Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Freemasons & Luciferians: Satanic Religions?

Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:28:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yep! Definitely! And these rotten scoundrels are everywhere. And scariest of all is their craving stupidity for egotistical conformity. Rot in hell you heathen bastards.
avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:31:35 AM
Yes! My mom's ex-boyfriend from her childhood turned out to be a freemason! What really worries me is that they look just like everyone else. One even attends the same church as me (baptist).
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:42:37 AM
At 5/31/2015 12:28:14 AM, Serato wrote:
Yep! Definitely! And these rotten scoundrels are everywhere. And scariest of all is their craving stupidity for egotistical conformity. Rot in hell you heathen bastards.

Dear Satan must be having an easy time of it with you and others of the same ilk. You are doing all his naughty work for him, LOL!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 3:30:12 AM
They are scared of even their own shadows, poor little things.
Just remember masons are only a threat to goats, if you're afraid then that should tell you something.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 3:36:22 AM
They attend all churches of all religions besides their own lodges or temples. The goal is to infiltrate, infect, and redirect the course to each religions agenda. And they're easy to spot one you get the hang of it. They're total scum guzzlers, but they don't see themselves as such. In fact, each is different than the other. I suppose it depends on what level they're at. The higher you go, the bigger the lie.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 3:41:33 AM
At 5/31/2015 3:30:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
They are scared of even their own shadows, poor little things.
Just remember masons are only a threat to goats, if you're afraid then that should tell you something.

No, they are the goats. They're liars, cheats, and thieves, and also the drug traffickers, among many other things. I suppose a long list of unflattering things could be said here, but I'm lacking the energy.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 3:49:28 AM
They break into apartments, and then they steal things, like thumb drives that don't belong to them. And money, they like to steal that too, or not pay up when money is owed. Yep, rotten to the core they are. And they aprons, I don't know what's really going on there.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:52:56 AM
At 5/31/2015 3:49:28 AM, Serato wrote:
They break into apartments, and then they steal things, like thumb drives that don't belong to them. And money, they like to steal that too, or not pay up when money is owed. Yep, rotten to the core they are. And they aprons, I don't know what's really going on there.

How much have you had to drink? You need to sober up!
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:29:55 PM
At 5/31/2015 5:52:56 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Bug off you haggard wench. Your mind is as slovenly as beery is any back-door trollup prefers to stay on her crinkly knees. Have some respect for yourself and read a book once in a while. And I don't drink, at least not unless out with family or friends for special occasions. So try A more imaginable insult, if at all possible from your feeble mind.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:46:56 PM
At 5/31/2015 12:29:55 PM, Serato wrote:

Bug off you haggard wench. Your mind is as slovenly as beery is any back-door trollup prefers to stay on her crinkly knees. Have some respect for yourself and read a book once in a while. And I don't drink, at least not unless out with family or friends for special occasions. So try A more imaginable insult, if at all possible from your feeble mind.

If you don't drink, maybe you are on drugs, or have serious mental health problems, your posts certainly give that sort of indication!
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:14:50 PM
At 5/31/2015 12:46:56 PM, JJ50 wrote:

If you don't drink, maybe you are on drugs, or have serious mental health problems, your posts certainly give that sort of indication!

People cannot understand what they've no preparation for learning. People cannot see beyond choices they do not understand. You have spent a life down one road, a wrong road, I would say not, but travel too long that road and you'll become more and more lost to the ultimate destination. Diverse and immerse yourself without prejudice to new ideas. Only then can the seven colors become once again white. You simply do not see this light, for all religion holds truths.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:27:14 PM
At 5/31/2015 3:36:22 AM, Serato wrote:
... total scum guzzlers

They break into apartments, and then they steal things... And money, they like to steal that too...

At 5/31/2015 3:41:33 AM, Serato wrote:
They're liars, cheats, and thieves, and also the drug traffickers...

At 5/31/2015 12:28:14 AM, Serato wrote:
... rotten scoundrels ... craving stupidity for egotistical conformity. Rot in hell you heathen bastards.

At 5/31/2015 3:36:22 AM, Serato wrote:
...they don't see themselves as such...

Yes, perhaps we should all take a good hard look at ourselves.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
2Pillars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:28:37 PM

LOL.... It is called.... Delusion of Grandeur ... hahaha
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:16:19 PM
At 5/31/2015 1:28:37 PM, 2Pillars wrote:

LOL.... It is called.... Delusion of Grandeur ... hahaha

Perhaps I'll read some of your posts to see where you're at. But for now, maybe you could explain to me if any symbolism to the demolition of the twin towers occurred. And why did they fall? I just want to see where your head is at. Let's see if you're worthy of the name.