Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Satan is having an easy time of it!

JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:55:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

Yeah and if the Atheists don't want to look like fools they should ban you here too. Surprised the moderators haven't taken notice of your inability to contribute anything other than dung.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:01:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dang it, can't forget this...........................you have no evidence for any of that , imo!
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

The so called white man is evil. Everything your people have, they got from murdering people and stealing their lands and goods, and they are still doing the same thing today. Why do you think so many people hate America, because 1. your people murdered and stole this filthy land that I have to live on from the Israelties. 2. your people are sticking their nose in the other countries business simply to start war and try to take their land, if not what would be the other reason for going to war with these countries. Everything that America has went to war for, has always been to take something from the nations; your people run America along with the rest of this world. Your people fit the definition of devil and that's how the bible, better yet, that's what the God of Israel thinks of you and your people. What did your people enslave the Israelites (blacks, native americans & latins)? What was the reason for your people to enslave us? Answer me that question.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!

If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:34:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!


If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.

And where do you live?
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:35:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 10:34:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!


If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.

And where do you live?

Did I not tell you in my first post that I live in this filthy land now called "America"
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:37:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 10:34:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!


If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.

And where do you live?

Are you ever going to answer my question since you wanted to open your mouth about something you have no understanding about?
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:46:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 10:37:25 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:34:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!


If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.

And where do you live?

Are you ever going to answer my question since you wanted to open your mouth about something you have no understanding about?

I think you need to address your own very serious problems before having a go at others!
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:16:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 10:46:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:37:25 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:34:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 10:07:08 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:55:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't live in America, thank goodness!


If you don't live in America, then the other country you could be living in is the UK, which is allies with America. The UK works with America so the UK is just as guilty as America especially since your people also run the UK. The only thing you can say is "I don't live in America, thank goodness!" because you know that you and your people fit the description of devil. You don't want to answer my question because you know that you and your people are the devil that the Bible speaks of. By the way, Satan is a person on this earth today, if you've ever read the Bible, you'd know that. If you've read the Bible and didn't know that, well that just shows that the Bible is not for your people or the other nations. The Bible is our History and Law book; the Bible belongs to the Israelites, that's why none of the other nations understand the Bible.

And where do you live?

Are you ever going to answer my question since you wanted to open your mouth about something you have no understanding about?

I think you need to address your own very serious problems before having a go at others!

I think you don't want to answer my question because you know you and your people are the devils the Bible speaks of :P
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:18:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 8:55:09 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

Yeah and if the Atheists don't want to look like fools they should ban you here too. Surprised the moderators haven't taken notice of your inability to contribute anything other than dung.

LOL. And, your contributions aren't dung? You claim to hold special knowledge and vilify those who don't share it because they're not "spiritual", all the while you're just showing us your mental disorders.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:43:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.

Obviously, God has taught man to kill effectively and without mercy, then He gave man dominion over all the earth. Seems we are acting as God taught us to act.

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".

Yes, and God is fine mentor in that regard, his followers have learned well.

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:46:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 11:43:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.

Obviously, God has taught man to kill effectively and without mercy, then He gave man dominion over all the earth. Seems we are acting as God taught us to act.

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".

Yes, and God is fine mentor in that regard, his followers have learned well.

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.

All your comments presume God exists and has interacted with mankind.

Is that really how you feel? That there is a God, and you dislike his/her policies and actions?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:51:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 11:46:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:43:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.

Obviously, God has taught man to kill effectively and without mercy, then He gave man dominion over all the earth. Seems we are acting as God taught us to act.

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".

Yes, and God is fine mentor in that regard, his followers have learned well.

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.

All your comments presume God exists and has interacted with mankind.

Is that really how you feel? That there is a God, and you dislike his/her policies and actions?

*sigh* This has been explained to you before, Mhykiel and I hope it is the last time it is brought up.

Talking to you believers is like talking to small children who believe in Santa Claus, the adult just goes along with the child so that some sort of discussion has a reference point for the child and the adult, that being Santa Claus and in your case, God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:16:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

Why do you think so many people hate America, because 1. your people murdered and stole this filthy land that I have to live on from the Israelties.

The african americans as you have previously defined them?
You keep preaching all your love old girl and everybody gets a laugh.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:21:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
What did your people enslave the Israelites (blacks, native americans & latins)? What was the reason for your people to enslave us? Answer me that question.
You mean african americans, native americans and latins?
Are you sure the italians have been enslaved by america?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?
A litle known concept amongst theists called humanity, no gods needed.
Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).
You mean that you consider killing people evil if it isn't done for your reasons, then it becomes righteous. I believe you call this objective.
However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.
You people just love pretending that you are this god you created.
I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".
Vengeance is mine saith the pisspot. ROFLMAO
But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.
Humanity and if your god exists then it is evil, that scares the bejebus outa ya but I don't care.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:35:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 2:16:30 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

Why do you think so many people hate America, because 1. your people murdered and stole this filthy land that I have to live on from the Israelties.

The african americans as you have previously defined them?
You keep preaching all your love old girl and everybody gets a laugh.

????Preaching what love???? There is no love for you, so you stay an atheist
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:42:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 2:21:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
What did your people enslave the Israelites (blacks, native americans & latins)? What was the reason for your people to enslave us? Answer me that question.
You mean african americans, native americans and latins?
Are you sure the italians have been enslaved by america?

The Italians enslaved by america???? wow, don't know where you are learning your history from but you moabs are very uneducated...LOL.

Italians are Europeans, white Europeans, they enslaved "Blacks, Latinos, & Native Americans". Christopher Columbus who supposedly found America, was an Italian and he slaughtered, raped and stole the land now called America, from the Native Americans. Learn your history and stop trying to sound smart because so far you are the dumbest person on the religion forum.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:50:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 11:51:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:46:52 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:43:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.

Obviously, God has taught man to kill effectively and without mercy, then He gave man dominion over all the earth. Seems we are acting as God taught us to act.

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".

Yes, and God is fine mentor in that regard, his followers have learned well.

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.

All your comments presume God exists and has interacted with mankind.

Is that really how you feel? That there is a God, and you dislike his/her policies and actions?

*sigh* This has been explained to you before, Mhykiel and I hope it is the last time it is brought up.

Talking to you believers is like talking to small children who believe in Santa Claus, the adult just goes along with the child so that some sort of discussion has a reference point for the child and the adult, that being Santa Claus and in your case, God.

If the point you are trying to make is that God is "evil" that has no logical implication to God's existence. The argument you suggest is that if God of the bible exists, he does things you find morally wrong. because you dislike such a God, such a God must not exist.

That is a non-sequitur.

As i have suspected and stated in the past, I find no reason to think you actually want a logical mature discussion on differing view points. I think you revel in the derision and badgering of other people.

Case in point. Instead of talking to me like a mature adult and using reason. You prefer to talk like a child. And continue to evade the issue with subtle insults (that I have the comprehension of a child).

In summary again, even if you chose to accept God exists to make a an argument by absurdity the moral label you apply has no stated basis, is not necessary from a God existing, and does not follow that such a god does not exist.

So I ask again. Why is God "Evil"?

How do you establish such a label?

How does that make the God of the Bible a non-existent entity?

When a dairy cow produces no milk and the farmer turns the cow into steak, is the farmer "Evil"?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:08:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 2:32:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:36:01 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:38:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:20:35 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:39:15 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought several of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon, LOL!

If you only knew that SATAN is YOUR OWN people....LOL

If so he can't compete with the Biblical deity for evil, if the Biblical accounts of its activities had any credence!

If God doesn't decide on what is good and what is evil, where do you find your justifications for labeling the Biblical God's actions "evil"?
A litle known concept amongst theists called humanity, no gods needed.

So an argument from consensus. The more people who think a certain action is "evil" make that action "evil".

Let's take for instance killing people. We consider killing people evil (except when they are at the end of their life in pain, or inside the womb, and god forbid we kill a murderer on death row).
You mean that you consider killing people evil if it isn't done for your reasons, then it becomes righteous. I believe you call this objective.

My illustration is to show how backwards, atheist like you think. Murder babies one day before they are born = good. Kill people who show a propensity to inflict death and violence on others = bad.

Obviously human life is not equally valued. If human life were equally valued, then an objective discernment would be that saving as many life's is better than none. And that when a human life does need to be taken, it is taken to insure more life is unharmed.

The subjective valuing of human life, is that human life can be taken when it relieves someone else's suffering. When the mother suffers kill the child, when the family suffers the health costs kill the patient, ect..

However we kill fish, cows, pigs, and other animals. Humans calling God evil for killing people is like a fish calling us evil. So i think your statements are completely subjective and emotionally driven.
You people just love pretending that you are this god you created.

Actually if you read the statement I made carefully, you will see that the analogy is people are the fish and god the fisherman.

My analogy is to shift the analogy down a level. The comment was human says God is evil. God is above mankind.

Now I ask do you think you are evil for killing a fish or a cow or a chicken? You think you are above such animals, so you find it morally acceptable.

If that is the case then the honest and fair assessment that a being like God who is above the level of mankind as much as mankind is above the ant. Then God is not evil.

I'm looking for a case that establishes God as being "Evil"?

I think the artist has control over his painting and the potter has the right and privilege to break a vase. These means for me a pragmatic realistic reasoning for God deciding what is "good" and what is "evil".
Vengeance is mine saith the pisspot. ROFLMAO

I'm not sure how that joke fits into the conversation. Do you deny that the creator of an object has certain privileges in regards to the object? That in many cases one of these privileges is to foster the functioning they like, and to destroy the failures?

But where do you ground your standards? If it is in human empathy than God is not evil.
Humanity and if your god exists then it is evil, that scares the bejebus outa ya but I don't care.

It doesn't scare me. I'm not terrified at all. As I said earlier,

1. humanity deciding on what is "evil" is a argument by consensus.
2. humanity deciding on what is "evil" is subjective and only applies to actions taken against or for humanity, but are irrelevant when the actions are humanity in regards to a "lower" species. Because God is higher, IF we elect this "standard" set by humanity as you suggest we do, then we actually logically conclude that God is "good" not evil. Because if we were the Gods, we would treat humans worse.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:17:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 7:50:28 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:51:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Talking to you believers is like talking to small children who believe in Santa Claus, the adult just goes along with the child so that some sort of discussion has a reference point for the child and the adult, that being Santa Claus and in your case, God.

If the point you are trying to make is that God is "evil" that has no logical implication to God's existence. The argument you suggest is that if God of the bible exists, he does things you find morally wrong. because you dislike such a God, such a God must not exist.

That is a non-sequitur.

Perhaps, but it is your non-sequitur, not mine.

As i have suspected and stated in the past, I find no reason to think you actually want a logical mature discussion on differing view points. I think you revel in the derision and badgering of other people.

Yes, but only the ones who behave like the psychotic god they worship, praise and glorify.

Case in point. Instead of talking to me like a mature adult and using reason. You prefer to talk like a child. And continue to evade the issue with subtle insults (that I have the comprehension of a child).

That would be the comprehension of a child with an invisible super friend.

In summary again, even if you chose to accept God exists to make a an argument by absurdity the moral label you apply has no stated basis, is not necessary from a God existing, and does not follow that such a god does not exist.

Nor, does it follow that God exists. How now brown cow?

So I ask again. Why is God "Evil"?

I don't often use the term evil as it doesn't really get to the meat of the matter, the crux of the apostrophe, the correct terminology to describe your God. I prefer more relevant descriptors and qualifiers such as psychotic, petty, cruel, vain, vicious. merciless, selfish and hateful.

How do you establish such a label?

By reading the Bible.

How does that make the God of the Bible a non-existent entity?

As much as it makes the God of the Bible an existing entity, not at all.

When a dairy cow produces no milk and the farmer turns the cow into steak, is the farmer "Evil"?

Another non-sequitur. Well done.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:44:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 8:17:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 7:50:28 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/31/2015 11:51:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Talking to you believers is like talking to small children who believe in Santa Claus, the adult just goes along with the child so that some sort of discussion has a reference point for the child and the adult, that being Santa Claus and in your case, God.

If the point you are trying to make is that God is "evil" that has no logical implication to God's existence. The argument you suggest is that if God of the bible exists, he does things you find morally wrong. because you dislike such a God, such a God must not exist.

That is a non-sequitur.

Perhaps, but it is your non-sequitur, not mine.

Before saying it was a non-sequitor I informally outlined how YOU not agreeing with the actions of GOD, does not mean GOD is "evil", nor does it mean God does not exist.

The attributes you describe to God are subjective, emotional, and so far undefended with fact. And they do not imply the conclusion you accept. that makes it a non-sequitor.

Would you like to explain how what i said is a non-sequitor? or are you just happen to cast labels about with no reason other than derision suits you?


As i have suspected and stated in the past, I find no reason to think you actually want a logical mature discussion on differing view points. I think you revel in the derision and badgering of other people.

Yes, but only the ones who behave like the psychotic god they worship, praise and glorify.

Could you elaborate with an example?


Case in point. Instead of talking to me like a mature adult and using reason. You prefer to talk like a child. And continue to evade the issue with subtle insults (that I have the comprehension of a child).

That would be the comprehension of a child with an invisible super friend.

Are you making a point somehow? let's try to stay on topic then.. Do you think God is "Evil"?

If yes then by what reasoning?


In summary again, even if you chose to accept God exists to make a an argument by absurdity the moral label you apply has no stated basis, is not necessary from a God existing, and does not follow that such a god does not exist.

Nor, does it follow that God exists. How now brown cow?

I'm not making a case for God just debating, jj50 saying paraphrase: "God of the Bible is Evil"

Do you have something to support such a statement?


So I ask again. Why is God "Evil"?

I don't often use the term evil as it doesn't really get to the meat of the matter, the crux of the apostrophe, the correct terminology to describe your God. I prefer more relevant descriptors and qualifiers such as psychotic, petty, cruel, vain, vicious. merciless, selfish and hateful.

How do you establish such a label?

By reading the Bible.

Well that is the source of the historical evidence, but the adjectives you used don't describe events. They are moral judgements about the events. I'm asking what is the rule set that these moral judgements are deduced by?


How does that make the God of the Bible a non-existent entity?

As much as it makes the God of the Bible an existing entity, not at all.

So then we agree God is possible. So let's suppose God exists, as you have done earlier and could you explain to me the measure to which you compare to discern that God is "evil"?


When a dairy cow produces no milk and the farmer turns the cow into steak, is the farmer "Evil"?

Another non-sequitur. Well done.

That was a question. A question can not be a non-sequitor. Could you answer the question and then please explain how it is a non-sequitor?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 10:02:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 4:42:28 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2015 2:21:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/31/2015 9:53:24 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
What did your people enslave the Israelites (blacks, native americans & latins)? What was the reason for your people to enslave us? Answer me that question.
You mean african americans, native americans and latins?
Are you sure the italians have been enslaved by america?

The Italians enslaved by america???? wow, don't know where you are learning your history from but you moabs are very uneducated...LOL.

Italians are Europeans, white Europeans, they enslaved "Blacks, Latinos, & Native Americans". Christopher Columbus who supposedly found America, was an Italian and he slaughtered, raped and stole the land now called America, from the Native Americans. Learn your history and stop trying to sound smart because so far you are the dumbest person on the religion forum.
You really need an education.
Latins are the original Italic tribe and those descended therefrom who speak or once spoke a Romance language (see Latin peoples).

The original Latins were an Italic tribe inhabiting central Italy, in present day Lazio. Through the conquests of their most populous city-state, Rome, the Latins culturally "Romanized" or "Latinized" the rest of Italy, and the word Latin ceased to mean a particular ethnicity, acquiring a more cultural sense. As the Roman Empire spread to include Spain, Portugal, France, and Romania, these joined Italy in becoming "Latin," as the languages spoken in these countries derives primarily from the Latin Language. In the late 15th"16th centuries, a millennium after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Portugal, Spain, and France began to create world empires. In consequence, by the mid-19th century, the former New World colonies of these nations became known as Latin America and this region's inhabitants as Latin Americans.

And while we are at it why don't you tell us all how the israelites are actually african americans.
I usually get a chuckle outa that.