Jump to topic:

Inception God

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 11:38:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
WARNING:The following is for those who have seen the movie inception if you haven't this might a)spoil it for you and b)not make a whole lot of sense however you should see it it is AWESOME

So onto the content last night I was having a dream that I was dreaming and having a thought in the dream (so I was three levels down) and when I woke up a though occurred to me. What if Mol was right and this life is just a dream. Now we are all in this dream and God is the architect, after we die we have entered a higher level of existence but we would retain knowledge of what we did in this level of existence. Now those that were not good in life would be put back under even further, all with people that also were not good in life, thus we get hell a place where you are completely surrounded by people that were bad in life. Now those that were good will remain in the higher more "awake" state of being, and then it continues like this in an infinite regress. I don't know of this makes sense but it seems like a pretty interesting concept.

Note:I don't believe this I just think this is interesting to think about.
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 12:54:49 PM
At 8/10/2010 11:38:05 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
WARNING:The following is for those who have seen the movie inception if you haven't this might a)spoil it for you and b)not make a whole lot of sense however you should see it it is AWESOME
We are in FULL agreement there, pal. I saw it 3 times: 2 in regular theater, 1 in Imax. Will buy it on BluRay when it comes out.

So onto the content last night I was having a dream that I was dreaming and having a thought in the dream (so I was three levels down)...
I count 2: (1) Dream, (2) Dream within the dream. The thought is on level 2.

...and when I woke up a though occurred to me. What if Mol was right and this life is just a dream. Now we are all in this dream and God is the architect, after we die we have entered a higher level of existence but we would retain knowledge of what we did in this level of existence.
Perhaps.

Now those that were not good in life would be put back under even further, all with people that also were not good in life, thus we get hell a place where you are completely surrounded by people that were bad in life. Now those that were good will remain in the higher more "awake" state of being, and then it continues like this in an infinite regress. I don't know of this makes sense but it seems like a pretty interesting concept.
Yeah, but then nothing's really "real."

Note: I don't believe this I just think this is interesting to think about.
Thank God.

The movie is great. It's like Total Recall meats The Matrix, but the story line is better than both. Q: Do think that the top stops spinning?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 12:56:56 PM
You've replaced reality with dream and applied Christian scripture. Well done you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.