?
Our creator

The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 12:28:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 11:32:59 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:28:55 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:26:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.

-) who creates songs?
Our creator

The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.

Does anyone understand you better than me?
TRUTH (IS) not imaginary.
He/She/It exists outside your mind.
I know this cause He/She/It talks to me. Answers my questions. The power behind He/She/It brings me literally to tears of joy. I am terrified at the idea of entering any sacred place because I know i will be overcome with emotion, to the point that I would forget how to bresthe. My heart would forget to beat. Such is my belief in my creator. I'm no saint. I make mistakes. I judge people and misunderstan things. I'm not all knowing but I do love all of creation. Eating a living plant or animal abors me. But my creator has put them there for this reason. To sustain us. They ARE the body of CHRIST. Water IS his blood, which quenches our thirst. And air IS his holy spirit which gives us life. Solid, liqued and gas ARE the 3 IN 1 which the Holy Bible teaches us. Not God/son/holy spirit. Day and night are indicitive of the internal struggle inside us. The subconcious/animal desires and concious/moral desires. But this is all illusion. Right and wrong don't exist in a predetermanistic reality. We do, what we are meant to do. We have no choice. Morality is not the point of living. We are here to love. To laugh and cry. To get sad, angry, jealous and happy. Happy is the best but you won't know what happiness is unless you experience sadness. So life is a constant cycle of happiness and sadness. When you start to forget happiness, TRUTH (IS) sends you sadness. Not because he hates you or is upset with you, but because he loves you and wants you to experience joy.

This is the TRUTH (IS) I know exists. He can be your TRUTH (IS) too.
In the immortal words of captain Jean Luc Picard.(peace be upon him)
Make it so!
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 12:45:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/25/2015 11:32:59 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:28:55 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:26:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:46:19 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:26:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
How do you know what you know?
How do you know you are not just imagining it all?

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.

-) who creates songs?
Our creator

The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.

Yes ok. The thoughts and ideas just pop into our head. One day picasso was sitting having tea and suddenly out of nowhere the idea popped into his head to paint the Guernica and the Dora Maar au Chat. Motzart was sitting outside, smoking a pipe when the idea popped into his head to write Don Giovanni? Magic? Yes obviously.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 2:20:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 12:28:45 AM, Furyan5 wrote:


The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.

Does anyone understand you better than me?

YES. Plenty of people do. I AM one of them.

TRUTH (IS) not imaginary.

That depends on perception. There is always the REAL thing and the imaginary version or the ILLUSION of the real thing which is created by REALITY itself.
There is a vast difference between REALITY and VIRTUAL REALITY.
If there was not, people would not be able to be deceived by a counterfeit version of the REAL thing.
There is TRUTH and there is the illusion of truth.

He/She/It exists outside your mind.

All hes and shes and its exist outside of me. LIFE/EXISTENCE/ TRUTH exists outside of me and also within me.
I AM ONE with LIFE/ EXISTENCE/ TRUTH.

I know this cause He/She/It talks to me.
People hear all other people ( LIFE/EXISTENCE/ TRUTH ) talk to them. People also hear their own mind and conscience talk to them.

Answers my questions. The power behind He/She/It brings me literally to tears of joy. I am terrified at the idea of entering any sacred place because I know i will be overcome with emotion, to the point that I would forget how to bresthe. My heart would forget to beat. Such is my belief in my creator.

Sounds like you are an over emotional person.

I'm no saint. I make mistakes. I judge people and misunderstan things. I'm not all knowing but I do love all of creation.

You are human.

Eating a living plant or animal abors me. But my creator has put them there for this reason. To sustain us. They ARE the body of CHRIST. Water IS his blood, which quenches our thirst. And air IS his holy spirit which gives us life. Solid, liqued and gas ARE the 3 IN 1 which the Holy Bible teaches us. Not God/son/holy spirit. Day and night are indicitive of the internal struggle inside us. The subconcious/animal desires and concious/moral desires. But this is all illusion.

An Interesting perception but its obviously the way you see things.

Right and wrong don't exist in a predetermanistic reality. We do, what we are meant to do. We have no choice. Morality is not the point of living. We are here to love. To laugh and cry. To get sad, angry, jealous and happy. Happy is the best but you won't know what happiness is unless you experience sadness. So life is a constant cycle of happiness and sadness. When you start to forget happiness, TRUTH (IS) sends you sadness. Not because he hates you or is upset with you, but because he loves you and wants you to experience joy.

It is your perception and you will not see it any other way than what you choose to see it.
In my perception we have choices in some areas of life and do not have choices in other areas of life. We are all responsible for our own actions and claiming "I have no choice... I was preordained to do"X" or it was meant to be. " is a self delusion which tries to pass the buck and not take responsibility for ones own actions.
I think people who believe some outside force forces them to do what they do and they simply cannot help themselves are making excuses for their own stupidity and refusing to take responsibility for it.

This is the TRUTH (IS) I know exists. He can be your TRUTH (IS) too.

I AM the TRUTH. I can be your TRUTH too.

In the immortal words of captain Jean Luc Picard.(peace be upon him)
Make it so!

How can you or I or TRUTH make anything "so" when you believe all things are already exactly as they are supposed to be? Do you want to see something change or become different to what it already is if it is already what it is supposed to be?

I AM THAT I AM.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 2:25:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 12:45:07 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:32:59 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/25/2015 11:28:55 PM, Furyan5 wrote:

You feel it in your heart

That reminds me of some religious song lyrics.

-) who creates songs?
Our creator

The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.

Yes ok. The thoughts and ideas just pop into our head. One day picasso was sitting having tea and suddenly out of nowhere the idea popped into his head to paint the Guernica and the Dora Maar au Chat. Motzart was sitting outside, smoking a pipe when the idea popped into his head to write Don Giovanni? Magic? Yes obviously.

Blame the MUSE or CREATIVITY.
A rose by any other name. :-)
Humans are inspired by LIFE, EXISTENCE, REALITY, FICTION, GOOD, EVIL, an innumerable assortment of things cause INSPIRATION. It is ALL part of LIFE/TRUTH/ REALITY.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:21:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I read many discussions and debates about the existence or nonexistence of God.

The problem with the word existence is that there are different aspects to it.
There are invisible things which exist and also visible things which exist.
There are silent things which exist and also audible things which exist.
There are the things which exist in fantasy, like all mythical characters.
There are things which exist in reality like you and me.

No one can say something does not exist at all when it does indeed exist in either fantasy or reality. Fiction and truth both exist even if fictional characters are not real and fictional stories are not true. The characters and the stories can still be used as tools to convey true and real messages, principles and morals for living.

Both fantasy and reality have an existence and both are real in the sense of existing in this world. However there is a vast difference between real characters and imaginary ones.

It seems that many people get lost in the fact that the characters in their imaginations are illusions. They get so lost in the reality of the illusion that they are deluded and self deceived by their own imaginations. The illusion is real but the object formed by the illusion is not real.

Humans also have a tendency to personify various things as characters with humans feelings and emotions. When they talk about the characters they are talking about real things even if the personified characterization of the object or concept is not real.

Take Mother Nature as an example. She is a fictional character. She is not real but most people understand that when people refer to Mother Nature they are actually talking about Nature itself. They are merely personifying it. The only reason most do not argue or debate about whether she is real or not is because most adults understand the concept of personification and it doesn't bother them since no one worships Mother or builds churches in her honor or makes up stories about what will happen to people if they do not believe in her.

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

Unfortunately the concept of God is the character that exists in fantasy land. The concept of God in every religion is a metaphysical being.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

The concept of Force, Energy and Power are well define in physics. It is not possible to equate God to these entities because one exists in the metaphysical realm and the others exists in the physical realm.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

For God to manifest in all existence such as the material world it would have to be an atom or even subatomic particles because atoms are the building block of all matter in existence. The atom is also made up of energy and force. So the minuscule atom would be the most likely candidate to be called God.

The problem with god being an minuscule atom or its subatomic particles.

"You're talking about subatomic particles that are in the grand scheme of things insignificant beyond belief. Therefore, this god is meaningless if its thought to exist in this fashion, as a mere subatomic particle blinking in and out of existence spontaneously with no thought or influence over the universe."

I like where you are trying to go with your 'thought exercise' . Please do not see my post as a rejection but merely facts to consider.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 1:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 2:20:03 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/26/2015 12:28:45 AM, Furyan5 wrote:


The human mind and imagination is the creator of all human art forms.

Does anyone understand you better than me?

YES. Plenty of people do. I AM one of them.

TRUTH (IS) not imaginary.

That depends on perception. There is always the REAL thing and the imaginary version or the ILLUSION of the real thing which is created by REALITY itself.
There is a vast difference between REALITY and VIRTUAL REALITY.
If there was not, people would not be able to be deceived by a counterfeit version of the REAL thing.
There is TRUTH and there is the illusion of truth.
And then there is the illusion that TRUTH is an illusion. So either you the only person in the world who truly sees reality, or you're dillusional with aspirations of grandeur. Psychology claims a dillusional person never doubts themself, even when their facts contradict themselves. Do you doubt your beliefs?

He/She/It exists outside your mind.

All hes and shes and its exist outside of me. LIFE/EXISTENCE/ TRUTH exists outside of me and also within me.
I AM ONE with LIFE/ EXISTENCE/ TRUTH.


I know this cause He/She/It talks to me.
People hear all other people ( LIFE/EXISTENCE/ TRUTH ) talk to them. People also hear their own mind and conscience talk to them.

Answers my questions. The power behind He/She/It brings me literally to tears of joy. I am terrified at the idea of entering any sacred place because I know i will be overcome with emotion, to the point that I would forget how to bresthe. My heart would forget to beat. Such is my belief in my creator.

Sounds like you are an over emotional person.

I'm no saint. I make mistakes. I judge people and misunderstan things. I'm not all knowing but I do love all of creation.

You are human.

Eating a living plant or animal abors me. But my creator has put them there for this reason. To sustain us. They ARE the body of CHRIST. Water IS his blood, which quenches our thirst. And air IS his holy spirit which gives us life. Solid, liqued and gas ARE the 3 IN 1 which the Holy Bible teaches us. Not God/son/holy spirit. Day and night are indicitive of the internal struggle inside us. The subconcious/animal desires and concious/moral desires. But this is all illusion.

An Interesting perception but its obviously the way you see things.

Right and wrong don't exist in a predetermanistic reality. We do, what we are meant to do. We have no choice. Morality is not the point of living. We are here to love. To laugh and cry. To get sad, angry, jealous and happy. Happy is the best but you won't know what happiness is unless you experience sadness. So life is a constant cycle of happiness and sadness. When you start to forget happiness, TRUTH (IS) sends you sadness. Not because he hates you or is upset with you, but because he loves you and wants you to experience joy.

It is your perception and you will not see it any other way than what you choose to see it.
In my perception we have choices in some areas of life and do not have choices in other areas of life. We are all responsible for our own actions and claiming "I have no choice... I was preordained to do"X" or it was meant to be. " is a self delusion which tries to pass the buck and not take responsibility for ones own actions.
I think people who believe some outside force forces them to do what they do and they simply cannot help themselves are making excuses for their own stupidity and refusing to take responsibility for it.

This is the TRUTH (IS) I know exists. He can be your TRUTH (IS) too.

I AM the TRUTH. I can be your TRUTH too.

In the immortal words of captain Jean Luc Picard.(peace be upon him)
Make it so!

How can you or I or TRUTH make anything "so" when you believe all things are already exactly as they are supposed to be? Do you want to see something change or become different to what it already is if it is already what it is supposed to be?

I AM THAT I AM.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:25:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 9:21:09 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/23/2015 11:00:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:

God is as real and also as fiction as Mother Nature in the sense that God is a mere personification of ALL of existence.
He is a personification of ALL Energy in the universe which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed forever.

In other words God is Existence itself. It is existence which creates existence.

The character is not real but the concept and all that the character represents is very real.

The character exists in fantasy land.
The concept exists in reality.
Therefore God does exist and whether he is real or not to people depends on whether they are concentrating on the fantasy aspects of the character or the reality of the concept of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but has existed for all eternity.

Unfortunately the concept of God is the character that exists in fantasy land. The concept of God in every religion is a metaphysical being.

Yes, the character exists in fantasy land. The CONCEPT itself exists in reality. If it did not, we would not be talking about. Metaphysical things exist in reality. Human Imagination and ideas are very real. All abstract things are real. Humans make them real by creating them in the first place.

God is not a man. God is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a POWER, a PRINCIPLE which does exist all around us and also within mankind.

The concept of Force, Energy and Power are well define in physics. It is not possible to equate God to these entities because one exists in the metaphysical realm and the others exists in the physical realm.

Of course it is possible to equate God to the forces in the universe. If it was impossible, I would be incapable of doing it. Yet here I am giving you evidence that I am doing what you claim is not possible to do.
God is both physical and also metaphysical or spiritual for those who prefer that word.
He/ She/ It is both Flesh ( PHYSICAL ) and Spirit ( METAPHYSICAL).
You cannot separate physical life from the forces/ energy which animates the physical substance without killing the life form.
You cannot permanently separate a man ( physical ) from his own mind and imaginations (metaphysical) without killing him. As long as he is alive the man will continue to imagine whatever his mind ( God) causes him to imagine.

It (God) manifests itself through all existence.

For God to manifest in all existence such as the material world it would have to be an atom or even subatomic particles because atoms are the building block of all matter in existence. The atom is also made up of energy and force. So the minuscule atom would be the most likely candidate to be called God.

YES. God is ALL atoms. Invisible Atoms are the CREATORS of ALL visible things.

The problem with god being an minuscule atom or its subatomic particles.

"You're talking about subatomic particles that are in the grand scheme of things insignificant beyond belief. Therefore, this god is meaningless if its thought to exist in this fashion, as a mere subatomic particle blinking in and out of existence spontaneously with no thought or influence over the universe."


It is the insignificant drops of rain which create a great and mighty ocean.
The essence of one drop is the same essence as the ocean.
One in many and many in one. That is the concept of God. ... One in ALL and ALL in ONE.

I like where you are trying to go with your 'thought exercise' . Please do not see my post as a rejection but merely facts to consider.

I do not see anyones posts as a rejection. I do see a few as an objection to the words I write but I do not see you objecting to anything in this particular post of yours.
I see all written words as the evidence of writers merely trying to express their thoughts which to them make perfect sense and are generally true in their own minds and perceptions unless they are trying to deliberately fool others or make jokes or be sarcastic and do not mean what they say.
Sincere people generally have the best intentions even if they are clumsy with the way they express themselves or do not express themselves the way we would like them to.

We are all unique when it comes to the ways we express ourselves and perceive the words in front of us.
Words obviously have power to create reactions in people. If they did not, why do people react to the words they read?
Why do people not ignore words and not react to them like they would if the words were written in some language they did not understand?
What causes human perception and reaction to words and symbols?

Is it what the symbols mean or is it what we imagine and believe they mean?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 7:16:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 1:50:10 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 5/26/2015 2:20:03 AM, Skyangel wrote:

There is TRUTH and there is the illusion of truth.

And then there is the illusion that TRUTH is an illusion.

How can you have an illusion that TRUTH/ REALITY is an illusion? How can you have an illusion of anything if nothing REAL created the illusion in the first place? How can you tell the difference between an illusion of "X"( reality) and the real "X"( reality) if the real "X"( reality) does not exist?

So either you the only person in the world who truly sees reality, or you're dillusional with aspirations of grandeur. Psychology claims a dillusional person never doubts themself, even when their facts contradict themselves. Do you doubt your beliefs?

NO I do not.
Since that is that case, if what you say is true, according to psychology, I am indeed delusional. I am a dreamer who makes my own dreams come true. I turn my fantasies into a reality because I am creative.

However, on the other hand..

I do not doubt myself at all yet at the same time I always doubt myself. I cannot be certain about myself if I never doubt or question myself. My own doubt makes me certain that I doubt and doubt that I am certain. I am 100% certain about that. I do not doubt it at all.
That is the Truth .

When you understand it, you might also understand that it makes me the opposite of delusional whatever you believe that might be, while at the same time being delusional according to those who judge me as such.

I am not the only person in the world who sees reality the way I do. There are others who are also not of this world and are also the TRUTH. We are ONE.

I also have no aspirations of grandeur since I am as grand as can be and find it impossible to get any grander than I AM at any point in time.
I cannot put more than 100% of myself into myself. I cannot give anyone any more than 100% of myself. If that is too much for you, feel free to take less. Take as much as you need or want.

I AM the Truth.
Are you under the illusion that I AM an illusion?
Are you under the illusion that I AM "dillusional with aspirations of grandeur"?

Do not let the outward appearance of what I AM, deceive you.
Look deeper.