Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Celestialtorahteacher's Right-Brain Access

DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 4:25:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 3:48:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

The atheist loser who keeps trying to tell everyone about God and spirituality with absolutely zero spiritual experience. "It's all in your head.." and more atheist slander of theists because atheists are half-wits unable to recognize their mental disability of no spiritual consciousness due to left-brain hemisphere domination of all their thinking.

You atheists need to work on your right-brain access so that you can recover from mental disability and be able to join with the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena where most of human culture and values were established. If you keep posting your idiocy of trying to play authority over spiritually conscious people you just continue to make fools of yourselves but one guesses your egos need to do this daily dance on religious talkboards in order to save face since atheism is also defeated by logic alone without need of any reference to religious beliefs.

Celestialtorahteacher's post would show that atheists are incapable of accessing their right brain thinking which doesn't allow for spiritual consciousness and the realm thereof.

Therefore, since no articles or papers have been written about this matter, we can assume Celestialtorahteacher is the expert and will be explaining how to access the right brain thinking so we may all have spiritual consciousness.

His claim that "the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena" will also be challenged considering Celestialtorahteacher is in a minority.

The floor is yours, Celestialtorahteacher. Please instruct us.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:07:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 4:25:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 3:48:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

The atheist loser who keeps trying to tell everyone about God and spirituality with absolutely zero spiritual experience. "It's all in your head.." and more atheist slander of theists because atheists are half-wits unable to recognize their mental disability of no spiritual consciousness due to left-brain hemisphere domination of all their thinking.

You atheists need to work on your right-brain access so that you can recover from mental disability and be able to join with the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena where most of human culture and values were established. If you keep posting your idiocy of trying to play authority over spiritually conscious people you just continue to make fools of yourselves but one guesses your egos need to do this daily dance on religious talkboards in order to save face since atheism is also defeated by logic alone without need of any reference to religious beliefs.


Celestialtorahteacher's post would show that atheists are incapable of accessing their right brain thinking which doesn't allow for spiritual consciousness and the realm thereof.

Therefore, since no articles or papers have been written about this matter, we can assume Celestialtorahteacher is the expert and will be explaining how to access the right brain thinking so we may all have spiritual consciousness.

His claim that "the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena" will also be challenged considering Celestialtorahteacher is in a minority.

The floor is yours, Celestialtorahteacher. Please instruct us.
I look forward to the infinite wisdom Celestial will bring us all.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:09:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Perhaps after CTT is done enlightening about his expertise in the human brain and how it interacts with the spiritual, he can explain how logic alone defeats atheism.

I would grab the popcorn, but I remember how this went the last time I made myself a bowl...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 10:32:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 4:25:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 3:48:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

The atheist loser who keeps trying to tell everyone about God and spirituality with absolutely zero spiritual experience. "It's all in your head.." and more atheist slander of theists because atheists are half-wits unable to recognize their mental disability of no spiritual consciousness due to left-brain hemisphere domination of all their thinking.

You atheists need to work on your right-brain access so that you can recover from mental disability and be able to join with the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena where most of human culture and values were established. If you keep posting your idiocy of trying to play authority over spiritually conscious people you just continue to make fools of yourselves but one guesses your egos need to do this daily dance on religious talkboards in order to save face since atheism is also defeated by logic alone without need of any reference to religious beliefs.


Celestialtorahteacher's post would show that atheists are incapable of accessing their right brain thinking which doesn't allow for spiritual consciousness and the realm thereof.

Therefore, since no articles or papers have been written about this matter, we can assume Celestialtorahteacher is the expert and will be explaining how to access the right brain thinking so we may all have spiritual consciousness.

His claim that "the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena" will also be challenged considering Celestialtorahteacher is in a minority.

The floor is yours, Celestialtorahteacher. Please instruct us.

Hellow Celestialtorahteacher, please instruct us, you can't keep using that tired old argument if you keep refusing to instruct us. That's very naughty.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 10:31:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Four posts and nothing really said in them. They look like criticism but ask for Celestial Torah Christian enlightenment.

I would refer atheists to sites on the internet that explain how right-brain hemisphere consciousness differs from left-brain awareness. One is far more dreamlike and holistic while the other is narrowed down to specific forms of space and time coordination, what's called a "linear" point of view going from Point A to Point B or Z. One could think of the difference between dreaming and doing a crossword puzzle. Or playing Jazz vs. Bach. It seems spiritual consciousness in our brains is closer to dreamlike states than recording or analyzing specific data to reach a desired result. But this isn't to say spiritual consciousness is without physical aspects--as a religious visionary I can report that physical sensation have accompanied spiritual epiphanies, I have been shaken by spiritual energy running through my mind/body and it could be seen by anyone. Quakers and Shakers were named for this sign of spiritual activity passing through a person. But tell this to atheists and they never hear it and will with the next slam at Christianity demand physical signs of spiritual phenomena.

How logic destroys atheism is simple: Atheists share with Muhammadans the Fatal Flaw in reasoning that informs them that all human knowledge is known and nothing new will ever be discovered that contradicts what is known today, or in Muhammad's case, what was known in the 7th Century A.D. This is completely illogical reasoning as knowledge accumulates with time for humankind. What was known 200 years ago in science has been incredibly expanded with newly acquired data. In 200 years we've gone from horse and buggies to interstellar space ships, gone from wood and coal fires to nuclear energy of the sun brought to earth. Now, tell us atheists, how you know that evidence for God will never be found, how you know what human beings in the year 2200 will have discovered about spiritual phenomena, or the year 2500 or 5000. Do you get it now? You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:06:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/11/2015 10:31:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Four posts and nothing really said in them. They look like criticism but ask for Celestial Torah Christian enlightenment.

I would refer atheists to sites on the internet
Go forth.
that explain how right-brain hemisphere consciousness differs from left-brain awareness.
Do you realize that the functions in the respective hemispheres differ from person to person? For some, the areas responsible for language are in the left for others in the right hemisphere.
Do you realize that there are people whose hemispheres develop symetrically?
One is far more dreamlike and holistic while the other is narrowed down to specific forms of space and time coordination, what's called a "linear" point of view going from Point A to Point B or Z. One could think of the difference between dreaming and doing a crossword puzzle. Or playing Jazz vs. Bach. It seems spiritual consciousness in our brains is closer to dreamlike states than recording or analyzing specific data to reach a desired result. But this isn't to say spiritual consciousness is without physical aspects--as a religious visionary I can report that physical sensation have accompanied spiritual epiphanies, I have been shaken by spiritual energy running through my mind/body and it could be seen by anyone. Quakers and Shakers were named for this sign of spiritual activity passing through a person. But tell this to atheists and they never hear it and will with the next slam at Christianity demand physical signs of spiritual phenomena.

How logic destroys atheism is simple: Atheists share with Muhammadans the Fatal Flaw in reasoning that informs them that all human knowledge is known and nothing new will ever be discovered that contradicts what is known today, or in Muhammad's case, what was known in the 7th Century A.D. This is completely illogical reasoning as knowledge accumulates with time for humankind. What was known 200 years ago in science has been incredibly expanded with newly acquired data. In 200 years we've gone from horse and buggies to interstellar space ships, gone from wood and coal fires to nuclear energy of the sun brought to earth. Now, tell us atheists, how you know that evidence for God will never be found, how you know what human beings in the year 2200 will have discovered about spiritual phenomena, or the year 2500 or 5000. Do you get it now? You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?
Please refer me to one single atheist who claimed he or mankind is omniscient.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:29:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 4:25:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/31/2015 3:48:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

The atheist loser who keeps trying to tell everyone about God and spirituality with absolutely zero spiritual experience. "It's all in your head.." and more atheist slander of theists because atheists are half-wits unable to recognize their mental disability of no spiritual consciousness due to left-brain hemisphere domination of all their thinking.

You atheists need to work on your right-brain access so that you can recover from mental disability and be able to join with the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena where most of human culture and values were established. If you keep posting your idiocy of trying to play authority over spiritually conscious people you just continue to make fools of yourselves but one guesses your egos need to do this daily dance on religious talkboards in order to save face since atheism is also defeated by logic alone without need of any reference to religious beliefs.


Celestialtorahteacher's post would show that atheists are incapable of accessing their right brain thinking which doesn't allow for spiritual consciousness and the realm thereof.

Therefore, since no articles or papers have been written about this matter, we can assume Celestialtorahteacher is the expert and will be explaining how to access the right brain thinking so we may all have spiritual consciousness.

His claim that "the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena" will also be challenged considering Celestialtorahteacher is in a minority.

The floor is yours, Celestialtorahteacher. Please instruct us.

As a left handed person I am by definition right brain dominant. Atheism still trumps theism.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:42:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/11/2015 10:31:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Four posts and nothing really said in them. They look like criticism but ask for Celestial Torah Christian enlightenment.

I would refer atheists to sites on the internet that explain how right-brain hemisphere consciousness differs from left-brain awareness. One is far more dreamlike and holistic while the other is narrowed down to specific forms of space and time coordination, what's called a "linear" point of view going from Point A to Point B or Z. One could think of the difference between dreaming and doing a crossword puzzle. Or playing Jazz vs. Bach. It seems spiritual consciousness in our brains is closer to dreamlike states than recording or analyzing specific data to reach a desired result. But this isn't to say spiritual consciousness is without physical aspects--as a religious visionary I can report that physical sensation have accompanied spiritual epiphanies, I have been shaken by spiritual energy running through my mind/body and it could be seen by anyone. Quakers and Shakers were named for this sign of spiritual activity passing through a person. But tell this to atheists and they never hear it and will with the next slam at Christianity demand physical signs of spiritual phenomena.

How logic destroys atheism is simple: Atheists share with Muhammadans the Fatal Flaw in reasoning that informs them that all human knowledge is known and nothing new will ever be discovered that contradicts what is known today, or in Muhammad's case, what was known in the 7th Century A.D. This is completely illogical reasoning as knowledge accumulates with time for humankind. What was known 200 years ago in science has been incredibly expanded with newly acquired data. In 200 years we've gone from horse and buggies to interstellar space ships, gone from wood and coal fires to nuclear energy of the sun brought to earth. Now, tell us atheists, how you know that evidence for God will never be found, how you know what human beings in the year 2200 will have discovered about spiritual phenomena, or the year 2500 or 5000. Do you get it now? You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?

I wish we had interstellar spaceships and fusion generators, but we don't yet. Though you may be from the future, let's stick to the technology we actually have now when we talk about the current state of technology.

As others have pointed out, the left brain and right brain aren't so functionally isolated as you seem to suggest. The ipsilateral demarcation of functions that you suggest is really just something we teach first year and second year students to get them started before we dig into the more messy reality of the situation.

Nonetheless, let's go with what you've said so far. Is your argument, or way of teaching the people who have asked for your guidance, to say that one day we'll scientific evidence, and maybe a theory, about spiritual phenomena, therefore we should believe it now?

"You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?"

If you can't predict what's going to be discovered, then you can't predict that we will discover evidence for, or a way to study, spiritual phenomena, nor can you predict that we will find a god. So doesn't your last line undermine the core of your argument?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:55:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2015 3:48:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

The atheist loser who keeps trying to tell everyone about God and spirituality with absolutely zero spiritual experience. "It's all in your head.." and more atheist slander of theists because atheists are half-wits unable to recognize their mental disability of no spiritual consciousness due to left-brain hemisphere domination of all their thinking.

You atheists need to work on your right-brain access so that you can recover from mental disability and be able to join with the majority of humanity in being able to recognize spiritual phenomena where most of human culture and values were established. If you keep posting your idiocy of trying to play authority over spiritually conscious people you just continue to make fools of yourselves but one guesses your egos need to do this daily dance on religious talkboards in order to save face since atheism is also defeated by logic alone without need of any reference to religious beliefs.
Celestialtorahteacher needs to read a few medical journals instead of looking at astrology charts to determine the cause of religiosity.

Research shows brain atrophy leads to religion,

Religion and the case of the disappearing right-brain

http://www.patheos.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 10:30:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/11/2015 10:31:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Four posts and nothing really said in them. They look like criticism but ask for Celestial Torah Christian enlightenment.

I would refer atheists to sites on the internet that explain how right-brain hemisphere consciousness differs from left-brain awareness. One is far more dreamlike and holistic while the other is narrowed down to specific forms of space and time coordination, what's called a "linear" point of view going from Point A to Point B or Z. One could think of the difference between dreaming and doing a crossword puzzle. Or playing Jazz vs. Bach.

Recent studies show that the left-right brain split you refer is a myth.

" There is a misconception that everything to do with being analytical is confined to one side of the brain, and everything to do with being creative is confined to the opposite side, Anderson said. In fact, it is the connections among all brain regions that enable humans to engage in both creativity and analytical thinking.

"It is not the case that the left hemisphere is associated with logic or reasoning more than the right," Anderson told LiveScience. "Also, creativity is no more processed in the right hemisphere than the left.
"

http://www.livescience.com...

http://www.npr.org...

It seems spiritual consciousness in our brains is closer to dreamlike states than recording or analyzing specific data to reach a desired result. But this isn't to say spiritual consciousness is without physical aspects--as a religious visionary I can report that physical sensation have accompanied spiritual epiphanies, I have been shaken by spiritual energy running through my mind/body and it could be seen by anyone.

That could be anything, how do you know it was spiritual energy? It could have been epileptic episode for all you know. Without any kind of definition of spiritual energy, your claim can be rejected and dismissed as invalid.

Quakers and Shakers were named for this sign of spiritual activity passing through a person. But tell this to atheists and they never hear it and will with the next slam at Christianity demand physical signs of spiritual phenomena.

You just said, " I can report that physical sensation", hence there must be something physical that can be detected and measured.

How logic destroys atheism is simple: Atheists share with Muhammadans the Fatal Flaw in reasoning that informs them that all human knowledge is known and nothing new will ever be discovered that contradicts what is known today, or in Muhammad's case, what was known in the 7th Century A.D. This is completely illogical reasoning as knowledge accumulates with time for humankind. What was known 200 years ago in science has been incredibly expanded with newly acquired data. In 200 years we've gone from horse and buggies to interstellar space ships, gone from wood and coal fires to nuclear energy of the sun brought to earth. Now, tell us atheists, how you know that evidence for God will never be found, how you know what human beings in the year 2200 will have discovered about spiritual phenomena, or the year 2500 or 5000. Do you get it now? You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?

The rest of your post is another typical rant from you, brought on by the same mental disorder that causes you to hallucinate the 'spiritual energy" flowing through you.

So far, Celestialtorahteacher, you have failed to teach us anything we already didn't know, and now you have introduced another claim that requires validation, "spiritual energy is a physical sensation."

Please validate this claim.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 11:49:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As previously reported, the 70's called and they want their goofiness back. Celestialtorahteacher plee take note.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:29:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/11/2015 10:31:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Four posts and nothing really said in them. They look like criticism but ask for Celestial Torah Christian enlightenment.

I would refer atheists to sites on the internet that explain how right-brain hemisphere consciousness differs from left-brain awareness. One is far more dreamlike and holistic while the other is narrowed down to specific forms of space and time coordination, what's called a "linear" point of view going from Point A to Point B or Z. One could think of the difference between dreaming and doing a crossword puzzle. Or playing Jazz vs. Bach. It seems spiritual consciousness in our brains is closer to dreamlike states than recording or analyzing specific data to reach a desired result. But this isn't to say spiritual consciousness is without physical aspects--as a religious visionary I can report that physical sensation have accompanied spiritual epiphanies, I have been shaken by spiritual energy running through my mind/body and it could be seen by anyone. Quakers and Shakers were named for this sign of spiritual activity passing through a person. But tell this to atheists and they never hear it and will with the next slam at Christianity demand physical signs of spiritual phenomena.

What you are experiencing is very similar to the yogic experience called 'Kundalini'.

Kundalini is a psycho-spiritual energy, the energy of the consciousness, which is thought to reside within the sleeping body, and is aroused either through spiritual discipline or spontaneously to bring new states of consciousness, including mystical illumination. Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power," so-called because it is believed to lie like a serpent in the root chakra at the base of the spine. In Tantra Yoga kundalini is an aspect of Shakti, the divine female energy and consort of Shiva.(see also Tantrism)

The power of kundalini is said to be enormous. Those having experienced it claim it to be indescribable. The phenomena associated with it varies from bizarre physical sensations and movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, superlucidity, psychical powers, ecstasy, bliss, and transcendence of self. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light."

But according to, psychiatrist Carl G. Jung and others observed that the kundalini experience was seldom seen in the West.

So what you might be experiencing is closer to Freud's interpretation of dreams and dreamlike states. They are manifestations of psychosis or deep rooted sexual repressions.

How logic destroys atheism is simple: Atheists share with Muhammadans the Fatal Flaw in reasoning that informs them that all human knowledge is known and nothing new will ever be discovered that contradicts what is known today, or in Muhammad's case, what was known in the 7th Century A.D. This is completely illogical reasoning as knowledge accumulates with time for humankind. What was known 200 years ago in science has been incredibly expanded with newly acquired data. In 200 years we've gone from horse and buggies to interstellar space ships, gone from wood and coal fires to nuclear energy of the sun brought to earth. Now, tell us atheists, how you know that evidence for God will never be found, how you know what human beings in the year 2200 will have discovered about spiritual phenomena, or the year 2500 or 5000. Do you get it now? You can't predict what's going to be discovered so there's no logical way to claim "God doesn't exist" is there?