Total Posts:173|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians: how can you defend this??

Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:42:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a man with a strong science and medical background, I am of the belief that stem cells and continued research and development in that field is one of the most valuable and promising new technologies in ALL of medicine. And have the potential to save more lives and cure more illness than any discovery in medicine in Man's history.

Ahh..but there is a catch. Fundie Christian wackos. They believe using stem cells in tantamount to baby killing. Thus they try to eradicate this valued science on their religious principles. (funny, that..how their Holy Book is the most violence-ridden piece of shi....umm..I mean literature ever produced.)

Look....A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The human embryos that are destroyed in stem-cell research do not have brains, or even neurons. Consequently, there is no reason to believe they can suffer their destruction in any way at all. It is worth remembered, in this context, that when a person's brain has died, we currently deem it acceptable to harvest his organs (provided he has donated them for this purpose) and bury him in the ground. If it is acceptable to treat a person whose brain has died as something less than a human being, it should be acceptable to treat a blastocyst as such. If you are concerned about suffering in this universe, killing a fly should present you with greater moral difficulties than killing a human blastocyst.

Perhaps you think that the crucial difference between a fly and a human blastocyst is to be found in the latter's potential to become a fully developed human being. But almost every cell in your body is a potential human being, given our recent advances in genetic engineering. Every time you scratch your nose, you have committed a Holocaust of potential human beings."

So..I challenge you Christians who are against stem cell research to defend your belief!!

Thanks!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:42:36 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
As a man with a strong science and medical background, I am of the belief that stem cells and continued research and development in that field is one of the most valuable and promising new technologies in ALL of medicine. And have the potential to save more lives and cure more illness than any discovery in medicine in Man's history.

Ahh..but there is a catch. Fundie Christian wackos. They believe using stem cells in tantamount to baby killing. Thus they try to eradicate this valued science on their religious principles. (funny, that..how their Holy Book is the most violence-ridden piece of shi....umm..I mean literature ever produced.)

Look....A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The human embryos that are destroyed in stem-cell research do not have brains, or even neurons. Consequently, there is no reason to believe they can suffer their destruction in any way at all. It is worth remembered, in this context, that when a person's brain has died, we currently deem it acceptable to harvest his organs (provided he has donated them for this purpose) and bury him in the ground. If it is acceptable to treat a person whose brain has died as something less than a human being, it should be acceptable to treat a blastocyst as such. If you are concerned about suffering in this universe, killing a fly should present you with greater moral difficulties than killing a human blastocyst.

Perhaps you think that the crucial difference between a fly and a human blastocyst is to be found in the latter's potential to become a fully developed human being. But almost every cell in your body is a potential human being, given our recent advances in genetic engineering. Every time you scratch your nose, you have committed a Holocaust of potential human beings."

So..I challenge you Christians who are against stem cell research to defend your belief!!

Thanks!


Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550

you?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:22:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

That's hardly a "strong medical and science background".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:10:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

Yeah, I wouldn't call that a strong science or medical background, especially since it's a B.A. and M.A. in Psychology (it's quite a far cry from science, which I know from working with and teaching psychology students from both the arts and science faculties). I thought you said in another thread that you had a strong background in mathematics as well. I doubt that you've really taken any real mathematics courses, but maybe you have. Which areas of mathematics have you studied?

What's an A.S., by the way?

It feels awkward listing my degrees in detail, but it's only fair since you did when I asked what your background was. I have a B.Sc in Neuroscience, B.Sc in Mathematical Statistics, and currently near the end of a PhD in Computational Science and Engineering (brain-computer interfacing and statistics/machine learning/algorithm development applied to clinical neuroscience and medical genomics). I've also authored a handful of of scientific and medical publications so far (hopefully a handful more before graduation), considering my first patent with a company I collaborated with, and I am the CTO of a neurocybernetics startup.

I don't know if I would say I have a strong science background. In reality, I'm just starting out.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:09:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:42:36 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Look....A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly.

And flies can be killed just like that. Maybe children could also be killed also when they have as many cells. After all many industries would have good use for them?

So..I challenge you Christians who are against stem cell research to defend your belief!!

I am against abortion, because it leads to this kind of industry, which is like from some ancient baby eating cult.

https://www.youtube.com...

But maybe all children should be killed and the blood used for curing bones? According to this article, their blood has miraculous attributes.

http://www.nature.com...

Maybe that is the reason why some ancient people ate their children? I don"t see any difference in between those.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:47:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 3:09:40 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:42:36 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Look....A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly.

And flies can be killed just like that. Maybe children could also be killed also when they have as many cells. After all many industries would have good use for them?

So..I challenge you Christians who are against stem cell research to defend your belief!!

I am against abortion, because it leads to this kind of industry, which is like from some ancient baby eating cult.

https://www.youtube.com...

But maybe all children should be killed and the blood used for curing bones? According to this article, their blood has miraculous attributes.

http://www.nature.com...

Maybe that is the reason why some ancient people ate their children? I don"t see any difference in between those.

Straw Man Alert!! LOL

So..just answer me honestly:

Do you REALLY equate a 150-cell cytoblast--something with no neurons, let alone a brain, something that has 1/800th (!) as mane cells as a FLY's BRAIN--with being a "child?"

Really?

May I inquire as to your level of biological education?

Thank you.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:49:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 12:22:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

That's hardly a "strong medical and science background".

Call it what you will.

I have also read about 300 books on biology and the medical sciences. I scored high enough on my MCATS for medical school. But that is besides the point.

Answer the question about the absurdity of equating a cytoblast with a child.

Anyone who can believe they are even in the same ballpark, sentience-wise, is woefully bereft of ANY biology education.

Or common sense, for that matter.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 3:59:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

Those are lesser schools. I am U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained so when you parade your school references to me, I'm not impressed. And besides, it's your own individual thinking that matters, not waving credentials in people's faces. The fact that you pick on fundie Christians shows me how weak your own ideology is. Try going up against Gnostic Christianity for a change and see how far you get thinking Gnostic Christians are Bible College level believers bucking against science like old Catholic Church against Italian astronomers.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:29:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 3:59:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

Those are lesser schools. I am U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained so when you parade your school references to me, I'm not impressed. And besides, it's your own individual thinking that matters, not waving credentials in people's faces. The fact that you pick on fundie Christians shows me how weak your own ideology is. Try going up against Gnostic Christianity for a change and see how far you get thinking Gnostic Christians are Bible College level believers bucking against science like old Catholic Church against Italian astronomers.

To be fair, I asked him what his background in science and medicine was. I don't think he was waving them around to impress people.

U.C. Berkeley doesn't offer a science degree in anthropology, so I am not clear on what you mean when you say you are "U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained".
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:01:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 4:29:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:59:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

Those are lesser schools. I am U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained so when you parade your school references to me, I'm not impressed. And besides, it's your own individual thinking that matters, not waving credentials in people's faces. The fact that you pick on fundie Christians shows me how weak your own ideology is. Try going up against Gnostic Christianity for a change and see how far you get thinking Gnostic Christians are Bible College level believers bucking against science like old Catholic Church against Italian astronomers.

To be fair, I asked him what his background in science and medicine was. I don't think he was waving them around to impress people.

U.C. Berkeley doesn't offer a science degree in anthropology, so I am not clear on what you mean when you say you are "U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained".

Undeniable, you need a reality check: U.C. Berkeley is one of the nation's top anthropology schools. Your attempt at slandering my credentials backfired because anyone can Google top anthropology schools to verify what I post here.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:11:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 7:01:14 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:29:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:59:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

Those are lesser schools. I am U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained so when you parade your school references to me, I'm not impressed. And besides, it's your own individual thinking that matters, not waving credentials in people's faces. The fact that you pick on fundie Christians shows me how weak your own ideology is. Try going up against Gnostic Christianity for a change and see how far you get thinking Gnostic Christians are Bible College level believers bucking against science like old Catholic Church against Italian astronomers.

To be fair, I asked him what his background in science and medicine was. I don't think he was waving them around to impress people.

U.C. Berkeley doesn't offer a science degree in anthropology, so I am not clear on what you mean when you say you are "U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained".

Undeniable, you need a reality check: U.C. Berkeley is one of the nation's top anthropology schools. Your attempt at slandering my credentials backfired because anyone can Google top anthropology schools to verify what I post here.

U.C. Berkeley is a great school, and I'm not attempting to slander your degree. I'm asking for clarification, because there is no B.Sc. in anthropology from U.C. Berkeley and there is no degree in anthropological science. There is a B.A. in anthropology, which is what I would guess you have. As I said, I'm not clear on what you mean when you say you are "U.C. Berkeley anthropology science trained". If you feel like I am slandering your credentials, I apologize, but please explain how you're getting from from my comment about what is offered at U.C. Berkeley and why I find your statement unclear.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:18:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 3:49:30 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:22:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:56:50 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
B.A. Psychology..University of Texas at Austin...2006 (Minor in Physics)
A.S. Physics.....Austin Community Colllege...2003

Currently working on MA Degree in Psychology..Embry-Riddle...Prescott, AZ

Currently employed with VA Medical Center..MHD...Prescott, AZ

United States Navy Nuclear Submarine School... Groton,CN.

Advanced "C" School Electronics Tech....Pensacola, FLA

SAT score..pre- UT...1550


you?

That's hardly a "strong medical and science background".

Call it what you will.

I have also read about 300 books on biology and the medical sciences. I scored high enough on my MCATS for medical school. But that is besides the point.

Answer the question about the absurdity of equating a cytoblast with a child.

Anyone who can believe they are even in the same ballpark, sentience-wise, is woefully bereft of ANY biology education.

I'm not sure that anyone equated the two, "sentience-wise." If so, could you point me to the person?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:46:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?

I don't know that they can't, but I haven't seen any convincing demonstration, empirical validation, or theoretical model which suggests that it can. I don't mean dust being raised from booming speakers causing motion in air (yes, that's possible), but, say, levitating a 2000 kg block of stone with a sound at a volume that won't cause deafness.

If you can astrally project in a real sense, can you leave your body and read a list of random numbers in another room and come back and tell someone what the numbers were?

I'm still awaiting some kind of demonstration of any of the claims you've made. So far, I've heard all of this before, and after looking for a long time and with a lot of effort, I've had to reluctantly, yet of course tentatively, conclude that these beliefs are due to a combination of mistake, delusion, and deceit.

I'll ask you two direct questions, and maybe you'll answer them clearly. Do you have any scientifically valid evidence to the contrary of my previously noted conclusion? If so, are you willing to provide it?
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 8:27:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 7:46:16 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?

I don't know that they can't, but I haven't seen any convincing demonstration, empirical validation, or theoretical model which suggests that it can. I don't mean dust being raised from booming speakers causing motion in air (yes, that's possible), but, say, levitating a 2000 kg block of stone with a sound at a volume that won't cause deafness.

I can understand and sympathize with your hesitate acceptance, because it's likely that turbulence would suspend something of lesser weight than the force of motion. But how do you explain the high frequency complexities to sand pictures created and sustainable with its sound? If moving the sand were merely a produce of turbulent sound waves, would the sand not move with the corresponding direction of sound? or simply scatter about with no order? I would think so. Yet the sand holds to a pattern on the ground with disciplinary lines holding geometrically to all directions simultaneously. So think of frequency now as a telephone number, or a GPS for consciousness when this principle is applied to your mind.

If you can astrally project in a real sense, can you leave your body and read a list of random numbers in another room and come back and tell someone what the numbers were? That is remote viewing. I cannot do that, nor astral project. I

I'm still awaiting some kind of demonstration of any of the claims you've made. So far, I've heard all of this before, and after looking for a long time and with a lot of effort, I've had to reluctantly, yet of course tentatively, conclude that these beliefs are due to a combination of mistake, delusion, and deceit.

I'll ask you two direct questions, and maybe you'll answer them clearly. Do you have any scientifically valid evidence to the contrary of my previously not
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 9:03:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:42:36 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
As a man with a strong science and medical background, I am of the belief that stem cells and continued research and development in that field is one of the most valuable and promising new technologies in ALL of medicine. And have the potential to save more lives and cure more illness than any discovery in medicine in Man's history.

Ahh..but there is a catch. Fundie Christian wackos. They believe using stem cells in tantamount to baby killing. Thus they try to eradicate this valued science on their religious principles. (funny, that..how their Holy Book is the most violence-ridden piece of shi....umm..I mean literature ever produced.)

Look....A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The human embryos that are destroyed in stem-cell research do not have brains, or even neurons. Consequently, there is no reason to believe they can suffer their destruction in any way at all. It is worth remembered, in this context, that when a person's brain has died, we currently deem it acceptable to harvest his organs (provided he has donated them for this purpose) and bury him in the ground. If it is acceptable to treat a person whose brain has died as something less than a human being, it should be acceptable to treat a blastocyst as such. If you are concerned about suffering in this universe, killing a fly should present you with greater moral difficulties than killing a human blastocyst.

Perhaps you think that the crucial difference between a fly and a human blastocyst is to be found in the latter's potential to become a fully developed human being. But almost every cell in your body is a potential human being, given our recent advances in genetic engineering. Every time you scratch your nose, you have committed a Holocaust of potential human beings."

So..I challenge you Christians who are against stem cell research to defend your belief!!

Thanks!


Is it hard for you to understand the sanctimony of human life? That it is a mentality of objectifying people for technological benefit?

One argument for the acceptance of abortion was the potential supply of stem cells.

But I'll tell you embryonic stem cells are not the only source of stem cells. What made the argument so bad was more stem cells can be gotten from placenta, embilical chord, baby teeth. So the harvesting of stem cells is better to have babies.

I think the biggest controversy is over embryos. That would be experimenting and conducting lab work on a human being. Human being the distinctive arrangement of 48 chromosomes.

So I don't think we should experiment on human beings without their consent. Rant against me that I think that should be like a basic rule to just, ethical, morally correct society.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 9:10:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 8:27:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 7:46:16 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?

I don't know that they can't, but I haven't seen any convincing demonstration, empirical validation, or theoretical model which suggests that it can. I don't mean dust being raised from booming speakers causing motion in air (yes, that's possible), but, say, levitating a 2000 kg block of stone with a sound at a volume that won't cause deafness.

I can understand and sympathize with your hesitate acceptance, because it's likely that turbulence would suspend something of lesser weight than the force of motion. But how do you explain the high frequency complexities to sand pictures created and sustainable with its sound? If moving the sand were merely a produce of turbulent sound waves, would the sand not move with the corresponding direction of sound? or simply scatter about with no order? I would think so. Yet the sand holds to a pattern on the ground with disciplinary lines holding geometrically to all directions simultaneously. So think of frequency now as a telephone number, or a GPS for consciousness when this principle is applied to your mind.


Acceptance of what? You've provided nothing other than a recommendation to watch some youtube videos...

In cymatics you have the sound, or a distribution of frequencies, passed through a metal sheet or some kind of membrane. It is the vibration of that medium that creates structure in the particles. I know that there are a lot of websites where people who are naive when it comes to physics take this as some kind of evidence of metaphysical interactions with the physical world, or use it to explain spiritual or metaphysical notions, but this seems like a simple physical phenomenon.

I did not suggest that cymatics is explained by air turbulence produced by sound waves. The molecular structure of the plate or membrane determines how it vibrates given a frequency of vibration, and its pattern of displacement minima and maxima, which is typically highly structured, determines the pattern the sand or other particulate matter takes on the plate. If this does not explain the phenomenon, please give details as to what it fails to explain.

With respect to your last statement, I take it you are not talking about the electromagnetic field of the brain.

I think you should try to use your language more precisely and more accurately. Because your statements are often technically inaccurate, it seems as if you're trying too hard to use technical language but you're not trying hard enough to use it correctly. Just a comment, take it as you will.

If you can astrally project in a real sense, can you leave your body and read a list of random numbers in another room and come back and tell someone what the numbers were?

That is remote viewing. I cannot do that, nor astral project. I

Fixed the quotation for you. I almost missed this, since you accidentally wrote it into my quoted text.

I was talking about astral projection, not remote viewing. If leaving your body is not a form of astral projection, what is it, and can you gather any information about the physical world in that state? If so, what kind of information.

I'm still awaiting some kind of demonstration of any of the claims you've made. So far, I've heard all of this before, and after looking for a long time and with a lot of effort, I've had to reluctantly, yet of course tentatively, conclude that these beliefs are due to a combination of mistake, delusion, and deceit.

I'll ask you two direct questions, and maybe you'll answer them clearly. Do you have any scientifically valid evidence to the contrary of my previously noted conclusion? If so, are you willing to provide it?

You have not answered these questions or provided any demonstration (empirical or theoretical). Do you have anything that you can provide along these lines?
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:00:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 9:10:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 8:27:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 7:46:16 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?

I don't know that they can't, but I haven't seen any convincing demonstration, empirical validation, or theoretical model which suggests that it can. I don't mean dust being raised from booming speakers causing motion in air (yes, that's possible), but, say, levitating a 2000 kg block of stone with a sound at a volume that won't cause deafness.

I can understand and sympathize with your hesitate acceptance, because it's likely that turbulence would suspend something of lesser weight than the force of motion. But how do you explain the high frequency complexities to sand pictures created and sustainable with its sound? If moving the sand were merely a produce of turbulent sound waves, would the sand not move with the corresponding direction of sound? or simply scatter about with no order? I would think so. Yet the sand holds to a pattern on the ground with disciplinary lines holding geometrically to all directions simultaneously. So think of frequency now as a telephone number, or a GPS for consciousness when this principle is applied to your mind.


Acceptance of what? You've provided nothing other than a recommendation to watch some youtube videos...

I can't exactly show you how the consciousness leaves the body. How would you even film that? My eyes are closed and I stay on the bed or chair. A few times I've floated up to the ceiling and can see down, or go through walls, but then I'm gone. Where I go is predicted just seconds before the new reality comes to full view. It's because I'll recognize the most complex geometrically patterns. This is what happens first, as getting close they become more defined, as the vibrations begin to peak, now I'm swimming deeper inside
resilient geometry that's spinning with such a supernatural design, but something happens. Something is beginning to materialize. The geometry is manifesting a physical reality. But this is on a whole new magnanimous level of intelligent design. It could be just a room or someplace, but everything is so bright. And sometimes these places are empty, or there will be other people or others there for communication. Never mind that. The geometry is what's important. It tells me what the reality is.

There is a common shape for this reality. It has its own frequency. Patterns represent a frequency. Our consciousness is on the same frequency. The frequency vibrates. String theory, not point particle, binary code on the strings determining shape - this gives real world. But close your eye while changing the frequency, what you see is more real than this world. This world is less defined. So maybe you need to box in the frequency like in the sandbox videos. That never occurred to me. My consciousness is inside a sandbox, so it's confined. What matters is the pattern. The color defines the pattern, then the pattern defines my new reality, while my physical body goes limp. I'M ON A CELL PHONE AND. TRIED TO SHORTEN TO Say a lot with my phone acting up. Did you follow this? I speak from experience, not from a textbook. The geometry manifest the reality.

In cymatics you have the sound, or a distribution of frequencies, passed through a metal sheet or some kind of membrane. It is the vibration of that medium that creates structure in the particles. I know that there are a lot of websites where people who are naive when it comes to physics take this as some kind of evidence of metaphysical interactions with the physical world, or use it to explain spiritual or metaphysical notions, but this seems like a simple physical phenomenon.

I did not suggest that cymatics is explained by air turbulence produced by sound waves. The molecular structure of the plate or membrane determines how it vibrates given a frequency of vibration, and its pattern of displacement minima and maxima, which is typically highly structured, determines the pattern the sand or other particulate matter takes on the plate. If this does not explain the phenomenon, please give details as to what it fails to explain.

With respect to your last statement, I take it you are not talking about the electromagnetic field of the brain.

I think you should try to use your language more precisely and more accurately. Because your statements are often technically inaccurate, it seems as if you're trying too hard to use technical language but you're not trying hard enough to use it correctly. Just a comment, take it as you will.

If you can astrally project in a real sense, can you leave your body and read a list of random numbers in another room and come back and tell someone what the numbers were?

That is remote viewing. I cannot do that, nor astral project. I

Fixed the quotation for you. I almost missed this, since you accidentally wrote it into my quoted text.

I was talking about astral projection, not remote viewing. If leaving your body is not a form of astral projection, what is it, and can you gather any information about the physical world in that state? If so, what kind of information.

I'm still awaiting some kind of demonstration of any of the claims you've made. So far, I've heard all of this before, and after looking for a long time and with a lot of effort, I've had to reluctantly, yet of course tentatively, conclude that these beliefs are due to a combination of mistake, delusion, and deceit.

I'll ask you two direct questions, and maybe you'll answer them clearly. Do you have any scientifically valid evidence to the contrary of my previously noted conclusion? If so, are you willing to provide it?

You have not answered these questions or provided any demonstration (empirical or theoretical). Do you have anything that you can provide along these lines?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:00:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 7:37:12 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 6:02:21 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 5:16:09 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 4:34:36 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:56:34 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 3:24:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:34:56 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:12:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:05:00 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 1:54:29 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 6/2/2015 12:41:03 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:48:26 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is your science and medical background?

Also of curiosity, what is the title of this book you claim to have written? For someone unbelieving of sound creating matter, or levitating matter, I'd say there's little matter to whatever you say, because I say "let there be light", and from that light let all things become now right as there are.

I didn't publish the book. Like I said, the research that went into it convinced me that the main ideas were wrong, even though I was mostly done writing it.

Have considered that without the proper blending of frequency and metaphysical belief, that without this, and a little help of something else beyond your limitations of understanding, that, these in combination are keeping your doors to disbelief closed to the realities of wonderland. I can open these rabbit holes for you, but truly I say your ego for now is too fat to fit through. But, other things can still be shown, but shown, not said.

Is my ego really as large as your's is, O' enlightened one?

Don't hate the player, hate the game you think does not exist. I can introduce you to the Underworld, and I can acquaint you to Buggs Bunny. But if you wish to see better things, then an initiation from your soul must be willing. We all are slaves to fate. For now, your destiny is to see coincidence, wherein I see consequence. Moreover to this, where you see chance as I see cost, the cost to you is an unfulfilled life of metaphysical misery. I'd give you a tissue, but it seems you're too ignorant to cry. :)

I've heard this all before (well maybe not about Bugs Bunny), but go ahead, show me anything to substantiate your metaphysical claims. Justify your ego and your arrogance.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore to be wise to this distinction to particulars to natures of metaphysical truths given to me, I'd suggest an examination of magnetic fields. Triumph the electromagnetic field in circumference to the heart, and then know and feel with compassion that a connection to all things of consciousness exist. Meeting Buggs Bunny before this revelation can be dangerous to the ego, thus then to humanity as a whole.

Yes, when I invited you to justify your arrogance, that was short for "show that what seems like arrogance is actually justifiable confidence".

I largely study the electromagnetic field produced by the brain for a living. What about electromagnetic field should I look into? I once thought they might tie into metaphysical properties or have some kind of mystical significance, but I kept studying them instead of being satisfied with vague impressions.

So are you going to show anything, or are you going just tell me to study things and say that I have never figured out what you need me to figure out before you demonstrate any real knowledge?

One thing you could do, since you imply it would be so easy for you, is take a video of yourself using sound to levitate a solid object.

I'm amazed that you cannot find your own videos on YouTube that prove sound levitates matter. This is not something of a conspiracy, in fact the Internet is teeming with personal video demonstrations to this subject. Last night alone I witnessed water trickle to the ground from and elevated spout, approximately five feet off the ground, and then it trickled in reverse direction back to which it came from. All this made possible through frequency manipulation. So please, do not waste my time to trivial hindrances to your lagging curiosities. My expertise offer insight to areas deemed unspeakable, yet I speak; I get punished, and unafraid I speak again.

So I'll tell you something that you're not supposed to know, because it doesn't really matter, you'll not believe me anyways when I say to you, you suffer for your love of music. Society as an unaware whole, suffers for a love of music. This is the story of Buggs. Bunny. But first find a video on your own that shows sound levitating an object, admit you were wrong, impress me with a genuine desire to know some truths, and then I'll tell you some amazing stories.

I've seen plenty of videos of sound levitating objects over several years. Why would that be evidence? Do you just watch videos of things on youtube and then take them at face value? I doubt you operate that way, if you're able to function in society to at least some degree.

I can levitate my consciousness above my body and walk through physical and metaphysical barriers, and see and engage things you believe is nonexistent, or simply imaginary. It takes frequency manipulation to pull this off. Changing the frequency of consciousness is required to enter different realms of existence. It's not imaginary because to be in my presence, I'd take you to the same locations. Now I'm going to ask you a direct question because the impression is that you're playing games. Answer yes nor no. Do you think solid matter can be levitate by sound?

In that case Mr Randi has a million dollars with your name on it.
Go you good thing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin