Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Atheists owe no explanation or defense

Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.

I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe. All the historical geniuses of the world were profoundly ratified and wondered to the universe as being intelligently designed to such a high degree of complexity, that safely I'll decree to you, that the only chaos spinning out of control is that one neuron of yours that's in desperate need of a leash; it just needs to be trained. Down boy. Good boy. Roll over. See? Anything is possible once given proper commandments. :)
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:03:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOL..

Typical christian response.

Which is one where they fail to address the matter at hand but instead try to deflect from the undeniable irrationality of their beliefs by attacking the accuser.

Do you have a dog fetish, BTW. Yous alluded to canines twice in your juvenile retort. (once with the "leash" but.)

Or maybe..and more likely..you are just grammatically challenged.

OK..so..could I get some serious and thoughtful responses to my OP question. Please.

Which, I guess..would sorta rule you out, eh Serato?

LOL.

Tool bag.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:27:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.

I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.

Can you say projection?

All the historical geniuses of the world were profoundly ratified and wondered to the universe as being intelligently designed to such a high degree of complexity,

Before they were truly aware of how things worked.

that safely I'll decree to you, that the only chaos spinning out of control is that one neuron of yours that's in desperate need of a leash; it just needs to be trained. Down boy. Good boy. Roll over. See? Anything is possible once given proper commandments. :)

Religious paternalism and hubris at its best.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:46:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.
I thought you were a deist...
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:56:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.

You have no clue what my religion is, but I know yours. My religion is the almighty most superior religion of the entire Multiverse. It is not something that can be told, but tell you I'll try: copy/pasted from another thread. ..

I cannot tell you what my religion is, for to define it I confine it, it then becomes less. It seeks only a connubial enjoinment of ego and soul as one with its spirit. It is the poetical witness to the imponderable and invisible electrifications to life, of three: it is positive; it is negative; it is neutral. It is in combination these currents which need no grounding. It is a kingdom of unfettered conscience that cannot be found, but find you must.

Born under a sturdy truss of lies, there no raptures to truths 'til you tear down your house: all walls, floors, all ceilings and roofs. Only in asking for the Truth shall a solvent destroy all fears to all states to one's dualities. And higher and higher then becomes no skies the limit. So now it's a high-class place for a high-class crowd. I suppose it's a place where no wolves are allowed unless he" learns the rule: he must first get HOT, if he wishes then to be cool. :)
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:10:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:56:04 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.

You have no clue what my religion is, but I know yours. My religion is the almighty most superior religion of the entire Multiverse. It is not something that can be told, but tell you I'll try: copy/pasted from another thread. ..

I cannot tell you what my religion is, for to define it I confine it, it then becomes less. It seeks only a connubial enjoinment of ego and soul as one with its spirit. It is the poetical witness to the imponderable and invisible electrifications to life, of three: it is positive; it is negative; it is neutral. It is in combination these currents which need no grounding. It is a kingdom of unfettered conscience that cannot be found, but find you must.

Born under a sturdy truss of lies, there no raptures to truths 'til you tear down your house: all walls, floors, all ceilings and roofs. Only in asking for the Truth shall a solvent destroy all fears to all states to one's dualities. And higher and higher then becomes no skies the limit. So now it's a high-class place for a high-class crowd. I suppose it's a place where no wolves are allowed unless he" learns the rule: he must first get HOT, if he wishes then to be cool. :)

I've seen better drivel on a dunny door, nice try for someone like you though.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:15:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:56:04 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.

You have no clue what my religion is, but I know yours. My religion is the almighty most superior religion of the entire Multiverse. It is not something that can be told, but tell you I'll try: copy/pasted from another thread. ..

I cannot tell you what my religion is, for to define it I confine it, it then becomes less. It seeks only a connubial enjoinment of ego and soul as one with its spirit. It is the poetical witness to the imponderable and invisible electrifications to life, of three: it is positive; it is negative; it is neutral. It is in combination these currents which need no grounding. It is a kingdom of unfettered conscience that cannot be found, but find you must.

Born under a sturdy truss of lies, there no raptures to truths 'til you tear down your house: all walls, floors, all ceilings and roofs. Only in asking for the Truth shall a solvent destroy all fears to all states to one's dualities. And higher and higher then becomes no skies the limit. So now it's a high-class place for a high-class crowd. I suppose it's a place where no wolves are allowed unless he" learns the rule: he must first get HOT, if he wishes then to be cool. :)

Meaningless word salad. Have you been ingesting hallucinogenic substances?
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ah. Okay. There should not be the term "climate change skeptic" anymore than there's the term "astrology skeptic" or "flat earth skeptic".
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:51:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 1:10:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:56:04 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.

You have no clue what my religion is, but I know yours. My religion is the almighty most superior religion of the entire Multiverse. It is not something that can be told, but tell you I'll try: copy/pasted from another thread. ..

I cannot tell you what my religion is, for to define it I confine it, it then becomes less. It seeks only a connubial enjoinment of ego and soul as one with its spirit. It is the poetical witness to the imponderable and invisible electrifications to life, of three: it is positive; it is negative; it is neutral. It is in combination these currents which need no grounding. It is a kingdom of unfettered conscience that cannot be found, but find you must.

Born under a sturdy truss of lies, there no raptures to truths 'til you tear down your house: all walls, floors, all ceilings and roofs. Only in asking for the Truth shall a solvent destroy all fears to all states to one's dualities. And higher and higher then becomes no skies the limit. So now it's a high-class place for a high-class crowd. I suppose it's a place where no wolves are allowed unless he" learns the rule: he must first get HOT, if he wishes then to be cool. :)

I've seen better drivel on a dunny door, nice try for someone like you though.

Try not to simply troll too much to such a droll disguise seen easily to me as masquerading without the makeup of knowledge, for a naked mind is ever so scary.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:15:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
"atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist."

SoM, in a philosophical sense, that's true. You don't need an account for why you don't do something when there's no compelling evidence you ought to do it in the first place. And embracing improbable ideas advanced without expertise, insight or adequate evidence is certainly one of those things.

But I think that's not really the conversation theists want with atheists, even though it's the conversation they most often have.

I've observed that most theists don't merely think religion is desirable; they think it's necessary: cosmologically, morally, socially and psychologically. It so frames and penetrates their social identity, social cohesion, causality, moral cohesion and relationships that many can't really understand how one can live without it.

And those who do will often tell a story of salvation or enlightenment: a lost soul becoming saved; once blind and now I see. And perhaps this is how they remember things for themselves, and imagine it to be for everyone else.

But I think the conversation theists actually want with atheists is one they're a bit scared to have.

It's the conversation that says: look, my theology tells me that right now, you ought to be miserable, obese, narcisisstic, drug-addicted, with a broken marriage, paralysed with fear and anxiety, and sunk in depression. You ought also be totally ignorant of the doctrines of my faith, since my religion says that if you knew about my faith at all, you'd probably welcome it like a shelter in a storm.

And although I look for evidence of that, I'm not seeing it. You seem fit, law-abiding and healthy; you have a stable family; you're hardworking and donate to charity; you don't take drugs or drink to excess; you've clearly read up more on my faith than I had when I converted; and probably know a lot more about other faiths than I do.

So how do you manage all that without faith? And since so many people have faith, don't you think there ought to be a special place reserved for faith somewhere in human life?

If not, are you really saying you think I've been wasting my time and effort for so much of my life? Really? When this means so much to me?

It's the conversation I think theists most want to have, yet are desperately afraid of having. So they have the 'How Dare You' conversation instead -- one that retains a posture of superiority and authority, and asks a diluted version of the question that (apparently) so intrigues and maddens them.
Nicoszon_the_Great
Posts: 167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:22:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.

Well put, mate.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:40:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:46:07 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:35:08 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Since I have been a DDO member for the past couple months I have seen many posts and threads regarding Atheism, and its attendant definitions.

As an Atheist, I have finally decided to address this issue, as I am fairly sick and tired of having to defend my rationality and logic to severely and sadly deluded religious zealots. Many of whom I as a mental health professional equate with suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

The truth is......In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

So........what say you about that?

Thanks.
I thought you were a deist...

Yes...whenever I speak of belief in God here, and non-belief, as with Atheists, I am referring to the biblical, Abrahamic, personal God that most christians worship.

The non-personal "Prime Mover" type god--or Universal Intlligence, or what-have-you--this is not part of this thread's purpose. In matters of the biblical God..yes, I am a confirmed Atheist. As in non-theist.

Deism? A different matter...with that I am agnostic.

Thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:41:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 1:10:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:56:04 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:39:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:59:29 AM, Serato wrote:
I would think you're simply a brainwashed idiot believing everything you've been conditioned to believe.
If you were capable you would find that most of the atheists you will find discussing religion are atheists as a destination they have reached in their search for a god or a truth, the brainwashing is usually restricted to the religious who are taught not to question but to blindly accept what they are told.
In other words we are atheists because we think and we examine and we reach an educated conclusion.
You are religious because someone told you.

You have no clue what my religion is, but I know yours. My religion is the almighty most superior religion of the entire Multiverse. It is not something that can be told, but tell you I'll try: copy/pasted from another thread. ..

I cannot tell you what my religion is, for to define it I confine it, it then becomes less. It seeks only a connubial enjoinment of ego and soul as one with its spirit. It is the poetical witness to the imponderable and invisible electrifications to life, of three: it is positive; it is negative; it is neutral. It is in combination these currents which need no grounding. It is a kingdom of unfettered conscience that cannot be found, but find you must.

Born under a sturdy truss of lies, there no raptures to truths 'til you tear down your house: all walls, floors, all ceilings and roofs. Only in asking for the Truth shall a solvent destroy all fears to all states to one's dualities. And higher and higher then becomes no skies the limit. So now it's a high-class place for a high-class crowd. I suppose it's a place where no wolves are allowed unless he" learns the rule: he must first get HOT, if he wishes then to be cool. :)

I've seen better drivel on a dunny door, nice try for someone like you though.

"Dunny floor" LOL

Hilarious, that.

Good job, mate.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:10:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:03:25 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
LOL..

Typical christian response.

Which is one where they fail to address the matter at hand but instead try to deflect from the undeniable irrationality of their beliefs by attacking the accuser.

Do you have a dog fetish, BTW. Yous alluded to canines twice in your juvenile retort. (once with the "leash" but.)

Or maybe..and more likely..you are just grammatically challenged.

OK..so..could I get some serious and thoughtful responses to my OP question. Please.

Which, I guess..would sorta rule you out, eh Serato?

LOL.

Tool bag.

Just because he is being a tool, doesn't give you warrant to be a tool in return. Two people throwing poop at each other will both end up smelling like sh*t which nobody will want anything to do with.

Just a thought.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:13:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 4:10:11 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:03:25 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
LOL..

Typical christian response.

Which is one where they fail to address the matter at hand but instead try to deflect from the undeniable irrationality of their beliefs by attacking the accuser.

Do you have a dog fetish, BTW. Yous alluded to canines twice in your juvenile retort. (once with the "leash" but.)

Or maybe..and more likely..you are just grammatically challenged.

OK..so..could I get some serious and thoughtful responses to my OP question. Please.

Which, I guess..would sorta rule you out, eh Serato?

LOL.

Tool bag.

Just because he is being a tool, doesn't give you warrant to be a tool in return. Two people throwing poop at each other will both end up smelling like sh*t which nobody will want anything to do with.

Just a thought.

Point taken. thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why not have an explanation for the awestruck theists who find atheism the bold new frontier in secularism.

In the beginning man was full of ignorance of the world around him. And like a child turns to his parents for answers man turned to God for answers. This can be seen in every religion and in the remotest corner of the world. But as mans knowledge of the world grew , he grew less dependent on God. He learnt to grow his own food, treat his ailments and explore the limits of his abilities. Mankind must believe in themselves and not some image they created out of ignorance to help them deal with their ignorance in the past. More immediate professional help for every imaginable need is available, today. Why beat yourself over a wooden cross?

Why does God only reveal himself to a select few who all end up dead or delusional? Why is God so obsessed with human sexuality and morality and obedience to his arbitrary code of conduct? We live in a sexually liberated and technology driven world that is more rewarding and abundant than all the promises in the Bible thanks to mans ingenuity. There isn't enough knowledge of science in the bible to pass a grade 4 science test. Without science and technology we would still be living in the dark ages waiting for Jesus's second coming. We still see the lasting effects of the delusional beliefs of a Jewish rabbi called Jesus where people gather to worship a wooden cross.

Today the world is more dependent on science, technology and social organizations to meet the needs of the billions of people around the world. Food, medicine, transportation, communication, entertainment etc . God is almost invisible and irrelevant in the production and delivery of these services.
God is essentially a relic of the past. So how do we help those fundamentalists to make the transition to the dramatic progress man has made without insulting them? Humour and honesty is certainly the most humane way. Because.......

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness

Quote:
An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.

Kathleen Taylor, who describes herself as a "science writer affiliated to the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics," made the suggestion during a presentation on brain research at the Hay Literary Festival in Wales on Wednesday.

In response to a question about the future of neuroscience, Taylor said that "One of the surprises may be to see people with certain religious beliefs as people who can be treated," The Times of London notes.

"Someone who has for example become radicalised to a cult ideology -- we might stop seeing that as a personal choice that they have chosen as a result of pure free will and may start treating it as some kind of mental disturbance," Taylor said. "In many ways it could be a very positive thing because there are no doubt beliefs in our society that do a heck of a lot of damage."

God is a treatable condition. So rather than wait for Jesus's second coming. Christians can seek help to recover from the negative effects of his first coming
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sure thing, Harikrish. Of course, such "treatment" would be responded to with extreme violence and mass killings. So you'd best not try.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid