Jump to topic:

God isn't real and theists are morons

Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 7:17:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is a better discussion since all the brightest minds are always theists, so tell me, why is carbon-14 found in all diamonds? Why is this important, I wonder (?) But do you wonder? Do you wonder about the consistently distancing moon, and how I would arm myself to the balls with bouncing ideas that hit you, but bounce right back. It's like playing handball, only your head is the wall. I would give you some aspirin, but what's the use, this headache of yours will never go away.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 7:28:38 PM
You're entitled to your opinion. It would have more merit if it were supported though.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 7:42:26 PM
Atheism is a phony religiously held ideology and all atheists are half-wits without right-brain hemisphere full functionality.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 8:58:46 PM
I think the majority of the atheistic clowns aren't even atheist, but they pretend to be. It's hard not to notice things, like many things all having a commonality to disturbing particulars, almost as a conspiring agenda to push a global call for religious disruption. I've been around over the years to all sites like these, and it's always the same dribbling nonsense. It's always the same group trashing the same religions, and always parroting the same garbage while staying deaf to reason and natures factual to substances, that any child would be communicable to.

So something is happening here, and here I've noticed peculiar intricacies, suggesting this site is no better, if not worse than other sites. At least some of the other places outright admit what circles they circumference an alliance of will to. Because it's always the hidden religions that, always off the table of discussion, it's always them making the artificial noise that christianity is worthless, but refuse to post up publicly their secret beliefs. And they have to do this because the minute it gets outed, well the likes of me will tear it to shreds, and then throw it in the trash where it belongs, and it's because they're brainwashed.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 11:46:01 PM
At 5/30/2015 6:47:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

It's been highly entertaining so far. More popcorn please.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 11:57:28 PM
At 5/30/2015 7:42:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheism is a phony religiously held ideology and all atheists are half-wits without right-brain hemisphere full functionality.

So what you are saying is that you are better then everybody else?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:03:48 AM
-Grabs popcorn-

Weren't you complaining to me before about calling you an anti-theist or something? Huh.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:59:06 AM
At 5/30/2015 8:58:46 PM, Serato wrote:
I think the majority of the atheistic clowns aren't even atheist, but they pretend to be. It's hard not to notice things, like many things all having a commonality to disturbing particulars, almost as a conspiring agenda to push a global call for religious disruption. I've been around over the years to all sites like these, and it's always the same dribbling nonsense. It's always the same group trashing the same religions, and always parroting the same garbage while staying deaf to reason and natures factual to substances, that any child would be communicable to.

So something is happening here, and here I've noticed peculiar intricacies, suggesting this site is no better, if not worse than other sites. At least some of the other places outright admit what circles they circumference an alliance of will to. Because it's always the hidden religions that, always off the table of discussion, it's always them making the artificial noise that christianity is worthless, but refuse to post up publicly their secret beliefs. And they have to do this because the minute it gets outed, well the likes of me will tear it to shreds, and then throw it in the trash where it belongs, and it's because they're brainwashed.

Religion is a destructive force to our civilization today especially because you have pitted it against science.

If you had the power to suddenly remove everything given to us by science lots of people would die and you can't imagine how hard life would be by comparison with the life you have now.

Medical science alone is the reason most of you are even here in the first place.

You can have your personal religious fantasies but keep it the F away from science because that's our bread and butter.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 3:24:09 AM

When the big hand points at the 13 and the small hand points at the 73 we will know that all religious gods are real and that the cow actually ran away with mother wolf.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:04:21 AM
At 5/31/2015 12:59:06 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Religion is a destructive force to our civilization today especially because you have pitted it against science.

If you had the power to suddenly remove everything given to us by science lots of people would die and you can't imagine how hard life would be by comparison with the life you have now.

Medical science alone is the reason most of you are even here in the first place.

You can have your personal religious fantasies but keep it the F away from science because that's our bread and butter.

Christians have contributed more to science than anyone. The ultimate agenda for science is to better understand the higher intellections to religion, and as science moves forward, the differential between the two comes closer, because they both say the same things. It's only our limited understand of science that mutes this dialogue, of which both speak the same tongue. We dont create science, we discover it.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:14:48 AM
At 5/31/2015 3:24:09 AM, bulproof wrote:

When the big hand points at the 13 and the small hand points at the 73 we will know that all religious gods are real and that the cow actually ran away with mother wolf.

I really don't know what that means, but I do know already the gods, or some of them. So if exist, I'm sure they all do. But these are not creator gods. In the beginnings there can only be one. And from one comes two, comes many. The chicken does indeed come before the egg.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:04:12 AM
At 5/31/2015 4:14:48 AM, Serato wrote:
At 5/31/2015 3:24:09 AM, bulproof wrote:

I really don't know what that means, but I do know already the gods, or some of them. So if exist, I'm sure they all do. But these are not creator gods. In the beginnings there can only be one. And from one comes two, comes many. The chicken does indeed come before the egg.

Chris Lambert claims that in the end there can be only one.
The chicken is descended from the dinosaur and dinosaurs laid eggs, ergo the egg came before the chicken.
You're moving up the list at a rate of knots.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:21:29 AM
At 5/30/2015 11:57:28 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 5/30/2015 7:42:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

So what you are saying is that you are better then everybody else?

I'm sorry you can't understand but it's simple: atheists are mentally disabled compared to theists, their brains are stuck in left-brain linear thinking dominancy that seems to disallow for spiritual experiences that are more associated with right-brain hemisphere cognition. I was an atheist for several decades before a virus of some sort hit my body and produced fever and religious revelation that unclogged the spiritual receptors, i.e. it took a major upheaval in my normal consciousness to go beyond the atheist disability. And make no mistake, it is a mental disability as when I did become spiritually conscious, it opened up a huge new window into the way in which Creation or our Universe works. Atheists have no idea how they are limiting their consciousness of the world as they can't even comprehend logic is not on their side at all, never has been, as the Future is always unknown to us yet atheism preaches that all knowledge is known at this time so judgment calls about unknown phenomena can be made. Yes, they can be made but they will suffer the consequences of rushing to judgment with too little data to go on and you get the spectacle of otherwise intelligent people making claims against science advancements, e.g. "human beings will never fly". Yet they did and do. Flapping their wings while looking for popcorn..
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:27:32 AM
The look on your atheist faces when your flesh dies and you realize you are still there, and you remember all the ignorant atheist propaganda you followed like a herd and all the trash you talked you'll have an eternity to think about it lol.
Minothua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:41:01 AM
At 5/31/2015 8:27:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
The look on your atheist faces when your flesh dies and you realize you are still there, and you remember all the ignorant atheist propaganda you followed like a herd and all the trash you talked you'll have an eternity to think about it lol.

If you truly think this about another group of people how do you expect the god you follow to ever let you into its place of sanctuary.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:44:14 AM
At 5/31/2015 8:41:01 AM, Minothua wrote:

If you truly think this about another group of people how do you expect the god you follow to ever let you into its place of sanctuary.

Is this supposed to be a joke? I love the double standard here, how about you explain please?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:46:33 AM

Let's get something straight here Minothua, I don't spend my life mocking God and believers. I honor God with my life and my intentions. I don't expect anything other than what I earn.
Minothua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:04:25 AM
At 5/31/2015 8:44:14 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Is this supposed to be a joke? I love the double standard here, how about you explain please?
I'm just saying that was very dark stuff as a religious person with all the good and moral writings you follow how can you enjoy imagining someone burning for eternity because they don't share you beliefs. I'm not vouching for athiest who diss religious or vice versa it happens but this point the if you don't follow or believe you will burn eternally and if you do you get eternal salvation is the whole reason I'm not a believer.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:07:12 AM
At 5/31/2015 9:04:25 AM, Minothua wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:44:14 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

I'm just saying that was very dark stuff as a religious person with all the good and moral writings you follow how can you enjoy imagining someone burning for eternity because they don't share you beliefs. I'm not vouching for athiest who diss religious or vice versa it happens but this point the if you don't follow or believe you will burn eternally and if you do you get eternal salvation is the whole reason I'm not a believer.

Son when did I ever say any of that? And other than that what do you think of the OP? Or do you only judge Theists?
Minothua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:09:10 AM
At 5/31/2015 8:46:33 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Let's get something straight here Minothua, I don't spend my life mocking God and believers. I honor God with my life and my intentions. I don't expect anything other than what I earn.

Hey I just saying that was a very dark post filled with a good amount of hate. How can you truly follow and live for your God when you carry such distain for people who question it ya some atheists are very abrasive but so are some religious people.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:12:35 AM
At 5/31/2015 9:09:10 AM, Minothua wrote:

Hey I just saying that was a very dark post filled with a good amount of hate. How can you truly follow and live for your God when you carry such distain for people who question it ya some atheists are very abrasive but so are some religious people.

Nothing in my post was dark, what are you talking about??? Such distain? You're a joke.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:43:48 AM
At 5/31/2015 9:12:35 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Nothing in my post was dark, what are you talking about??? Such distain? You're a joke.

You describe a scenario where we will sit in our own rotted flesh for all eternity regretting how we live our lives here which you believe will actually happen to us, then follow it with an "lol", and you see nothing wrong with this?

It never ceases to amaze me when theists talk about morality as if they have some sort of monopoly on it while thinking about their fellow human beings in this manner. No one could ever do anything that would make me take pleasure is such eternal consequences. Yet you do and when it is pointed out to you you call others a joke? Wow.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:50:29 AM
At 5/31/2015 12:03:48 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

Weren't you complaining to me before about calling you an anti-theist or something? Huh.

I don't really think that theists are morons, I was just in the mood to watch a flame war.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:03:02 AM
At 5/31/2015 9:43:48 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:12:35 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

You describe a scenario where we will sit in our own rotted flesh for all eternity regretting how we live our lives here which you believe will actually happen to us, then follow it with an "lol", and you see nothing wrong with this?

No, I said none of that nor was that my intentions sir, I will not repeat that again. You would be a fool to believe otherwise.

It never ceases to amaze me when theists talk about morality as if they have some sort of monopoly on it while thinking about their fellow human beings in this manner. No one could ever do anything that would make me take pleasure is such eternal consequences. Yet you do and when it is pointed out to you you call others a joke? Wow.

You are twisted, I never said any such things. Not only are you twisting my words but you have no idea the loooooovve I have for Atheists. If you could look inside my heart and spirit you would see I have gold and diamonds as thoughts, actually gold and diamonds would be not even comparable to love I have for you. I love you guys and nothing can stop that.

If you think otherwise I will apologize to you, that was not my intention.
I was just joining in the comedy, I love the double standard going on here. Not one atheist points to their own fault.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:03:33 AM
At 5/31/2015 9:50:29 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

I don't really think that theists are morons, I was just in the mood to watch a flame war.

Then I except the apology lol.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:06:53 AM
At 5/31/2015 10:03:33 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

apology for what?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:14:02 AM
At 5/31/2015 10:06:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

apology for what?

Go back to sleep.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:15:26 AM
At 5/31/2015 10:14:02 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:06:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
-Grabs popcorn-

apology for what?

Go back to sleep.

you go back to sleep.