Jump to topic:

Atheism vs. Reality

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 3:20:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I read through the thread by the same title as this and noticed that if that thread was a tree,

the talk and such was like most all talk,

it was about the leaves, some bark talk and branches and such.

BUT as with most so called REALITY in this world...

The only talk of the ROOT of the tree/matter is NOT addressed within REALITY, Truth, Facts and such. It's that always popular superstitious FORCE that enslaves the MA$$E$ and makes the many just lost and blind pretending that they are following someone or something that is NOT within REALITY.

I AM not of your popular superstitious based world as I don't "do" make believe and pretend reality along with the many as I understand what the scriptures and so called science have to put forth within real reality WHEN you leave out the superstitious dark ages type ?thinking?...

There are NO known labels or descriptions for properly describing a person such as myself as I have searched.

The closest I can find is that I would be described as a human anomaly +/plus the non subjective One Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good.

Those of the many are programed by their own free will to seek the easy path and short cuts by CHOOSING from the popular LISTS and options they are provided with.

That IS being OF the world.

I CHOOSE NOT to be of that programed, brainwashed lazy daydreaming world of "reality"

I have my own personal LIST that is INVISIBLE to those of the many as they CHOOSE to be as they choose or don't choose, lose, blame and such.

I AM REAL Reality and Honest Truth.

I can prove it as I LOVE seeing how DEEP the rabbit hole goes and getting to the ROOT of the matter.

I exist in a realm that most would view as beyond the known world where monsters be.

I AM the monster that most fear and deny.

I AM a double edged sword.

any of you superstitious folks dare to venture down the rabbit hole and see the roots that most deny?

it IS best that YOU just read and NOT reply to this as that is the WISE choice within REAL Reality and True Truth.

I don't mind as I DO understand.

I also understand that there are always those that need to vent.

did you view any of this post as a "vent"?

if so, it was only a finger pullin' vent.

much like the I got your nose and the sliding thumb miracle.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 4:05:13 AM
People seem to enjoy arguing about or discussing the wrappers and tend to ignore what is under the wrappers.

The outward appearances are always what grab their attention first.
If they judge those as trash they don't bother looking for any value in it.

Most do not seem to know what to do with REAL human anomalies.

Most don't care about tree roots or rabbit holes or anything else below the surface.
They seem to want treasures handed to them all cut and polished on a golden platter as a free gift and need to do nothing to earn it.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:54:37 AM
That is why the pull the finger has them lining up for a free surprise.

and as a double feature they get the sliding thumb miracle.

p.s. are you enjoying the bullpoo show?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:36:00 AM
At 6/5/2015 11:54:37 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
That is why the pull the finger has them lining up for a free surprise.

and as a double feature they get the sliding thumb miracle.

p.s. are you enjoying the bullpoo show?

It is comical.