Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God is Alive and well and inspiring prophesy

celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:33:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

I like that, you have some good insight.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Splenic_Warrior
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:40:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations."

Right. People hearing voices equals God. And yet when those voices say to do bad things, it isn't really God. Other times they are just crazy. Or, maybe all these people who claim revelation, are really just hallucinating, something we know happens.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:49:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:40:53 PM, Splenic_Warrior wrote:
"Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations."

Right. People hearing voices equals God. And yet when those voices say to do bad things, it isn't really God. Other times they are just crazy. Or, maybe all these people who claim revelation, are really just hallucinating, something we know happens.

Then ignore the people doing the bad things and the ones that are crazy. You have two forces my friend, good and evil, love and hate. Therefore you will find both of these while searching.
Splenic_Warrior
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 3:02:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Then ignore the people doing the bad things and the ones that are crazy. You have two forces my friend, good and evil, love and hate. Therefore you will find both of these while searching.

My point is that there is no way to determine that someone who claims to be having a vision is not mentally unstable. The symptoms are the same, with the exception of the popularity of the vision.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 4:14:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheist brains are spiritually disable brains so trying to talk about spiritual concepts with atheists who literally can't understand what spiritual reality is all about is a waste of time. Until atheists figure out that it is their own brains keeping them from experiencing the Spirit they will be convinced there's nothing there. It's exactly like trying to tell people who are born without cones to receive light in colors that colors exist when all they see is black and white.

Atheists don't realize their brains aren't functioning on all cylinders, that their left-brain linear thinking so dominates their consciousness they can't "feel" the Spirit as others do. And being egotists to the max, atheists all want to tell everyone that if they can't find God, God can't exist for anyone else. God keeps mentally disabled atheists in a small minority like most other handicapped people..
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 4:15:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 3:02:44 PM, Splenic_Warrior wrote:
Then ignore the people doing the bad things and the ones that are crazy. You have two forces my friend, good and evil, love and hate. Therefore you will find both of these while searching.

My point is that there is no way to determine that someone who claims to be having a vision is not mentally unstable. The symptoms are the same, with the exception of the popularity of the vision.

Wrong warrior, you need to look a little closer.
You most certainly can separate psychotic episodes from legitimate spiritual experience. Sure both spiritual experience and some forms of mental disturbance involves a form of vision or delusions in some cases, but spiritual experience does not equate to mental illness my brother.
Mental illness causes suffering whereas the spirit produces truth and understanding.
Spiritual experience is part of a spiritual lifestyle, abiding in God and receiving spiritual insight. This has nothing to do with an illness, you should be aware of that.

"A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is mental or behavioral pattern that causes either suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life. "
http://en.wikipedia.org...

I've had a few spiritual visions throughout my life and they only serve as a purpose to create insight in certain matters. None of these visions caused suffering, actually the opposite, they instill clarity and life.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 4:16:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.

I've created no such thing Atheist. And yes, no one has any business in a religious forum if they can't handle spiritual discussion lol, that should go without saying.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 6:36:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
Yes.
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
It is very hard for science to explore places that you make up. You must first provide evidence of some sort of spirit world where this elusive god is hiding.
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
Please cite to me some evidence of the existence of a spiritual world.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
For me and many others to take an idea seriously, there MUST be some form of evidence for that idea.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
I most certainly do. You made the claim that I do not believe in a deity due to some form of mental inability, and I have come to alert you that you are sorely mistaken on that matter.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 7:03:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 4:16:53 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.

I've created no such thing Atheist. And yes, no one has any business in a religious forum if they can't handle spiritual discussion lol, that should go without saying.

But, that's the problem, you have no foundation for any spiritual discussion, you have only what you make up in your imagination and what your hallucinations are showing you at any given moment, this of course is not and kind of basis we must accept, it is merely one persons delusional worldview.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 7:12:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 4:14:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheist brains are spiritually disable brains so trying to talk about spiritual concepts with atheists who literally can't understand what spiritual reality is all about is a waste of time. Until atheists figure out that it is their own brains keeping them from experiencing the Spirit they will be convinced there's nothing there. It's exactly like trying to tell people who are born without cones to receive light in colors that colors exist when all they see is black and white.

Atheists don't realize their brains aren't functioning on all cylinders, that their left-brain linear thinking so dominates their consciousness they can't "feel" the Spirit as others do. And being egotists to the max, atheists all want to tell everyone that if they can't find God, God can't exist for anyone else. God keeps mentally disabled atheists in a small minority like most other handicapped people..
If your god were to exist he would be a jerk. Why would he damn me and so many others into hell by giving us mental deficiencies?
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:04:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 7:03:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:16:53 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.

I've created no such thing Atheist. And yes, no one has any business in a religious forum if they can't handle spiritual discussion lol, that should go without saying.

But, that's the problem, you have no foundation for any spiritual discussion, you have only what you make up in your imagination and what your hallucinations are showing you at any given moment, this of course is not and kind of basis we must accept, it is merely one persons delusional worldview.

I have no foundation lol!? Okay Atheist. Lets see how many assertions you can pack into a single sentence. I counted 4 maybe 5, pathetic really.
I have no need for imagining things, that is your ignorant assumptions getting in the way again. I don't care about imagining things or making things up, that's your own confirmation bias that is displayed frequently, this is what you want to believe that is not who I am.
I do not "hallucinate at any given moment", that is not what I do lol, I've had a handful of experiences through applying a spiritual lifestyle and I've lived a spiritual lifestyle since I was a kid. I've had spiritual encounters here and there, they are simply spiritual encounters that reveal spiritual reality.
"One persons delusional worldview" lol? Are you serious....there are more people who believe in a spiritual existence then any other single thing, and that is not something you are apparently ready to face, that is reality.
You should be able to discern I'm not a delusional person, you have been shown to have poor judgment in most of our discussions.

I don't expect anyone to believe in my spiritual experiences Danne, I don't use that as a position for someone to accept God, don't conflate, but I do expect people to consider the spiritual nature of God Himself and that should be a basic understanding when engaging in a religious forum which is basically what I meant above.
When I speak about my experiences I'm just offering information for anyone who may want to know or who are interested. I'm explaining how theists relate to God and if that is outside your comfort zone then fine.
I'm offering insight into my own life and what has been shown to me because at times it is relevant. You don't have to accept what I say about what I've seen and I don't expect you to do so, I'd rather you had your own spiritual life, not mine.
Spiritual experience comes with a spiritual lifestyle, it's not weird or crazy, it just comes with the territory, sorry that is not something you can handle.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:15:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 6:36:10 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
Yes.

Then you don't understand spiritual things, and which makes it strange you would be in a religious forum.

If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
It is very hard for science to explore places that you make up. You must first provide evidence of some sort of spirit world where this elusive god is hiding.

I don't make things up and it's not elusive or hiding, it's about applying a spiritual lifestyle. Spiritual truth comes with spiritual application, just as with anything else.

That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
Please cite to me some evidence of the existence of a spiritual world.

Read below ding dong.

That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
For me and many others to take an idea seriously, there MUST be some form of evidence for that idea.

That is fine, but material things produce material evidence and spiritual things produce spiritual evidence, two different natures son, when are you going to apply spiritual things to produce spiritual evidence? What part are you gonna play in seeking God and learning spiritual things? If you keep demanding material evidence for a God who is Spirit you haven't come to even a basic understanding of religion and Christianity, so why are you here?

If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
I most certainly do. You made the claim that I do not believe in a deity due to some form of mental inability, and I have come to alert you that you are sorely mistaken on that matter.

No I didn't make that claim.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:53:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 7:04:40 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 7:03:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:16:53 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.

I've created no such thing Atheist. And yes, no one has any business in a religious forum if they can't handle spiritual discussion lol, that should go without saying.

But, that's the problem, you have no foundation for any spiritual discussion, you have only what you make up in your imagination and what your hallucinations are showing you at any given moment, this of course is not and kind of basis we must accept, it is merely one persons delusional worldview.

I have no foundation lol!? Okay Atheist. Lets see how many assertions you can pack into a single sentence. I counted 4 maybe 5, pathetic really.
I have no need for imagining things, that is your ignorant assumptions getting in the way again. I don't care about imagining things or making things up, that's your own confirmation bias that is displayed frequently, this is what you want to believe that is not who I am.
I do not "hallucinate at any given moment", that is not what I do lol, I've had a handful of experiences through applying a spiritual lifestyle and I've lived a spiritual lifestyle since I was a kid. I've had spiritual encounters here and there, they are simply spiritual encounters that reveal spiritual reality.

Clearly, you have some mental disorder causing you to hallucinate, medication should help that problem.

"One persons delusional worldview" lol? Are you serious....there are more people who believe in a spiritual existence then any other single thing, and that is not something you are apparently ready to face, that is reality.

Sorry, that is a fallacy, there are far more people in the world who don't believe as you do, that is reality.

You should be able to discern I'm not a delusional person, you have been shown to have poor judgment in most of our discussions.

You appear to be quite delusional.

I don't expect anyone to believe in my spiritual experiences Danne, I don't use that as a position for someone to accept God, don't conflate, but I do expect people to consider the spiritual nature of God Himself and that should be a basic understanding when engaging in a religious forum which is basically what I meant above.

Sorry, but your personal delusions are not a reality the people need to expect, they are just the result of a mental disorder that requires medication. Please seek professional help.

When I speak about my experiences I'm just offering information for anyone who may want to know or who are interested. I'm explaining how theists relate to God and if that is outside your comfort zone then fine.

No, you are merely offering your hallucinations and delusions.

I'm offering insight into my own life and what has been shown to me because at times it is relevant. You don't have to accept what I say about what I've seen and I don't expect you to do so, I'd rather you had your own spiritual life, not mine.

There is no such thing as a spiritual life, it is all just made up nonsense in your head.

Spiritual experience comes with a spiritual lifestyle, it's not weird or crazy, it just comes with the territory, sorry that is not something you can handle.

Sorry, your lifestyle is a delusion made up in your head, seek professional help and get the necessary medication you need.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:59:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 7:15:04 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 6:36:10 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
Yes.

Then you don't understand spiritual things, and which makes it strange you would be in a religious forum.

There are no spiritual things to understand, you are just making the up.

If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
It is very hard for science to explore places that you make up. You must first provide evidence of some sort of spirit world where this elusive god is hiding.

I don't make things up and it's not elusive or hiding, it's about applying a spiritual lifestyle. Spiritual truth comes with spiritual application, just as with anything else.

Your delusions are not anyone's reality.

That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
Please cite to me some evidence of the existence of a spiritual world.

Read below ding dong.

Are you a door bell?

That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
For me and many others to take an idea seriously, there MUST be some form of evidence for that idea.

That is fine, but material things produce material evidence and spiritual things produce spiritual evidence, two different natures son, when are you going to apply spiritual things to produce spiritual evidence?

You can't apply something that doesn't exist outside of your head.

What part are you gonna play in seeking God and learning spiritual things?

There's nothing to learn, you have already stated that in another thread where you were supposed to explain spirituality and you failed miserably.

If you keep demanding material evidence for a God who is Spirit you haven't come to even a basic understanding of religion and Christianity, so why are you here?

We are here to understand, but you are not. You are here to spread your insanity about spirituality, which does not exist because it's all fabrication in your head.

If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
I most certainly do. You made the claim that I do not believe in a deity due to some form of mental inability, and I have come to alert you that you are sorely mistaken on that matter.

No I didn't make that claim.

Your claim is one of spirituality and you've had the opportunity to explain it but have failed to do so and have only shown your claim is merely the result of a mental disorder that requires medication.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:04:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

You have no verifiable proof of that!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:39:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 4:14:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheist brains are spiritually disable brains so trying to talk about spiritual concepts with atheists who literally can't understand what spiritual reality is all about is a waste of time. Until atheists figure out that it is their own brains keeping them from experiencing the Spirit they will be convinced there's nothing there. It's exactly like trying to tell people who are born without cones to receive light in colors that colors exist when all they see is black and white.

Atheists don't realize their brains aren't functioning on all cylinders, that their left-brain linear thinking so dominates their consciousness they can't "feel" the Spirit as others do. And being egotists to the max, atheists all want to tell everyone that if they can't find God, God can't exist for anyone else. God keeps mentally disabled atheists in a small minority like most other handicapped people..

We have studies done of religious fundamentalists and when compared to atheists . It was determined atheists make up less that 1% of the convicts found in our prison system. The religious nuts make up 80% of the prison population.

The religious forum can be improved if members show how religion influences modern societies in a positive or negative way. Attacking personal beliefs and faiths is counter intuitive. People will defend or rationalize their beliefs because it is core to their being and existence.
Denying contradictions in the Bible is one such example. Explanations and pastoral commentaries are offered that would make any mental contortionist blush. But they are sincere attempts to intellectualize by offering context for their messianic claims. Many of the delusional aspirations of ordinary people mentioned in the bible who came from trades like carpenters and fishermen. For rational people to believe biblical characters were all puppets of God is to deny accountability for perpetrating such interpretation which by modern standards are viewed dubiously by neuroscientists.

Kathleen Taylor, who describes herself as a "science writer affiliated to the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics," made the suggestion during a presentation on brain research at the Hay Literary Festival in Wales on Wednesday.

In response to a question about the future of neuroscience, Taylor said that "One of the surprises may be to see people with certain beliefs as people who can be treated," The Times of London notes.

"Someone who has for example become radicalised to a cult ideology -- we might stop seeing that as a personal choice that they have chosen as a result of pure free will and may start treating it as some kind of mental disturbance," Taylor said. "In many ways it could be a very positive thing because there are no doubt beliefs in our society that do a heck of a lot of damage."

What if we produce studies of convicts in prison ranked by their religious affiliations to show the corrupting influences of religion that contributes to deviant behaviour. We have such a study. The study reveals that non-Christians and atheists rank low in the prison population. Catholics and Protestants make up a whopping 75% of convicts incarcerated. The study corroborates the notion that when accountability for ones actions are mitigated by religious beliefs such as justification by faith, it leads to moral decadence and criminality.

So rather than debating the validity of the scriptures and the legitimacy of the authors who biblical historical scholars have rejected as improbable and fictitious. The fact remains Christians read the Bible through coloured lenses and avoid literal or textual criticism when contradictions arise. And what they read is what they believe shapes their beliefs, values and conduct. It is the end results that can be measured objectively. Even though neuroscientists are discovering there are behavioural patterns that are closely associated with brain scans that confirm a correlation and that someday religious fundamentalism can be treated as a curable mental illness.
Here is a study that shows some interesting correlations between Christianity and deviant behaviour in our prison population.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does have statistics on religious
affiliations of inmates. The following are total number of
inmates per religion category:

Response Number %
---------------------------- --------
Catholic 29267 39.164%
Protestant 26162 35.008%
Muslim 5435 7.273%
American Indian 2408 3.222%
Nation 1734 2.320%
Rasta 1485 1.987%
Jewish 1325 1.773%
Church of Christ 1303 1.744%
Pentecostal 1093 1.463%
Moorish 1066 1.426%
Buddhist 882 1.180%
Jehovah Witness 665 0.890%
Adventist 621 0.831%
Orthodox 375 0.502%
Mormon 298 0.399%
Scientology 190 0.254%
Atheist 156 0.209%
Hindu 119 0.159%
Santeria 117 0.157%
Sikh 14 0.019%
Bahai 9 0.012%
Krishna 7 0.009%
---------------------------- --------
Total Known Responses 74731 100.001% (rounding to 3 digits does this)

http://www.holysmoke.org...
Usagi
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:55:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness.

"In the context of human evolution, human vestigiality involves those traits (such as organs or behaviors) occurring in humans that have lost all or most of their original function through evolution."
http://en.wikipedia.org...

So you're saying we're adapting to be more suitable to our environment (reality)? Why, thank you. Don't worry though, I'm sure we can find a good use for that part of your brain even if its current function becomes irrelevant. Maybe it could be re-purposed to help with creativity?
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 1:01:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

God is not dead. Of those that have ever been posited, none have ever been alive.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

This is not proof of god's existence. This is proof of the delusional beliefs of the individuals claiming to speak on behalf of any deity.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 2:29:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You understand that your constant assertion that such a spiritual world exists is not evidence of such a spiritual world's existence. Even if literally every person on Earth were to believe in the exact same type of spirituality as you, that would not be evidence of such a world. The burden of proof lies upon you to prove the existence of such a spiritual world, in return, I will keep an open mind to any evidence you can provide.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 2:38:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 7:15:04 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 6:36:10 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
Yes.

Then you don't understand spiritual things, and which makes it strange you would be in a religious forum.

It is not all that strange, considering the effect on politics that religion has on societies throughout the world. It is in my best interest to know what others believe. That's why I am here in the religious forum.
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
It is very hard for science to explore places that you make up. You must first provide evidence of some sort of spirit world where this elusive god is hiding.

I don't make things up and it's not elusive or hiding, it's about applying a spiritual lifestyle. Spiritual truth comes with spiritual application, just as with anything else.

You have failed to provide evidence of such a spiritual world, so I will not view your claims of how to reach this world as legitimate.
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
Please cite to me some evidence of the existence of a spiritual world.

Read below ding dong.

I will.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
For me and many others to take an idea seriously, there MUST be some form of evidence for that idea.

That is fine, but material things produce material evidence and spiritual things produce spiritual evidence, two different natures son, when are you going to apply spiritual things to produce spiritual evidence? What part are you gonna play in seeking God and learning spiritual things? If you keep demanding material evidence for a God who is Spirit you haven't come to even a basic understanding of religion and Christianity, so why are you here?

You must demonstrate the existence of such a spiritual world before you can assert that your god lives there. What you are doing is equivalent to me saying "I have a pink unicorn with infinite power who lives in another dimension", and when you ask for evidence I reply with "You must go into the other dimension to find the unicorn, until then, you aren't even allowed to discuss him". As much as you try to assert that some other world exists, you MUST provide evidence to back up your claim, or no one will take you seriously.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
I most certainly do. You made the claim that I do not believe in a deity due to some form of mental inability, and I have come to alert you that you are sorely mistaken on that matter.

No I didn't make that claim.
You did make that claim. In your original post, you said " Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness.". Since you have made the claim that I do not believe in a god because of a mental ability, the least you can do is own up to that claim.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 2:50:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 7:04:40 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 7:03:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:16:53 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 3:03:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.

Truly amazing, you prattle on and on about the fantasy world you've created in your head using it for an argument about evidence for God as if science would care about someones hallucinations and delusions. And to add insult to injury, telling others they have no business in a religion forum if they can't accept your insanity.

I've created no such thing Atheist. And yes, no one has any business in a religious forum if they can't handle spiritual discussion lol, that should go without saying.

But, that's the problem, you have no foundation for any spiritual discussion, you have only what you make up in your imagination and what your hallucinations are showing you at any given moment, this of course is not and kind of basis we must accept, it is merely one persons delusional worldview.

I have no foundation lol!? Okay Atheist. Lets see how many assertions you can pack into a single sentence. I counted 4 maybe 5, pathetic really.
Personal attacks do nothing to further an argument. All you are doing is taking legitimacy away from your point before you even make it.
I have no need for imagining things, that is your ignorant assumptions getting in the way again. I don't care about imagining things or making things up, that's your own confirmation bias that is displayed frequently, this is what you want to believe that is not who I am.
You are imagining things, as well as thinking illogically on this topic. You are asserting, without any evidence, that an infinitely powerful deity exists and is inspiring revelation. For such a large claim, a massive amount of proof is required to back it up. You have yet to have provided such proof.
I do not "hallucinate at any given moment", that is not what I do lol, I've had a handful of experiences through applying a spiritual lifestyle and I've lived a spiritual lifestyle since I was a kid. I've had spiritual encounters here and there, they are simply spiritual encounters that reveal spiritual reality.
Please provide evidence of the existence of such a spiritual world, as well as evidence that you have had personal experiences with it. Until you do this, we are at an impasse.
"One persons delusional worldview" lol? Are you serious....there are more people who believe in a spiritual existence then any other single thing, and that is not something you are apparently ready to face, that is reality.
The fact that a lot of people believe something is not evidence of that thing. Long ago, most believed that the sun orbited the Earth. Their belief in this idea did not turn it into a fact, in the same way that a lot of people's beliefs in deities is not proof the aforementioned deities.
You should be able to discern I'm not a delusional person, you have been shown to have poor judgment in most of our discussions.

The fact that this individual may have made poor arguments in the past is not evidence of poor argumentation in the current discussion.
I don't expect anyone to believe in my spiritual experiences Danne, I don't use that as a position for someone to accept God, don't conflate, but I do expect people to consider the spiritual nature of God Himself and that should be a basic understanding when engaging in a religious forum which is basically what I meant above.
I see what you mean, and respect how you do not use personal experience as evidence. But the fact that an individual does not believe in any spiritual world should not exclude them from discussion regarding such matters.
When I speak about my experiences I'm just offering information for anyone who may want to know or who are interested. I'm explaining how theists relate to God and if that is outside your comfort zone then fine.
It is not outside of anyone's comfort zone, it is simply that you are making a rather lofty claim without any evidence.
I'm offering insight into my own life and what has been shown to me because at times it is relevant. You don't have to accept what I say about what I've seen and I don't expect you to do so, I'd rather you had your own spiritual life, not mine.
Spiritual experience comes with a spiritual lifestyle, it's not weird or crazy, it just comes with the territory, sorry that is not something you can handle.
It is not that it is something that atheists cannot handle, it is that there is no evidence of such a world, so making any claims of such a world's existence is illogical.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Pase66
Posts: 775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 2:55:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

I take it that this is a response to my forum post "God is dead". First off, I don't think you understand the context and meaning behind that quote. Second, there is no empirical proof of god's existence. The "proof" your detailing is not proof, but an unjustifiable claim, the claim being that God gives humans spiritual instructions.
Check out these Current Debates
It Cannot be Shown that The Qur'an is Revelation from God
http://www.debate.org...
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:02:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 2:38:11 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:15:04 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 6:36:10 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?
Yes.

Then you don't understand spiritual things, and which makes it strange you would be in a religious forum.

It is not all that strange, considering the effect on politics that religion has on societies throughout the world. It is in my best interest to know what others believe. That's why I am here in the religious forum.
If so how would you expect the scientific method to produce evidence of a God who is Spirit?
It is very hard for science to explore places that you make up. You must first provide evidence of some sort of spirit world where this elusive god is hiding.

I don't make things up and it's not elusive or hiding, it's about applying a spiritual lifestyle. Spiritual truth comes with spiritual application, just as with anything else.

You have failed to provide evidence of such a spiritual world, so I will not view your claims of how to reach this world as legitimate.
That's not what science does my friend, it is the study of the natural world not the spiritual.
Please cite to me some evidence of the existence of a spiritual world.

Read below ding dong.

I will.
That's why no Theist can produce that sort of evidence. Rather we offer awareness of the spiritual things we discover.
For me and many others to take an idea seriously, there MUST be some form of evidence for that idea.

That is fine, but material things produce material evidence and spiritual things produce spiritual evidence, two different natures son, when are you going to apply spiritual things to produce spiritual evidence? What part are you gonna play in seeking God and learning spiritual things? If you keep demanding material evidence for a God who is Spirit you haven't come to even a basic understanding of religion and Christianity, so why are you here?

You must demonstrate the existence of such a spiritual world before you can assert that your god lives there. What you are doing is equivalent to me saying "I have a pink unicorn with infinite power who lives in another dimension", and when you ask for evidence I reply with "You must go into the other dimension to find the unicorn, until then, you aren't even allowed to discuss him". As much as you try to assert that some other world exists, you MUST provide evidence to back up your claim, or no one will take you seriously.
If you don't want to accept the basis of this you have no business in a religion forum.
I most certainly do. You made the claim that I do not believe in a deity due to some form of mental inability, and I have come to alert you that you are sorely mistaken on that matter.

No I didn't make that claim.
You did make that claim. In your original post, you said " Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness.". Since you have made the claim that I do not believe in a god because of a mental ability, the least you can do is own up to that claim.
I have looked at the stream and would like to apoligize. I did not realize that it was celestialtorahteacher who said it. I am sorry for misrepresenting your viewpoint.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:47:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead

How can something that has never existed die?
Wrong again bio, but you always are.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:54:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 2:48:18 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:34:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 2:19:43 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists always think God is dead because God is dead to them, their brain's ability to process spiritual phenomena being disabled by too much left-brain linear thinking dominating atheist consciousness. But God never stops and since 1989 has put into spiritual motion two Great Visions that bear the Spirit of Christ with them and have already affected hundreds of believers, and not only Christian too.

Proof of God comes from human beings carrying out spiritual instructions given by God in spiritual epiphanies, visions and revelations. And this is happening again in our times, new Jewish Christian revelation showing God is with us even unto the end of the Age (of Pisces) and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It is not a mental deficiency that causes my lack of belief in a god, it is the lack of evidence. If you want to convince anyone, please provide some evidence for the existence of a god.

By evidence you mean "scientific" evidence?

Evidence = Evidence
Don't confuse yourself anymore than you already are.
Joe asked for evidence as have many others and none of the godbotherers has ever produced any
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:55:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 4:14:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheist brains are spiritually disable brains so trying to talk about spiritual concepts with atheists who literally can't understand what spiritual reality is all about is a waste of time. Until atheists figure out that it is their own brains keeping them from experiencing the Spirit they will be convinced there's nothing there. It's exactly like trying to tell people who are born without cones to receive light in colors that colors exist when all they see is black and white.

Atheists don't realize their brains aren't functioning on all cylinders, that their left-brain linear thinking so dominates their consciousness they can't "feel" the Spirit as others do.

Scientific sources?

And being egotists to the max, atheists all want to tell everyone that if they can't find God, God can't exist for anyone else. God keeps mentally disabled atheists in a small minority like most other handicapped people..


You have atrocious arguments since they are racked with ad hominems, lack evidence, and include generalizations. You generalize all atheists, claim they have a mental disability, and say that we can not "'feel' the Spirit." You have yet to provide objective evidence that spirits exist, yet you want people to accept your claims. If they don't, you label them mentally disabled.

Based on your logic, people can go around claiming that they had an experience with an invisible dragon that contacts people mentally; then those people can brand anyone who thinks different mentally disabled.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."