Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Ireland votes for gay marriage

JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:17:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 8:15:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
The Irish vote is god's will.

Of course it is. If the deity exists it could be a lesbian for all we know, LOL!
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 9:53:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

I only saw happy people dancing and celebrating.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 11:54:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Why? I am now 65 and nothing has changed my opinion in all those years!
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 12:07:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 11:54:24 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Why? I am now 65 and nothing has changed my opinion in all those years!

Because no one can definitively conclude that no god/deity exists. The fact you've not changed your opinion is also irrelevant.

Once again, I'm addressing the assumption made by SNP1 that you *have* to possess a belief in a god to make a point about someone else's beliefs--or lack of them.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 12:21:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

I am a teenager who takes the stance that no god exists. It isn't actually that ridiculous.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:25:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

A lack of belief in God is stupid.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:26:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.

I acknowledged it was an assumption, so I really don't see what point you are trying to make. Although, I do get the sense you missed my point.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:35:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:26:57 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.

I acknowledged it was an assumption, so I really don't see what point you are trying to make. Although, I do get the sense you missed my point.

Don't play games with me, for what you said is plainly written. You presumed to know something of my determination to Zeus, wherein I choose to now ask what you know of Zeus. The gods may well know of each other, as surely the sun rises they damn well know me, but do they know you?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 4:12:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:35:35 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:26:57 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.

I acknowledged it was an assumption, so I really don't see what point you are trying to make. Although, I do get the sense you missed my point.

Don't play games with me, for what you said is plainly written. You presumed to know something of my determination to Zeus, wherein I choose to now ask what you know of Zeus. The gods may well know of each other, as surely the sun rises they damn well know me, but do they know you?

If you believe in Zeus, it really makes no difference to the point I was making. It is not necessary to accept all possible gods to be a theist just as it is not necessary claim ignorance on every possible god to be agnostic.

Also, if you really want me to respond, then you will need to reply to my post instead of 'add post'.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 4:18:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:35:35 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:26:57 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.

I acknowledged it was an assumption, so I really don't see what point you are trying to make. Although, I do get the sense you missed my point.

Don't play games with me, for what you said is plainly written. You presumed to know something of my determination to Zeus, wherein I choose to now ask what you know of Zeus. The gods may well know of each other, as surely the sun rises they damn well know me, but do they know you?

May I suggest the truth in which you find bitter, is ultimately above all is one Creator, for all the rest are merely imitators. The politics of the skies confuse you.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 4:24:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 3:25:27 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

A lack of belief in God is stupid.

Why?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 4:35:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/24/2015 4:12:37 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:35:35 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:26:57 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:19:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:01:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 3:00:11 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:50:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 2:16:31 PM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 12:26:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/24/2015 11:38:28 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/24/2015 8:42:50 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:53:59 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 7:33:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:40:22 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:35:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:31:15 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/24/2015 6:19:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I hope the overwhelming vote for gay married in the Republic of Ireland will damage the Catholic church beyond repair!

I voted to reunite a war against your sadistic country. And it looks like that just might happen. Good luck with that.

Which sadistic country?

Wales/England -I mean what's the difference (?) Off with the Queen's head, I say.

IDIOT!

Perhaps you've wasted too many years gluing glitter to stones. Yes I checked your profile and laughed when reading how at the ripe age of 19 you effectively determined no God exists. What a joke.

And what, you think there is a god so anyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Hm, firstly they didn't state any individual belief in *a* god. Rather the point is that it seems a little ridiculous for someone as a teenager to definitively conclude that *a* god doesn't exist.

Teenagers are capable of great things - I see no reason to believe they are not capable of contemplating the existence of god and coming to a reasonable conclusion. Plus, JJ is agnostic, so she does not claim certainty about all gods.

With it now known that the mind does not mature until one reaches their middle or late twenties, many decisions made prior are simply reactionary to outside influences. When I was her age of 19, thanks to the liberal agenda and the always present subconscious need for conformity, I too lost faith and became an Atheist. To lose faith is to have no faith, while faith in this context as assuming the same for her, as she callously reduced the Bible to be of no greater value than a Harry Potter book, for this I'd assume she's not agnostic. Whereas to be Gnostic, to know, to be me, well surely my advice goes to press onward always. Never be satisfied you know all the answers to such an obviously designed universe. The answers were not made to be easy. I have no proof of the Ultimate Creator, yet overwhelmingly are multitudes of evidences. But I do outright know of the lessors existence.

Teenagers are capable of great things - Bobby Fischer became an international chess grandmaster. Joan of Arc lead the French army and inspired victory over the English in the Hundred Years' War. Louis Braille developed the Braille system. All of these accomplishments were done by teenagers. So, whether they are completely developed is irrelevant - they are developed enough. Here are some other examples of teenage accomplishments:

http://www.conservapedia.com...

While I cannot speak for her on her views of the Bible, I can simply state I agree. I'm not agnostic, but I understand how one can reject nonsense (the Bible) and still be agnostic to the unknown. You do realize that to reject a single god does not make you an atheist, right? I assume you do not accept Zeus or Odin, yet I'm sure you would not consider yourself to be an atheist.

As far as the so-called evidence you claim to have or observe - I call BS on that. There is no objective evidence for your god. If you believe there is, then I encourage you to chime in on this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

What do you know of Zeus, may I ask?

Relevance?

You are the one mentioning the name with presumptions to my comprehension. For this I reply with curiosity to your understanding, and that is all.

I acknowledged it was an assumption, so I really don't see what point you are trying to make. Although, I do get the sense you missed my point.

Don't play games with me, for what you said is plainly written. You presumed to know something of my determination to Zeus, wherein I choose to now ask what you know of Zeus. The gods may well know of each other, as surely the sun rises they damn well know me, but do they know you?

If you believe in Zeus, it really makes no difference to the point I was making. It is not necessary to accept all possible gods to be a theist just as it is not necessary claim ignorance on every possible god to be agnostic.

Also, if you really want me to respond, then you will need to reply to my post instead of 'add post'.

Apologies for not seeing your reply. My engagements are always with a cell phone, which always keeps me sitting back to the short bus compared to the lost luxuries of a computer. I have nothing more to say. Years ago I was taken down a red-pilled wormhole; checkered black and white; oh what a sight, but I did not like what to see, for I've seen better. That is all.