Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Debate: Isalm Oppresses Women (sober version)

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 7:07:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
- To all of you who ARE interested, here is finally your chance to properly discuss the topic.

- Link to the debate:
http://www.debate.org...

- Full Resolution:
Islamic Law Systemically Oppresses &/or Victimises &/or Discriminates Against Women.

=> I'll be Con, & my opponent Pro.

=> Begin submissions. :)

== This thread is, hopefully, reserved for those genuinely interested in formally debating the subject. ==

==> For those NOT interested in formally debating the subject, but want to share their opinions anyways, please visit our light version of the same topic.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:40:50 AM
Debate this: "I think of it often and imagine the scene clearly. Even if they come to kill me, I will tell them what they are trying to do is wrong, that education is our basic right."

Malala Yousafzai envisioning a confrontation with the Taliban
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 7:22:25 AM
At 6/5/2015 7:07:45 PM, Yassine wrote:
- To all of you who ARE interested, here is finally your chance to properly discuss the topic.

- Link to the debate:
http://www.debate.org...

- Full Resolution:
Islamic Law Systemically Oppresses &/or Victimises &/or Discriminates Against Women.

=> I'll be Con, & my opponent Pro.

=> Begin submissions. :)

== This thread is, hopefully, reserved for those genuinely interested in formally debating the subject. ==

==> For those NOT interested in formally debating the subject, but want to share their opinions anyways, please visit our light version of the same topic.

LOL. Yeah, you create impossible rules and then put this little gem in there:

"This debate should be impossible to accept. Finding a way to accept it warrants you an automatic loss."

Oppressing women in Islam may not just be about Islamic law, there is reality to consider, as well. But, you won't allow reality to creep into your debates, they are a waste of time.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 7:31:55 AM
At 6/6/2015 7:22:25 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

"This debate should be impossible to accept. Finding a way to accept it warrants you an automatic loss."

Oppressing women in Islam may not just be about Islamic law, there is reality to consider, as well. But, you won't allow reality to creep into your debates, they are a waste of time.

- Once a troll, always a troll. If you're not interested in the debate, then please don't comment. You've been harassing me quite enough.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 7:34:03 AM
At 6/6/2015 7:31:55 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 6/6/2015 7:22:25 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

- Once a troll, always a troll. If you're not interested in the debate, then please don't comment. You've been harassing me quite enough.

You're the troll, your debate rules are impossible, it allows only you to win. It isn't a debate, it's a circus.

No one is harassing you princess.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth