Jump to topic:

I'm here for ya, brothas and sistas

avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:28:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If your church family has failed you and you have some questions about a relationship with God (& not necessarily Christianity or being Baptist but a genuine relationship with the one true God) that wants you to love and to be loved and to expand his kingdom and rescue souls from hell, I'll be here! Rest assured there are some Christians out there that do not please the will of God but i can promise you, they are no better nor no worse than you nor I. The truth of the matter is that no one should do anything just because of who may be watching. Your relationship with God is about YOUR relationship and not anyone elses. However, once you feel comfortable enough in your spiritual walk you should take it a step further and go tell the world about the love of God and the peace that he brings to a broken and tired body, mind & soul.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:37:49 AM
At 5/31/2015 1:28:34 AM, avid_nothingist wrote:
If your church family has failed you and you have some questions about a relationship with God (& not necessarily Christianity or being Baptist but a genuine relationship with the one true God) that wants you to love and to be loved and to expand his kingdom and rescue souls from hell, I'll be here! Rest assured there are some Christians out there that do not please the will of God but i can promise you, they are no better nor no worse than you nor I. The truth of the matter is that no one should do anything just because of who may be watching. Your relationship with God is about YOUR relationship and not anyone elses. However, once you feel comfortable enough in your spiritual walk you should take it a step further and go tell the world about the love of God and the peace that he brings to a broken and tired body, mind & soul.

So ... you mean to tell me that God won't judge me for watching Gannie anal pounders 3000?
Thank you for voting!
avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:47:40 AM
Lol cute. I see you're one of those trolls. Well haha technically yes, if you were to ask for forgiveness, he would do it again & again but something tells me that not what your intentions are!
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:47:51 AM

?????

I mean for the LOVE OF GOD, I NEEED TO KNOW if I have SINNED THE GRANNIES DEAR LEADER!
Thank you for voting!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:37:51 AM

Have you actually read the Bible? The deity featured there is far from loving if the deeds attributed to it were true. Poor old much maligned Satan couldn't be any worse!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 6:28:33 PM
If your church family has failed you and you have some questions about a relationship with God (& not necessarily Christianity or being Baptist but a genuine relationship with the one true God) that wants you to love and to be loved and to expand his kingdom and rescue souls from hell, I'll be here!

Is there some reason why anyone would have to ask you? Why not just ask God ourselves? It's kind of hard though, to have a relationship with thin air considering no gods have ever shown themselves, that is, to have a relationship. I mean, isn't that what a relationship is all about?

Rest assured there are some Christians out there that do not please the will of God but i can promise you, they are no better nor no worse than you nor I. The truth of the matter is that no one should do anything just because of who may be watching. Your relationship with God is about YOUR relationship and not anyone elses.

Again, I would have to ask, why would you have to do with anyone's relationship but your own, then?

However, once you feel comfortable enough in your spiritual walk you should take it a step further and go tell the world about the love of God and the peace that he brings to a broken and tired body, mind & soul.

Yes, we keep hearing that but we never see any gods in which to have relationships. Perhaps, you Christians are hogging God for yourselves and aren't sharing him, but instead, are just taunting us, laughing behind our backs because you know we'll never get our greedy little hands on God. hehehehe
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 7:21:27 PM
This forum is for people who otherwise have no one to talk to about a relationship with God-not for people to argue with.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 7:28:01 PM
At 6/1/2015 7:21:27 PM, avid_nothingist wrote:
This forum is for people who otherwise have no one to talk to about a relationship with God-not for people to argue with.

That's why I asked you, why don't they just ask God? Isn't that what a relationship is all about?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 7:32:12 PM
That's why I asked you, why don't they just ask God? Isn't that what a relationship is all about?
You misunderstand me, people who have or want relationships with God, I am here, in support. I have no time to argue
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 7:48:08 PM
At 6/1/2015 7:32:12 PM, avid_nothingist wrote:
You misunderstand me, people who have or want relationships with God, I am here, in support. I have no time to argue

They don't need you to have a relationship with God, you're not God's agent.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:05:06 PM
At 6/1/2015 7:21:27 PM, avid_nothingist wrote:

I think you do have the time to argue, b'cause I think you're that guy who's stalking me like a Jehovah's Witness. Yeah, you're that guy pounding my door at the crack of noon, tryin' to flex some brimstone&fire crap on me, and maybe I don't have time for this shizzle right now. Oh but try slamming the door on one of these tenacious badgers and they somehow manage to scurry inside faster than a mouse.

So what am I supposed to do now? I got two hookers candy-flippin in the bedroom while the clock still running, and Jehovah's Sickness is trying to tell me what time it is (?) Oh hell no. Besides, I'm not going to hell anyways because God likes to get down too. I thought you'd have known that since you're apparently his BFF and all. I mean, what's up with this personalized relationship anyways that nobody else seems to have? What makes you so special?
avid_nothingist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:31:11 PM
Yeah you're insufferable. I wanted to chat with people with the same possible beliefs as myself because I'm tired of arguing. I didn't force you to read this forum and I certainly didn't ask for whatever you're trying to get out of me. I am done with you people who can't let me have a decent conversation with a fellow follower of Christ so goodbye 😚
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:57:19 PM
At 6/1/2015 9:31:11 PM, avid_nothingist wrote:
Yeah you're insufferable. I wanted to chat with people with the same possible beliefs as myself because I'm tired of arguing. I didn't force you to read this forum and I certainly didn't ask for whatever you're trying to get out of me. I am done with you people who can't let me have a decent conversation with a fellow follower of Christ so goodbye 😚

Then maybe you should piggy on down to church and step into a confession booth for a nice luvy-dovy chat with a priest. Just don't go sticking any appendages in any circular holes. You can, but you might find the supple sensation of any reciprocal conversation to be not exactly the moist stimulation of confessional chitchat you're looking for. But if you do, well at least you're in the right place. Oh the irony. I'm just playin'. :)