Jump to topic:

Divine is Biological?

whatledge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 3:26:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
One neuroscientist believes our experiences with the divine can be induced by sending electromagnetic signals into the brain. Does this mean the divine is actually biological?

http://science.discovery.com...

Could this explain how one "experiences" God?
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 3:59:49 PM
Only a person who has not been saved would introduce this subject,
Sorry but a joiner talks the language of a Joiner and this topic comes out of the mind of someone who has yet to be saved.

It takes someone who is saved to know someone who is saved,
When Adam and Eve partook of the fruit we are told "their eyes were open" well it's the same when someone has been saved = "they see the light" = Amazing !

This is why we have people sharing the gospel for the good of others, because they care and have been there themselves,

It's like walking down the street and seeing a house on fire and the occupants are oblivious to what's going on around them,
Sometimes it is best to walk on and accept there's nothing you can do, and other times you decide just to provide a subtle indication and pray sometime soon the penny will drop,

Running in with the necessary equipment to save them is seldom the answer, = they'll reject your claims and continue to make do,

Well I could have been more subtle, but the message has been delivered !
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 4:07:46 PM
Now I have looked at the profile of Whatledge I know I'm right = "Agnostic"
No need to panic the fire department know about the problem !
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 1:12:44 AM
At 8/10/2010 3:59:49 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:
Sorry but a joiner talks the language of a Joiner and this topic comes out of the mind of someone who has yet to be saved.

When Adam and Eve partook of the fruit we are told "their eyes were open" well it's the same when someone has been saved = "they see the light" = Amazing !

This is why we have people sharing the gospel for the good of others, because they care and have been there themselves,

It's like walking down the street and seeing a house on fire and the occupants are oblivious to what's going on around them,
Sometimes it is best to walk on and accept there's nothing you can do, and other times you decide just to provide a subtle indication and pray sometime soon the penny will drop,

Running in with the necessary equipment to save them is seldom the answer, = they'll reject your claims and continue to make do,

Analogy fail.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 1:40:25 AM
At 8/10/2010 3:59:49 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Why are you on a debate site if your response is "you're wrong, you can't understand why"?
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands