Jump to topic:

Orthodox Muslims (and Jews) dont shake hands

Chi_chillix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:20:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So there are various hadeeths in Islam which support the view that men and women should not shake hands. WHY?
We are the result of what we have thought
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:25:11 AM
Because both religions preach religious warfare against non-believers. Handshaking developed as a means to communicate one had no weapons or intent to do harm to another person so these two Abrahamic religions, being religions of war, don't want to show their hand literally.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:26:48 AM
Christians actually kissed one another to show God's love and Christianity has no enemies to deceive as do Judaism and Muhammadism.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:39:57 PM
At 5/31/2015 7:25:11 AM, celestialtorahteacher worote:
Because both religions preach religious warfare against non-believers. Handshaking developed as a means to communicate one had no weapons or intent to do harm to another person so these two Abrahamic religions, being religions of war, don't want to show their hand literally.

Wrong answer, it's obvious the OP was looking for a response that was based in fact--not the biased opinion of a false Torah teacher.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 1:47:11 PM
At 5/31/2015 4:20:55 AM, Chi_chillix wrote:
So there are various hadeeths in Islam which support the view that men and women should not shake hands. WHY?

In Judaism it is referred to as "Negiah" and derives from Talmudic law. Basically practicing Orthodox Jews see hand-shaking and in fact any physical contact between the opposite sexes as disrespectful--with exceptions being made with marital partners and family members.

Orthodox laws are just very strict and of course pretty ridiculous.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:00:19 PM
At 5/31/2015 1:39:57 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Wrong answer, it's obvious the OP was looking for a response that was based in fact--not the biased opinion of a false Torah teacher.

Hey, Emily, tell us where the word "Torah" originates before you go bearing false witness against another Jew who does know where Torah originates while you don't--and neither do ALL the rabbis on earth who have swallowed Judah priests religious lying.

And Judaism is not only at war with all non-Jews and all non-Jewish religious beliefs, Judaism is at war with women, going far far out of their way to wipe out Goddess worship in Judaism. If this were not so please explain, Emily, why Judaism, just like Islam, refused to let women have any say in religious authority until our times when Judaism is a dying religion and its tenets are being broken every day by us Jews who want to live in peace and harmony with everyone else as equals under God.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 8:56:57 AM
At 5/31/2015 4:00:19 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

Hey, Emily, tell us where the word "Torah" originates before you go bearing false witness against another Jew who does know where Torah originates while you don't--and neither do ALL the rabbis on earth who have swallowed Judah priests religious lying.

I've already told you before that my username states "Emil", celesteral fake Torah teacher. The upheld belief in Judaism is that the Torah originates from god and was given to Moses--I'm in no way saying it actually was but that's the main basis for its origins within this religion. Naturally, if you were a "Jew" you'd be aware of that fact.

And Judaism is not only at war with all non-Jews and all non-Jewish religious beliefs, Judaism is at war with women, going far far out of their way to wipe out Goddess worship in Judaism. If this were not so please explain, Emily, why Judaism, just like Islam, refused to let women have any say in religious authority until our times when Judaism is a dying religion and its tenets are being broken every day by us Jews who want to live in peace and harmony with everyone else as equals under God.

Personally I couldn't care less about "Goddess" worship and it has never actually been a part of Judaism. It should be obvious that Orthodox Judaism is still very strict but that isn't to say that women do not have any freedoms or say within any other aspects of the religion. Additionally, you've offered no real explanation for how Judaism is "at war" within non-Jewish people and non-Jewish beliefs--you should expound on that one.

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 5:14:35 PM
At 6/1/2015 8:56:57 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/31/2015 4:00:19 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

I've already told you before that my username states "Emil", celesteral fake Torah teacher. The upheld belief in Judaism is that the Torah originates from god and was given to Moses--I'm in no way saying it actually was but that's the main basis for its origins within this religion. Naturally, if you were a "Jew" you'd be aware of that fact.

Personally I couldn't care less about "Goddess" worship and it has never actually been a part of Judaism. It should be obvious that Orthodox Judaism is still very strict but that isn't to say that women do not have any freedoms or say within any other aspects of the religion. Additionally, you've offered no real explanation for how Judaism is "at war" within non-Jewish people and non-Jewish beliefs--you should expound on that one.

The fake torah is that of Judah priests. The Celestial Torah follows the original Egyptian heavenly Taurowet theology of Order and Harmony of Creation while later Judah priests covered up the Egyptian root to make their phony "Hebrew" origin claim. That Judaism priests have to use Judaism priest's own words to defend their authenticity automatically does the opposite: God doesn't need any man-made religion to be God and do what God does: guide human beings spiritually--with the cultural tools at God's disposal--until those tools wear out and need replacement: That's what's happened: all the man-made religious tools have worn out now and God's gone back to the original heavenly root astrological symbolism system to teach religious values to human beings--all over the planet without need of any earthly religious framework that causes all the religious warfare problems--each religion trying to claim God all for themselves.

It will be a Grand Day when the last Abrahamic religious organization joins the museum of dead religions. 2500 years of virtually non-stop Abrahamic religious warfare going on some place on the planet is enough. No Mas! We don't need organized religion and self-selected priesthood intercessors to worship God as individuals. We certainly don't need any single human being trying to play God for everyone else as the truth always is: every person has their opinion and that's it. One person's opinion doesn't mean another's isn't just as valid. Or wrong. When human beings allow dictators to take over their thinking and actions they always pay an enormous price in dead bodies accumulating from the dictator's impatience with obeying commands.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:14:56 PM
At 5/31/2015 4:20:55 AM, Chi_chillix wrote:

because people didn't have toilet paper. They wiped their butts with their hands. And in an environment like the middle east, low on potable water, how much hand washing really took place??
WAM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:33:54 PM
celestialtorahteacher, you do not seem to possess a lot of knowledge on Religious topics. Do you even know what Abrahamic means? Yesterday you were ranting on about your oh so holy Ahmadiyyah Islam and how it is the only true Islam, guess what, not only do you not know what 'Muhammadism', it is spelled Muhammadanism by the way, is, now you are contradicting yourself in stating that "The fake torah is that of Judah priests". According to what you told me yesterday, this is not correct. "If rules and regulations define your worship of God you've completely missed the point of religion." If this is correct then you cannot define if it is the fake Torah or not, as you are putting rules and regulations on as to what is religion and what is not. Also, "astrological symbolism"? Really? I don't think it could be more stupid. Now noting that you have put 'celestial' and might even know what that is I would like to inform you that any astrological symbolism you observe on the night sky has already happened millions of years ago and as such has no value to you in current events at all.. This should scientifically ruin your celestialtorahteaching in all its fundamentals. Especially when I read what I will assume is your webpage, analyzing it makes me believe this even stronger, you speaking about religious visions, believing you are a prophet that you might be Schizophrenic. This would certainly explain, in a non astrological way, what you are saying. Furthermore it seems like Religious forums have dismissed your claims and outright banned you. To be quite clear, I have no problem with your 'celestialtorahteaching', calling yourself a prophet or whatever you want to do. Until the point that you use your opinion based on your own personal believe system as to what is Religion and what is not, according to a 'religion' that you yourself have founded and are trying to push your religion on to other people by saying that their religion is not true. And as that seems to be one of your true passions I will tell you again. Astrology has nothing to do with anything and astronomy states that astrology is a bunch of BS. It has nothing to do with god. Lets look at what the stars said millions of years ago! Oh look, they were already yelling back then that Astrology is a pseudo Religion and fake, seemingly it took a few million years for us to receive that message though.

http://debatingchristianity.com...
http://tcpc.ipbhost.com...
http://biomystic.org...